PDA

View Full Version : Please Read!

soccer_babe
12-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey everyone!
Im new and my names natalie and i love keira knightly!
We're doing a play thing at school with prizes and things included.
Last year i did paris hilton, which was good and i came 2nd but i thought id take a more challenging approach this year.
For 2 weeks the set challenge is 2 live out the personality and hbits of ur picked celebrity icon so i chose keira! Please give me some hints on 'how to be like keira' as to i wuld like my true actress adapting skills to show!
So feel free to mould me into keira in any wayz u wish! Thanx everyone xxx
my email is chick_vicious9@hotmail.com so feel free 2 email ideas 2!
xxxxx:)

kingdumbass
12-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Hang out in Rome with a guy who looks like Orlando Bloom....

kingdumbass
12-04-2006, 11:52 AM
But, seriously....
I'll try to think of something, and send you an e-mail.

And is this for an ACTING class?

deviljet88
12-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Play 'Raindrops are falling on my head' on your teeth.

soccer_babe
12-04-2006, 12:19 PM
[B]hey!
thankyou i culd use the help, its for a drama competiton thingy and id love any tips! Mould me 2 keira woot!
xxx

devine kk
12-04-2006, 01:59 PM
you can start by pouting, she appears to have formed the habbit whenever there is a camera around (shame).

Good luck.

once_dreaded
12-04-2006, 11:28 PM
She's dyslexic so your poor spelling is almost on the right track. Don't forget to use a polished Brit accent, and act wholesome (good girl-like). Oooo hang out in pubs for a pint or two. Apparently she likes chocolate brownies (according to Baz, he still hasn't answered our thread).

kingdumbass
16-04-2006, 12:02 PM
She keeps to herself....
Rarely does anything outlandish. Most of the stuff you'll see about her in tabloids is actually blown-out-proportion crap. For instance, they'll take a totally innocent quote that she made MONTHS ago, and reword it, to make it seem like she's said something shocking. In person, she jokes around a lot, and makes sarcastic and cheeky comments. The problem with this is that, often, something that she said in a totally harmless way IN PERSON ends up looking bad when it's put into print.

So, there's one characteristic -- she's a little too friendly and personable with interviewers for her own good.

CountryTomboy91
18-04-2006, 02:17 AM
She keeps to herself....
Rarely does anything outlandish. Most of the stuff you'll see about her in tabloids is actually blown-out-proportion crap. For instance, they'll take a totally innocent quote that she made MONTHS ago, and reword it, to make it seem like she's said something shocking. In person, she jokes around a lot, and makes sarcastic and cheeky comments. The problem with this is that, often, something that she said in a totally harmless way IN PERSON ends up looking bad when it's put into print.

So, there's one characteristic -- she's a little too friendly and personable with interviewers for her own good.

I like that. Also, I've noticed that with Keira, she smiles sooo much! Also, hang out with someone who wears a blonde elf wig (orly)! lol!
But seriously, almost every candid I see of her is of her on her cellie!
make an improv of her doing funny quotes or crackin jokes while on a cell phone!
Oh, and say "My name is Domino Harvey. I am a bounty hunter!"
Cheers and good luck
I wish my acting class was like yours!

soccer_babe
18-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey!
Thankyou so much! Now we've been given an assignment added to it to research the chosen part, (keira), im tryin 2 find details, does anyone know any details of height, weight, full name etc? Thanx everyone uve been such a great help!
xxoxoxo

Leonie
18-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Only thing I know off the top of my head is that her full name is Keira Christina Knightley. Her height is (apparently) about 5'7", as per the biography I found, and her weight is... not much.