PDA

View Full Version : New Boyfriend

celticgirl13
04-06-2006, 12:48 AM
I found out last Sunday in Parade magazine that Keira Knightley is currently dating Rupert Friend, who played Mr. Wickham with her in Pride and Prejudice. I'm really happy for them both. It's really cool.:) They have a picture in the magazine of them together. It's really good. Keira Knightley was brilliant in Pride and Preju. and so was Rupert Friend. I think that it is one of her best films.

celticgirl13
04-06-2006, 12:54 AM
I found out last Sunday in Parade magazine that Keira Knightley is currently dating Rupert Friend, who played Mr. Wickham with her in Pride and Prejudice. I'm really happy for them both. It's really cool.:) They have a picture in the magazine of them together. It's really good. Keira Knightley was brilliant in Pride and Preju. and so was Rupert Friend. I think that it is one of her best films."How long has Mr. Darcy been here? About a month. Forgive me, do you know him? I saw you two glance at each other."

Hazzle
04-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness. But then I'm sure your shrink has already told you that.

We already know about Rupert. It's been known for a long time. Keep up.

kingdumbass
04-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

I was just arguing about that with myself the other day....
I say it's bullshit, but I disagree with me.

crstyn
04-06-2006, 10:00 AM
I was glancing thru the web - having a good time and clicked on the link here and was surprised and sad to see all the hostility to a simple post about Miss Knighly's beau given towards the original poster here...

We should all work towards a little more kindness here...wont be fun otherwise!

Mandy
04-06-2006, 10:21 AM
You obviously don't know us yet.

kingdumbass
04-06-2006, 10:35 AM
I agree that there is not enough kindness on this forum....
No wonder noobs never stick around.

deviljet88
04-06-2006, 11:11 AM
We should all work towards a little more kindness here...wont be fun otherwise!

They bashed me up and called me gay when I said that :(

mehrdad368
04-06-2006, 02:25 PM
You obviously don't know us yet.
No one knows others here perfect.I think members must knows eachother more.and also agree that here need more kindness.isn't it?

Mandy
04-06-2006, 02:43 PM
We need more English too. :(

mehrdad368
04-06-2006, 02:57 PM
By english you mean more English person or English language?

once_dreaded
04-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Celtic and Crystn obviously didn't go through the whole KKW site/forum like I did before joining. If you would have done so you would have noticed that the mods and regs are funnier than hell and most people don't take their insults personally. I don't think Haz was being insulting, but then again I know him pretty well. If you don't like the peeps on here don't post or read, 'nough said.

Katielondon
05-06-2006, 02:21 AM
if only she would see the light and start dating girls :icon_redf

Jacoby
05-06-2006, 02:24 AM

You mean the lights of . . . HELL?!!??!!?!?

:kidding:

Katielondon
05-06-2006, 02:26 AM
You mean the lights of . . . HELL?!!??!!?!?

:kidding:

lol hell for you but heaven for me :)

once_dreaded
05-06-2006, 07:49 AM

Amen to that and I second it ^5 Katie w00t!

Mandy
05-06-2006, 08:47 AM
You filthy lesbians....lol

Hazzle
05-06-2006, 08:47 AM
They bashed me up and called me gay when I said that :(

Yes, but you ARE gay.

As for Keira dating women...she knows the rules. Thou shalt not date women unless you make videos for your straight male friends to enjoy.

By the way girls, Mandy's just jealous because none of you have asked her out yet. C'mon, get to it!

once_dreaded
05-06-2006, 09:01 AM

*using gayboy voice* I'm dirty *wicked grin*

By the way girls, Mandy's just jealous because none of you have asked her out yet. C'mon, get to it!

I won't ask her out because she's straight and I know I'll just be turned down...plus she's in Kansas and wants Cannibalman. We all know I'm her little dyke groupie and would gladly...nevermind. *blushing and running away*

Hazzle
05-06-2006, 09:16 AM
I won't ask her out because she's straight and I know I'll just be turned down

She's just afraid you'll reject her.

...plus she's in Kansas and wants Cannibalman.

A girl can like licking lettuce as well as tasting sausage y'know.

We all know I'm her little dyke groupie and would gladly...nevermind. *blushing and running away*

No, do continue...or better yet...go to Kansas, do whatever it is, and take photos for us all.

Mandy
05-06-2006, 05:08 PM

Katielondon
05-06-2006, 05:34 PM

:icon_surp filthy..... im not filthy,well ok i am when im with my gf..... but not all the time

Hazzle
06-06-2006, 02:07 PM

See? Told you she'd like the idea OD!

:icon_surp filthy..... im not filthy,well ok i am when im with my gf..... but not all the time

Tell us more!

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 03:54 AM
Keira Knightley licks lettuce? . . . Her new boyfriend is a gay sausage? :icon_conf

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Keira Knightley licks lettuce? . . . Her new boyfriend is a gay sausage? :icon_conf

You seem to get confused a lot. Perhaps you should engage your brain before pressing "post reply"?

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Damn -- I forgot to engage my brain. http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_err.gif Hold on. I'll be right back.

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Damn -- I forgot to engage my brain. http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_err.gif Hold on. I'll be right back.

Don't worry, take your time. I realise it hasn't been used in years and may take a while to warm up.