PDA

View Full Version : This Is Funny....

kingdumbass
03-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Observe:
http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=819932006

"Keira's Top Secret Diet Tips"

So the Scotsman has picked up on Keira's Elle interview, and found a totally ridiculous way to spin it. Seems that Keira exists on a diet solely of pasta and wine.

And the most hilarious part? They ACTUALLY CONSULTED A DOCTOR on this, knowing fully well that Keira never claimed eating pasta and drinking wine is the secret to being thin in the first place. Are the entertainment writers at the Scotsman illiterate? Just click the link and read the article.

This is a spin on Keira's interview that not even I could foresee. Bwa-ha ha ha ha ha!

Hazzle
03-06-2006, 12:16 PM
I THINK it's tongue-in-cheek.

once_dreaded
03-06-2006, 12:19 PM
I'd like to put my tongue in her cheek...uhhhh both types of cheeks *blushing*

kingdumbass
03-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Yowza!!!

Hazzle
03-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I'd like to put my tongue in her cheek...uhhhh both types of cheeks *blushing*

Not if I get there first.

Yowza!!!

Ahh, someone unaware of how much lesbians like the whole salad-tossing thing. To be fair, most women do, even straight ones, and even some men do.

Jacoby
03-06-2006, 06:35 PM
We need to start thinking before we hit the 'submit reply' button. For serious.

Hazzle
04-06-2006, 02:23 AM

Let's face it, where was this discussion headed? The article was posted, probably tongue in cheek, discussion over. Live a little man.

once_dreaded
04-06-2006, 05:12 PM

Ah come on Jacoby I was having FUN! *le pout* Don't be such a kill-joy

Jacoby
04-06-2006, 06:43 PM
I just think most newcomers come to this board, the Keira Knightley Discussion, and will be scared away from tongue raping arguments (or attracted to, which is more weird.) I don't care seeing it in the Relationships section, or even in the General Discussion section, but I always figured this place was to get people hooked in. But who knows? I have no say, so do what you want.

Hazzle
05-06-2006, 08:25 AM
I just think most newcomers come to this board, the Keira Knightley Discussion, and will be scared away from tongue raping arguments (or attracted to, which is more weird.) I don't care seeing it in the Relationships section, or even in the General Discussion section, but I always figured this place was to get people hooked in. But who knows? I have no say, so do what you want.

I see where you're coming from but this is KKW, where we banter about Flightfreak being a stalker, Fo being Ran's bitch, Jet and his inflatable women etc. If someone's scared off by tongue-raping, then they won't like the banter that's everywhere else, and if they do, then they'll fit in nicely. Either way, not sure it's such a bad thing. The Shoutbox will probably be seen before this place, and that's sometimes VERY risque.

Hopefully this WILL hook people in, people who can have a little fun and joke around with us :)

deviljet88
05-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Aww, but I want some softies in here instead of just tongue rapists :(

once_dreaded
05-06-2006, 08:59 AM
How did I get to be considered a "tongue-rapist?" I would only do it with permission so it's not like RAPE, that's a serious accusation people. I'm such a prude I doubt anything would happen even if I was given the opportunity! *le pout* Tongue-rapist indeed!

Hazzle
05-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Aww, but I want some softies in here instead of just tongue rapists :(

That's cos you're gay and want other gayboys to bum. It'll make a change from being a rentboy to wealthy Japanese businessment.

How did I get to be considered a "tongue-rapist?" I would only do it with permission so it's not like RAPE, that's a serious accusation people. I'm such a prude I doubt anything would happen even if I was given the opportunity! *le pout* Tongue-rapist indeed!

Such denial. Filthy lies. She tongue raped me just this weekend...I feel so violated *sniffs*.

iximisspiggyixi
05-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Ahh, someone unaware of how much lesbians like the whole salad-tossing thing. To be fair, most women do, even straight ones, and even some men do.

I hear it makes alot of men gag, actually.

once_dreaded
05-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Such denial. Filthy lies. She tongue raped me just this weekend...I feel so violated *sniffs*.

You asked for it and you enjoyed it! Don't be telling everyone about our escapades or you will be cut off biatch! *cracks whip*

Digital_Ice
05-06-2006, 05:02 PM
what the hell?!

Jacoby
05-06-2006, 10:07 PM
what the hell?!

Honestly.

It's okay when it's funny, but not when it's revolting.

deviljet88
06-06-2006, 08:02 AM
I'm imagining some pretty disturbing cybering on MSN :S

Ranman
06-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Yeah, The thought of Haz whacking away scares me

Hazzle
06-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I hear it makes alot of men gag, actually.

Makes me gag, that's for sure. My arse is for sitting and shitting.

Yeah, The thought of Haz whacking away excites me

Fixed.

Cybersex on MSN is gay btw. At least use Skype!

EmotionSickness
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Wow. Just wow.

On-topic... it's inevitable that anything Keira (or any other celebrity who happens to be blessed with such a svelte figure) has to say about food and the like is going to be twisted around and turned into a mini media sidebar frenzy.

iximisspiggyixi
06-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Makes me gag, that's for sure. My arse is for sitting and shitting.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Hazzle
07-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Are we talking about the same thing?

I think so. Salad tossing = insertion of tongue between arse cheeks.

The idea of being at either end of that equation makes me gag.

Juliamariskamadadh
07-06-2006, 04:05 PM
thanks for sharing that O_D *laughing

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 03:51 AM
Tongue-rapping? :fencing: Inflattable women? :icon_err:

:read: