PDA

View Full Version : Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

Richard
20-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Don't be ashamed to admit you've got your ass kicked. Has anyone got into a fight at any time in your life that you'd like to share? Or if you prefer, is there someone in particular you plan on giving an ass-whoopin' to?

I've never been in a brawl with anyone.

Mandy
20-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I got into a kicking contest with a boy when I was in the first grade. We kicked each other's shins. There wasn't necesarilly a "winner," but I was more of a goody two shoes and he was always a trouble-maker so he got punished and I didn't.

Swordsman
20-04-2006, 10:34 PM
this asshole three weeks ago was bitchin' at me in science class because i was the reason we lost a game of wallyball. so he wouldn't shut the hell up so i just punched in his crooked goddamn nose and he cried like a 3-year-old. now i remind you this asshole is 16.

acliff
20-04-2006, 11:39 PM
I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die.

Digital_Ice
20-04-2006, 11:54 PM
now johnny, that wasnt very nice...

once_dreaded
21-04-2006, 03:46 AM
Ummm I could either make this post really long or keep it minimal...

2nd Grade - kicked my brother's friend in the nuts because he wouldn't stop calling me "Allison in Wonderland."

6th Grade - Got in a fight with three girls, they surrounded me...one even kicked me in the back but they couldn't take me down because I had my "Agro" self goin'...nothing stops me when I'm pissed off.

8th Grade - This kid in my drama class took a Masterlock and used it as a brass knuckle to punch me in my shoulder then asked if it hurt, it stung but I wasn't going to show weakness, I took the lock from him and returned the punch, he cried like a bitch, punk ass.

9th Grade - This dude called me a lesbian in biology class (okay, I AM but in High School and in the closet...you just don't put up w/being called out), I ran after him and kicked his ass. We were both on the Waterpolo team, my bio teacher told the coach what happened he got laps and I got props for beating his ass.

Gee...I have a history of violence...bad bad me.

Mandy
21-04-2006, 04:39 AM
Yeah but it was well deserved. I would SOOO get mad too if someone called me Allison in Wonderland.

Scott
21-04-2006, 04:41 AM
Got my nose broken last year......I probably deserved it too.

I am by no means a tough guy, but I will always stand my ground instead of avoiding a fight.

For the record, I've lost more fights than I've won. And most of the fights I've started I have won. (I know how to pick my battles)

One of the more memorable beatings I ever received was when I was 15 at school. I was pissed off with my mates that day for a reason I cannot even remember and decided to hang out with some other friends at lunch time.
My mates found me and started hassling me a bit. One of them who had been doing Taekwondo since he was six and obviously has a fair idea of how to throw a punch, said a smart arse remark and I saw red.
I charged at him, dropped my shoulder and knocked him into the bushes. I thought that would be the end of it, and he would realise I am not tolerating anyones crap today and he would leave me alone.

WRONG!

He retaliated a few minutes later. He threw a flurry of punches when my back was turned. I turned around, and a few of his punches connected with my mouth, and my teeth tore up the insides of my mouth.
Somehow, in the middle of all this, I managed to land a punch that connected hard enough to knock off his wrap-around style sunglasses.
I went down for the count, spitting out blood, and struggling to see since I was so dazed.

Then some kid in my class that I never gotten along with had the audacity to kick me in the stomach while I was down.
Although that kick hurt like hell, it breathed new life into me, and I jumped to my feet and belted him in the face and gave him a black eye.

Finally, the teachers arrive. The kid, and myself got sent to the nurse, and when it came time for the disciplining, here is a breakdown of what happened.

-My 'mates' completely denied that they were picking on me, but I was picking on them
-The 'mate' that kicked my ass said he acted in self defence. Now this is where the lines get blurred, because he attacked me a few minutes later when my back was turned. In my books that is retaliation, not self-defence.
-The kid that kicked me denied that he ever kicked me, but said I hit him for no reason.
-I get suspended for 1 week, and have to spend the rest of my lunchtimes sitting outside the staff room for the rest of the year because I am a danger to the other students, because I attacked two people who 'did not even provoke' me.

After that whole incident I learnt who my real friends were.

