PDA

View Full Version : hello

Katielondon
08-05-2006, 02:53 PM
hi, i found this site completly by accident but im so glad i did, i think keiras completly adorable and also a great actress:) .

Katie

Mandy
08-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Hiya, I'm guessing you're from London :D

BrunoJA
08-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Or her last name is London...

Foeni
08-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Hi. Welcome to KKW.

Katielondon
08-05-2006, 03:05 PM
hi, yes i am from London, but am 1/2 American and have famliy there and plan to move back there some day :)

Digital_Ice
08-05-2006, 08:08 PM
nooo.... stay in london... mind you, the US is further from Denmark I suppose.

Hello btw, have a cookie...
http://www.printinglogos.com/logos_online/FoodDrink/thumbnails/fast_Cookies%20-%20Chocolate%20Chip.jpg

deviljet88
09-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Welcome Katie.

once_dreaded
15-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello Katie, stay in London, America is no fun at all, well...I guess it could be if you're foreign...maybe we can do an exchange - I'll move to London, you move here LOL.

devine kk
15-05-2006, 08:29 PM
welcome and enjoy :icon_mod:

Katielondon
17-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Hello Katie, stay in London, America is no fun at all, well...I guess it could be if you're foreign...maybe we can do an exchange - I'll move to London, you move here LOL.

i often go to visit my family in ca and would much rather live there than here, trust me London isnt that great.

thanks for the welcome everyone:)

once_dreaded
17-05-2006, 11:12 PM
I grew up in SoCali (Anaheim, aka Disneyland...The Pond, Anaheim Angels blah blah blah). I recently went back to visit for Mother's Day, I don't miss it at all...the whole time I was down there I was missing trees, water, clean air, and freeways with only three lanes max on each side LOL.
Where's the family at in Cali?

Katielondon
18-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I grew up in SoCali (Anaheim, aka Disneyland...The Pond, Anaheim Angels blah blah blah). I recently went back to visit for Mother's Day, I don't miss it at all...the whole time I was down there I was missing trees, water, clean air, and freeways with only three lanes max on each side LOL.
Where's the family at in Cali?

i have some family in Santa Monica, i have to admit its not my favourite part of cali, prob have to say from what i remember of it San Fransisco is, you wouldnt be missing much in terms of clean air and traffic problems if you came to London either but if you get the chance i would recomend coming over though.

BrunoJA
18-05-2006, 02:02 PM
San Francisco (and certain surrounding areas) is the one part of California I can say is nice without any reservations.

barrington
18-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Welcome!
Boooo! Stay in London, best place in the world! KKW is brought to you from some mysterious location between Canary Wharf and Greenwich.

Mandy
18-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I've found that most London-eers have sticks up their asses, so you should totally go stay in Cali. Or if that doesn't work out, Aussieland it is.

Katielondon
18-05-2006, 06:24 PM
I've found that most London-eers have sticks up their asses, so you should totally go stay in Cali. Or if that doesn't work out, Aussieland it is.

well ive checked and my ass is stick free:) i know what you mean though most Londoners seem to have overtaken the New Yorkers in the rude and unhelpful stakes that they were famous for, would love to go to Aus some day but its so hard to get into as a forigener if you want to stay/work there, whereas i dont have that prooblem if i go to the US as im dual nationality.

Mandy
18-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Actually....it's a thousand billion times easier to get a working visa there than the US. Which is why I'm doing that.

Katielondon
19-05-2006, 01:43 PM
cool i hope you enjoy going to Aus:) , i would like to go some day but for me the US is the easier option.

Mandy
19-05-2006, 02:03 PM
cool i hope you enjoy going to Aus:) , i would like to go some day but for me the US is the easier option.

Yeah I see what you mean. Especially if you have dual citizenship, I'd go for it, because the US *is* hard to get into. Good luck!

mehrdad368
19-05-2006, 03:17 PM
welcome.you'll be fun here.

Hazzle
20-05-2006, 12:48 AM
No no no. Don't listen to the damned yank (Mandy). She doesn't know what she's talking about. For Christ's sake SHE was desperate to be in London 6 months ago!

London rules. Stay here. And stay on KKW. Welcome. Ignore the American half of yourself...it's like the Appendix...totally useless.

Mandy
20-05-2006, 01:15 AM
No no no. Don't listen to the damned yank (Mandy). She doesn't know what she's talking about. For Christ's sake SHE was desperate to be in London 6 months ago!

Right. Then I realised how big of a mistake it would've been and that I would've been wasting my time there.

Hazzle
20-05-2006, 01:17 AM
Right. Then I realised how big of a mistake it would've been and that I would've been wasting my time there.

Yes, of course, living in London is such a waste of time. Instead Mandy's going to live with the Aborigines in our old penal colony. A country that still hasn't managed to tame its damned spider population and can't win in either the cricket or the rugby anymore...

Mandy
20-05-2006, 01:51 AM
Yet still I'd rather go there. lol.

Hazzle
20-05-2006, 01:54 AM
Yet still I'd rather go there. lol.

I know...shocking really. I swear that that's enough to have you committed.

Katielondon
20-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Yes, of course, living in London is such a waste of time. Instead Mandy's going to live with the Aborigines in our old penal colony. A country that still hasn't managed to tame its damned spider population and can't win in either the cricket or the rugby anymore...

eeeeeeewwwwww spiders, he does have a point,snakes i dont mind some of them even seem cute but spiders just scare me.
still Australia looks to be a beautiful country and i hope Mandy enjoys herself there:)

Hazzle
20-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Snakes > Spiders. Any day. That said the Aussies have sharks too and Sharks own all the rest.

If Australia's so great how come so many Australians come over to live in London and serve us alcohol? Is there a lack of bar work going in Australia or something?

Katielondon
22-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Snakes > Spiders. Any day. That said the Aussies have sharks too and Sharks own all the rest.

If Australia's so great how come so many Australians come over to live in London and serve us alcohol? Is there a lack of bar work going in Australia or something?

i think snakes are cool, thier my second favourite animal(kitten is my favourite) i also think thier very mis understood animals and i want 1 as a pet.

Hazzle
22-05-2006, 07:30 AM
i think snakes are cool, thier my second favourite animal(kitten is my favourite) i also think thier very mis understood animals and i want 1 as a pet.

Oh, I agree. Snakes are awesome. Sharks are just better.

once_dreaded
23-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Hazz, what shark is your favorite? I'm partial to Blue Sharks (Prionace glauca), yes...I'm such a shark-loving nerd that I know the scientific name.

Spiders...kill them ALL!!!! All spiders are poisonous...just depends on how big their jaws are on wether or not they can kill you.

baldinio13
23-05-2006, 04:24 AM
hi im pretty new here to.. cant really coment on witch place is better usa ore uk cause i live in iceland! ive benn to london though .. and i must say i liked it! never been to america! but i plan to after i gratuate! oh and.. ég f*la keiru knightley meira en þið öll til samans;)

SeattleGirl
23-05-2006, 05:45 AM
hey guys ~ i havent been here for a long time ~the school work is indeed busy !!!!!(terribly busy ~) anyway..i shall say welcome to every new member here ~ enjoy yourself!

Hazzle
23-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Hazz, what shark is your favorite? I'm partial to Blue Sharks (Prionace glauca), yes...I'm such a shark-loving nerd that I know the scientific name.

Spiders...kill them ALL!!!! All spiders are poisonous...just depends on how big their jaws are on wether or not they can kill you.

My favourite shark is the carcharodon carcharias. I'll let you guess which one that is :p. I think they're beautiful, graceful predators with a really unfair reputation.

Spiders...agreed. Death to the lot of them.