PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

Pages : 1 [2] 3

mehrdad368
17-04-2006, 03:05 AM
o.k ..But are you a keira girl too???

mehrdad368
17-04-2006, 03:09 AM
I'm sorry from all that i'm make another mistak.

Pearl
27-04-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm Salie (pronounced Sally)

I'm 25 and I haven't really posted her in like...a year? But yeah, I've been busy and now I have tons of time to obsess over my Keira.

Leonie
27-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Nice to see you're back :) Nice avatar btw!

Pearl
27-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Thank you, sweetheart. :) Glad to be back. ;)

Jess
08-05-2006, 04:44 AM
name: melanie. called mel
being with renee(my gf)
eating food
driving my car
watching movies
editing movies with my friend
writing stories with my cousin
writing poems
english
dislikes: math
hypocrites
homophobes
people telling me who i am..what's that about?
police
conservatives
sexuality: bisexual
sign: libra
favorite actresses: keira knightley. audrey hepburn. vivien leigh. julie andrews. natalie portman. angelina jolie. meryll streep. erin daniels. leisha heiley. jennifer beals. kate moennig.
favorite shows: the L Word. Friends. Will and Grace. Sex and the City.
pictures of moi: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/jessifish02/Headshots028.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/jessifish02/Headshots029.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/jessifish02/kfc.jpg

Mandy
08-05-2006, 05:00 AM
Prepare to be stalked. *Points to Ranman, Foeni, Piete, and possibly Barrington*

Jess
08-05-2006, 05:04 AM
im guna be stalked?

Mandy
08-05-2006, 05:10 AM
Probably. Watch out for once_dreaded too, she's feisty.

Jess
08-05-2006, 05:12 AM
hehe. i like feisty. so are u saying im appealing? ;)

Jess
08-05-2006, 05:14 AM
sooo..what exactly merits my being stalked? if i may ask?!

Leonie
08-05-2006, 07:00 AM
A trace of drool to point the way to Wavefront Central - saves you putting bread crumbs down. :icon_razz

Try not to double post :)

Mandy
08-05-2006, 07:28 AM
hehe. i like feisty. so are u saying im appealing? ;)

Yeah, I'm not a lesbian.

Foeni
08-05-2006, 08:35 AM
We don't stalk, we welcome.

Leonie
08-05-2006, 08:45 AM
We don't stalk, we welcome.

I was going to say "Get out of the girls forum," but I suppose... heh.

Ranman
08-05-2006, 11:50 AM
sooo..what exactly merits my being stalked? if i may ask?!

Look out your bedroom window
That Foeni heavy breathing on it

Katielondon
08-05-2006, 03:35 PM
hi, im Katie im 18 and from London although im 1/2 American and have family in California, might as well be honest and get it out of the way-yes i like girls, guys dont really do it for me, im an aspiring musician and have just started in a band but haven played anywhere yet as am too busy trying to write, i like rock mostly and find the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nirvana have both been very influencial in my own writing, although i will listen to almost anything.i like keeping fit and go running most days, shopping is also a favourite pastime of mine.

Ranman
08-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Its good that you run, make sure you run from
A guy from Belgium holding flowers
And a little danish runt peeking thru your window

Foeni
08-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Yes that and i would be the one nocking on your door with flowers a subtle grin and an invitation for a date :icon_wink

We all have our different ways...

Its good that you run, make sure you run from
A guy from Belgium holding flowers
And a little danish runt peeking thru your window
Ranman only says that to sound like a nice guy that only wishes to you the best. Don't listen to him.

Jess
09-05-2006, 03:45 AM
Yes that and i would be the one nocking on your door with flowers a subtle grin and an invitation for a date :icon_wink

i have to ask if you're serious. and if you are i have to respectfully decline because i am, as a matter of fact, happily dating someone.

Rob The BLack Douglas
09-05-2006, 05:54 AM
i have to ask if you're serious. and if you are i have to respectfully decline because i am, as a matter of fact, happily dating someone.

Not to mention your pyschotic skirt wearing whisky guzzlin cannibal of a cousin. ;)

Rob

Jess
09-05-2006, 06:12 AM
haha. naturally rob naturally.

robs a wonder, i have to say. when i was dating the one guy i've ever dated...rob threatened to cut his balls off...still does. but now he threatens to cut this throat aswell. gotta love good ole cousin rob. :)

Jess
12-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Me? Serious? I always am :p
I'll have to make someone else happy with a bunch of flowers than, don't want your boyfriend to get jealous or anything :icon_bigg

And now i really have to stop posting in here before Leonie officially hangs me

not boyfriend..girlfriend

Mandy
12-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Pieter don't you know by know that you should automatically assume that the majority of females that post here are lesbians or bisexual?

