PDA

View Full Version : Two "How old were you.." question

Pages : [1] 2

Niscen
31-05-2006, 04:18 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss?

2. How old were you when you had your first sex?

Is it normal to have first kiss when one's in their 12, 13 or 14 years old in western countries? And to have sex with somebody when one's in their 16? I've read quite some novels, and it seems ordinary....just wanna make sure....:icon_redf

iximisspiggyixi
31-05-2006, 04:45 PM
First kiss - I was 12, at summer camp. Well actually my FIRST first kiss was when I was 6, under the table with this boy Jeff during kindergarten. But...I don't think that really counts.

First sex - A little bit after I turned 18.

devine kk
31-05-2006, 04:57 PM
First kiss - early teens, don't remember the exact year ptoably aroung 13/14. That first real kiss anyway

first sex i was 17

Mandy
31-05-2006, 05:01 PM
First Kiss: 13

First Sex: 17

Jacoby
31-05-2006, 05:44 PM
My first real kiss was actually when I was 18. I am lame. And also still a virgin.

I'd like to have sex with an attractive woman. Haven't really had to chance yet. But college happens soon, actually living there, so we're (me and the boys) are hoping to have fun there.

hasselbrad
31-05-2006, 06:10 PM
First Kiss: 13

First Sex: 17

Same here...except that my name isn't Mandy. :icon_err:
:D

Hazzle
31-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Same here...except that my name isn't Mandy. :icon_err:
:D

Except on weekends, eh Brad?

once_dreaded
31-05-2006, 10:37 PM
First real kiss: 13

Loss of real virginity: 18

Gained LOSI virginity: 22 1/2...now 25 1/2 and a dirty perve ROFL

Katielondon
01-06-2006, 02:20 AM
first kiss-15

first sex-15

Mandy
01-06-2006, 02:20 AM
first kiss-15

first sex-15

That's really the way to do it...get it all taken care of in one sitting.

ryan
01-06-2006, 03:39 AM
My first real kiss was actually when I was 18. I am lame. And also still a virgin.

I'd like to have sex with an attractive woman. Haven't really had to chance yet. But college happens soon, actually living there, so we're (me and the boys) are hoping to have fun there.

dont worry about it. i know that seems like a tall order, but if you wait for the right time/person like i did, you can look back on it later and be proud.

and that also means you can make sure shes really attractive and not some beer-goggles sorority slut.

Jacoby
01-06-2006, 03:54 AM
dont worry about it. i know that seems like a tall order, but if you wait for the right time/person like i did, you can look back on it later and be proud.

and that also means you can make sure shes really attractive and not some beer-goggles sorority slut.

Glad to hear you say that, because that's the exact way I feel. I don't mean to boast or anything, but I could have had sex with some trashy highschool girl when I was there, but I'd rather actually have a better experience. I'd like to lose my virginity to a women I can respect. I guess it's just the whole no-sex thing gets the better of me sometimes, but I still wouldn't break my morals.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Glad to hear you say that, because that's the exact way I feel. I don't mean to boast or anything, but I could have had sex with some trashy highschool girl when I was there, but I'd rather actually have a better experience. I'd like to lose my virginity to a women I can respect. I guess it's just the whole no-sex thing gets the better of me sometimes, but I still wouldn't break my morals.

This is going to lead to so much mocking but yeah, I was the same. Plenty of chances to get laid in Highschool with slutty trashy FILTHY girls. Actually, got a proposition in Primary school (no, seriously) when I was like, 10. But any girl who wants to get laid at 10 is clearly a slut. So err...no.

Ryan's right, wait for the right person, you'll be glad you did. It's alright to be picky, I'm glad I was. I mean I waited until my 20's, which sounds really wrong in the context of this thread, but I don't care, I'm glad I did. You will be too mate, trust me.

Fran
01-06-2006, 09:34 AM
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Not happened yet.

2. How old were you when you had your first sex? Not happened yet.

:)

deviljet88
01-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Double N/A like Fran *sigh*

once_dreaded
01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
How cute, Fran and Jet are both N/A. I'm not making fun, I think it's great that you two are letting things happen in due course. Be strong people, be strong!

kingdumbass
01-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Kiss: 15....
Sex: 17.

And Dreaded -- what does "LOSI" stand for?

