PDA

View Full Version : Gimme Female Advice....

kingdumbass
30-05-2006, 01:39 AM
All right, here's the situation....
A new girl was recently hired at my workplace, and I like her. I didn't pay much mind to her at first (and I'll tell you why in a second), but I have found myself enjoying numerous long conversations with her in recent days. Plus, I think she is very attractive, and I can't stop checking her out through the corner of my eye at every opportunity. Guys -- you know what I'm talking about. It's one of those situations where every time you see the chick walk by you get a little rush, and think, "God-DAMN, woman! What you tryin' to DO to me?" She's a nice, smart chick, and appearance-wise, she's EXACTLY my type. And I know that she enjoys being around me.

But here's the problem -- I am 25 (damn near 26), and this chick is only 20. See, I have always been annoyed by dudes who go out with women substantially younger than they are. For instance, my 22 year-old sister is always bringing home guys who are, like, five years older than her, and I always assumed these dudes were just sleazy...but now I'm rethinking that. Is 5 or 6 years really a big age difference? Would it be unseemly for me to pursue a sweet, little 20 year-old college junior?

How does a normal person perceive this situation?

Mandy
30-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Wtf, you're retarded. Your age difference isn't very big at all. You say she's 20? She's legal isn't she?

iximisspiggyixi
30-05-2006, 03:31 AM
I'm with a guy who's almost 10 years older than me. Fuck age difference, it doesn't matter if you really like someone.

Pygmalion
30-05-2006, 04:05 AM
I think this discussion should be moved to the "relationships and sexuality" bit, but thats just me.
Age doesn't matter. 5, 6 or 10 years is nothing if you fancy them.

Jacoby
30-05-2006, 04:17 AM
But here's the problem -- I am 25 (damn near 26), and this chick is only 20. See, I have always been annoyed by dudes who go out with women substantially younger than they are.

Not sleasy. If your intentions aren't to take advantage of her, then you're not being sleasy.

I'm with a guy who's almost 10 years older than me.

How old are you? I thought you were like 16. THAT'S sleasy, and seriuosly, I hope you don't let this guy take advantage of you.

marine
30-05-2006, 05:35 AM
Wtf, you're retarded. Your age difference isn't very big at all. You say she's 20? She's legal isn't she?

I agree with Mandy (even though I don't like the expression). Dating a 25 year old when you're 20 isn't a big deal at all.

once_dreaded
30-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Okay, the only issue with the age will be her not being able to get into a Nightclub or Bar that you would normally hang out. The other issue I would have is dating someone you work with, never a good idea, because if it doesn't work out then you're stuck with that person day in and day out. Other than that I would say go for it big dog and post some pics of that chick so we can drool too!!!! (spoken like a true lesbian *wicked grin*)

Hazzle
30-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Okay, the only issue with the age will be her not being able to get into a Nightclub or Bar that you would normally hang out. The other issue I would have is dating someone you work with, never a good idea, because if it doesn't work out then you're stuck with that person day in and day out. Other than that I would say go for it big dog and post some pics of that chick so we can drool too!!!! (spoken like a true lesbian *wicked grin*)

What she said. The age difference isn't sleazy, but there'd be issues with it and I'd personally advise against dating someone you work with. WAY too many risks associated with that. I know where you're coming from, at my last job I had a massive crush on my workmate. However I'd wait until either of you leaves to pursue a relationship. Hell even if it DOES work out, wouldn't you want a little space away from your girlfriend?

As for age generally, I'd say 10 years or more is a bit much, VERY sleazy, between 5 and 10 is cutting it a little fine, but acceptable nonetheless, and 5 years or less is perfectly normal. Guys mature a lot slower than girls and so often guys will date girls a couple of years younger.

I think you're in the "normal" range, verging on the "perfectly acceptable" one so you're fine. Of course the above formula does assume she's legal, I don't think being 19 and dating a 14 year old is acceptable.

And agree with Pygs, this needs to be moved.

kingdumbass
30-05-2006, 08:31 AM
I argue that this thread should not be moved, as it pertains more to a question regarding societal norms than it does to specific questions about relationships or sexuality....
After all, there is no relationship to speak of here.

