PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Movie of the Summer?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Richard
04-05-2006, 10:11 PM
I choose X-Men.

Pearl
04-05-2006, 10:15 PM
PotC. People treat this like another Star Wars or LotR.

hasselbrad
04-05-2006, 10:15 PM
PotC-DMC

Ranman
04-05-2006, 10:16 PM
I chose Superman. I remember the first time I saw Superman with
Chris Reeve. I love it. It was so cool. I was a Superman fan after that.
I hope they don't mess this one up. x-men, POTC will also be great
But I'm a Superman fan

Swordsman
04-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm reading X-Men right now and i gotta go with X-Men. Nothing against Chris Reeve but Superman is a government push over.

Richard
04-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Has anybody seen MI III yet? The trailer looks bad and I don't think J.J. Abrams is much of a movie director.

Jacoby
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
I went with Superman. That's the one I want to see the most. That one and Pirates.

Mandy
04-05-2006, 11:11 PM
I could barely choose between Superman and X3, but I chose X3 because the trailers look AMAZING.

The kid in Superman actually looks like Christopher Reeve, which is cool.

michael22
05-05-2006, 12:39 AM
POC but I am looking forward to Pathfinder more

ryan
05-05-2006, 03:01 AM
X3. superman will be stupid (mostly because superman is stupid), and i dont think MI3 or POTC2 can top x3

Jacoby
05-05-2006, 03:09 AM
I don't get it. Bryan Singer is not doing X3. He's doing Superman. Therefore Superman will kick ass. Maybe you people didn't know of this...

Leonie
05-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Heh, I'd already voted before I noticed Pirates was on there too. Nevertheless, I think that the Da Vinci Code will do really well. Tom Hanks is Tom Hanks, so that's bound to attract some people. Audrey Tatou is in there, which is bound to attract more people. The book has sold a gazillion times, which is bound to attract more people.

Is anyone completely addicted to that Google Da Vinci Quest thing? Not that I am, of course, I mean, never, who told you that?!

marine
05-05-2006, 09:09 AM
I chose X3, but POTC2 and the Da Vinci Code should do well. The only reason why I'll see Superman is for the director (and maybe a little for K. Bosworth. Superman movies don't interest me that much).
As for Poseidon, am I the only one to think it will bomb?

Ps: Leonie, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I will look it up

kingdumbass
05-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Potc 2....

Leonie
05-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Ps: Leonie, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I will look it up

Don't start... (http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&oi=promos&cad=rppweb%3Aen_au&ct=pro&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fdavincicode%3Fso urce%3Dbrpp&ei=bCVbRKfLLqPUwgGxv5ztCg)

Also, did I mention the Da Vinci Code has Jean Reno? Enough said.

kingdumbass
05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
But I thought the Catholic Church was telling people not to see The Da Vinci Code!
Doesn't the Pope have, like, a WHOLE LOT of power?!? I thought the world's Catholics listen to everything he says, and obey!

I am SO shocked and offended to see someone dare to imply that the church barely has any influence at all these days! Obviously, The Da Vinci Code is destined to bomb. The all mighty Pope has willed it.

Hey, they don't give a hat that big to just ANYONE, you know....

Ranman
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
The Catholic Church says not to do other things also

1. No premarital sex
2. No divorce
3. Do not masturbate
There are alot more

Most Catholics don't follow these rules
Do you think were gonna listen to the church
about The Da Vinci Code?

kingdumbass
05-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Don't forget birth control!

Anyway, you're missing my point....
The Pope has a really big hat. We're not talking some pussyboy, moderately-sized hat here, Ranman. This man has a really HUGE fucking hat! It's, like, six feet high. They don't let you wear a hat like that unless you really know your shit.

Plus, the Pope has his very own Plexiglass car. And a lot of really cool rings, and robes and stuff.

Why would anyone NOT obey him?

Ranman
05-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm starting to like you Kingdumbass LMAO
A really big hat :icon_rofl

hasselbrad
05-05-2006, 12:15 PM
But I thought the Catholic Church was telling people not to see The Da Vinci Code!

Must be all churches. My grandmother was convinced it was being released on May 6...06/06/06...and I'm pretty sure she gets all of her news from the church.
:icon_err:

devine kk
05-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Must be all churches. My grandmother was convinced it was being released on May 6...06/06/06...and I'm pretty sure she gets all of her news from the church.
:icon_err:

Surely 06/06/06 is in June and not May. Jjust wondered.

