PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise....

kingdumbass
18-04-2006, 06:51 AM
I think he's just fucking with us....
He's not REALLY a Scientologist; he's not REALLY marrying Katie Holmes, nor is she pregnant; he never even REALLY divorced Nicole Kidman; and he's acting insane ON PURPOSE, just to amuse himself at our expense.

I'm hoping that the he's making a behind-the-scenes documentary of everything we've heard about him for the past year or so. It could be called "Celebrity Meltdown: An Inside Look At One Man's Journey". In it, he'll wryly comment on all of the strange things he's supposedly done recently, and how the dumb public went along with becoming intrigued at his various antics. The whole point of the film will be how laughable it is that we as a society actually give a shit when some movie star does something unusual. He'll document the outrage expressed at his various comments regarding antidepressants, and the countless magazine articles written about his lovelife for no reason. He could even recount how he duped the chumps at South Park into wasting several episodes on issues related to him.

Forget Mission Impossible 3. "Celebrity Meltdown: An Inside Look At One Man's Journey" is the REAL movie of the summer.

And I'm still waiting for Michael Jackson's documentary.

EmotionSickness
18-04-2006, 07:23 AM
Nah. He's just batshit insane.

deviljet88
18-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Good theory, adding the water gun incident too.

Foeni
18-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Who the fuck cares?

Leonie
18-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Who the fuck cares what you think? If you don't care, don't post. It's not that hard, really

Ashley
18-04-2006, 05:46 PM
I don't think Katie Holmes is preggers. She moves along with such ease and is HUGE.... those two things don't go together. When my sister- in-law was pregnant it was all sitting or grunts when she moved.

Leonie
18-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I don't think Katie Holmes is preggers. She moves along with such ease and is HUGE.... those two things don't go together. When my sister- in-law was pregnant it was all sitting or grunts when she moved.
It's very odd. Apparently she's due any day now. I don't know many women who were almost ready to deliver who'd go on a shopping trip. By the time you're in the 9th month, you're afraid of tipping over and have to pee all the time, or so I'm told. I don't get why she'd go strolling about LA if she's so close to d-day. Plus - the belly is huge, and she hasn't really gained weight at all. It's all very suspicious.

hasselbrad
18-04-2006, 07:26 PM
It's very odd. Apparently she's due any day now. I don't know many women who were almost ready to deliver who'd go on a shopping trip. By the time you're in the 9th month, you're afraid of tipping over and have to pee all the time, or so I'm told. I don't get why she'd go strolling about LA if she's so close to d-day. Plus - the belly is huge, and she hasn't really gained weight at all. It's all very suspicious.

My mother only gained 12 pounds when she was pregnant with me. I weighed 8 lbs - 6 oz...you do the math. My ex gained about 60 (pig)...so I guess it's just an individual thing.
Nevertheless, ES is right...Tom Cruise is "batshit insane". :D
And, he's building a house near here.

Leonie
18-04-2006, 08:48 PM
I get that you don't have to gain weight, but most women who barely gain weight during pregnancy don't have a belly like a planet. It just seems completely contradictory to me.

EmotionSickness
18-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Many have theorized that she has already given birth in a secret, Scientologist ceremony (the likelihood that she faked the entire pregnancy is slim), and they're just waiting for the "right time" to announce it to the press/public. Don't be surprised if that time happens to fall conveniently within a week or two of MI3's theatrical release... like a certain engagement did last summer *cough*.

Otherwise, she's been pregnant for almost 10 months!

Ranman
18-04-2006, 09:52 PM
There's no doubt the guy is a wack job, He's pretty far out there
I remember when someone threw some water on him and the
way he acted, you would have thought the guy peed on him.
But I do like some of his movies.

hasselbrad
18-04-2006, 10:20 PM
I wonder if he's going to share his meal with John Travolta. :icon_err:

EmotionSickness
19-04-2006, 12:53 AM
Well, TomKat had their alien offspring, finally: a girl named Suri (wtf?)...

Mandy
19-04-2006, 01:00 AM
"We're "Suri" for being a waste of good media space."

Jacoby
19-04-2006, 01:24 AM
"We're "Suri" for being a waste of good media space."
:icon_rofl

Tom Cruise is like a car crash. Actually, scratch that.

I hope Tom Cruise gets into a car crash.

Nothing to kill him, just to wake him up from his hysterical psycho babble bullshit.

EmotionSickness
19-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Nothing to kill him, just to wake him up from his hysterical psycho babble bullshit.

Yeaaaahh. And maybe smash his face up like in Vanilla Sky!

kingdumbass
19-04-2006, 02:55 AM
The more unpopular Tom Cruise becomes, the more I like him....
That's because I know the true intent behind his recent behavior. He's playing you all for a bunch of SAPS, I say!

Just wait until his documentary comes out. It will all make sense, and he will forever be regarded as a true genius!

Liam
19-04-2006, 06:27 AM
He wants to eat the placenta.

If any of you have ever seen a placenta, you know just how fucking mad the bloke is.

