PDA

View Full Version : A moment of clarity...

acliff
28-05-2006, 11:41 AM
To UKers (and the sad people from overseas who watch it online)

Doesn't Shebaz(sp?) remind you of our Haz?

That is all.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 12:23 PM
I've not actually watched it this year but I did see a moment of it last night. Poor sod was being terrorised by the cunts. So no, not much like me, cos I'm the annoying bully round here :)

deviljet88
28-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Can we have some clarification for oversea members?

duckula
28-05-2006, 03:59 PM
There was a person on the UK Big Brother who was very much like haz except gayer and older.

Ranman
28-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Can we have some clarification for oversea members?

I think he means us bloody Americans

Mandy
28-05-2006, 04:10 PM
There was a person on the UK Big Brother who was very much like haz except gayer and older.

I thought Haz WAS gay and older.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I thought Haz WAS gay and older.

Cunt off.

And from what I've seen (not that I watch that degenerate crap) he was being bullied by a bunch of chav scum. You'd not catch me in the same situation. I'd fuck em all up. Or at the very least bore them all to the point where they wanted to kill themselves.

Now fuck off the lot of you before I do the same to you.

Oh.

Katielondon
29-05-2006, 01:29 AM
i wish they would stop Big Brother as its just painfully boring to watch, i dont want to waste time watching people potter around a house all day and night it sucks, and why is there always an abundance of really camp gay guys in the house year in year out?.

Pygmalion
29-05-2006, 01:35 AM
I think Big Brother caters for insomniacs and uni students. I know I watch Big Brother Up Late til the infomercials start.
As for the neat camp gaymen, they're a requirement-like letting the fat girl get to the finals of "Idol"

Hazzle
29-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Lousy fucking gayers ruin the show. Motherfucking cunts.

deviljet88
29-05-2006, 08:18 AM
They play on the stereotype too much... think there's 2 gays in the new BB for Australia. They had an asian in there too this year for some more 'diversity', but she got kicked out first round.

Pygmalion
29-05-2006, 11:30 AM
They play on the stereotype too much... think there's 2 gays in the new BB for Australia. They had an asian in there too this year for some more 'diversity', but she got kicked out first round.

And not because she was Asian, because she was a mole.
They only put the other gay guy in so David would have someone to shag.

deviljet88
29-05-2006, 12:02 PM
And not because she was Asian, because she was a mole.

Ewww she had like 4 moles on her face, really really disturbing. I'd just stare at that one above her lip *shudders*

Pygmalion
29-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Hahaha tell me about it!
I thought it was funny that Aussie big brother had to have the world first mother and daughter in the house...it was just stupid.

acliff
29-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Lousy fucking gayers ruin the show. Motherfucking cunts.

Stealing your limelight eh?

Surprisingly this year the house is not packed with chav scum like most previous years. They've gone all out and created a nut house.

Starting with the 'rock and roll' guy with tourettes, with an irritating tendancy to exaggerate his forced coughing.

The woman with obscenely fake breasts and a penchant for over plucking her eyebrows.

The woman who cries almost every second, melodramatic to a fault, and a face which while usually ok, when she opens her mouth to talk or complain you just want to drop her in a cement mixer.

The oriental lass who makes me embarassed to have originated in a similar part of the world.

The super gay guy who looks like he would be more comfortable in a crotchless sailor's uniform.

Etc.

Hazzle
29-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah fucking limelight stealing cunts.

And that actually disturbs me more than chav scum. The nutjobs in past years all did my head in.

Christ there hasn't been a good series since series 3. Apart from John Tickle, Series 4 was shite and since then...it's been shit on a children's playground slide.