PDA

View Full Version : send your funny things about love.

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 09:38 AM
take a look at this.

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 09:43 AM
sorry if it's too long.

Hazzle
07-06-2006, 12:38 PM
This thread is like Justin Timberlake...gay.

But hey, why not?

I think this is a funny thing about love, isn't it?

<mehrdad> hi dera keira
<mehrdad> dear*
<Keira> hi
<mehrdad> mandy said you logout when I was enter.
<mehrdad> THAT TIME i think i don't have enogh luck to talk to you.
<Keira> well it must be your lucky day
<Keira> so are you a big fan?
<mehrdad> yes
<Keira> well pleased to meet you.
<mehrdad> thanks alot
<mehrdad> I wonder if you tell me your e-mail please.
<Keira> no, thank you. It's fans like you that make my job worthwhile.
<mehrdad> I need it to send you my dreams.
<mehrdad> trust me
<Keira> let me ask my agent if I'm supposed to give it out. She's told me before not to.
<mehrdad> IT'S MY BAD LUCK
<Keira> aww, don't say that.
<mehrdad> what can i do to trust me/
<mehrdad> ?
<mehrdad> what should i do that you trust me?
<Keira> it's not up to me. But if she says it's ok, of course you can have it
<Keira> you seem nice
<mehrdad> thank you
<mehrdad> you are nicer than everyone in thae world.
<Keira> thank you!
<mehrdad> belive me.
<Keira> ok, well, I'm not supposed to do this but ok.
<mehrdad> nice
<Keira> only one condition. I want you to email me pictures of yourself along with all those fantasies you promised me, ok?
<Keira> naked pictures. Otherwise I won't be able to enjoy reading them.
<mehrdad> o'k
<Keira> you promise?
<mehrdad> yes
<Keira> I trust you because you're a nice guy, don't let me down. I'm excited now!
<mehrdad> belive me
<mehrdad> thank you a lot
<Keira> it's a bit long, isn't it? Sorry about that. All those annoying fans guessed my old email so I had to change it.
<mehrdad> no you must pardon me to ask you r e-mail
<Keira> it's ok. You promised to email me some stuff that I'm very excited about!
<Keira> I'm very turned on right now...not sure I'll be able to do the next scene!
<mehrdad> what do you excited on?
<mehrdad> want it from me
<Keira> the idea of your naked pictures. And those fantasies of yours.
<Keira> you sound very hot.
<mehrdad> yes
<mehrdad> I'M like a sun
<Keira> well I'll get to see for myself later, won't I?
<mehrdad> my name means that I'm son of sun
<mehrdad> yes
<Keira> oh does it? Well I hope you're as hot when I see you naked.
<mehrdad> O.K
<mehrdad> THANK YOU
<Keira> it's ok. You are!
<mehrdad> you are the best girl taht i ever saw
<Keira> thank you.
* mehrdad wanna die for you belive it

barrington
07-06-2006, 02:10 PM
It's pure comedy gold I tell you.

Pygmalion
07-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Hahahahahaha who was "keira"?

Ardnax
07-06-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't think it's funny to play with someones emotions. People have done it to me many times and I can tell you that it really hurts. You are all very mean people. But whatever, that's your choice.

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.
Belive me or not at that time I guess that's not real keira and that's you because:
1.when mandy said keira logout when i was enter and i said it's my bad luck you said maybe she'll back and then you log out and when you back you changed to keira.
2.nick name of keira is KEIRAK but your one is just KEIRA.
3.After that ran said in shout box that it's not real keira.
But i must confess that you play your role well.

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I want to kill you haz.:fencing:

Mandy
07-06-2006, 04:44 PM
The pics you sent were hilarious. Can I call you Lurch?

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 04:46 PM
o.k.
If you want.

Mandy
07-06-2006, 04:48 PM
o.k.
If you want.

Awesome, thanks.

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that in older that the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

With her first hello
She gave a meaning to this empty world of mine
There'd never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things
With angel songs, with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go, I'm never lonely
With her along who could be lonely
I reach for her hand, it's always there

*How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there

Mandy
07-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Is there a way to catch fag?

Ranman
07-06-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't think it's funny to play with someones emotions. People have done it to me many times and I can tell you that it really hurts. You are all very mean people. But whatever, that's your choice.

Not me right?
I luv ya sweetheart

mehrdad368
07-06-2006, 05:08 PM
do you see what is happened to your brother ran.take my vengeance from haz.

Ardnax
07-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Not me right?
I luv ya sweetheart
I can't stay mad at you for a long time. But right now I'm pissed off at everyone. Except Foeni

Hazzle
07-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Belive me or not at that time I guess that's not real keira and that's you

Of course you did.

2.nick name of keira is KEIRAK but your one is just KEIRA.

Heh. Someone give the retard a biscuit. Yeah, the real Keira comes onto IRC as Keirak, my bad!

After that ran said in shout box that it's not real keira.

Oh the irony of that is entirely lost on you, isn't it?

But i must confess that you play your role well.

Thanks, I know. It's somewhat disturbing that I play a better Keira than anyone else...well other than the real Keira because she logs onto IRC all the time don't you know...

Oh, and Mandy, you don't know the half of it. You should hear his amazing guitar playing skills...

once_dreaded
08-06-2006, 12:33 AM

I agree with you Ardnax, it was mean of them to do that to poor little Mehrdad.

deviljet88
08-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Lame joke, and even lamer that it worked. Congratz.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 09:27 AM
I agree with you Ardnax, it was mean of them to do that to poor little Mehrdad.

Bah. No it wasn't. And don't say "them". It was all me, don't see why anyone else should get blame for it, my idea. Not original, as Jet said, but hilarious when it works. It's incredibly lame to play Keira but it's amazing when people fall for it...

Foeni
08-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Bah. No it wasn't. And don't say "them". It was all me, don't see why anyone else should get blame for it, my idea. Not original, as Jet said, but hilarious when it works. It's incredibly lame to play Keira but it's amazing when people fall for it...

Actually it wasn't all you. Others had done some work making him believe before you came. Plus, mehrdad didn't join IRC simply because he found out there was a #kkw channel. He was persuaded.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Actually it wasn't all you. Others had done some work making him believe before you came. Plus, mehrdad didn't join IRC simply because he found out there was a #kkw channel. He was persuaded.

Well if you want to share the blame that's up to you...I tried to take it on me but oh well...:p

You're a good sort Fo. You're right though, other people do deserve credit, but if there's flak to be taken, since I actually did it, most of it should go my way.

Foeni
08-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Hreh, honestly I thought posting the pics was to cross the line. Up until that, it hasn't kept me awake at night. You take the blame for that. Before that, well..

Jacoby
08-06-2006, 03:44 PM
You are internet bullies. How fucking lame and useless?

Usually I'm joking when I insult people on here, but not this time. It's like I'm back in grade school. It's embarrassing. I mean, has he done something to you guys that I don't know about? Is that why you're so mean to him? Or is it because you're just assholes?

Mandy
08-06-2006, 03:54 PM
It has gone kind of far. It was funny the few times in irc. I mean, that's like classic irc behaviour...making newbies think that Keira's in chat...but I can't remember anyone ever making an e-mail account and pretending to be her.

Jacoby
08-06-2006, 04:01 PM
It's just this thread and the picture thread that bother me. I don't know the whole thing, but it seems pretty harsh.

mehrdad368
08-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm not as poor as you think because haz didn't reach to his aim.
he wanna me post him my nake pictures but i had suspected on him and i don't send them to haz.I only send him some of my musics.

Ranman
08-06-2006, 05:48 PM
See its ok with meathead

The rest of you get a sense of humor

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 07:17 PM
See its ok with meathead

The rest of you get a sense of humor

What he said. I actually wish I'd kept a copy of when Mandy said "Get him to send you embarassing pictures and put them up on KKW..." And it's not like you were outraged before...in fact you took the piss out of his pictures in this very thread. Joining the bandwagon is so not cool. At least I can respect Jake for having an opinion and sticking to it. Sorry Mandy but try and be consistent, would you?

Actually Meathead I was just seeing how far I could drag it out. Your emails cracked me up. I got bored so I stopped. I had no "aim" really. But I'm glad you see the funny side.

Mandy
08-06-2006, 07:18 PM
There's really nothing wrong with feeling guilt, is there? Try it sometime. It's too late to take it back, but I still feel wrong about it now. Plus I never thought he'd actually send you shit.

Foeni
08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
It was funny the few times in irc.
Then why did you want to make it go further than that?

but I can't remember anyone ever making an e-mail account and pretending to be her.
You sure supported it.

Mandy
08-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Did you not just read what I posted? Get over it.

Foeni
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
It's not about guilt. You're making it sound as if you had nothing to do with the fake e-mail. We are not saying what was done was right, but we're not pretending not to have anything to do with it.

Mandy
08-06-2006, 07:31 PM
You're right, I'm a complete tool.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 07:31 PM
It's not about guilt. You're making it sound as if you had nothing to do with the fake e-mail. We are not saying what was done was right, but we're not pretending not to have anything to do with it.

What he said. There's a BIG difference between feeling guilt and saying "Yeah, I was part of it, but it went too far." but you acted as if it was something you had nothing to do with that went too far because Haz is the only nutter crazy enough to set up an email address...it's not cool distancing yourself from something you did.