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 10:20 AM
How cute, Fran and Jet are both N/A. I'm not making fun, I think it's great that you two are letting things happen in due course. Be strong people, be strong!

Yeah, it is kinda cute. Especially when Jet's totally hitting on Fran in MSN, probably as we type this. Who knows, maybe they'll be each other's firsts?!

It is nice to see that actually kids today are far less under the influence of peer pressure than kids my age were. A lot of my friends definitely regretted their first time, sexually. And some even look back on their first kisses with a cringe.

once_dreaded
01-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Kiss: 15....
Sex: 17.

And Dreaded -- what does "LOSI" stand for?

King - LOSI is Lack Of Sex Induced.
My friend and I decided after you lose your virginity if you don't have sex with another person for six consecutive months you technically regain your virginity. Therefore, I am a LOSI Virgin as I have not had sex with another person in 3 years (this makes me the vice-president of the LOSI Virginity club, my friend is the president...she hasn't had sex in 7 years. We made up the club while we were drinking one night...we should really just have sex with each other and disolve the club LOL).

ryan
01-06-2006, 11:28 AM
This is going to lead to so much mocking but yeah, I was the same. Plenty of chances to get laid in Highschool with slutty trashy FILTHY girls. Actually, got a proposition in Primary school (no, seriously) when I was like, 10. But any girl who wants to get laid at 10 is clearly a slut. So err...no.

Ryan's right, wait for the right person, you'll be glad you did. It's alright to be picky, I'm glad I was. I mean I waited until my 20's, which sounds really wrong in the context of this thread, but I don't care, I'm glad I did. You will be too mate, trust me.

i wasn't once mocked or made fun of. i guess it depends who you let into that part of your life.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 12:26 PM
We made up the club while we were drinking one night...we should really just have sex with each other and disolve the club LOL).

Yep, sounds like a plan. You go get some girl. You deserve it. One condition. Videos and pictures for your KKW crew. Or at least your straight BF (moi). Incidentally, you're not the first person I've heard come up with that idea, although my friend's was just LOS (Lack of Sex). I figured it was something to do with that.

i wasn't once mocked or made fun of. i guess it depends who you let into that part of your life.

Not by my friends! My friends didn't give a shit, they respected me enough to let me make my own choices. It's people on here who'll look for any excuse to mock me!

I actually expected you to be the first to give it a shot :p. You going soft?!

hasselbrad
01-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Except on weekends, eh Brad?
You promised you wouldn't tell...bitch!

If I had it to over again, I wouldn't have.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 12:39 PM
If I had it to over again, I wouldn't have.

What, you'd never had had sex?! Or just not that early?

hasselbrad
01-06-2006, 12:57 PM
What, you'd never had had sex?! Or just not that early?
Just the way it happened. I was a freshman at college (university) and this girl just sort of jumped me. It seems like the ultimate (i.e. Penthouse Forum) way to have it happen, but it really mucked up my sexual compass and made me even more awkward and unsure of what I was doing.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Just the way it happened. I was a freshman at college (university) and this girl just sort of jumped me. It seems like the ultimate (i.e. Penthouse Forum) way to have it happen, but it really mucked up my sexual compass and made me even more awkward and unsure of what I was doing.

Ahh. I like sexual aggression but at the same time, if you're completely submissive in the situation, I'd expect it really would fuck up your future sex life.

I'd say that's a great way to get laid but not necessarily a great way to lose your V-plates.

Katielondon
01-06-2006, 01:27 PM
That's really the way to do it...get it all taken care of in one sitting.

it wasnt quite in 1 sitting but within a week of each other so not far off.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 01:47 PM
it wasnt quite in 1 sitting but within a week of each other so not far off.

Same person?

Also, would it be incredibly homophobic of me to say it's probably more common for lesbians/gay people to have their first kiss later, and consequently closer to the time they first have sex? It's just that "coming out" would add more pressure, I would think, before acting on those feelings. There'd be a lot of coming to terms with it yourself too, and realising it etc.

Pygmalion
01-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Hmmm well 1st boy kiss was 13
1st girl kiss was 16
1st girl sex was 16
And I'm still pure as far as boy sex goes.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Hmmm well 1st boy kiss was 13
1st girl kiss was 16
1st girl sex was 16
And I'm still pure as far as boy sex goes.

See that seems to add credence to my theory.