And regarding the fact that we work together -- she's only working at my company for the summer. Then it's back to college for her.

Hazzle
30-05-2006, 08:43 AM
I argue that this thread should not be moved, as it pertains more to a question regarding societal norms than it does to specific questions about relationships or sexuality....
After all, there is no relationship to speak of here.

Social norms about relationships and sexuality. There are a myriad of threads there about people who haven't actually begun a relationship with someone but want advice on what to do when asking them out. I see very little difference here. Advice about relationships or sexuality belong on that forum. Anyway, stop arguing, it makes no difference to you, noone's criticising you for putting it here, we just think it's not "general" enough.

And regarding the fact that we work together -- she's only working at my company for the summer. Then it's back to college for her.

In that case you only have the whole "can't get into nightclubs" thing to worry about. If you're ok with the fact that she can't get into drinking places then go for it. Anyway, she'll be able to drink in a year so why not? I say give it a go :)

kingdumbass
30-05-2006, 08:47 AM
I hate nightclubs and bars....
Haven't been to either in years. I don't see the point. I don't know what it's like in the UK, but here, they have really clamped down on drunk driving. If you've even just had a FEW drinks, and the police catch you, they could take away your license, your car, and throw your ass in jail. I'd rather just drink at home, and not have to worry about anything else.

once_dreaded
30-05-2006, 08:49 AM
She could always just drink with him back at his place *shrugs* then you have the added benefit of loosening inhibitions which could lead to fun adventures.(learned that from my new teach, MonkeyMagic *wicked grin*)

Hazzle
30-05-2006, 08:50 AM
I hate nightclubs and bars....
Haven't been to either in years. I don't see the point. I don't know what it's like in the UK, but here, they have really clamped down on drunk driving. If you've even just had a FEW drinks, and the police catch you, they could take away your license, your car, and throw your ass in jail. I'd rather just drink at home, and not have to worry about anything else.

I'd give it a go then. Worst case scenario, relationship goes tits up, it's awkward for a couple of months and then you never have to see her again.

She could always just drink with him back at his place *shrugs* then you have the added benefit of loosening inhibitions which could lead to fun adventures.(learned that from my new teach, MonkeyMagic *wicked grin*)

Exactamundo. It seems there's no reason for him not to go for it.

deviljet88
30-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Wooo hot young girls ^^ If you get on well enough, why not, 5 yrs isn't that big.

Ranman
30-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Wooo hot young girls ^^ If you get on well enough, why not, 5 yrs isn't that big.

Listen to him, He's the KKW sex therapist

kingdumbass
30-05-2006, 11:21 AM
You're right....
I'm gonna go for it. After a three year dry spell, this man shall get laid once again!

Damnit. Now I gotta make sure I don't look like a slob when I go into work.

Ranman
30-05-2006, 11:25 AM
See Jet your a great Sex Therapist, You made the man happy

Who else wants to see a "Ask the KKW sex therapist" Thread?

Think of all the happiness you can bring the the world of KKW

Scott
30-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Don't fish off the company pier

Pygmalion
30-05-2006, 11:28 AM
You're right....
I'm gonna go for it. After a three year dry spell, this man shall get laid once again!

Jesus! 3 years? How did you cope?! 3 weeks and I go crazy.

deviljet88
30-05-2006, 11:31 AM

Isn't my job only deemed a success when he actually gets the sex?

16 years, how the hell do I cope? :S

iximisspiggyixi
30-05-2006, 01:28 PM
How old are you? I thought you were like 16. THAT'S sleasy, and seriuosly, I hope you don't let this guy take advantage of you.

Haha, I'm 18. And no, I don't, we've been together for a long time and have a good relationship, involving more than just sex.

Hazzle
30-05-2006, 02:02 PM

Seconded. Go on Jet, DO it!

Don't fish off the company pier

Except she's a temp.

Agreed. I was struggling about 2 weeks after I last had sex (it's now been 7 weeks, cuntage). How you cope is beyond me...

Jacoby
30-05-2006, 10:12 PM
I usually use my hand to make cope. I coped all over the bathroom shower curtain. It took like 10 minutes to clean up all that cope.