POTC 2 by the way. Jonny will rock.

hasselbrad
05-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Surely 06/06/06 is in June and not May. Jjust wondered.

POTC 2 by the way. Jonny will rock.

Yeah, apparently that was a rumor she got from church. I guess I should have explained that a little better.
Then she launched into a diatribe about Jesus not having kids (as I guess the book/movie posits) and I just said "I'm waiting for PotC", and derailed the conversation.

BrunoJA
05-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Come July 7th, Johnny is going to kick all our asses.

Keira will, too. :D

Jacoby
05-05-2006, 02:19 PM
When are these movies going to come out? Does anyone know the premiere date for each?

BrunoJA
05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
All I know is DMC comes out July 7th.

TheNewKeira
05-05-2006, 03:32 PM
When are these movies going to come out? Does anyone know the premiere date for each?

Has the DaVinci Code come out in the US yet? All I know is that it's coming out on May 19th here in Norway...

hasselbrad
05-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Has the DaVinci Code come out in the US yet? All I know is that it's coming out on May 19th here in Norway...
Comes out May 19th here, too.

Ashley
05-05-2006, 09:43 PM
The Omen is being released on 6/6/06.... which is good marketing I guess but it'll suck.
I was going to say Da Vinci but I chose Superman because no one boycots Superman, and it looks awesome. The Da Vinci Code is going to be tough to beat. I'm really friggen excited for both movies. I'd watch Tom Hanks mow his lawn, I love him.

Edit: Thanks Leonie, I'm addicted. I've already caught up on all the puzzles.

Leonie
06-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Edit: Thanks Leonie, I'm addicted. I've already caught up on all the puzzles.

Isn't it great? :icon_bigg

I still think more people should vote for the Da Vinci Code. Jean Reno, people. Tom Hanks. Audrey Tatou. Paul Bettany. What's not to like (sure, the story is a tad corny and copied a thousand times, but hey, it's fun!)?

BrunoJA
06-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Sorry, no Keira Knightley. It just can't be better than Pirates lol

Leonie
06-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Keira doesn't have this game (http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&oi=promos&cad=rppweb%3Aen_au&ct=pro&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fdavincicode%3Fso urce%3Dbrpp&ei=bCVbRKfLLqPUwgGxv5ztCg).

BrunoJA
06-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Of course she doesn't. That game is the work of the devil. :(

Leonie
06-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Too difficult, is it? :icon_razz

Liam
06-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Thats this summer's movie highlights?

This is why I have no love for Hollywood. :(

Leonie
06-05-2006, 10:32 AM
You're just bitter - I bet the game's too hard for you too :icon_razz

BrunoJA
06-05-2006, 10:51 AM
I've never played. But it looks positively sinful. :)

And yes, it's probably too hard for me, too lol

Ranman
06-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Come on we need more votes for Superman

BrunoJA
06-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Face it. Superman's going to blow. I mean, Lois Lane is a mother.

W

T

F

Pirates is where it's at. :)

Swordsman
06-05-2006, 11:43 PM
X-Men is where it's at, i mean if there was a Batman movie that's where it would be at more but there's no Batman movie till 2008. X3 finally has Beast, Arch Angel, and The Juggernaut, how could you go wrong!? Superman is a just a government push over bitch, he can't even die and that one time he did he came back to life.

mehrdad368
07-05-2006, 02:54 AM
potc 2 will arrive here 3 month later.:-(
what can i do?
I want to see keira & johnny.

ryan
07-05-2006, 02:58 AM
I don't get it. Bryan Singer is not doing X3. He's doing Superman. Therefore Superman will kick ass. Maybe you people didn't know of this...

except that superman sucks

:(

Ashley
07-05-2006, 03:04 AM
Da Vinci Code will trump POTC 2. Audrey Tautou > Keira and Tom Hanks >>>>> Orlando... I was going to put Johnny, but he's a god so I couldn't do that. It's simple math however, as you can see.

BrunoJA
07-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Audrey Tautou > Keira
Have you lost your marbles? Tautou is great...but better than Keira?!?! Pshaw.