Alisa
14-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Hey! My name is Alisa & i live in Canada. I'm your typical 19 year old. I love shopping, swimming, movies, music & of course books. My faveourite actress is Keira Knightly & Jack Nichelson(sp?) is my favorite actor. Umm...wat else? Well if you want to know anything just ask!:)

once_dreaded
16-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Probably. Watch out for once_dreaded too, she's feisty.

^*scoffs* I like girls that can legally drink aka 21 or are LEGAL aka 18...you think I'm feisty *swoons* LMFAO

Jess
19-05-2006, 04:22 AM
hahaha. nearly there. 1 1/2 more years. i can legally drive..i guess that counts for something. :)

once_dreaded
21-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes, Mel, driving does count for something.

Now that I think about it...I can LOOK at 18 year old chickas but definitely could not get involved...too old and have too much fun chillin' at the 21 & over clubs, pubs, and drinking holes.

Katielondon
22-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Yes, Mel, driving does count for something.

Now that I think about it...I can LOOK at 18 year old chickas but definitely could not get involved...too old and have too much fun chillin' at the 21 & over clubs, pubs, and drinking holes.

hey whats wrong with us 18 year olds?lol,i always seem to fall for older girls its wierd to explain i guess i just feel more secure and looked after.

once_dreaded
23-05-2006, 02:55 AM
^Well...when you're 7 years older there is a problem...but then again when I was 18 I got involved with someone who was 17 years older...stayed with them for 6+ years...and now regret it because I missed a lot of time I should've been playing and being a reckless young adult

Hazzle
23-05-2006, 07:12 AM
^Well...when you're 7 years older there is a problem...but then again when I was 18 I got involved with someone who was 17 years older...stayed with them for 6+ years...and now regret it because I missed a lot of time I should've been playing and being a reckless young adult

7 years isn't that bad, makes you 25 when they're 18. But 17?! Wow. And you were with them for 6 years? So at 18 you were dating a 35 year old? And a 41 year old was dating a 24 year old?

I think that's weird. Not for you, it's normal for people to like older people, but someone of that age should know better than to date someone SO much younger. In my mind in that situation there's always a presumption that they're taking advantage of someone more naive and it's undue influence and duress.

Katielondon
23-05-2006, 03:52 PM

i see your point, i dont think i would date someone with an age gap that big but i dont think there would be anything wrong with me dating a 25 year old for example as i dont think the gap is that big.

once_dreaded
24-05-2006, 06:56 PM
There's nothing wrong with it in European countries because you can drink alcohol and party but in the States an 18 year old can't go places that a 25 year old can so your dating scene is limited by the age.

And yes, I was a little naive in the beginning but then I got smart...just took a long while LOL

Hazzle
24-05-2006, 07:42 PM
There's nothing wrong with it in European countries because you can drink alcohol and party but in the States an 18 year old can't go places that a 25 year old can so your dating scene is limited by the age.

Ahh. Good point. Actually, I know what it's like trying to go out with someone who can't get into licensed places...does limit the options a lot. Going home and having sex always remains open though.

And yes, I was a little naive in the beginning but then I got smart...just took a long while LOL

For once I wasn't being offensive so please don't take that as a personal remark. Was more a general commentary.

once_dreaded
24-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Haz, no problem...after being out of the relationship for 2 months I've taken a look back and realized I was pretty stupid about the whole thing. Wrote a good poem about it though.

Hazzle
24-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Haz, no problem...after being out of the relationship for 2 months I've taken a look back and realized I was pretty stupid about the whole thing. Wrote a good poem about it though.

You'll have learnt from the experience no doubt so it's not really a waste. Plus your sexual technique should've gone through the roof!

Pygmalion
26-05-2006, 01:39 PM
HELLO EVERYONE I'm back after an extended absence during which I had no internet, then forgot about KKW hahahaha.

Secondly, GET OUT OF THE GIRLS FORUM HAZ, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED.

Hazzle
26-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Secondly, GET OUT OF THE GIRLS FORUM HAZ, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED.

We're apparently allowed in here now. Fo's a little girl, so that makes sense. Flightfreak's stalking all the girls in here, so again, it makes sense. And Ran is gay. So yeah, maybe I don't belong here.

