PDA

View Full Version : yoh

Jess
07-05-2006, 05:19 PM
hey guys. my name is melanie. my username says differently but yeah...im a noob. its fun stuff. im obsessed with kk. i have been for several yrs. i guess im perty funny and yeah. im bisexual and am dating a beautiful girl named renee. im 16..whoot. im obsessed with working out cuz my body is my existance. but im not a weird biotch tht's all up into my looks. my body is just important. umn...lets see. i have an older sister who is now engaged to be married..yeah, she raised me along with my godmother who is my bestfriend! but im not a nerd..i have a social life too. umn..lets see. im a junior in high school. i dont have any aspirations to be an actress or anything in the entertainment industry cuz im cool that way. i love writing poetry and me an my cousin rob just wrote a bomb short story! yeah. it was amazing.

so.i think im pretty interesting...how about you?

Foeni
07-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi. We're not interesting at all. Ranman is fun looking at, but that's it.

Oh, and I'm liable to stalk you according to everyone.

Welcome.

Jess
07-05-2006, 09:49 PM
sweetness. stalkers are cool. i totally dont mind. plus. i already have a semi-stalker. he's my ex. and its kinda fun cuz he thinks we still have a chance. but he's everywhere. its kinda scary. but yeah. thanks for the welcome

Digital_Ice
07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
ok...
well erm...

hello

Jess
08-05-2006, 05:24 AM
hahaha..love the enthusiam lol.

Leonie
08-05-2006, 06:57 AM
Heya. Be prepared to be called Jess nevertheless :icon_bigg

Have a good time at KKW, post away :)

Mandy
08-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Hi, the way you spell "yoh" is interesting. It's like...french for "yo." Except the "h" is silent.

deviljet88
08-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Welcome, good to know 16's worth cheering about.

BrunoJA
08-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Hi, the way you spell "yoh" is interesting. It's like...french for "yo." Except the "h" is silent.
No, it's like "oh" with a Y tacked on. :D

Jess
09-05-2006, 03:48 AM
Heya. Be prepared to be called Jess nevertheless :icon_bigg

Have a good time at KKW, post away :)

haha. alright. im ready!

Jacoby
09-05-2006, 04:49 AM
So why the username 'Jess'?

Jess
09-05-2006, 06:16 AM
well. apparently i signed up to this sight before..cuz my e-mail address was already on it. and i guess i signed up two years ago when my sister had a fantastic time calling me jess for a reason that i wish not to discuss..although it has to do with my eldest sister who is no longer..around. but yeah.

well, i guess it could be a memorandum of my sister...

once_dreaded
15-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Hello Melanie, can I call you Mel for short? How's West Hollywood treating you, and yes, I know WeHo is short for W. Hollywood cuz I'm cool like that. Welcome welcome, say hello to your girly from all of us LOL.