Anyway, as you know, Depp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom Hanks. Plus, PotC will have Tom Hollander. Enough said.

mehrdad368
07-05-2006, 03:07 AM
x.men is science-fiction and i don't like that kind of movie.

nebregas3149
08-05-2006, 01:47 AM
i chose davinci code, cuz i think it will be the biggest. not bcuz its my favorite or watever, just cuz i think itll do the best. and i dont understand how everyone thinks M I 3 is gunna be bad, bcuz that movie was sick. seriously it was awesome, say what you want about tom cruise's personal life, but like it or not, he does entertaining movies, and does a good job in pretty much all of them. and j.j. abrams is seriously my hero and idol lol. i think he is the best, im the biggest lost fan, was a huge alias fan, and i envy his work and want to be just like him lol.

BrunoJA
08-05-2006, 02:55 AM
Don't forget Philip Seymour Hoffman...

Jacoby
08-05-2006, 02:57 AM
Don't forget Philip Seymour Hoffman...

He's from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, my town.

BrunoJA
08-05-2006, 02:59 AM
'Tis awesome.

KaBeth
08-05-2006, 03:54 AM
I think Pirates will be number 1, with The Da vinci code being close just because the book is so popular with X-men following in third is my thought. MI:3 was the best out of the three but after all the tom cruise crazyness people are kinda burned out on him. Poseidon, I'm still scratching my head as to why they re-made that movie the first one was ok, yeah they might have a few cool special effects but not expecting much of anything from it. Superman returns I don't know, I was never really into superman that much I liked how they did Batman returns I'm hoping they make more of the new batman movies, but iffy on Super they need to release a new trailer for it not something I'm waiting to see.

ryan
08-05-2006, 04:19 AM
if POTC2 beats X3, it'll be a very big upset.
i am much much more excited for X3 than any other movie this summer and i know for certain i'm not alone.

Jess
08-05-2006, 05:02 AM
hmmm...i had trouble choosing between pirates and xmen..so i chose xmen cuz its not my obvious choice

BrunoJA
08-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Question: Why isn't Snakes on a Plane on that list?

Watch these two trailers and tell me you won't be seeing it come August:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjo01sbmzrg

http://www.snakesonablog.com/swp/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/Pepe%20El%20Greco%20Snakes%20on%20a%20Plane%20teas er.mov
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjo01sbmzrg)

Jacoby
08-05-2006, 08:06 PM
"THERE'S SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!!!!!1!:!!"

http://www.topatoco.com/artwork/snakes-aa-big.gif

BrunoJA
08-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Shit yes!

Swordsman
08-05-2006, 10:37 PM
There's nothing like watching Samuel L. shoot and yell at snakes on a plane for an hour and half. I know i'm physced. Seriously i am.

duckula
08-05-2006, 11:54 PM
"THERE'S SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!!!!!1!:!!"

http://www.topatoco.com/artwork/snakes-aa-big.gif

My housemate has that tshirt, it's kinda cool.

Jacoby
09-05-2006, 01:50 AM
My housemate has that tshirt, it's kinda cool.

That is indeed awesome. It's one of my favorites.

Steal it. Send it to me. I'll pay the shipping.

Ashley
09-05-2006, 01:52 AM
That movie is going to kick ass. Any movie that has Samuel L and the only thing they told him was the title and he signed on has to be amazing

Swordsman
09-05-2006, 01:56 AM
I read that he threatened to quit the movie when they tried to change the name. CINEMA GOLD!!

Rob The BLack Douglas
09-05-2006, 05:52 AM
POTC 2 is going to edge oot the DaVinci Code by a nose ,X-Men 3 doesn't have a chance since Singer isn't directing and I've heard from friends that they messed up the whole Dark Phoenix story. Superman is a bit of a dark horse, Superman is as american as apple pie and baseball, if the story is a good one and makes an american audience feel good aboot themselves it could pull in some surprisng numbers.

Jess
09-05-2006, 06:19 AM
rob rob rob. you forget that there are girls in the audience..like me...who go see a movie for the hot people. i mean..shit, if there as another batman coming out i'd go see it over anything else...except POTC cuz im one of those losers that goes to see movies strictly for the cast. :)

kingdumbass
09-05-2006, 06:34 AM
I normally don't give a shit about the "blockbuster" kinds of movies....
For instance, it never even crossed my mind to see the new King Kong, and then I was surprised to learn my friends were all excited about it.

I didn't look twice at the first Pirates of the Caribbean until I found out Keira Knightley had been in it.

Jacoby
09-05-2006, 03:54 PM
I normally don't give a shit about the "blockbuster" kinds of movies....
For instance, it never even crossed my mind to see the new King Kong, and then I was surprised to learn my friends were all excited about it.

I didn't look twice at the first Pirates of the Caribbean until I found out Keira Knightley had been in it.