Not sure if when Once_dreaded refers to her first kiss she means with a girl or a boy, and the same with "real" sex because many refer to that as being intercourse-only (which is rather homophobic imho).

hasselbrad
01-06-2006, 02:24 PM
As for your theory, I think the timegap for breeders comes from the fact that there is a risk, of well, breeding. A girl having straight sex for the first time runs the risk of getting pregnant. Girls on girls (nor boys on boys...though this site doesn't really have much of that) don't have that worry.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 02:39 PM
As for your theory, I think the timegap for breeders comes from the fact that there is a risk, of well, breeding. A girl having straight sex for the first time runs the risk of getting pregnant. Girls on girls (nor boys on boys...though this site doesn't really have much of that) don't have that worry.

Nope, I don't think that works. Notice that Pyg's first kiss with a guy was before her first kiss with a girl. The gap is born from the fact that the first kiss is usually later, not the fact that sex is usually earlier.

I like your thinking, it makes sense, but the imperial evidence so far gathered suggests otherwise.

hasselbrad
01-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Nope, I don't think that works. Notice that Pyg's first kiss with a guy was before her first kiss with a girl. The gap is born from the fact that the first kiss is usually later, not the fact that sex is usually earlier.

I like your thinking, it makes sense, but the imperial evidence so far gathered suggests otherwise.

Empirical. :p
I just think that in the scheme of things, the risk involved with intercourse for breeders has a lot to do with the gap. For the non-breeders, I agree that the hesitation comes from social mores and that once the first barrier is broken, it is easier to take that first step.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Empirical. :p

Christ, I swear that's what I was thinking in my head. Fuck knows why I typed imperial. D'oh! I do know the difference, honest!

I just think that in the scheme of things, the risk involved with intercourse for breeders has a lot to do with the gap. For the non-breeders, I agree that the hesitation comes from social mores and that once the first barrier is broken, it is easier to take that first step.

Aye. I suppose it's a combination of both...social pressure makes the first kiss later, but the lack of worry about breeding makes the sense happen soon thereafter.

That's what I originally posted. HAH. So as you can see, my typing's attrocious today. Think I need some sleep. I meant, of course...

"Aye. I suppose it's a combination of both...social pressure makes the first kiss later, but the lack of worry about breeding makes the sex happen soon thereafter."

Pygmalion
01-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I agree with Hasselbrad about the breeding issue, also most people when they're 13 aren't thinking about sex.
the lack of gap between non-breeder kissing and non-breeder sex I'd put down to it generally being later, when all the straighties are shagging each other so its acceptable I guess...Haha I'm not sure what I'm trying to say.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 03:36 PM
I THINK you were agreeing with us both, suggesting it's a combination of both.

Katielondon
01-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Same person?

Also, would it be incredibly homophobic of me to say it's probably more common for lesbians/gay people to have their first kiss later, and consequently closer to the time they first have sex? It's just that "coming out" would add more pressure, I would think, before acting on those feelings. There'd be a lot of coming to terms with it yourself too, and realising it etc.

yes it was with te same person, i first knew i liked girls when i was about 12 but it took me until i was 15 to accept it and act on my feelings and even longer than that to tell anyone else how i felt apart from the girl i was with of course.

TheNewKeira
01-06-2006, 05:32 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13

2. How old were you when you had your first sex? not yet happened.. or do oral sex count?

Fran
01-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Yeah, it is kinda cute. Especially when Jet's totally hitting on Fran in MSN, probably as we type this. Who knows, maybe they'll be each other's firsts?!

It is nice to see that actually kids today are far less under the influence of peer pressure than kids my age were. A lot of my friends definitely regretted their first time, sexually. And some even look back on their first kisses with a cringe.

Jet doesn't talk to me much on MSN, he's always away! It's kind of depressing. Who knows, maybe we will be each other's firsts! I'll have to get to know him first though!

Ranman
01-06-2006, 05:34 PM
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13

2. How old were you when you had your first sex? not yet happened.. or do oral sex count?

It depends on how good you are

I like this girl

TheNewKeira
01-06-2006, 05:38 PM
It depends on how good you are

I like this girl

well... I've done it quite a few times, so I guess I'm not all bad:p

Ranman
01-06-2006, 05:44 PM
well... I've done it quite a few times, so I guess I'm not all bad:p

Norway huh

Always wanted to visit there ;)

TheNewKeira
01-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Norway huh

Always wanted to visit there ;)

mhm, I'm sure you'd like it here;)

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Ran dude she's 16 man. You're older than I am and I have no morals, so if I think that's wrong, sheesh!

