PDA

View Full Version : 4/20

once_dreaded
21-04-2006, 03:36 AM
It's the Pot Head Holiday today, also my brother's b-day (and, unfortunately, was Hitler's).
I was wondering what all of our lovely forum goers did today.
I worked 10 hours...in a mail room...opening up mail and documenting the different scopes we received. BUT I was up at 12am downing the last of a beer with my friend Trace...went home and had to wake up at 5am to go to work *ugh*

Ranman
21-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Nobody is a bigger pothead than me and I never heard of it.
I never heard of your brother
And I'd like to forget the name Hitler
New York is the greastest State in the union
Thank god I don't have to work for a while

DragonRat
21-04-2006, 06:45 AM
4/20...yeah, good times.

According to legend (or written scientific notes), Albert Hofmann synthesized LSD on April 19, on 4:20 pm. April 20th also happens to be Hitler's birthday. Also Joan Miro's. And Muhammad's. So let's all celebrate their birthdays (except for that Hitler fellow).

Swordsman
21-04-2006, 10:22 PM
little fun fact. in Pulp Fiction, when Butch(Bruce Willis) is walking down the stairs with a samurai sword to kill Zed all the clocks on the wall are set to 4:20.

once_dreaded
22-04-2006, 08:37 PM
My friend's neice was born by c-section on 4/20 this year (her sister is Mormon & doesn't realize the significance).

If my work didn't have random drug testing I would've been more then happy to celebrate by throwin a pipe up and smokin a bowl w/my peeps.

calereneau
22-04-2006, 09:38 PM
I woke up at 4:20am (strangely enough) and worked at 6am. Then I went to church. I stayed as far away as possible from any Kottonmouth Kings albums. I recorded a new song.

Mandy
22-04-2006, 10:08 PM
My friend's neice was born by c-section on 4/20 this year (her sister is Mormon & doesn't realize the significance).

Yayyy my good friend and his girlfriend had their baby friday, in the afternoon.

She's had some complications though :(

Bait
25-04-2006, 01:51 AM
little late but i blazed on a chair lift in Vail before we hit the terrain park. its fun to get high while skiing and no its not that dangerous. i like it because it relaxes me and i try new tricks or bigger jumps, or new tricks on bigger jumps (so maybe it is dangerous) but i think its a lot safer than if i were drunk (and alcohol is sold at all ski resorts).

Ashley
25-04-2006, 03:03 AM
I napped a lot. It was a good day. People are still recovering.

Liam
25-04-2006, 09:30 AM
I was at work, paying my taxes so all you dreadlocked, soap avoiding hippies could kick back on the dole queue, surf and get stoned.

Congratulations, you lead meaningless, vapid existances. On the upside, you keep the pizza delivery guys in a job.

hasselbrad
25-04-2006, 12:24 PM
I was at work, paying my taxes so all you dreadlocked, soap avoiding hippies could kick back on the dole queue, surf and get stoned.

Congratulations, you lead meaningless, vapid existances. On the upside, you keep the pizza delivery guys in a job.
:icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl :icon_rofl

Ashley
25-04-2006, 10:35 PM

No problem boss. Anytime. Although, I love soap and cleanliness, so I don't know if I fit in withthat. If I lived in Australia or by a beach I have a feeling that's exactly what I would have done.