Well Pirates was actually a really good movie. But you're right about King Kong. Nothing but special effects, with pretty shitty content throughout the movie.

marine
09-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Well Pirates was actually a really good movie. But you're right about King Kong. Nothing but special effects, with pretty shitty content throughout the movie.

I didn't see it, but I was told it was actually more than special effects. Basically some people told me the same of KK that had told me of The Day after tomorrow, an "indie kind of movie" with the budget of a blocbuster

Ashley
09-05-2006, 07:07 PM

I wasn't going to see Pirates but my friends talked me into it, and it really was a good movie I was very suprised. King Kong I didn't see, some of my friends saw it and said it sucked and to not waste $8.50 and 3hours on it, so I didn't and probably won't.

I still think the Code will beat POTC2, but I will go see both.

Leonie
09-05-2006, 07:10 PM
I still think the Code will beat POTC2, but I will go see both.

Go Ashley! How are you doing on the quest? :icon_bigg I shouldn't be so supportive, you're the competition! :icon_razz

Ashley
09-05-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm all caught up I had real trouble with Day 20 restoration but I finally got it last night. I still have to do today's puzzle. That thing is REALLY addictive!

fandekeira
09-05-2006, 07:19 PM
i am waiting for potc2 X3 and da vinci code!i agree with you mandy, i've seen the trailer of X3 and it's great!

Swordsman
10-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm gonna see 'em all but goddamn, X-Men is gonna win. Kelsey Grammer is Beast, BEAST FOR GODS SAKE! That mild manner gay man from Frasier will now be tackling pandas and Vinnie Jones, it will explode in your face like BLOOOAAAW!

Ranman
11-05-2006, 01:06 AM
I just saw MI3, pretty good, action packed.

Leonie
11-05-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm all caught up I had real trouble with Day 20 restoration but I finally got it last night. I still have to do today's puzzle. That thing is REALLY addictive!

Those restoration quests are a real pain. My least favourite puzzles for sure. I had trouble with the geography one of last week. At one stage, mine would freeze if I didn't give the right answer - you know how you get to try again if it's wrong, yes? Ha... not anymore.

Edit: And of course the Da Vinci Code is still going to be the best movie. And stuff. (Phew, on topic.)

BrunoJA
11-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I'm gonna see 'em all but goddamn, X-Men is gonna win. Kelsey Grammer is Beast, BEAST FOR GODS SAKE!
Are you shitting me?! Kelsey Grammer?! How did I not hear about this?!

This is going to be the best movie ever.

Swordsman
27-05-2006, 04:34 PM
I just saw X-Men3 and it was fucking amazing! Kelsey Grammer was a fantastic Beast! For those who are familiar with the video on Youtube of the Juggernaut then you shall laugh very hard at one point in this movie when Vinnie Jones yells "Do you know who i am!? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXUXQ8miHs

Also...this movie is very sad.

Pygmalion
27-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Yeah it was kind of sad, without spoiling too much, I nearly cried when Mystique got fucked over!

Swordsman
27-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Mystique? Of all the people to cry about you chose her? Meh whatevs, i'm to macho to cry but i almost got teary eyed when everything else died.

Jacoby
27-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the spoiler warnings, friends.

Swordsman
28-05-2006, 02:41 AM
Oh...sorry buddy. Well uh....yeah sorry for not... the movie was so awesome!

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Da Vinci Code or X-Men 3. Those two have been hyped the most, and I doubt POTC 2 will get hyped as much. Those have gone WAY overboard. ESPECIALLY X-Men 3.

King Kong was also a damn sight better than LOTR. Fact. Was overly long but then so was LOTR, and I definitely thought that overall it was a far better film. Especially given the content available to Peter Jackson in each case. LOTR is the best book ever written (and yet not my favourite, how rare) and whilst the original King Kong is a classic, noone would quite say that it's the best film ever made. The new film is definitely an improvement. The same cannot be said for the LOTR films over the book.

Personally none of this summer's films look appealing. Well, maybe POTC2. Of those listed anyway. Snakes on a Plane'll be the best movie this year. Motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane for motherfucking sake.

Swordsman
28-05-2006, 04:52 AM
X-Men3 was hyped the way it should be hyped!...I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS!