Ew, ew, ew.

Jet doesn't talk to me much on MSN, he's always away! It's kind of depressing. Who knows, maybe we will be each other's firsts! I'll have to get to know him first though!

Aww, cute.

hasselbrad
01-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Ran dude she's 16 man. You're older than I am and I have no morals, so if I think that's wrong, sheesh!
Ew, ew, ew.

Ranman's going to wind up on that NBC "To Catch a Predator" shit that was on last night...eatin' cookies and trying to talk his way out of it.

Foeni
01-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Haven't seen you for a while, Hanne. What happened to the mIRC thing we talked about?

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 10:34 PM
So she is Fo. But only JUST 17! Ran's 26 in 2 months! Sick sick sick.

Ranman
01-06-2006, 10:51 PM
What happened to everybody saying age didnt matter in that other thread?

EmotionSickness
02-06-2006, 12:45 AM
kiss - 13, but I should note that I didn't really kiss a boy again until I was about 16.

legit sex - 18, almost 19.

Hazzle
02-06-2006, 08:18 AM
What happened to everybody saying age didnt matter in that other thread?

Up to a point dude! I actually said what was right and what was wrong and 26 with 17 is just plain WRONG. If she was a year older and you a year younger, that'd be a little better, although not much.

Ardnax
02-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I've had absolutely no action, never been kissed and no sex. But hey, I'm young.

ryan
02-06-2006, 10:10 PM
kissing is such a non-thing it's not even worth a mention.

deviljet88
03-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Jet doesn't talk to me much on MSN, he's always away! It's kind of depressing.

Sorry, 3 exams over past 2 days, then a VCE mid year on Monday.

About ryan's post, does anyonelse find kisses a little meaning event? I would've thought it'd be nice, mmm...

ryan
03-06-2006, 04:02 AM

About ryan's post, does anyonelse find kisses a little meaning event? I would've thought it'd be nice, mmm...

it is, but it's like hugging after a while. you dont even think about/remember it.

Jacoby
03-06-2006, 05:59 AM
Ryan's correct. If you're seeing someone, kissing happens a lot. It keeps the girl happy. And more importantly it keeps her mouth from spewing words.

Just kidding. I've been reading too much Maddox lately. But yeah, the first kiss is memorable, but other than that they're just one in a million. Unless it's some sort of revolutionary kiss, like if you set up a hot air balloon ride and you and your woman kissed romantically. But other than that it's just like a handshake for your lips.

Niscen
03-06-2006, 09:09 AM
other than that it's just like a handshake for your lips.

Hey, I like this kind of saying :icon_err:

Hazzle
03-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Ryan's correct. If you're seeing someone, kissing happens a lot. It keeps the girl happy. And more importantly it keeps her mouth from spewing words.

Truer words were never spoken. Shame you had to go and retract them!

once_dreaded
03-06-2006, 11:27 AM
See that seems to add credence to my theory.

Not sure if when Once_dreaded refers to her first kiss she means with a girl or a boy, and the same with "real" sex because many refer to that as being intercourse-only (which is rather homophobic imho).

Well my kiss at 13 was with a boy. My first girl kiss wasn't until I was 17 and out of the closet. I've only had sex with women and I feel it qualifies for losing my virginity (my ex-step-daughter used to argue this point with me because she believes the I'm still a virgin because I haven't been penetrated by a man, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS *growl*).

Ranman
03-06-2006, 11:38 AM
strap ons count

once_dreaded
03-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Fingers, tongue, strap-ons, various vegetables....I could keep going but you get the idea. I believe any form of penetration conducted by another person counts as losing your virginity.

Hazzle
03-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Fingers, tongue, strap-ons, various vegetables....I could keep going but you get the idea. I believe any form of penetration conducted by another person counts as losing your virginity.

I concur. And I notice that a first girl kiss at 17 adds to my theory. I really do think gay people tend to have their first PROPER kiss (ie with someone of the same sex) when they're older, because of the social taboo. But then move from that into sex quicker because there's no danger of breeding, like Brad said. Intriguing theory...