Leonie
19-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Suri Cruise? Damn, I was hoping for 'Santa' as a first name.

hasselbrad
19-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Suri Cruise? Damn, I was hoping for 'Santa' as a first name.
I was hoping for Aegean or Caribbean.

Jacoby
19-04-2006, 09:33 PM
He wants to eat the placenta.

If any of you have ever seen a placenta, you know just how fucking mad the bloke is.

He's going to deep-fry it first. He wouldn't just eat it raw. That would be gross.

kingdumbass
19-04-2006, 11:15 PM
It's much better pan fried with some garlic and butter....

once_dreaded
20-04-2006, 03:21 AM
*AHEM* Tom Cruise is gay, if Katie is REALLY having his baby then I believe it was A.I., no sex involved. He ruined Katie, she was perfectly normal...I loffed her...now...she's just as crazed as that fool. The poor kid is going to grow up in a f*cked up household. Oh...and the whole shopping in the last month TOTAL BS...any woman who as been pregnant will tell you that you're f*cking nuts if you think they're going to go shopping when they're as big as a house and are self-conscious as hell about their gaseous outbursts.

Suri Holmes-Cruise...Suri you're mistaken with a name like that!

Rob The BLack Douglas
20-04-2006, 04:35 PM
It's much better pan fried with some garlic and butter....

mmmmmmmmmm garlic :)

acliff
20-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Placenta is a delicacy in many countries.
In terms of nutrition, there is a reason why many animals eat the placenta after giving birth to reabsorb iron and other essentials to recover as soon as possible.

According to a seemly honest book I've read, Tom Cruise might be a bit wierd, but he sounds like a nice enough bloke.

Liam
20-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah, so I've read. Doesn't change my opinion that its fucking nasty. Ever seen a placenta? It would be like eating Uncle Fester.

Bluergh.

Scaramouche
20-04-2006, 08:06 PM
And I'm still waiting for Michael Jackson's documentary.

hmm, I like micheal jackson.

acliff
20-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah, so I've read. Doesn't change my opinion that its fucking nasty. Ever seen a placenta? It would be like eating Uncle Fester.

Bluergh.

Then again, I want to eat the still beating heart cut out of a live cobra. Placenta seems pretty tame in comparison :)

once_dreaded
21-04-2006, 03:52 AM
*GAG* Dude...I've watched my dog have pups...placenta eating is straight up narsty...*puke* Cruise is a Superfreak even more than Rick James.

kingdumbass
21-04-2006, 09:55 AM

Bluergh.

What's wrong with eating Uncle Fester?
I think he's quite appetizing.

And I like your avatar.

Jacoby
23-04-2006, 04:15 AM
...Indeed, after spending the past week denying that he planned to consume the placenta of his newborn child as he had told GQ last month, it now appears that Cruise has his heart set on eating the entire child as a means of protecting it from the evil space god Xenu.

http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=1560

SeattleGirl
25-04-2006, 06:11 AM
this guy is bananas ~~~~ive got nothing to say ~
im just wondering how did Nicole kidman fall in love with this guy !!!!!!

Ramses
26-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm really curious if Katie Holmes did gave birth in total silence. Looks hard to me as it hurts really, really, really bad (as I've heard :icon_err:).

Pearl
27-04-2006, 09:15 PM
I still like some of his movies, I don't agree when people say he is one of the best actors out there, though. He's a decent actor who always has to play the 'tough as sh*t' guy who throws around the woman or plays her. But now I'm really getting sick of Mr. 'I must save the world in all my movies!' Cruise and how he's acting in real life is just appaling.

Speaking of which, it might be fake since I saw it in Star Magazine (and I'm hoping it is) Tom has said for part of the prenup agreement he wants the baby. THE BABY! Wtf is wrong with this guy?

Kelsey
27-04-2006, 09:40 PM
I read the article about Tom Cruise's spawn being unleashed upon the world in the San Francisco Chronicle, which said that they named her Suri because in Hebrew it means "Princess." Then I heard that in Japanese is means "pickpocket" and the pronunciation is very similar to the French word for "mouse."

I've never been a Katie Holmes fan, but it's funny how much respect I've lost for her since the whole Tom Cruise thing started. When she was on Dawson's Creek, she always got more attention than her co-star Michelle Williams (who I have always thought was the more talented one). It's kind of cool that they have both reappeared in the spotlight in the recent year. Michelle is in a happy relationship in which there is a new baby, she's been Academy Award nominated, and she's replaced Scarlett Johansson as Woody Allens special star. Then there is Katie who has joined a cult and whom people are referring as "crazy" among other things. I just think that's a little amusing.

hasselbrad
27-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Careful what you say about Scientology, Kels...isn't Laura Prepon (and the Masterson boys) one? ;)

Kelsey
28-04-2006, 09:56 PM
The love of my life Danny is, I don't know if Chris is. Apparently Laura is. I've heard Danny talking about it, and have never heard Laura say anything about it, so I don't really know if she really is, or just by association, or something like that.

once_dreaded
28-04-2006, 10:37 PM
The whole Nicole Kidman & Penelope Cruz marriages were celebrity deals. Marry Tom, get even more famous, divorce Tom and avoid the cult, hide Tom's gayness & score big.