Anway, King Kong sucked massive dinosaur dick. Don't get me started but since we're not in an actual conversation you really can't stop me now. That movie sucked. I noticed that it was gonna suck right when the huge bottle of clorophorm(SHUT UP!) rolled out and then they pan over to a store display of it. The fuck was with the part with the dinosaurs. I'm not saying it wasn't awesome, because it was, but it was so unnecessary it just dragged the movie out for another 20 minutes. Then when Jack Black is perfectly stanced on a rock with a bottle in his hand(it's the stupidest looking thing in the whole movie!) and then he just smacks him in the face(funny) and that's it! Where are all the people of the village during that scene? How would their society function without that beast!? I can understand that they're afraid but that they would just let it be knocked out and taken right in front of them just seems dumb. The best part of the movie was when Kong was on the ice and it got shot and he fell in!

Anyway, i saw the POTC2 trailer and i gotta say...not enough Knightley. I also saw the Ghost Rider preview, now someone tell me. Who gives a fuck about Nicholas Cage?! And more importantly who gives a fuck about Ghost Rider? Anway we can agree on one thing Hazzle....Snakes On A Plane.

Jacoby
28-05-2006, 05:02 AM
King Kong was just a pretty movie. If you didn't see it at the theatre, then it was lame. That's my opinion.

My friend Bret said X3 was a let down. And he went into it with a positive attitude! I honestly think I won't like it.
I still think Superman will rock.

Swordsman
28-05-2006, 05:06 AM
A let down? I suppose if...i've seen it twice now and both times i was physced during the whole movie. If you ever read the comics or watched the cartoons then you'll be physced at the end. It proves the age of Onslaught is coming, which will make X4 the craziest movie in the entire world.

Superman...I hate Superman. But that movie looks amazing. Only because of Kevin Spacey though.

Edit: Make sure you stay after the credits for X3. Then you know Onslaught is coming.

Richard
28-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Who gives a fuck about Nicholas Cage?!

I do, kinda. I found out a few years ago that he's from my hometown. And that, anyway you look at it, is always cool.

King Kong was just a pretty movie. If you didn't see it at the theatre, then it was lame. That's my opinion.

Don't say that! I just rented it off netflix. :)

Ranman
28-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Nobody voted for MI3 or Poseidon. I wonder why?

deviljet88
28-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Tom Cruise and Titanic?

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Nobody voted for MI3 or Poseidon. I wonder why?

I've heard the latter was crap. I actually want to see MI3 a LOT but I just don't think it'll make as much money as the other two as people are biased against it because of Tom Cruise. Ok, he's a knob, but the film looks good.

Oh, and first two X-men films were TERRIBLE Swordsman. As a die-hard fan of the comic books growing up they totally destroyed the heart, soul and feel of the comics. Made it an action romp for idiots too cretinous to grasp the complexities that are interwoven into the fabric of the comic book series.

Keen on seeing Ghost Rider, especially as I rate Nic Cage. Superman doesn't look too bad either, but we shall see.

King Kong was a cinema movie, no doubt, but I don't think that it was poor. Let's not forget, the storyline isn't particularly supposed to be intellectually challenging or complex. I do feel that the emotions of the characters were perfectly conveyed and Naomi Watts, as ever, was amazing. It actually plucked at my emotions as well as being a great visual experience, and I was surprised by the former. I expected a purely visual film and I was surprised. Especially as I don't rate Peter Jackson at ALL.

Renegade
28-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh man, The Last Stand was a huge letdown. The action and special FX were great ofcourse but the crappy dialogue and Bret Ratner's pathetic attempt to convey an emotional plot was just horrible. Seriously, who here actually felt for *SPOILERS* the people that died? The corny dramatic music in the background didn't make it any better. Angel's purpose in the war was to just fucking save his dad from falling off the building? That's dumb. The brotherhood mutants that captured Angel's dad should've just killed him on the spot.

I did like the Pyro/Iceman showdown. And Kitty was cute. That's about it.

Swordsman
28-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Ah damn, i guess you have to be a fan of the cartoon or the comics to really like the movie. I think i really liked it a lot was because of the fact that i know what's up. *SPOILER* Charles in X4 is gonna be Onslaught and kill everyone! Age of Apocolypse is coming and he's gonna strike down Angel and turn him into Arch Angel and he'll become one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse. And for Ice Man, he'll get more badass if they bring in the (i think her name is) White Witch(i'm not sure if that's her name).

So X-Men3...you just gotta know what's up.