Ranman
21-04-2006, 06:49 AM
I fear no one. I can kick everyone's arse

deviljet88
21-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Year 7, got into a petty fight with another asian kid, it was all going well and pretty soft until he decided to bitch slap me. Kicked his shins in repeatedly after that, didn't get in trouble since everyone there backed me in claiming it was all self-defense.

hasselbrad
21-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Fighting is bad. :icon_roll

I got sucker punched in the back of the head once. That wasn't much fun.
It was after some sort of high school event one night. I don't really remember much about it, but I was told that it was some guys from Leto High School just causing trouble. Apparently they came through the crowd sucker punching people and then ran.

Ranman
21-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Fighting is bad. :icon_roll

I got sucker punched in the back of the head once. That wasn't much fun.
It was after some sort of high school event one night.
Was it Fred Flintstone?

Kicked his shins in repeatedly after that.

You wussy

Leonie
21-04-2006, 06:37 PM
I fought three girls once. They'd been annoying all through a movie me and my friends went to see, and afterwards, when we were cycling off into town, one of them jumped on the back of one of my friends' bikes. I felt the need to get off my bike and see if I could help out. While I did that, one of the bitches tried to take the keys out, to chuck them in the bushes I presume. One of them also took my coat out of the saddle bags and threw it out on the street. I didn't really love that, so I grabbed her by the pony tail, pulled her over to my side of the bike. Then her bitch friends started hitting me and all I remember is that Bitch1 fell on the ground at some stage, I *could* kick her in the ribs and thought "Yikes, that's not very nice... Fuck it, neither is she." So I kicked her in the ribs and hit her friends and one of my friends tried to help but had to back out with a broken nail. There was one bloke with us too, he was nice enough to pick up my coat from the ground, kept an eye to see if things weren't getting out of hand (i.e. to see if I could manage), but didn't get involved because he felt he couldn't hit girls.

I won. All I had was a scratch on my arm from one of their witch nails. I'm fairly sure the three Bitches weren't happy.

hasselbrad
21-04-2006, 06:53 PM
I won. All I had was a scratch on my arm from one of their witch nails. I'm fairly sure the three Bitches weren't happy.

http://www.femail.com.au/img/keira_knightley_kinga.jpg

:icon_surp

marine
21-04-2006, 07:00 PM
I'm not a fighter and nobody ever wanted to fight with with me, as far as I know.
The only event remotely close to a fight I experienced was when I was 13/14. We were a group of girls hanging out. Some girls (from our school) starting picking on my friends for no reasons and as no one intervined and it was for no reason, I got upset and screamed a little and I think at some point I cursed a little. The girls in question were so amazed I could get upset, scream AND curse, that they backed off, apologize and left my friends alone.
the beauty of having the reputation of good girl, it simply spare you fights :p

Leonie
21-04-2006, 07:31 PM
http://www.femail.com.au/img/keira_knightley_kinga.jpg

:icon_surp

Yeah mate, I'm tough. And stuff. But my abs are *way* better than that. And that bow is so 2004 it hurts my eyes.

For serious though - I'm a good girl. But I'm stronger than I look, and I don't like people messing with my friends.

Mandy
21-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Christ.

I'm glad to be your friend.

acliff
21-04-2006, 10:37 PM
I kick people in the head on a regular basis, I occasionally get kicked back.
I've got very good at avoiding being kicked in the crown jewels.

duckula
21-04-2006, 11:04 PM
I avoid fighting when possible.

meegaan1
22-04-2006, 07:27 AM
When I was 12, I got into a fight with a 13 year old who thought iwas picking on a douche bag. Can't remember who shoved first, but all of the sudden I was kicking and punching. I got her in the throat a few times, turn away, and she slammed me into my locker. The fight was over after that, but we both got In School Suspension, which wasn't half bad.
I still despise that girl.

Liam
22-04-2006, 09:33 AM
I got involved in a slight altercation which ended in me being attacked with a bottle by a 6 foot 4 Maori.

