PDA

View Full Version : Same 5 questions...

Juliamariskamadadh
27-05-2006, 01:38 PM
This is to get to know the newbies...
I got this idea from jane mag and thought it be fun...
The same questions:
1:IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR ONE DAY AND COULD SPY ON A FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
2:WHAT WORD MAKES YOU CRINGE WHEN YOU HEAR IT?
3:WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?
4:WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER?
5:WOULD YOU RATHER BE FOREVER LABELED OR HAVE EVERYONE YOU MEET MISJUDGE YOUR NATIONALITY?/WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE?

Mandy
27-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Just the newbies? Pffft. I'm answering anyway.

1. The Pope
2. Haz
3. Got chased down by two farmers in their feild because we were drunk and rolling their bails of hay onto the highway. (This is what we do in Kansas).
4. Two nights ago
5. This is two completely different questions, BUT OK. I'd rather have someone misjudge my nationality. Mainly because no one ever gets it right anyway. When I die, I'm pretty sure it'll just be like...passing out. Let's hope something cooler happens.

Juliamariskamadadh
27-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks mandy..love to hear everyone's interview (even though none of us are famous..)
1:Someone dead, Katharine Hepburn.
2:Pepto Bismol.I can't stomack it since i was a child.I ate an entire bottle like candy and got sick on it.
3:Get engaged to a Muslim I met online.
4:4 nights ago, I spent the whole night thinking.
5:Forever be labeled, I have to uphold my Irishness./ Dust to dust..then a resurrection after all the presidents die and there's no more churches/sects..and live for all eternity.

mehrdad368
27-05-2006, 03:21 PM
my answers are:
1.chris de burg(to know how he spend his day)
2.handsome
3.drive my father car without driver license and had an accident with a police officer
4.3 nights ago
5.be labeled./my immortal live forever in other world.

Pygmalion
27-05-2006, 04:29 PM
1. Gina Davis...I bet she looks hiedous without her make-up-correction: MORE hideous.
2. BOURBON
3. Walked by myself drunk from Oxford Street (Sydney) to Central station at 5am. Actually that wasn't crazy, it was just stupid.
4. A week ago
5. a) Forever labelled. I already wear one-a large flashing neon sign saying "DYKE" and I wouldn't give it up for anything.
b) Eternal damnation hahaha.

Jacoby
27-05-2006, 10:08 PM
1. Britney Spears. I could use a good laugh.
2. Vagina. I had a bad experience... I was mugged by a vagina.
3. Cocaine. Oh! And yoga. At the same time! (Lines of coke off my own bum)
4. (See answer number 3)
5. Labeled/You die.

But more surrious answers:

I would want to observe Devendra Banhart when he's writing music for a song, I'd like to see how he starts up his songs and how they form. A word that makes me cringe "breasts" because the s sounds never seem to end. The craziest thing I've ever done was be an ass to this crackhead in downtown Buffalo, he asked me for money and three of his huge hobo-buddies were circling my friend and I, and I wasn't having any part of it; I like my money. Last time I stayed up past sunrise was the last time my friends and I played Halo. I don't mind being labeled as an American. We have a bad rep, but I know we're all not the stereotype, and you have to stand up for something. I have too many theories on death, I don't want to get into them.

once_dreaded
27-05-2006, 11:12 PM
1:Angelina Jolie, I would die happy afterwards.
2:Cunt, but I also cringe when people use improper grammar when speaking (my mom was getting her Bachelor's in English when I was 7 and was forever correcting me so in my mind I correct others but normally don't correct them out loud because...I dunno...don't want to be the grammar police).
3:Hmmm...drive while completely stoney causing me a to have a great bout of paranoia. -OR- Write a poem for a hot Mazda Receptionist and give it to her with a rose...still haven't gotten a call LOL.
4:Last night MSNing Pyg LOL
5:a) Hell, I'm already labeled, I'm the poster-child for lesbianism. *shrugs* I'm an American with a very SoCali accent, not going to have issues with my nationality.
b) I believe the people that you loved the most in your life come to take your soul from your body at the time of your death then it's one great adventure.