Mandy
30-05-2006, 10:14 PM
ROFL. That gave me a good laugh, thanks.

Hazzle
30-05-2006, 10:31 PM
I usually use my hand to make cope. I coped all over the bathroom shower curtain. It took like 10 minutes to clean up all that cope.

ROFL. Priceless. If only that worked, eh?

kingdumbass
31-05-2006, 04:56 AM
Indeed....
"The hand" can get you by (and off) for years. Trust me, I know.

And by the way, I made major progress with the chick today. We're going out on Sunday.

Jacoby
31-05-2006, 05:13 AM
That's good news!

once_dreaded
31-05-2006, 09:14 AM
You're right....

Damnit. Now I gotta make sure I don't look like a slob when I go into work.

DUDE, you're a LOSI Virgin too...hey...you could be the second VP with me (also have a 3yr drought going), the pres has gone almost 7 years without.

kingdumbass
31-05-2006, 10:01 AM
I've found that a few years of relying on self-stimulation (and lots of it) only makes the joys of love from a real woman all the sweeter once you get it again....
This happened to me that last time I got a girlfriend (and a sex life) -- it had been about two years since I last got any when I hooked up with my most recent ex...and I absolutely could not keep my hands off of her for the first few months of our relationship. She was worn out. "You want it AGAIN? We just got finished TEN MINUTES ago! I'm fucking SORE." She thought I was a freak.

You get used to going without REAL sex, and kind of stop longing for it. Then, when you actually do get some again -- ZANG! You think, "Holy shit, I forgot how AMAZINGLY fucking good this is!" Seriously -- you women possess the single greatest and most addictive drug on Earth: the mighty vagina. It's better than heroin!

once_dreaded
31-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Seriously -- you women possess the single greatest and most addictive drug on Earth: the mighty vagina. It's better than heroin!

And now you know why I'm a lesbian LMFAO. Pygs, you agree to this statement?

Katielondon
31-05-2006, 12:00 PM
thats not a big age difference at all i dont even understand why its an issue in your head, i would date someone who was 15 or so years older if i liked her.

EmotionSickness
31-05-2006, 12:26 PM
20 and 25 is nothing. I wouldn't worry about it. I briefly dated a co-worker who was five years my senior (when I was 20) and no one thought anything of it. And I was a REALLY innocent 20-year-old. I was like..the office baby; everyone was always telling me how innocent and sweet I was, and still, when I dated this proverbial "bad boy", no one really thought anything of it. Physically, the average person can hardly tell the difference between a 20-year-old and a 25-year-old, anyway.

I think that, once you get past a certain age (say, teenagehood...so, 20), a five, or even a ten years difference in age seems like nothing.

Now, if she was 16 and you were 20 or 21, that'd be different. Like I said, don't worry about it. Although, I wouldn't recommend dipping your pen in the company ink, so to speak, but if you don't think it will be a problem, I say go for it.

Hazzle
31-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Grats my man! Hope it goes well for you!

This happened to me that last time I got a girlfriend (and a sex life) -- it had been about two years since I last got any when I hooked up with my most recent ex...and I absolutely could not keep my hands off of her for the first few months of our relationship. She was worn out. "You want it AGAIN? We just got finished TEN MINUTES ago! I'm fucking SORE." She thought I was a freak.

Haha, it's hilarious when you get to the point where she's sore. There's this stereotype that usually the guy tires himself out and the girl wants more, so it's fucking comic when it turns out to be the other way round. There are worst things to be thought of than a sex freak :p. Such as a sex pest.

You get used to going without REAL sex, and kind of stop longing for it. Then, when you actually do get some again -- ZANG! You think, "Holy shit, I forgot how AMAZINGLY fucking good this is!" Seriously -- you women possess the single greatest and most addictive drug on Earth: the mighty vagina. It's better than heroin!

Truth, bloody damn addictive. Not sure if I'll ever get to the point of getting used to it, and stopping longing for real sex, but hopefully I calm down. Currently I'm like a dog in heat; I'm not too far away from humping legs! No...step away Ran.

thats not a big age difference at all i dont even understand why its an issue in your head, i would date someone who was 15 or so years older if i liked her.

