PDA

View Full Version : About Fucking Time

Liam
30-05-2006, 11:40 AM
http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,19303692-7484,00.html

Common sense scores a much needed victory.

deviljet88
30-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Wow, never knew he was an army officer :S What the hell do they do in the British Army?

Mandy
30-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Duh Jet, they're the ones in the red coats and the big fluffy black hats that guard stuff and don't move or smile.

I wish they did bannination on the States. He sounds like Kermit the Frog to me.

Hazzle
30-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Wow, never knew he was an army officer :S What the hell do they do in the British Army?

Bum each other, clearly. This is what happens when you let gays join the army.

duckula
30-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Don't tar the whole army with his rainbow paintbrush. He was in the cavalry, posh twats is the order of the day there. Prince Harry is joining the cavalry which should inform your opinions further. Most of the rest of the army are decent folk who want as little to do with the aforementioned warbly nonce as you do.

hasselbrad
30-05-2006, 04:51 PM
I have heard this name, but I haven't heard the music.
But, he looks like a poof.

Jacoby
30-05-2006, 10:18 PM
I have heard this name, but I haven't heard the music.
But, he looks like a poof.

Have you seen the Arrested Development where Gob asks Michael, "Have you seen the new Poof?!" and then Michael shuts the door quickly and says "His name is Gary, and I don't need anymore lawsuits..." but Gob was talking about the Poof! Magazine for magicians? Oh man. So much funny.

I declare James Blunt a Cuntosaurus Rex. His voice is like a hammer to the ear drum.

Swordsman
30-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Have you seen the Arrested Development where Gob asks Michael, "Have you seen the new Poof?!" and then Michael shuts the door quickly and says "His name is Gary, and I don't need anymore lawsuits..." but Gob was talking about the Poof! Magazine for magicians? Oh man. So much funny.

I declare James Blunt a Cuntosaurus Rex. His voice is like a hammer to the ear drum.

Totally! Arrested Development was such a good show.

But James Blunt is like a dying puppy in my ear. He was on the radio this morning on the bus and i just wanted to punch someone.

Renegade
31-05-2006, 04:05 AM
I liked You're Beautiful the first time I heard it. Then I heard it again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

Mandy
31-05-2006, 04:10 AM
See I'm proud of myself, I never really liked it.

once_dreaded
31-05-2006, 09:20 AM
He's a whiney piss ant. Mandy I agree that US stations should ban music too...start with his music then move onto other over-played nonsense.