PDA

View Full Version : Long Time No See

Nick
17-05-2006, 08:09 AM
Yes I'm back! Although I'm sure most of you don't remember me since I've been gone so long. Let me see if I can refresh your memory, I usually get under peoples skin because I like to talk about some controversial topics such as religion, politics, etc. Anyway I have to admit I've missed this place a little bit, but I'm back now and ready to give you all Hell again :icon_twis .

barrington
17-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Thank god for that.

deviljet88
17-05-2006, 09:44 AM
For politics, did you go pro or anti Republican? I want more fireworks, without it turning into some prep insult match.

Flightfreak
17-05-2006, 09:48 AM
I believe he was at Hasselbrads side in the Iraq thread, if i'm not mistaken. :icon_bigg

kingdumbass
17-05-2006, 10:56 AM
From my experience, ALL political "discussions" deteriorate into personal insult matches....
If only presidential debates could be like that. At least then, American politics would be worth observing.

Nick
18-05-2006, 08:27 AM
For politics, did you go pro or anti Republican? I want more fireworks, without it turning into some prep insult match.

Well most people in here seemed to think I was pretty liberal, so I guess that would make me anti republican however I'm pretty much Independent. I hold no allegiances. I say, to Hell with 'em all!
Actually I guess I shouldn't say that, I could be taken away by some black ops agents for treason since I am infact now serving in the U.S. Military. Yes that's right me the anti government anti war liberal. Anyway I've been in training, that's why I haven't been in here for so long.
However I'm still against the war in Iraq, infact you'd be surprised how many servicemen and women hate the war. I think there's a line in some war movie I saw, I can't remember which one, where one character says "no one hates war more than the warriors who have to fight it" or something to that effect. I figure even though I'm against the war you can't be mad at the men and women serving in the military, they didn't choose to go to war, they're just doing their jobs. If you're going to be mad at someone be mad at all the damn scheming, lying bureaucratic politicians on Capitol Hill.

duckula
18-05-2006, 06:41 PM
I don't get it.

Mandy
18-05-2006, 06:47 PM
I don't remember you. Sorry.

Hazzle
20-05-2006, 01:07 AM
That was a close one...I was holding my breath. Doctors said I only had seconds to live. Thank God you came back when you did...

barrington
20-05-2006, 01:40 AM
Anyway, welcome back and I'm sure we're all looking forward to some good old intellectualising in the near future. Science vs. Religion is always a hot starting point.

And with thank, clunk-click.