Pygmalion
26-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Well once again the all-powerful Haz has cut me down to size.
All hail his greatness.
*grovel grovel grovel*

Hazzle
26-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Well once again the all-powerful Haz has cut me down to size.
All hail his greatness.
*grovel grovel grovel*

The money's in the post.

once_dreaded
26-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Haz is allowed, I vouch for him...he's my str8 BF LMFAO. *MWAH*

Hazzle
28-05-2006, 02:19 AM
Haz is allowed, I vouch for him...he's my str8 BF LMFAO. *MWAH*

Some might debate my sexuality. Or my manliness. In which case I'm definitely allowed. Ask Ryan, he'll call me a big girl.

runangl
21-06-2006, 07:12 AM
haz... i see you're still at it... after what seems years of my absence. ha.

anyways! it seems like everyone on here is so freaking young. am i alone in being over 18?? :icon_wink

whelp here goes:

19/female(duh? girls forum, then again we have frequent violators of the female grounds)/so. california

once_dreaded
21-06-2006, 11:23 AM
<~~~ 25 Female, Oregon (ex-SoCali girl)

And no, you're not alone - Pygmallion and KatieLondon are both over 18...and they happen to be in my "family" *sniggers*

Hazzle
21-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey! An old-timer! I even remember you! Long time no see. Welcome back :D

Petit Mademoiselle
16-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Yo, my name's Millane & I'm 19 years old. I live in England, uhm, East London to be exact, and I guess I've been a fan of Keira since I watched POTC.

Was that enough? :icon_razz

Joana
19-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi, I'm Joana! I haven't been here for a while...but now I'm Back!!!

I'm 14, love Keira, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan, Clive Owen, Ewan McGregor and my love Gerard Butler (***for him). I'm Portuguese and I wanna be a Movie Director and I wanna direct movies that will make me really famous..hehehehe
I love my friends and I love my family...they're everything for me!
I play football, skate, the guitar and a little bit of drums!
I collect everything of Star Wars and my Idols!
Became fan of Keira when I saw "Bend it like Beckham".

:wave:

sunshinebaby225
26-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi! I'm Jessica. I live in Minnesota. (Am I like the only one that lives in the states?) haha so. I think Keira is so cool and shes like my idol. I guess i have pretty much been a fan of her since i watched Pride and Prejudice. which is my favorite movie. (coinsidence) and POTC prolly had something to do with it. cuz i just LOVE those movies!!! can someone say "hott cast"?! ouch! orlando and johnny!!!!!! :icon_jaw:

The Sun
01-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Hello))I'm Elmira,I live in Russia,Moscow!! Please,don't pay attention to my English)) It'snt perfect,but I'm trying to improve it:)
I adore Keira !!!!! I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world))) Not so long ago I opened her and her breathtaking play in the "Pride and Prejudice". I'm watching it over and over again!!! I can't stop// I LOVE IT!!!!

Jellibean
15-12-2006, 05:58 PM
There are more men on this board then there are women... I am just a tad confused as to why. Although, I can't say I care at all.

My name is Jesse, I am sixteen.

Mandy
15-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Welcome Jesse! I like your grammar. We like grammar. You're pretty.

Jellibean
15-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Thank you so much. You also write very well. I am not picky when it comes to words, I should say. I respect any level of grammer, words can be so complex. I have to admit I am often confused.

How is winter where you live? It is snowing here. I love snow very much, it is so lovely. Don't you agree?

Mandy
15-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Winter has been a joke here so far. We've gotten a little bit of ice here and there, but no snow yet. It's kind of making me feel like global warming is really becoming a huge issue :p

runangl
16-12-2006, 04:58 AM
I know. I miss the snow. *shh* I never thought I would say that.

And yes, welcome Jesse.

And to answer your question of why there are so many more males than females, this is a forum for a rather attractive female actress. You do the math.

Mandy
16-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Although, we did used to have a large number of lesbians. It makes me miss Keirazbabe.

runangl
16-12-2006, 08:38 AM
seriously... they made things interesting. the girls forum was actually entertaining.

o1Knightley
16-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Hello everybody:).

i am a girl, who come from Denmark.
- maby i made some misspelling. sorry .
It's a little country in Europe.
I have some family in England.

Well ..
My name is Sissel.
I am 15 years.
i have many good friends and they are very nice:).
i have a lovely boyfriend, and i love him (: .

..and Keira Knightley is the best actress ever :D.

Jellibean
18-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Is "Domino" good?

Nell
18-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi girls :D I'm new!

I was born in England, we moved to the Netherlands when I was 7. My name is Nell, I'm 19 and I'm single :) I'm also a fan of Colin Farrell and Hans Matheson (Dr. Zhivago). And I adore Keira ofcourse :D

These are some pics of me:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/NellMatheson/Foto16.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/NellMatheson/celeb.jpg

My tattoo:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/NellMatheson/Ierland276.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/NellMatheson/Ierland261.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/NellMatheson/retouchedsitting.jpg

Mandy
18-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Heeeee you sound like you're applying for a dating service. Welcome! nice pics.