dave
28-05-2006, 12:22 AM
1:IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR ONE DAY AND COULD SPY ON A FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Back during my college years I had a girl friend who was into Theater. She taught me that actors and actresses are not worthy of too much adulation. I am curious about a lot of things, and it might be nice to hang around the person responsible for the look and feel of 'Domino' as that is such a spectacular two hours of entertainment. I've already spent a couple of days hanging with James Gosling, and he was great! (He invented the NeWS and the JAVA programming language.) Perhaps Willie Nelson. How could one individual write so many songs?
2:WHAT WORD MAKES YOU CRINGE WHEN YOU HEAR IT? Preventative, (There is no such word.) Salvageable(ditto. The right word is 'salvable', I don't know why.) I watch the usage of 'kind' and 'type.' You use 'kind' (from kinder, German) to describe things that have been alive. 'Type' is used to delineate something that has never been alive. (i.e. kind of flower, type of rock or machine.)
3:WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE? Taking a Triumph motorcycle for a test ride in downtown Sacramento one morning... That was the first time I did 140mph on a motorcycle in the city.
4:WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER?Last night, I was showing a friend the DVDs for the end of the third season of "Star Trek: Enterprise." Those last five or six episodes really pull you in.
5a:WOULD YOU RATHER BE FOREVER LABELED OR HAVE EVERYONE YOU MEET MISJUDGE YOUR NATIONALITY?I suspect that it is hard to misjudge my nationality. However, it is hard to figure out who I am from my looks. I look like Jerry Garcia used to look, so everybody makes assumptions.
5b:WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE?People will remember me for awhile, as far as life after death goes, nothing in this world disappears, it just changes into something new. I'm kind of hoping to change into a song. I suspect it will be something much more mundane, worm food probably. It's important to me that I act as though there is a someplace better after death, so I try to behave in a way that I won't have to spend too much time in the other place before I get a second chance to go to the better place.

Kelsey
28-05-2006, 03:21 AM
1:IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR ONE DAY AND COULD SPY ON A FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Tom Cruise
2:WHAT WORD MAKES YOU CRINGE WHEN YOU HEAR IT? Cunt
3:WHAT'S THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE? Drove 330 miles to Los Angeles alone with fifty bucks for gas and the "check engine" light on in my car the entire way.
4:WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER? Last Thursday. I worked until midnight, got a creative rush and worked on my novel all night, and then was back at work at nine Friday morning
5:WOULD YOU RATHER BE FOREVER LABELED OR HAVE EVERYONE YOU MEET MISJUDGE YOUR NATIONALITY? Forevor labeled is fine with me. I get too offended with people who misjudge any nationality. I've been told I am pretty unapproachable which is fine with me because if someone does become my friend, they get to know me well, and then I don't end up with stupid annoying people following me around all day.
WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE?
You rot

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 03:46 AM
Fuck all you cunts who cringe when you hear the word cunts. And now Mandy's had to hear the word Haz too so she's fucked too. WOO!

Oh, and Once...no need to thank me for introducing Pygs to you. I pointed out that you two might get on...was I spot on or what?!

Now, my turn, bitches:

1) The pope. I have a bet with my mate that he does actually wank. I want to see if I'm right.

2) Words don't make me cringe. Textspeak makes me angry. The only things that make me cringe are sounds, like people cracking their knuckles, or seeing someone's skin be cut or pierced in any way.

3) Too many to name. I'd say probably trying to kill myself, without trying to sound too melodramatic. But there's a lot of other seriously crazy shit. Getting pissed and posting torrents of abuse on KKW would rank there too.

4) Tonight. Ironic, no?

5) Don't actually give a shit either way. People can think what they like of me. If they like me, great, if not, they can fuck off. Bothered. People misjudge my nationality (because I've got brown skin) and assume I'm Indian. I'm not, I'm English. People label me because I'm short. Neither of those bother me.

As for what happens when we die...who knows? I don't bother speculating over it. I think anyone who says "we rot" or "we just die" is being arrogant, anyone who says they go to heaven or get reincarnated is being blinded by faith. And who the fuck cares? Focus on living the life you have, dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today, and when you finally do, you'll have no regrets. Then you can find out what death holds with a clear conscience. I don't like people who're only "good" to get into heaven or are afraid of punishment if they're bad. Do what your conscience dictates, be good to people because you think it's right, be bad to people because you think it's right. And fuck the consequences, whatever will happen, will happen. Being good out of fear isn't really being good at all.

Swordsman
28-05-2006, 04:29 AM
1.Michale Cane...dreeeeeamy.
2.Pants
3.Fuck a bear.
4.I try to pull one every night because sleeping sucks ass. But the last successful one was 8 days ago.
5.I'd rather have everyone misjudge my nationality. After you die you go to a forest full of bears, right. And then you get Captain America's shield and his motor cycle and then you drive over an ocean over to England and you fuck everyone up!!! Then you gotta go and run down the hallway get the crystal meth and throw the fridge out the window and kill the Elastic Man's wife!...i mean...that's the way i see it.