Edit: If you stayed after the credits, you'll sort of know what i mean when i say Charles BECOMES Onslaught.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm a fan of the comics. And the films do nothing to replicate them. The story in the comics is great, and the STORY underlying the X-men movies is good. It's just pants. It's too gothic and grim. X-men is supposed to be a Marvel-style comic, the movies make it more like a DC-style comic. Only a comic-book noob would appreciate the X-men movies versus the backdrop of the comics.

*sighs* Then again at 15 I suppose I didn't grasp the true texture of comic books. A couple more years and you'll realise that the X-men movies were shite.

Mandy
28-05-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm just really happy they haven't made any Archie comics movies.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 11:11 PM
I'm just really happy they haven't made any Archie comics movies.

Except they're planning to...Betty & Veronica

Mandy
28-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Betty and Veronica were the lamest part of Archie comics. Jughead was cool.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Betty and Veronica were the lamest part of Archie comics. Jughead was cool.

Jughead was cool. But jugs and head are cooler.

Mandy
28-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I bet the creators of Archie comics were horny.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I bet the creators of Archie comics were horny.

Truth. I know I am.

Mandy
28-05-2006, 11:40 PM
Truth. I know I am.

PM me for some grade A granny porn.

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 11:47 PM
PM me for some grade A granny porn.

Sent. I'm in your box ;)

Swordsman
29-05-2006, 03:00 AM
I'm a fan of the comics. And the films do nothing to replicate them. The story in the comics is great, and the STORY underlying the X-men movies is good. It's just pants. It's too gothic and grim. X-men is supposed to be a Marvel-style comic, the movies make it more like a DC-style comic. Only a comic-book noob would appreciate the X-men movies versus the backdrop of the comics.

*sighs* Then again at 15 I suppose I didn't grasp the true texture of comic books. A couple more years and you'll realise that the X-men movies were shite.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! THE FUCK IS YO ASS TALKIN' ABOUT?! Okay you gotta know your Wolverine to be to really dig the first two. And you gotta know your Onslaught and Age Of Apocolypse to have a good time with this new movie. They didn't really do Phoenix right, or so i think i never read the comics on that. But in the cartoon i think they flew through the sun or something.

A more DC movie than Marvel? Now i just think you're talking outcha dick hole. They're trying to give it a more real feel to it so it's gonna seem a bit grimmer. And within movies i don't know how many gritty Superhero DC movies you watch, except for the new Batman Begins. And Batman Begins was made the way Batman always shoulda been. He's the Dark Knight not some girly bitch.

Hazzle
29-05-2006, 03:06 AM
I'm a fucking Wolverine fan you dickwad. My favourite character. You forget I've been collecting comics since before you were born.

They fucked it up royally. Wolverine is TERRIBLY acted by the worst actor of his generation. He's so not real, he feels far too showboaty to be real. Trust me, I'm a guy who collected X-men comics before you were born. They were my first favourites. And Wolverine particularly. I'm a Wolverine guy and the films portray him in WAY the wrong way. He's not a machismo freak after Jean because he's horny, he's a lot more complex than that.

I've also been collecting the specialist Wolverine comics since they came out. So trust me, I know Wolverine inside and out. And Hugh Jackman (the gay Aussie wanker) doesn't cut it.

A more DC movie than Marvel? Now i just think you're talking outcha dick hole. They're trying to give it a more real feel to it so it's gonna seem a bit grimmer. And within movies i don't know how many gritty Superhero DC movies you watch, except for the new Batman Begins. And Batman Begins was made the way Batman always shoulda been. He's the Dark Knight not some girly bitch.

DC comics were meant to be gritty you fuckwad. Batman IS the Dark Knight, but X-men was never done as a dark genre. Marvel don't DO dark comic characters, the closest they got was Daredevil who's not very noirish, just a little atypical.

Jeez are you a real comic book fan or just a sad little teenager who can't get laid? There IS a difference. Any true comic book fan is intelligent enough to get the subtle nuances in it, you seem to lack that ability and are impressed by the machismo.

Swordsman
29-05-2006, 03:28 AM
Okay you caught me on the X-Men. I've only read like half of my friends stack, so you got me there. So my entire arguement has now been foiled. I'm more into DC anyway because i hate Daredevil and the Fantastic Four and for the most part i don't like reading about Spider-Man. I'm a fan of this new Captain America and Iron Man though. This new Civil War comic as well.

Can't get laid? I had sex with a girl that did heroin. Now... she wasn't on heroin when we had sex. Just wanted to clear that up.

Mandy
29-05-2006, 03:30 AM
You've never had sex. Don't lie. You've got 'virgin' written all over you.