Don't go to that pub anymore.

hasselbrad
22-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I lost lost a fight with the sidewalk in front of Starbucks. I had thrown on some shorts and a pair of Birks (which I rarely wear anymore) to run up and get a dose of energy. Damn sidewalk reached up, caught the to of my sandal and threw me down. Skinned my knuckles, knee and the outside of my ankle and top of my foot. Jammed my left ring finger too.
And no Ranman...I didn't break a hip. :D

once_dreaded
22-04-2006, 08:20 PM
^Poor Hassel, did you sue the sidewalk?

hasselbrad
22-04-2006, 08:34 PM
^Poor Hassel, did you sue the sidewalk?
Doh...actually the first "lost" was supposed to be a "just". :)

kingdumbass
23-04-2006, 01:59 AM
I got my ass kicked by a group of Mexicans about two years ago when I was in Arizona....
My friend and I went to some convenience store, drunk off our asses, to buy (more) beer, and as we were leaving, the stupid jackass tripped and dropped our twelve pack on the concrete. A group of Mexican youths standing not far off exploded in laughter, and my dumb friend made some waving gesture to them, as if to say "fuck you guys". Then one of them came running over, and called us "fags". I looked at him, and said, "Hey, Esse. Did you write your essay? It's due third hour, man!" My friend and I cracked up, and so of course, the rest of the youngsters came running over, and beat the shit out of us.

Oddly enough, they didn't take our beer.

Mandy
23-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Oddly enough, they didn't take our beer.

They must've had morals.

kingdumbass
23-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Well, the beer WAS Coors Lite....
NOBODY wants to drink Coors Lite.

JacK of all trades
12-05-2006, 11:29 PM
I was given a belting by a girl once after I tried to help out my little sis.

The only other time I lost anything was recently, my heart.......aww.

Jacoby
13-05-2006, 05:39 AM
I FUCK BITCHES UP!

DefyingGravity
13-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I'm 5'1".

So, I really try to avoid it. However...

When I was in grade school... yeah, I don't even remember what grade I was in, but I was about 8 or 9, I got into a fight with this girl whom I still despise. I slapped her first (probably), she slapped me back, I ran off and told the teacher, the teacher spoke to the girl, and the girl told the truth (probably), the teacher called me back up and told me that I hit the girl first, and that I lied to her. I was thinking, "What? No, I didn't, I didn't LIE, I just didn't tell ALL of the truth..." And so I told her another lie (hahaha I don't even remember what it was, this is all very fuzzy to me), and ran off and hid in the tires for the rest of the recess.

When I was in fifth grade, I got into a fight with my teacher. I called her a bitch, she told the vice principal and I didn't even get in trouble. The vice principal didn't seem angry (I was going to be in his class the next year). He just told me not to use that sort of language, he tried to seem stern and unamused, but he seemed to be trying to hold back a smirk. I think he felt the same way about her that I felt. That woman was a bitch.

Fifth grade again (it was a bad year for me), I got into a fight with the wall. I had a nosebleed in class, I went to the girl's bathroom, and I had just seen the screen adaptation of the movie "IT," by Stephen King, so I decided, hey, it would be cool if I wrote "IT" on the wall with the blood that was coming out of my nose, right? Right?

Well, the principal didn't agree with me and I got suspended for a day. I can't imagine why. :icon_err:

Yeah, I was an odd little kid.

Leonie
13-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Hahaha, that last bit is fantastic. I knew I missed something, being such a goody two shoes.

Ardnax
13-05-2006, 06:37 PM
People said really bad things to me and they even hit me sometimes but I was too much of a chicken to hit back. I wish I would've though, that had been fun.

Mandy
13-05-2006, 06:41 PM
People said really bad things to me and they even hit me sometimes but I was too much of a chicken to hit back. I wish I would've though, that had been fun.

AWWWWW *hugs*
I'm sorry I hit you...

lol jk, that sucks.

ryan
13-05-2006, 11:47 PM
i got quite a black eye (well, it was more red than anything) in late march

mehrdad368
14-05-2006, 02:58 AM
ardnax.why people make u unhappy and either hit you?

Ardnax
14-05-2006, 12:23 PM
because people are stupid. they don't have a reason for doing it but they do it anyway.

Hazzle
21-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Apparently I have a big mouth. Yeah, news to me too. Anyway, this leads to me getting into a lot of fights. Unsurprisingly. Equally unsurprising is the fact that being 5'2", I give up a lot of size to most people I fight. What IS surprising is the fact that I've rarely been badly beaten up. Shocking, in fact. Must be the BO scaring them off...