Ardnax
28-05-2006, 03:01 PM
1. James Marsters... I just need to spy on him in the shower ;)
2. School
3. I don't know... I don't do crazy things, I'm a boring person with no life so there you go.
4. Probably five years ago or something on New Year's eve.
5. The nationality thing. I believe in reincarnation but I can't spell it.

hasselbrad
30-05-2006, 03:53 PM
1:IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR ONE DAY AND COULD SPY ON A FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Tom Cruise, just to see how bat-shit crazy he really is.
"Like". As in...I like went to the like mall and saw like...
Rode on the hood of a car. DUMBEST: fell off the hood of the car.
Fuck if I can remember. It had to be over a decade ago and would have surely involved LSD.
5:WOULD YOU RATHER BE FOREVER LABELED OR HAVE EVERYONE YOU MEET MISJUDGE YOUR NATIONALITY?/WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE?
I don't think I really have an option there and worms eat you.

Fran
30-05-2006, 06:33 PM

Keira Knightley

Guttied/Gutting

Ran for so long I nearly collapsed

Erm, a few weeks ago

Misjudge my nationality. I think everything just stops when you die - imagine someone cuts the wires that connect your eyes and years to the rest of your body, I think it's like that kind of

:)

devine kk
31-05-2006, 07:25 AM
1: Something to do with naked women (you could also make a mint with the paps if they are famous and you had a camera)

2: C**T (see i can't even type it) especially when said by women

3: Ran for a train. I'll explain, we were very drunk (aged about 14 having emptied a friends cocktail cabinet on a friday night as you do) and about to miss the last train home, we did not have time to go over the bridge so we convinced ourselves that if we ran down the station car park we would have enough speed to jump from one platform to the other clearing both tracks. Hmmmmm thinking back not a wise idea.

4: A couple of weeks ago

5: Labelled forever. You are just worm food when you die.

Hazzle
31-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Why is everyone such a perv when it comes to the invisible thing?! That's so cliched! I think it should be a rule that it can't be for pervy reasons as it doesn't really reveal as much about someone's personality, just who they lust after!

deviljet88
31-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Why is everyone such a perv when it comes to the invisible thing?!

Ewww Mandy wanting to perv on the Pope? :S

Hazzle
31-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Ewww Mandy wanting to perv on the Pope? :S

I said the pope too. I even said I wanted to see him wank!

Mandy's was interesting. Although I'm curious as fuck as to why she wants to see the pope, I explained mine. Damnit people, give reasons!

acliff
31-05-2006, 07:34 PM

George W Bush. A thrilling day of hilarity and terror in equal measure.

Its more a phrase: 'You know what I mean?' If I don't know what you mean, I'll fucking stop you and tell you that you're making no sense. Either that or the person speaking has the idea that I am incapable of following what they are saying. The only thing making that usually trivial task is because its broken up with 'You know what I mean' every couple of seconds.

Where to start? It would be safe to say that I probably don't remember much of the craziest thing I've ever done, due to the near lethal amount of alcohol that was surely in my bloodstream.

Playing Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. That game is like a IV of heroin.

I wish people would stop calling me a nigger.

DragonRat
31-05-2006, 09:24 PM
1. Well, thinking of it now, I'd like to see what George W. Bush does on a given day. I mean, with the Pope, one is getting an odds-on chance that either he does something incredibly mind-boggling, or he just sits around and prays for people. And I'd put good money to think that it's more the latter than the former; he's not going to levitate like David Blaine or wank off (...like David Blaine). And it's Pope Benedict XVII - the German Christos machine compared to the relatively effervescent (may he rest in peace) Pope John Paul II.
Besides, George Bush does things. He decides things. He's the decider. I'd like to see what he decides to eat for lunch.

2. Any racial slur - more specifically, the N-word - in a public forum.

3. Crazy thing in my opinion, or in others' opinions? In my opinion, the craziest thing I ever did was telling everyone via e-mail in the 8th grade who I liked - including the girl I liked. That really came out nicely back then.

4. Just last night. Had about one hour of nap time, from 8-9 am, but before that I was playing World of Warcraft (WoW) and finishing Tess (of the d'Urbervilles). And before that, I had seen this 3-hour long list of the 100 Funniest Movies of All Time on Bravo: I cannot believe they put Monty Python's Holy Grail at #40! Nor Airplane! at a mere #4! If anything, Airplane! deserves the No. 1 (either that or Blazing Saddles, which was like #8) over Animal House. (Since the voters were probably all Americans.)

5. I'd rather that people judge me; that way, I can prove them wrong about their damned stereotypes.
And I don't really know what happens when we die; most likely it's some form of oblivion and a total lack of feeling and thought - no more. It's hard to comprehened, because all we can truly comprehend is something, not a lack of anything, not even a lack of comprehension. Or maybe there is a heaven, or a hell, and that awaits us. Whatever it is, it's best not to think or worry about that, because, as someone once said, tomorrow will worry for itself; today's enough trouble as it is.