PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars....

kingdumbass
14-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Keira's involvement in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace remains somewhat of a mystery....
When were her scenes shot? How was she cast? How long was she on the set? Where were her scenes filmed?

And where did the below picture come from?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/bizenya/keirawhitedress2.jpg

Leonie
14-05-2006, 11:36 AM
In interviews she said she was there roughly two weeks I think. I have no idea where the first Star Wars was shot. Try visiting a Natalie Portman fansite and I bet you'll find out :)

I've seen more of the set this picture's from, but I don't know why they were taken, let alone when exactly. Perhaps Star Wars fans know? :)

BrunoJA
14-05-2006, 01:46 PM
That picture's a screencap from some BTS material on costuming from the Phantom Menace DVD. Why was it shot? Standard BTS stuff and reference for the costumers, I'd imagine. When? Date's in the corner.

filiz
14-05-2006, 02:55 PM
i think that keira is a great actress,and the movie was great to.the picture is a proof.:)

jeff--
14-05-2006, 05:28 PM
I know when Keira and Natalie had all their makeup on their own mothers couldn't tell them apart :p

BrunoJA
14-05-2006, 05:35 PM
I still don't buy that...maybe from behind or at a great distance or something lol

kingdumbass
14-05-2006, 06:54 PM
I have that DVD, and I can't find that fucking part....

BrunoJA
14-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Hmmm...I don't have the DVD here with me to tell you exactly where it is, but it's definitely on there. It's in one of the costume design featurettes, I believe.

jeff--
14-05-2006, 09:53 PM
I only have the VHS version :(

filiz
15-05-2006, 06:36 PM
i don't think that keira and natalie are alike.

i'm just sayin' that they are so different.inside and outside,natalie did better than keira in Star Wars.

BrunoJA
15-05-2006, 06:50 PM
It may have seemed that way because she had more than two lines lol

Nuck-39
22-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Did she even have any lines?

KnightleyNews
22-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Did she even have any lines?

Yes, she recommended R2D2 for a knighthood:
http://www.keiraweb.com/tpm4r2d2.wmv

and deliberately lied to Toad of Toad Hall:
http://www.keiraweb.com/tpm7decoy.wmv

Amongst others.

Paul

Mrs. Bale
27-07-2006, 03:45 PM
i don't think that keira and natalie are alike.

i'm just sayin' that they are so different.inside and outside,natalie did better than keira in Star Wars. keira e natalie: keira is much more beatifull no doubt, and not looks like natalie.
and I dont like star wars.

brownplayboy310
27-07-2006, 10:00 PM
i'm tempted to watch it again to see her parts... but that movie was so damned crappy that i think that i won't.

CountryTomboy91
01-08-2006, 11:31 PM
That picture was a picture of Trisha Biggar's Celebration parade dress, but natale ended up wearing it. I believe they were going to have keira wear it. So that is a bts pic.
She is the one who wears the black feathery dress the whole time, and then she also is in the part where they go and see the gungans, and any part after that, she is the one in those red and black queen robes. And at the end, she is the handmaiden in the green robes standing behind obi wan kenobi.
She wasn't bad, actually, considering natalie lowered her voice to sound queenish, keira matched it pretty well.
They looked alike with the costumes and makeup, eh?
I think it is posted above, but in a magazine article, it was said that when all costumed and makeuped up that their mothers couldn't tell them apart.
I'm like a huge star wars freak, so i kno all this. Lol.