Pygmalion
03-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Hmmm I don't know about that Haz, I know of some very young lesbians. I know with me I didn't know I was gay...but then maybe I don't want to admit it because of the social taboo.
This is all very confusing.

Katielondon
03-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Well my kiss at 13 was with a boy. My first girl kiss wasn't until I was 17 and out of the closet. I've only had sex with women and I feel it qualifies for losing my virginity (my ex-step-daughter used to argue this point with me because she believes the I'm still a virgin because I haven't been penetrated by a man, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS *growl*).

omg its the same with me and 1 of my male friends, i just say thats a load of rubbish because i have done sexual things with a girl so that counts as im not attracted to men.

Hazzle
03-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Hmmm I don't know about that Haz, I know of some very young lesbians. I know with me I didn't know I was gay...but then maybe I don't want to admit it because of the social taboo.
This is all very confusing.

Yeah, I think it may be slowly becoming more socially acceptable. Which is good. I see no reason why it should hold people back. Then again, there's still the whole "Am I gay or am I not?" thing. And then there's a whole "straight but curious" group who fuck with your head. Lousy indecisive women.

omg its the same with me and 1 of my male friends, i just say thats a load of rubbish because i have done sexual things with a girl so that counts as im not attracted to men.

Agreed. It's a load of shit expecting a lesbian to sleep with a guy just to lose her virginity. Do gay men have to sleep with women to lose theirs?

Traditionally, virgin is used to describe a person who has not engaged in sexual intercourse. This use is traditionally restricted to a person who has not yet engaged in vaginal intercourse, especially a woman, but it is sometimes used to describe someone who has not engaged in sexual activities in general. Also, someone can be referred to as an "anal virgin," being a virgin to anal sex (specifically receiving anal sex).

The term sexual intercourse refers to a wider range of sexual activities than the term coitus, which only refers to male-female genital sex.

So err, that puts that one to bed then...

Among human females, the hymen is a membrane, part of the vulva, which partially occludes the entrance to the vagina and which is often physically torn when the woman first engages in sexual intercourse. Hymens vary in thickness, shape, and flexibilty. The presence of an intact membrane is often seen as physical evidence of virginity in the broader technical sense. The absence of one, however, is not necessarily an indication of participation in sexual intercourse, since in some women the hymen is either absent from birth, or sufficiently vestigial not to be affected by sexual penetration. Also, the hymen can be broken before a woman engages in sexual intercourse, for example during strenuous exercise or during the insertion of a tampon. Conversely, in rare cases a woman's hymen is imperforate, and as menstrual discharge cannot then escape, surgical intervention to break it is necessary to protect her health.

In most cultures, women are not regarded as virgins after a sexual assault, but some people disavow this notion. There are also those who take this "spiritual" concept of virginity to its maximum, considering "born again virgins" to be virgins, regardless of their past sexual conduct.

(Dispelling my previous definition, one I proposed a while ago, requiring a broken hymen. Also could make a LOSI virgin a virgin too :p)

Pygmalion
03-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I think it may be slowly becoming more socially acceptable. Which is good. I see no reason why it should hold people back. Then again, there's still the whole "Am I gay or am I not?" thing.
)

Its more the "Am I Gay" or not thing that stops most people from declaring themselves gay at an early age.
Then again, looking back the signs were all there; my bestie in primary (now a raging bulldyke) and I decided we hated boys, one of us was going to dress up as a man, we were going to get married and travel the world...the funny part was we were fighting over who got to dress up as the man.

Hazzle
03-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Its more the "Am I Gay" or not thing that stops most people from declaring themselves gay at an early age. .

That's really what I thought, because you could always kiss someone in private and keep it hush-hush. However if you didn't really think you WERE gay, why would you kiss someone of the same sex? It's sort of like...denial, I suppose, and kissing someone of the same sex would confirm your sexuality. Maybe some people aren't quite ready for that while wrestling with whether they are or are not gay.

TheNewKeira
03-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Haven't seen you for a while, Hanne. What happened to the mIRC thing we talked about?

umm, haven't yet checked it out..:icon_redf

but guys... who says talking is wrong anyway? don't really see the problem..

Hazzle
04-06-2006, 02:17 AM
but guys... who says talking is wrong anyway? don't really see the problem..

Oh there's so much irony in me posting this but I AM trying to be helpful here:

2. Do not incite flaming (abuse and arguments) or mindless chatter (spam). Threads should have a clear title and a singular topic promoting healthy discussion or comment.

