PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest person on the planet?

hasselbrad
31-05-2006, 06:29 PM
It seems quite possible. (http://www.insanityplanet.com/funnypics/p157.htm) Scroll down to read what happened.

Wow. Just wow. How absolutely clueless about the world around you would you have to be to fall for this?

Digital_Ice
31-05-2006, 06:33 PM
you would have thought that a $200 dollar bill dor a $2 meal would have attracted SOME attention....

mmmm... broccoli.

Hazzle
31-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Crap, I thought this was a poll about KKW members. Seems not.

I actually think it might help if you followed our lead and made your bills out of different sized paper. You can spot the difference between a £10 and £50 note by looking at the paper size. Also helps blind people find the right note. No, really, it does. Tis why we have different sized coins. We also use different shapes to make it even clearer but as yet the Americans haven't noticed either of these sound policies.

once_dreaded
31-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Cashier at Dairy Queen - no brains, blind, and now fired (I'm sure). *shaking head* Ohhhh she ranks up there with my step-mother.

Okay...story about my step-mother (evil, vile, stupid heffer...can you tell I don't like her?). This woman is in her mid-sixties and dumber than dumb. Example - we were at my brother's house watching Forrest Gump, the damn woman lived through the whole movie time span and would've/should've remembered the events shown in the movie, after the movie was over she thought that Forrest was a REAL person. The next movie we watched was Apollo 13 (HELLO, another event within her lifespan), her comment after the movie, "Wow, Forrest Gump was an astronaut too!"

That's one stupid person!