I'd have accepted it if you'd said "I was part of it, but it went too far. I never thought he'd actually send Haz stuff and I didn't think Haz would actually post it." That would be cool with me. But you didn't.

Anyway, I don't feel guilty about it. I had fun, Meathead's feelings are intact, so chill out people. Now if the poor sod was upset about it, I'd feel bad, but he knows what KKW is like. Christ, if he has no problem with it, neither should any of you.

mehrdad368
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Take it easy friends.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Listen to Lurch. He has a point.

mehrdad368
08-06-2006, 07:52 PM
I suggest you haz that don't do it again to others.

Ranman
08-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Whats more important is you made me laugh for hours

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 07:59 PM
I suggest you haz that don't do it again to others.

I suggest, bitch, that you stfu. As I said, I feel no guilt, and I made myself and others laugh. So fuck it. Anyone who didn't find it funny? So what? I don't always find everything you cunts say funny, but I don't berate you for saying it.

If a mod/admin felt I crossed the line, I'd know about it, as they'd be down on me like a ton of bricks. In the absence of that, I don't give a shit.

mehrdad368
08-06-2006, 08:11 PM
But becareful that it's not really funny.I hate it.however i give thanks to god that i realized you first and i took it easy.

mehrdad368
08-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Whats more important is you made me laugh for hours
who made you laugh?me or haz or both?

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 08:22 PM
But becareful that it's not really funny.I hate it.however i give thanks to god that i realized you first and i took it easy.

Yes, of course you did.

And I think Ran was referring to laughing so hard at your pictures last night that he couldn't breathe. Priceless. Well, actually, at my little captions to go WITH your pictures.

mehrdad368
08-06-2006, 08:30 PM
It showes that you are not good friend and no one can trust you.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 08:36 PM
It showes that you are not good friend and no one can trust you.

We were never friends horseface. And trusting anyone is stupid. Your motto in life should be DTA: Don't trust anyone. People are always out for whatever they can get out of you. In your case it was about time you contributed something funny.

Juliamariskamadadh
09-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Not me right?
I luv ya sweetheart
i own that phrase..

mehrdad368
10-06-2006, 11:08 AM
We were never friends horseface. And trusting anyone is stupid. Your motto in life should be DTA: Don't trust anyone. People are always out for whatever they can get out of you. In your case it was about time you contributed something funny.
I hate you and i had never thought we were friends.i just told that to other fans.
Anyway i must confess that they aren't my pictures.i had suspected to you for this reason i had send you my friend pictures.and when i told him you called him horseface he told me why did i send them to a bastard baby.i'm sure he tell truth.

Hazzle
10-06-2006, 11:24 AM
I hate you and i had never thought we were friends.i just told that to other fans.
Anyway i must confess that they aren't my pictures.i had suspected to you for this reason i had send you my friend pictures.and when i told him you called him horseface he told me why did i send them to a bastard baby.i'm sure he tell truth.

You hate me? Whatever will I do. My life is over, woe is me. As for other fans, I actually wouldn't do this to most but you're such a knob you made it hard to feel guilty.

Your "I suspected you" bullshit doesn't wash, it smells of backtracking. Why would you even continue the whole facade if you thought it was a ruse. Hell, you even continued sending emails even after I stopped sending them to you. No, you didn't know squat, I've got plenty of emails that disprove that. Don't provoke me into posting them.

Hey, don't take the horseface thing as an insult man...you can at least say that when your mum said your dad was hung like a horse she wasn't exaggerating.

Your "friend" called me a "Bastard baby" and you're sure he tell truth? Fucking hell, talk about playing up to the stereotype of an illiterate Iranian. I believe you mean your "friend" (namely you) thinks I'm a bastard? You don't need to add the "baby", it makes you seem stupid. It's also a terrible comeback. Go away, think about what you're going to say next, then come back and say it. Maybe then it might actually be interesting.

Foeni
10-06-2006, 09:36 PM
C'mon, you were made a fool of. Admit it and get over it. So what if you thought it was Keira, others have fallen for that trick, too.

mehrdad368
11-06-2006, 09:06 AM
I suspected for this reason i didn't send you nake pictures.
Anyway i'd rather forgot it.

Hazzle
11-06-2006, 10:38 AM
I suspected for this reason i didn't send you nake pictures.
Anyway i'd rather forgot it.

I bet you would.

What you sent was embarassing enough. I still have your emails. You were probably too shy to send those sorts of pictures, knowing if it WAS Keira she'd think you were an ugly mong. What Fo said, stop being a knob, you got fooled, it's happened to others, you're not the first, just accept it and we can all forget about it.