Seriously?! Wow. I'd say 15 years is WAAAAY too much of a gap.

Now, if she was 16 and you were 20 or 21, that'd be different. Like I said, don't worry about it. Although, I wouldn't recommend dipping your pen in the company ink, so to speak, but if you don't think it will be a problem, I say go for it.

I don't think the company ink thing becomes an issue when she leaves at the end of the summer. Haha, I just found out that in Iowa, Missouri and South Carolina the age of consent in the right circumstances can be as low as 14! Fucking hell!

If you're interested in that sort of thing check this out:

Worldwide Age of Consent (http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm)

The youngest I found on there was 12! And in Canada of all places! A developed country? JEEZ.

EmotionSickness
31-05-2006, 02:01 PM
If you're interested in that sort of thing check this out:

Worldwide Age of Consent

The youngest I found on there was 12! And in Canada of all places! A developed country? JEEZ.

Yeah, it's pretty sick. We had a big class argument (err, discussion) about this in my old psych class whilst reviewing the topic of "social norms." It's strange to think that what was once commonplace (correct me if I'm wrong) a few hundred years ago, is now such taboo...and rightfully so, if you ask me.

But before I get smacked with the back-on-topic stick, I didn't realize king's girl would be leaving at the end of the summer. I should probably read things a little more closely. In any case, I say he should definitely go for it, then.

Hazzle
31-05-2006, 02:10 PM
A discussion of age of consent fits with what King said his thread was about; societal norms. It's all good.

I'm in favour of lowering the age of consent fractionally but 12 is just plain wrong. I'd opt for a 14 year old age of consent if the other person is under 18. 16 if they're over 18 but under 25. 18 if they're over 25. That's probably the most balanced way of doing things.

Oh, and none of thise different ages for lesbians/gays. Same age of consent for everyone.

Katielondon
01-06-2006, 02:14 AM
A discussion of age of consent fits with what King said his thread was about; societal norms. It's all good.

I'm in favour of lowering the age of consent fractionally but 12 is just plain wrong. I'd opt for a 14 year old age of consent if the other person is under 18. 16 if they're over 18 but under 25. 18 if they're over 25. That's probably the most balanced way of doing things.

Oh, and none of thise different ages for lesbians/gays. Same age of consent for everyone.

i think we have it right here at 16, 15 or 16 is about right, any younger and it is wrong for so many reasons and any older and people just arnt going to pay attention to it, also from what i said before yes i would happily go out with someone 15 years older than me i dont really see what would be wrong with that?

Nick
01-06-2006, 03:08 AM
I think that World Wide age of consent thing might be a little off. It said Oregons (my home state) age of consent if 18, I'm pretty sure it's more like 16. There was a case a while back where an 18 year old guy was dating a 16 year old girl and the parents of the girl caught them having sex (wouldn't that be disturbing). Anyway the girls parents tried to press charges for statutory rape but the charges were desmissed because she was of legal age and it was a consentual thing.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 07:31 AM
i think we have it right here at 16, 15 or 16 is about right, any younger and it is wrong for so many reasons and any older and people just arnt going to pay attention to it, also from what i said before yes i would happily go out with someone 15 years older than me i dont really see what would be wrong with that?

Well if 16 is right, then technically a 15 year old with a 16 year old is illegal. And I don't think that's the way it should be. You yourself said "15 is about right". The other thing to bear in mind is that the age of consent relates to ANY sexual act, not just intercourse. And most people I know have had some sexual experience by 14/15, hence my structure.

As for dating someone 15 years older...when you're 17, dating someone twice your age is just plain wrong. If you don't see how it's wrong to date someone old enough to be your parent then I worry for you, I really do. That actually scares me shitless because I have a sister a year older than you and if she dated a guy old enough to be her dad, I'd be fuming. I'd kill him. Anyone that old who takes advantage of someone so much younger than them is a sleazy bastard. I don't get why so many young girls are so naive.

I think that World Wide age of consent thing might be a little off. It said Oregons (my home state) age of consent if 18, I'm pretty sure it's more like 16. There was a case a while back where an 18 year old guy was dating a 16 year old girl and the parents of the girl caught them having sex (wouldn't that be disturbing). Anyway the girls parents tried to press charges for statutory rape but the charges were desmissed because she was of legal age and it was a consentual thing.