The whole thing w/Katie...I dunno...I think he's found an impressionable mind to brainwash into believing his cuckooness is righteous.

hasselbrad
30-04-2006, 09:13 PM
The love of my life Danny is, I don't know if Chris is. Apparently Laura is. I've heard Danny talking about it, and have never heard Laura say anything about it, so I don't really know if she really is, or just by association, or something like that.
I saw it on the innerweb so it must be true. ;)

Kelsey
01-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Lol, maybe it is. I dunno...she just seems too nice and too sane and down to earth to be a scientologist, lol. It wouldn't ruin my perception of her though...I've already seen that it doesn't rule her life, like it seems to Tom Cruise.

Ashley
01-05-2006, 04:41 AM
I've never been a Katie Holmes fan, but it's funny how much respect I've lost for her since the whole Tom Cruise thing started. When she was on Dawson's Creek, she always got more attention than her co-star Michelle Williams (who I have always thought was the more talented one). It's kind of cool that they have both reappeared in the spotlight in the recent year. Michelle is in a happy relationship in which there is a new baby, she's been Academy Award nominated, and she's replaced Scarlett Johansson as Woody Allens special star. Then there is Katie who has joined a cult and whom people are referring as "crazy" among other things. I just think that's a little amusing.

I would have lost a lot of respect for her, but I didn't really have much to begin with.... if any really. I hated her on Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams ALWAYS got overlooked because of her, which has changed thank God and now we all know who the real talent is. Katie's just not smart. I still think she's being paid, which it must be a HEALTHY sum of money to be going through all this crap. She's basically ruining her career for Tom creepy crazy Cruise. It's amazing how the tables have turned. She's lucky she didn't ruin Batman Returns, I would have been pissed. And I hear Thank You For Smoking is really good, and only has about 5 minutes of her in it.

luvangel
01-05-2006, 04:32 PM
He seems like he is really anoying actor! He cant take a joke and scientology is crazy, a silent birth, he denied saying it but Katie did have a silent birth wich is just stupid!

Ashley
01-05-2006, 09:24 PM
From some news article:

Actress Katie Holmes has changed more than her religion since she started dating Tom Cruise last year -- she's now altered her first name.
Despite her strict Catholic upbringing, the former "Dawson's Creek" beauty converted to Scientology when she began her relationship with the heartthrob.
After discussing the issue with Cruise, Holmes has decided her Christian name "Katie" sounds too young for a 27-year-old and is now known to friends and family as "Kate."
Cruise explains, "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now she's a child-bearing woman."

CREEPY!!! Come on! Does this seem WAY wrong to anyone else? just the whole last sentence gave me chills.

Pearl
01-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Tom's doing no doubt. I really liked Katie better, it made her seem youthful. Every actress around is named Kate. Such a boring name.

Kelsey
02-05-2006, 04:44 AM
Michelle Williams is definitely the most talented of any of the Creekers.

I heard Tom Cruise met up with Lindsay Lohan and a few other young actresses before meeting with Katie Holmes and whisking her away to Italy. That's uh...wierd. The one thing I might be interested in talking to Lindsay Lohan about.

KeirazBabe
08-05-2006, 09:07 PM
Well.. aparently he's actually GAY lmao

xXx

Katielondon
08-05-2006, 09:16 PM
whats wrong with the name Katie?, ah he just sucks, oh apart from in interview with the vampire when i have to say he was really good but his other films zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hasselbrad
08-05-2006, 10:41 PM
From some news article:

Actress Katie Holmes has changed more than her religion since she started dating Tom Cruise last year -- she's now altered her first name.
Despite her strict Catholic upbringing, the former "Dawson's Creek" beauty converted to Scientology when she began her relationship with the heartthrob.
After discussing the issue with Cruise, Holmes has decided her Christian name "Katie" sounds too young for a 27-year-old and is now known to friends and family as "Kate."
Cruise explains, "Katie is a young girl's name. Her name is Kate now she's a child-bearing woman."

CREEPY!!! Come on! Does this seem WAY wrong to anyone else? just the whole last sentence gave me chills.

...and he went on to say that "she puts the lotion in the basket or she gets the hose again."

Ranman
10-05-2006, 09:45 AM
So does anyone know if he ate the placenta yet?
I mean eating a placenta over a month old is just wrong
Come on Tom grab a knife and folk and dig in

Pearl
10-05-2006, 05:18 PM
He probably offered it as a sacrifice to the alien gods.

Swordsman
10-05-2006, 10:11 PM
He's waiting for another child...you know sort of like double bacon cheese burger. But instead of bacon he has placenta...and instead of burgers he has babies, and good ol' fashioned american cheese!

mmmm.....hm

Kelsey
11-05-2006, 02:54 AM
So does anyone know if he ate the placenta yet?
I mean eating a placenta over a month old is just wrong
Come on Tom grab a knife and folk and dig in

That actually made me gag.