PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things

michael22
06-06-2006, 11:10 PM
What are some of the dumbest things you have all done.

for example drank 100 cups of coffee in two days.
fenced bare-shirted
started a barbecue with liquid oxygen
are a few examples

Pygmalion
07-06-2006, 02:39 AM
Jumped the fence into the neighbouring college and tipped over all their picnic tables, got my foot caught under one and fractured it. (Drunk)
Tried to pizza box ski on the tiles, fell over and concussed myself. (Drunk)
Drove home stoned.

Renegade
07-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Eat lotion. I was 4.

ryan
07-06-2006, 03:48 AM
enter a relationship

once_dreaded
07-06-2006, 08:03 AM
Opperated a motor-vehicle while stoned and/or intoxicated (^5 Pygs)
Stayed in a relationship after it died
Jumped off my old roof
Let someone else drive me and a few of my buds around while they were intoxicated/stoned

acliff
07-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Rolled down a hill in a large tire.

Rollerbladed down a hill having not yet learned how to stop. Then thinking its a good idea to stop by running into a lamp post, fracturing my arm.

Crash dieting to loose excess weight before a Taekwondo competition by drinking only protein shakes for 5 days, while maintaining a 3 1/2 hour per day training schedule. And then sweating out water weight in the last day. Lost about 10 pounds temporarily, my stomach shrivelled up, only managing 1 1/2 plates at the chinese buffet, and sparking huge hunger cravings the week afterwards where my weight bounced straight back up and over what I started from.

Any form of drunken bush diving.

Choose computer science as my university degree subject.

Liam
07-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Using a Freddo Frog as mouthguard and tackling a mate who happened to be sitting on a cheap plastic chair, landing us both in a fishpond.

Ridden a garbage bin down a hill, and towed it behind a mate's ute with 3 people sitting on it.

Got the travel bug.

Left this fucking assignment to the last minute. Again.

fandekeira
07-06-2006, 12:12 PM
all times i get drunk!

food fights in a friend's home!

dance in front of the screen in a cinema!

....i will tell you later others cause for the moment i cant remenber....

Hazzle
07-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Join KKW...oh wait, I thought you were asking what was the stupidest thing you ever did.

I don't do stupid things. Although what Ryan said comes close.

Actually I do remember getting so drunk I blacked out at my friend's flatwarming party. Only after puking in every single room first, of course.

hasselbrad
07-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Drank a half-gallon of Jim Beam.
Put shampoo on the shower floor and attempted to "skate".
Put my hands on a hot stove.
Rode on the hood of my car.
Dropped out of college.
There are many more, but I can't really remember them right now.

Ardnax
07-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Dropped out of school (going back in august though)

Fell for the same thing twice and it was a really harmful thing

Jacoby
07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I guess most of the things I try whilst skateboarding. Most recent was skating a public library after hours of operation. They have this large marble ledge in the front of the enterance with a lot of flowers in front of them. I was trying to jump up on the marble and manual (wheelie, basically) across the entire thing. It was about 2 feet high so it's tough landing one of those manual. My wheel got caught on the edge of the marble and I fell on my back in the flowers crushing almost every single one. We left short after that.

Told my friend who was older than me one of my darkest, most embarassing secrets when I was in 6th grade, only for him to exclaim it to the entire bus group and half my school. Fun stuff. I have trust issues now.

Swordsman
07-06-2006, 10:39 PM
The dumbest thing i've done was when my friend and i found 5 old computer monitors behind my neighbors house. So we ran across the street and put them in trees. He was such a confused old man.

acliff
09-06-2006, 02:03 AM
A couple of extras that I remembered. as I was born retarded...

Attached one of those electric muscle building kits to my tongue, expecting about the reaction of a 9v battery. Forgetting these kits plug into the mains.

Getting drunk and pissed off at someone's house, and demolishing their garden fence with my bare fists. Especially memorable as she informed me that the house was due to be valuated 2 days later.

Generally changing lightbulbs when they are on, while standing on a wheeled swivel chair. Thank god for martial arts honed balance.

Leaving the light on and window open while I sleep on a summers night, living less than 100m away from the river.

When I had 20+ mouth ulcers in one go, getting a craving for pringles. :(

Once tried to beat Duckulas record for crème eggs eaten consecutively. Did not end well.

During a school lesson, having had a shoe thrown at me, throwing it full power back not realising in th heat of the moment that the target was sitting in front of a window.

There are more.

Pygmalion
09-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Any form of drunken bush diving.

I've also done that in my time, it can be quite painful...especially when you get stuck in the hedge.

We used to get very bored at school, so:
Sliding down stairs on a coffee table with the two back legs broken off, crashing into the "safety bean bag" which burst, then filled a mate's bag with all the white foam balls which she turfed out onto the floor. The cleaners refused to clean it up and we weren't allowed in the senior common room for a month.

acliff
09-06-2006, 11:07 AM
I've also done that in my time, it can be quite painful...especially when you get stuck in the hedge.

Especially when the hedge which looks like it would cushion your jump, is in fact hiding a very angry holly bush that has grown on the other side.

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Dumbest thing I ever did was post about 60 posts on the KKW forum one night and pick a fight with a can of limited edition spam.

Ranman
09-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I think being born ranks right up there, oh wait thats the dumbest thing your mum ever did

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Dumbest thing I ever did was post about 60 posts on the KKW forum one night and pick a fight with a can of limited edition spam.

I concur. The smartest thing you could ever do would be leave. Maybe then we can forgive your mum for her crimes against humanity.