I think Oregon recently changed so that if both participants are 18 or younger, the age of consent drops to 16, however it's 18 if the older person is 19 or older. I might be wrong, but that's what I read/heard somewhere. Alternatively that thing may just be plain out of date, which wouldn't surprise me.

kingdumbass
01-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Ladies and gentlemen....
I am proud to announce that, tonight, I received hand love...from someone other than myself. :icon_beer I also got to spend some time amusing myself with a pair of BEAUTIFUL little boobies. My God, SOOOO perfect.
I couldn't wait until Sunday. We were alone together at work all day today, and after standing around talking for hours on end, and flirting just a little more heavily by the minute, I just couldn't take it anymore, and went for it. Anyway, a little making out at work, then we went out for a lovely evening on the town. Then, back to my place to watch a movie. Things happened, but she would only let it go so far (which I really like). What a SWEETHEART this girl is! She even told me, "You're not getting further than this for at least a little while". She seemed a little embarassed that I even got that far on a first date, and yet she didn't seem to regret it. I fucking LOVE that attitude!

And what a personality. As our conversations got more in-depth, I found her to be a little smarter than me (another thing I enjoy in a woman). The only thing about her that puts me off is that she loves that damn Emo music.

Another concern is that her father is a local official, whom I have to deal with on a fairly regular basis as part of my job. He's known me for about three years, and I'm slightly nervous about how he'll react when he learns I'm dating his daughter (if he learns at all). Our business-type meetings in the future could be slightly awkward.

But whatever.

Also, from this point forward, I shall not divulge further details of our "intimate" activities, as it seems like it would be too creepy...even for me.

deviljet88
01-06-2006, 09:02 AM
Good for you ^^

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Ladies and gentlemen....
I am proud to announce that, tonight, I received hand love...from someone other than myself. :icon_beer I also got to spend some time amusing myself with a pair of BEAUTIFUL little boobies.

Grats my man.

Things happened, but she would only let it go so far (which I really like). What a SWEETHEART this girl is! She even told me, "You're not getting further than this for at least a little while". She seemed a little embarassed that I even got that far on a first date, and yet she didn't seem to regret it. I fucking LOVE that attitude!

Aye, that's the perfect balance. You want her to be a little slutty for YOU, but not anyone else. And you don't want her to be TOO slutty as you wonder who else she's been that slutty with.

And what a personality. As our conversations got more in-depth, I found her to be a little smarter than me (another thing I enjoy in a woman). The only thing about her that puts me off is that she loves that damn Emo music.

An Emo girly? Well if you don't want her...

God I love Emo girlies...*sighs*.

Another concern is that her father is a local official, whom I have to deal with on a fairly regular basis as part of my job. He's known me for about three years, and I'm slightly nervous about how he'll react when he learns I'm dating his daughter (if he learns at all). Our business-type meetings in the future could be slightly awkward.

The father is ALWAYS a figure of concern, especially when there's an age-gap. TRUST me on that. I had to run out of a girl's house once because her dad came home early...whoops. It was fun though :D

Also, from this point forward, I shall not divulge further details of our "intimate" activities, as it seems like it would be too creepy...even for me.

Yeah, we'd appreciate that thanks. The less we hear about your hand-loving the better. It creates horrible mental images. But while we're on the topic, and speaking more generally...does anyone else think hand-jobs are over-rated? Never really thought they were all that...

kingdumbass
01-06-2006, 09:54 AM
I prefer hand jobs to blow jobs....
I think it's because I've gotten myself so used to "self-love" over my many years that the soft, slow pleasure of oral just isn't forceful enough for me. I do LOVE to GIVE oral, though. Such a subtle science it is.

As for her father -- I told her to tell him that I'm 24 (rather than 25), should he ask. That might help. It has also crossed my mind that perhaps part of the reason why she finds me attractive in the first place is that I might piss off her dad. I asked her earlier tonight if she ever noticed me at work constantly checking her out every time she walks through the room or bends down, and she said that yes -- she noticed. Now, I thought that this would normally creep a girl out, but perhaps it gives her a strange thrill. Evidently, I'm the weird, slightly threatening (yet gentle), quiet mysterious bachelor who needs a woman's help. I guess that's my "game".