Too much chit chat and the mods get trigger-happy. IRC is a better bet, or the shoutbox.

once_dreaded
04-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Okay Haz I brought up your theory to my friends last night while we were drinking. E dated boys throughout high school but didn't act on her sexuality until getting drunk with a girl that basically threw her down and sexed her up, so her first kiss and sex happened on the same night. S waited until she was in college then had her kiss and sex within a month. B said she had a threesome one night with two girls because her BF at the time pissed her off then took one of the girls back to the room she was sharing with the BF and had a threesome there so her stuff happened on the same night as well.
*le sigh* Looks like I'm the prude with waiting a year between girl kiss and sex LOL.

Pygmalion
05-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Lol I realised I was gay before I hooked up with a chick actually, after I came out all these straighties at parties were queueing to get with the lesbian, (but not poon her) hence why my first girl kiss and shag were seperated.

Katielondon
05-06-2006, 02:45 AM
Lol I realised I was gay before I hooked up with a chick actually, after I came out all these straighties at parties were queueing to get with the lesbian, (but not poon her) hence why my first girl kiss and shag were seperated.

for me it was talking to and becoming very attracted to a known lesbian at school, i hadnt come out at that point, and first sex happened within a week of kissing her as i had to be careful about anyone finding out the first oppitunity i got to stay over at her house after school i took.

Pygmalion
05-06-2006, 03:06 AM
for me it was talking to and becoming very attracted to a known lesbian at school, i hadnt come out at that point, and first sex happened within a week of kissing her as i had to be careful about anyone finding out the first oppitunity i got to stay over at her house after school i took.

Why didn't you want anyone to find out? Did you just think everyone'd hate you?

Mandy
05-06-2006, 03:17 AM
I realized I was straight when I had a huge dong in me and I liked it.

once_dreaded
05-06-2006, 08:02 AM
I realized I was straight when I had a huge dong in me and I liked it.

OMG ROFLMFAO CHAL OMG OMG OMG. Mandy I so loff you, can I be your groupie? Everyone needs a dyke groupie LOL.

Hazzle
05-06-2006, 08:54 AM

Erm. How so? You were 16 for both, no? That's not MUCH of a seperation. I think my theory still holds water, OD's post seems to add strength to it too. BTW OD, I don't think a year's a big deal, it's just when you notice most straight people's ages for these questions, there's about a 3 or 4 year gap, which gay people don't tend to have. The kiss (gay kiss) tends to be later than straight kisses (gay kisses tend to happen after 15, straight kisses before) but like I said, sex tends to happen sooner afterwards. Interesting thought I think.

And I realised I was gay when I had the same experience as Mandy. Vietnamese currency tastes so yummy. Especially with some salt and pepper.

Pygmalion
05-06-2006, 12:36 PM
I mean it took a while to find a girl who was up for a shag. You'd think at an all girls school it shouldn't have been that hard...
As for the age hing, thats what i was trying to explain very badly earlier...

Katielondon
05-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Why didn't you want anyone to find out? Did you just think everyone'd hate you?

basiclly yes, i take things to heart and get upset quite easily and just didnt want the teasing from girls at school, i waited until i left school and was at college before i told everyone and it turned out they were all completly cool about it and i was worried for nothing :)

Pygmalion
05-06-2006, 02:44 PM
basiclly yes, i take things to heart and get upset quite easily and just didnt want the teasing from girls at school, i waited until i left school and was at college before i told everyone and it turned out they were all completly cool about it and i was worried for nothing :)

Hahaha yeah I know what you mean. Unfortunately I wasn't the sort of person to keep a secret so I was in the closet for maybe 2 months at school before I told my bestie who was class gossip. Went to the U.S.A, when I came back everyone knew and it were mostly really awesome about it.

Mandy
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Quagmire (Family Guy): "So, you ladies ever been penetrated?"

ryan
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
what in hell is everyone going on about?

Pygmalion
05-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Quagmire (Family Guy): "So, you ladies ever been penetrated?"

