PDA

View Full Version : how come Katie Leung gets a site on here and Emma Watson doesnt?

Katielondon
06-06-2006, 01:04 PM
just as the title sugests really, its not like Katie Leungs chareter was a huge part in any of the Harry Potter films, but Emma Watsons has been central to every film and shes a good actress plus is beautiful which always helps, she kind of reminds me of keira in a few ways.

acliff
06-06-2006, 01:09 PM
just as the title sugests really, its not like Katie Leungs chareter was a huge part in any of the Harry Potter films, but Emma Watsons has been central to every film and shes a good actress plus is beautiful which always helps, she kind of reminds me of keira in a few ways.

She's too young. It would be a touch wierd for a group of people over 20 to run a fan site for her. Secondly, if you've noticed, there are already alot of emma watson websites around, which makes creating another one for her a bit redundant.

duckula
06-06-2006, 01:15 PM
What he said, plus the whole emma watson thing kind of creeps me out.

ryan
06-06-2006, 01:15 PM
because shes a good for nothing whore.

ryan
06-06-2006, 01:17 PM
cue frank with a "all women are good for nothing whores" reply

deviljet88
06-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Baz gambled on her role being highlighted and springing her to some kind of stardom.

duckula
06-06-2006, 01:30 PM
cue frank with a "all women are good for nothing whores" reply

They aren't good for nothing (see cooking, cleaning, whoring and assorted other tasks), they are whores though.

Katielondon
06-06-2006, 01:38 PM
She's too young. It would be a touch wierd for a group of people over 20 to run a fan site for her. Secondly, if you've noticed, there are already alot of emma watson websites around, which makes creating another one for her a bit redundant.

i supose your right, i was just wondering why Katie Leung got a link on this site over Emma really as it didnt seem that logical, shes not that young though 16 i belive.

Hazzle
06-06-2006, 02:39 PM
They aren't good for nothing (see cooking, cleaning, whoring and assorted other tasks), they are whores though.

You forgot sex. Given they're whores they've got to be good for that.

barrington
06-06-2006, 03:40 PM
i supose your right, i was just wondering why Katie Leung got a link on this site over Emma really as it didnt seem that logical, shes not that young though 16 i belive.Actually its perfectly logical. Emma was already too famous to start a fansite for. As mentioned above I took a gamble that Katie would become famous after the movie and propel KLW into top spot as an in-demand fansite. In the end it didn't happen, but the site's paid back its domain costs in advertising so I'm not fussed.

When I decided to continue KKW there was no indication that Keira was going to be anything other than a minority British teen-flick actress. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes not.

duckula
06-06-2006, 03:51 PM
You forgot sex. Given they're whores they've got to be good for that.

Hence the whoring part, retard.

Hazzle
06-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Hence the whoring part, retard.

No, really? Thank you for pointing that out!

duckula
06-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Always happy to help out.

Hazzle
07-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Always happy to help out.

Much appreciated. Let this be a lesson to all newbies, if you need any help, Ducky's a very helpful friendly chap. You should all go to him with whatever problems you have, no matter how trivial they may seem.

duckula
07-06-2006, 12:36 PM
No doubt, I'm always happy to answer questions.

acliff
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Answer me this, why does Haz post so much?

Mandy
07-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Answer me this, why does Haz post so much?

Do you REALLY have to ask?

Hazzle
07-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Do you REALLY have to ask?

I do. I've got no idea. I just have a compulsion to posting. I think I should start up a support group for spammers on internet forums. It's an addiction I tell you.

I have a big mouth Cliff, you know that from first hand experience. I talk a lot in person, and I talk a lot online. Such is life.

once_dreaded
08-06-2006, 12:25 AM
I have a big mouth Cliff, you know that from first hand experience. I talk a lot in person, and I talk a lot online. Such is life.

*hands on hips* Have you been cheating on your lesbian GF by giving Cliff a jiffy?

Katielondon
08-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Actually its perfectly logical. Emma was already too famous to start a fansite for. As mentioned above I took a gamble that Katie would become famous after the movie and propel KLW into top spot as an in-demand fansite. In the end it didn't happen, but the site's paid back its domain costs in advertising so I'm not fussed.

When I decided to continue KKW there was no indication that Keira was going to be anything other than a minority British teen-flick actress. Sometimes you get it right, sometimes not.

please dont get me wrong i wasnt criticizing your decision and didnt mean to sound that way at all, i was just curious as to why she was picked.

Jacoby
08-06-2006, 03:16 AM
Katie Leung is Asian. Last time I checked, Emma Watson was not Asian.

Hazzle
08-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Katie Leung is Asian. Last time I checked, Emma Watson was not Asian.

Err. Quite. Not sure what your point is though. Confused.

And yes OD, yes I have. I enjoyed it too.

I'm not sure where this thread can go now as the reasons have been given. Katie seemed to have more potential for the site to be a big fish in a small pond, whereas Emma would've been small fish, big pond. I think if you're a webmaster you prefer the former as it means people actually visit your site.

acliff
09-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Asian people rock.
Trust me, I'm yellow.