PDA

View Full Version : Prince and Kristen Bell voted...World's Sexiest Vegetarians?!

Hazzle
23-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Fuck me have PETA gone mad or what?!

Here (http://www.peta.org.uk/feat/sexyveg2006.asp) see for yourself. Although my source tells me the results are in...that link suggests otherwise...

Oh screw it...the point is...has the time now come to kill all Vegetarians? And torture the Vegans (death's too good for them)?

Ranman
23-05-2006, 11:38 PM
What a bunch

I voted Queen Amidala and Mr. Spock

hasselbrad
24-05-2006, 12:04 AM
What a bunch

I voted Queen Amidala and Mr. Spock

I went out and slaughtered a cow.
:icon_eplu

I saw something about this in the paper this morning, and there was a quote whose basic premise was a sheep's life is every bit as valuable as a person's.
:icon_err:

ryan
24-05-2006, 01:36 AM
PETA is a group of radical psychos.

i loved the episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit that they did about PETA. good stuff.

Jacoby
24-05-2006, 04:22 AM
I like Maddox' view on vegetarians. And on sposoring them.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/bigpot6.jpg

Hazzle
24-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Boy am I glad you guys agree with me! I was thinking I'd be slaughtered by all the veggies. Ironic, given they won't slaughter an animal.

It's survival of the fittest...if a sheep's life is worth as much as a human life...how come they aren't killing us for meat? Because they're stupid.

It's a biological fact that the fact our ancestors ate meat was what allowed them to survive climate shifts, and also gain the requisite intelligence to dominate other species. Our brains grew because of the massive intake of protein.

I like Maddox's view. Except I may go with 5 to teach the fuckers.

kingdumbass
24-05-2006, 08:05 AM
You know which kind of vegetarian is the most annoying?
A vegetarian that you happen to be dating. Seriously -- my last three girlfriends were vegetarians, and it always turns into a fucking problem. Inevitably, they start in with the bullshit whenever they see you eating meat, and soon enough, they're trying to convince you to go vegetarian, as well.

Fucking Nazis.

deviljet88
24-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Aren't people vegetarians because it generally means losing weight (that's another celebrity fad that won't die), not because they're attempting to save some livestock...

Hazzle
24-05-2006, 09:09 AM
You know which kind of vegetarian is the most annoying?
A vegetarian that you happen to be dating. Seriously -- my last three girlfriends were vegetarians, and it always turns into a fucking problem. Inevitably, they start in with the bullshit whenever they see you eating meat, and soon enough, they're trying to convince you to go vegetarian, as well.

Fucking Nazis.

Know that one. Never EVER turn veggie for a woman. Or let them change your eating habits. They're freaks when it comes to foods, the lot of them.

kingdumbass
24-05-2006, 09:15 AM
You are so right, my friend....
I learned that the hard way.

acliff
24-05-2006, 09:37 AM
I don't really care if a girl is vegitarian or not as long as they understand that no one can tell me what to eat besides myself. I would especially not care if they are as incredibly hot as Kristen Bell.

Hazzle
24-05-2006, 09:45 AM
I don't really care if a girl is vegitarian or not as long as they understand that no one can tell me what to eat besides myself. I would especially not care if they are as incredibly hot as Kristen Bell.

He makes a good point our Cliff.

Yeah, that's basically my take on it. If she's a veggie but willing to just keep her own beliefs on the subject to herself, then that's cool. It's the facist ones that try and "convert" you that piss me off.

ryan
24-05-2006, 11:38 AM
my roommate is a vegan (an even more hardcore type of non-meat eater), but he doesn't try to push his views on me, so i dont mind it.

calereneau
24-05-2006, 03:35 PM
WTF? Prince is sexy?

Foeni
24-05-2006, 04:06 PM
WTF? Prince is sexy?
Prince is gay, regardless of what he eat.

Mandy
24-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Prince is gay, regardless of what he eat.

Oh, He eats meat alright.

Foeni
24-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, he's gay anyway. And he can't sing.

barrington
24-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Joke lost in translation.

hasselbrad
24-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh, He eats meat alright.
He's got to get that protein somehow.

Mandy
24-05-2006, 04:47 PM
He's got to get that protein somehow.

Arrrr good old fashioned protein shake.

Jacoby
24-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Joke lost in translation.
Haha, that's great.

Aren't people vegetarians because it generally means losing weight
Some people are, yes. Maddox actually talks about that on his site. He doesn't mind if it's for a health reason or whatever, but he hates when people feel righteous because they won't eat an animal. He talks about how millions of animals are crushed and killed when farmers are tilling wheat with huge machines, too, so they're retarded for feeling special. I'm gonna find a link to the article...

Here it is: Doop (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill)

Hazzle
24-05-2006, 07:27 PM
they're retarded for feeling special.

Surely they ARE special?

once_dreaded
24-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Arrrr good old fashioned protein shake.

Mandy once again I loff you, you so RULE...and you cause me to drool LMFAO.

Prince is definitely gay, I don't care that people say he's just a crazed artist, dude is le freak without the chic.

Swordsman
24-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Holy shit the Rza is a vegetarian? I don't know why i'm so surprised.

Ranman
24-05-2006, 11:20 PM
I had a hard time believing Mr.Spock was too

DefyingGravity
25-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I try to be a vegetarian, but I'm not. Not really. Whenever I eat meat, I know that I'm just eating cooked flesh, which for me, is kind of a gross concept. Some people don't really like the taste of meat, but I do. Eh. Also, there's the health thing. I do try to stay away from meat, but there are times when a double bacon cheeseburger is just calling your name, goddamnit.

One of my old friends was a vegetarian and she was so uneducated about health. "Actually, peanuts are bad for you because they have protein..." I shit you not. I was too stunned to even speak.

Aren't people vegetarians because it generally means losing weight (that's another celebrity fad that won't die), not because they're attempting to save some livestock...

Haha. Sometimes that ends up backfiring because new wannabe thin weight loss vegetarians usually eat stuff like chips and cookies and are like "Yay, this doesn't have meat in it, I'm going to lose so much weight!!" and end up gaining like 10 pounds. Ahaha. Pricks.

Foeni
25-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Also, there's the health thing. I do try to stay away from meat, but there are times when a double bacon cheeseburger is just calling your name, goddamnit.
Not eating meat doesn't make you healthy. You need meat. Man is made to eat meat.

Hazzle
26-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Not eating meat doesn't make you healthy. You need meat. Man is made to eat meat.

No you big gay. WOMAN is made to eat meat. Man is made to lick lettuce.