Brian "Quagmire, isn't 'country' supposed to have an 'o' in it?"
Quagmire "No"

Katielondon
05-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Hahaha yeah I know what you mean. Unfortunately I wasn't the sort of person to keep a secret so I was in the closet for maybe 2 months at school before I told my bestie who was class gossip. Went to the U.S.A, when I came back everyone knew and it were mostly really awesome about it.

all my friends were really cool about it and were like oh so thats the reason youve always avoided having a bf, there was 1 girl at college who teased me a lot but she was never a friend of mine anyway and was pretty much just a bully who i ignored.

Fran
05-06-2006, 05:43 PM

That's fine - I didn't realise. Sorry.

Speak to you this weekend hopefully.

Ranman
05-06-2006, 06:36 PM
And if he dosen't want to, I will Fran

Foeni
05-06-2006, 06:42 PM
You're such a pedo. Has he been sending you PM's, Fran?

hasselbrad
05-06-2006, 08:20 PM
And if he dosen't want to, I will Fran
Be careful! (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10912603/)

Ranman
05-06-2006, 08:25 PM
You people are dirty minded perv's

Did I say i want to meet her or flirt with her?
Did say anything dirty to her at all?
All i said was that if Jet isn't brave enough to talk to her i would
Maybe i'm trying to get jet to take a chance.
I didn't send her any pm's, unlike alot of you people do.
If any newbie wants to complain that i sent pm's let them do it now.

Jacoby
05-06-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm not quite a 'newbie' but if you'd stop sending me those naked pictures of you one a bear skin rug, I'd appreaciate it.

Ranman
06-06-2006, 12:08 AM
You love it Jake. How about I send you the one of me in a sailor suit?

Jacoby
06-06-2006, 12:42 AM
That's absolutely gross.

(Yes, please.)

ryan
06-06-2006, 02:48 AM
so this is how jake will experience sexual intercourse...

Jacoby
06-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Let's hope not.

Ranman and his sailor suits must stay far away from my experience.

Mandy
06-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Let's hope not.

Ranman and his sailor suits must stay far away from my experience.

What if he cut the crotch part out?

Jacoby
06-06-2006, 04:22 AM
What if he cut the crotch part out?

On himself or on the suits?

once_dreaded
06-06-2006, 12:37 PM
*cracking up* Ooooo this topic is so off now it's great.

Katie - I had an experience in college that was funny. I was driving in the parking lot looking for a spot and two girly girls walked by my truck. One of them looked at me and scoffed, "Dyke!" I pulled down my sunglasses looked her up and down then said, "And you're too ugly to flirt with anyway." Her friend laughed her ass off because of my come-back. *shrugs* I just hope the bigot learned her lesson.

Katielondon
06-06-2006, 12:58 PM
*cracking up* Ooooo this topic is so off now it's great.

Katie - I had an experience in college that was funny. I was driving in the parking lot looking for a spot and two girly girls walked by my truck. One of them looked at me and scoffed, "Dyke!" I pulled down my sunglasses looked her up and down then said, "And you're too ugly to flirt with anyway." Her friend laughed her ass off because of my come-back. *shrugs* I just hope the bigot learned her lesson.

thats great :) i dont tend to get too many random people making comments because i look like a straight girlie girl so unless i tell someone they wouldnt know, but 1 think that sucks about it is going out and still been hit on by guys :mad: , your lucky to show such self restraint i think i would have run her over and said she was in the parking space lol

Immortal
18-08-2006, 09:40 AM
I havent had a real kiss, nor sex, im only 13 though. I suck badly. :sad:

Mrs. Bale
18-08-2006, 10:46 PM
mhm, I'm sure you'd like it here;) OH MAN norway is really beatifull, I would like to visit. I love the history of vikings, oh what do you think about this: I go to your house for a month, and after you come to my house in brazil? ohh IM kidding honney, but if you want to come here, YOU CAN.
KISSES.

Petit Mademoiselle
16-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure I was 12 when I had my first kiss. I pulled the poor boy into a bush when we were waiting for the bus together and kissed him :icon_razz We both had bubblegum in our mouths, so it tasted kinda... Bublegummy, LOL. As for the sex I haven't had any yet.

Immortal: You don't suck at all. There's no rule saying that you have to have kissed someone when you're 13. People mature and do things at different ages.

o1Knightley
27-12-2006, 06:38 PM
eh' ..
my first real kiss was when i was 13 ..

and first sex 15 ..

JacobDK
01-01-2007, 09:35 PM
First kiss - 13 yo

Sex - hmm, i'm underage, still a virgin :-(
But i'm working on it ;-)