All right. I'm thinking about this chick too much. Mustn't get ahead of myself here. After all, it could very well turn out to be no more than a mere summer fling for her...although maybe not, because she's not very experienced with guys. The truth is that she's kinda nerdy (which I fucking LOVE), and most people would consider her rather plain. But I LIKE plain. It's the plain, average girls who tend to have the best hearts. And I appear to be the only one who's noticed that she has a SMOKIN' hot body....

OK OK. Now I'm being pathetic. Must remember to be slightly threatening and aloof. Come on, dude. Stay focused.

once_dreaded
01-06-2006, 09:55 AM
WOOHOO King, you're on your way to losing your LOSI Virginity. Congrats man, I'm jealous! Have fun with her and turn her onto your music!!!!!

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 10:13 AM
I prefer hand jobs to blow jobs....
I think it's because I've gotten myself so used to "self-love" over my many years that the soft, slow pleasure of oral just isn't forceful enough for me.

Well, handjobs can be TOO forceful sometimes. I want friction, not a vice-grip! Some girls give great head, they know that sucking hard is essential to creating enough "force" to bring you off. But obviously start softly because otherwise it's no fun. I suppose it's like guys giving head to a girl...if you don't enjoy what you're doing, it won't be any good. Sorry, I think this may now make this a "Sex & Relationships" thread as it's getting into a sex topic :p

I do LOVE to GIVE oral, though. Such a subtle science it is.

Hmm. I wouldn't say I LOVE doing it, but I do love the reaction when you're good at it. If you can bring a girl off in less than a minute you're doing something right. Suppose it also depends on whether she trims her pubes...pubic hairs are like sprouts, you have to move them to the side of the plate and keep eating. But I've never understood why some guys love it so much. One of my mates even told me he enjoys it more than actual sex. I mean don't get me wrong, giving is a lot of fun, but giving AND receiving works best for everyone ;). Best of both worlds!

As for her father -- I told her to tell him that I'm 24 (rather than 25), should he ask. That might help. It has also crossed my mind that perhaps part of the reason why she finds me attractive in the first place is that I might piss off her dad.

Might be. Do you mind if it is? The truth is, women play games, that may be hers, it may not be. But there is a gameplan, ALWAYS, and you just have to decide if you're ok with her particular one.

All right. I'm thinking about this chick too much. Mustn't get ahead of myself here. After all, it could very well turn out to be no more than a mere summer fling for her...although maybe not, because she's not very experienced with guys. The truth is that she's kinda nerdy (which I fucking LOVE), and most people would consider her rather plain. But I LIKE plain. It's the plain, average girls who tend to have the best hearts. And I appear to be the only one who's noticed that she has a SMOKIN' hot body....

Meh. I'm split on the whole smoking body vs smoking face thing. I'd probably say I prefer someone to be pretty but big, because she can always lose weight. Plastic surgery is the only way to improve someone's face and if we're going down that route she can improve her body too! But nerdy is good, I prefer dorkiness in a girl. It makes life more fun.

OK OK. Now I'm being pathetic. Must remember to be slightly threatening and aloof. Come on, dude. Stay focused.

Yes. Play the game man. Act like a bastard.

kingdumbass
01-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Well, for me, "smokin' body" means thin (as in "fit"), with a sweet ass, and firm, perky tits....
They don't have to be big; I just want them to be appropriate for the woman's frame. For instance, my last long-term girlfriend was a 32A (not sure what that is in UK sizes), which technically is small, but her boobs were absolutley perfect. She was a small-framed Korean girl, and I LOVED her body. There's nothing sexier than a braless chick with perky little nipples poking through her shirt.

And I am passionately against plastic surgery, in general. To me, beauty can only be NATURAL. It's REAL human beauty (especially involving women) that has inspired great art for hundreds of years. To me, someone's "flaws" can often serve to only enhance their beauty, and make them more unique. I am never interested in "perfect" beauties.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Well, for me, "smokin' body" means thin (as in "fit"), with a sweet ass, and firm, perky tits....
They don't have to be big; I just want them to be appropriate for the woman's frame. For instance, my last long-term girlfriend was a 32A (not sure what that is in UK sizes), which technically small, but her boobs were absolutley perfect.

Oh I agree with you mate, prefer smaller tits. Not quite THAT small, but a little bigger. And we have the same bra sizes here mate. I hate how Americans think we're metric like the rest of Europe...we're still imperial when it comes to clothes. Thank fuck.

And I am passionately against plastic surgery, in general. To me, beauty can only be NATURAL. It's REAL human beauty (especially involving women) that has inspired great art for hundreds of years. To me, someone's "flaws" can often serve to only enhance their beauty, and make them more unique. I am never interested in "perfect" beauties.

I agree entirely. What I was saying was, if I had a preference, I'd prefer a pretty girl who was big, than a plain girl who was thin. The reason being that if we ignore plastic surgery (which I TOO am against), and we go with natural beauty, the plain girl can't improve on her looks (well, makeup, but too much of that can make a girl hideous, and depending on how plain she is, a little may not do the trick!), but the fat girl can get thin and become hot.

I know it's just a TV show but a perfect example is Fat Monica vs Thin Monica in Friends. Now if it's a choice between a "Fat Monica" or a thin plain girl, I'd prefer the fat monica. That's just me though.

I know a friend of mine who likes fucking fat pretty girls, I can see a girl and tell immediately if she's his type, because that's what he looks for. And it's not just the "cushioning" thing, because he likes DATING thin girls, so long as they're stunning. So basically he picks up fat pretty girls, fucks them, makes them fall in love with him, and then makes them lose weight if they want to be his girlfriend.

Katielondon
01-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Well if 16 is right, then technically a 15 year old with a 16 year old is illegal. And I don't think that's the way it should be. You yourself said "15 is about right". The other thing to bear in mind is that the age of consent relates to ANY sexual act, not just intercourse. And most people I know have had some sexual experience by 14/15, hence my structure.

As for dating someone 15 years older...when you're 17, dating someone twice your age is just plain wrong. If you don't see how it's wrong to date someone old enough to be your parent then I worry for you, I really do. That actually scares me shitless because I have a sister a year older than you and if she dated a guy old enough to be her dad, I'd be fuming. I'd kill him. Anyone that old who takes advantage of someone so much younger than them is a sleazy bastard. I don't get why so many young girls are so naive.

do you think that girls my age arnt capable of making rational decisions?, i didnt say i only find people 15 or so years older attractive because that isnt true but i wouldnt not go out with someone because they were older than me, i know guys can be sleazy and only want 1 thing(although many are really nice people) but been a lesbian i dont have to worry so much about that, i think its really good that your so protective of your sister though, sometimes i wish i had a big brother to look out for me.

Hazzle
01-06-2006, 01:31 PM
do you think that girls my age arnt capable of making rational decisions?, i didnt say i only find people 15 or so years older attractive because that isnt true but i wouldnt not go out with someone because they were older than me, i know guys can be sleazy and only want 1 thing(although many are really nice people) but been a lesbian i dont have to worry so much about that, i think its really good that your so protective of your sister though, sometimes i wish i had a big brother to look out for me.

Awww. Well I once adopted my girlfriend's baby sister as my little sister because she didn't have a big brother either. She's so cute and adorable, and younger than my own baby sister so it's like her all over again.

Ask Once_Dreaded about dating a WOMAN 15 years older than you too. She had a similar experience with someone older (17 years it was, I think) and admitted that she was naive. I'm not saying you're not capable of making a rational decision, just that someone old enough to be your mum is going to be a lot more world-smart than you. And be able to pressurise you.

It's human nature to be in awe of people who're older, who've had more experience, and to respect and obey them (suppose it's an evolutionary thing so that our genes make us inclined to obey our parents, even if environmental factors change this). In fact a lot of people who have bad relationships with their parents use an older partner to "fill in", and those who don't are already tuned to obey older people.

I would be incredibly careful when making that decision. But I agree, sometimes age doesn't matter, and when all's said and done, you have to go with the decision you think is best.