Nell
18-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome :P well you know being the raging bisexual I am I can't help myself from sounding like I'm applying for a dating service :icon_lol:

*note this was a sarcastic comment*

runangl
18-12-2006, 09:39 PM
looks like we've got a possible business booster on our hands. look out for cliff, he's a raging homosexual... he just refuses to admit it =D

Nell
19-12-2006, 08:12 AM
:icon_lol: sounds like fun!

acliff
19-12-2006, 03:24 PM
looks like we've got a possible business booster on our hands. look out for cliff, he's a raging homosexual... he just refuses to admit it =D

Where has this angst come from? Just because we cannot consummate our love physically due to the Atlantic ocean, doesn't mean you have to lash out at me!

And picking on your logic here, if I were a raging homosexual, I doubt she'd have anything to worry about.

au contraire.

runangl
19-12-2006, 08:29 PM
did i say she should worry? i meant that she would be finding a rather good friend. HAHA

oh cliffeh. when you stop the talk and start the action, i'll know you aren't a flaming homosexual. =P

acliff
20-12-2006, 03:26 AM
All that is possible on this forum is talk. Its good that way, because its viewers are spared your foul stench.

runangl
20-12-2006, 07:09 AM
whatever. i'm not eating nasty kim-chee and all that wonderfully smelling korean food.

Kuuchan
27-12-2006, 12:48 PM
hello everyone~ my real namz Mara, and I'm 17 years old. I'm totally crazy about music (punk/rock mainly). favourite artists include sex pistols, billy talent, ramones, the clash etc.

I also love languages. I speak German, English, Japanese and French fluently, and just started learning Chinese in my school. I'm fascinated by all kinds of languages, since I think it's only possible to get to know a country through speaking their mother tongue. Favourite countries are Japan and Brazil.

hm...my favourite movies include Moulin Rouge!, The Nightmare Before Christmas, lord of the rings (also fan of the book since the age of 9), Philadelphia and pride and prejudice.

thats it. lol I dunno what to write else, so hello :wave:

NickG
07-01-2007, 03:13 PM
My name is Nick and i don't care if i'm in a girls forum. I was born seven days before Keira and seven years after. That has to stand for something.

Bianca
07-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone! :wave: My name is Bianca and i am 13 years old, 14 on June 21st.

I live in Buckinghamshire in the UK, i have lived here ever since i was born. One day i am hoping to become an actress and take part in films, like Keira Knightley. I hope to study a bit in England and then go over to America and study over their for a bit. A part of me thinks that i will never be able to become an actress as i have got such bad confidence :(. I hope it improves as i get older.

My favortie actor is Johnny Depp, and my favorite actress is Keira Knightley. I think this is partly because Pirates of the caribbean, which is my favorite film.

I really like funny people...bit random i know but now i don't know what else to say.

Well that is all i can say for now as i can't think of anything else. Thanks.

mongoose
07-01-2007, 05:08 PM
You're introducing your self in a girls forum Andi? Sorry if I'm mistaking but isn't Andi a boys name? :icon_err:

Damn, it's a second time I don't read the topics. I'll just delete my post if I can. Sorry.:dontknowa

Mandy
07-01-2007, 05:16 PM
My name is Nick and i don't care if i'm in a girls forum. I was born seven days before Keira and seven years after. That has to stand for something.

We care that you're in a girls forum. Don't do it again.

Joana
03-02-2007, 09:47 PM
The name is Joana:wave:

Biggest crush: Gerard Butler
Love: My Gerry!
Dream: To become an movie director and win an oscar :D...oh...and my family and friends to be happy!:icon_smil
Likes: Going to the cinema, read, go out with my friends, go out with my sister, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Daniel Craig, Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman...
Singers/Band: KT Tunstall, Christina Aguilera, Tribalistas, Caetano Veloso, Pink Floyd,...
Movies: Dear Frankie, Fight Club, 8 Femmes, Moulin Rouge, 21 Grams.
TV Show: Friends

Leshli.
07-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Is "Domino" good?

First thing I read here, and I had to reply - Domino is FANTASTIC!

Ok back to what I came here for... Hello!

I'm Lesli, said like Leslie but my mum knocked off the 'e'!
I'm 16, getting ready for my GCSEs. I'm hoping that a place like this may be one of many places for me to relax and enjoy good conversation, even if it is through an internet connection.

Hope all are well!

XDaniela
07-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone. Im Daniela, Im 18, from Venezuela. Im studying administration, just a course, and then Om going to work in DHL - next month.

Good section-

KapiTa
15-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Hi, I'm Alexandra (Sunia or Sun for friends), I'm 20. I live in Moscow (Russia). I study Movies and TV-Programms design! I adore movies, dogs (I have a dog and a tortoise), music and travelling. Favourite actress- Nicole Kidman, actor- a lot,for ex.: Tom Hanks, John Travolta and so on. Favourite film-director- Buz Luhrmann, film- Moulin Rouge, Love and Cigarettes, It's a Wonderful Life.
Uffff. what else?:icon_surp MUSIC!!!! Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue. ALso I adore different OSTs, especially instrumental (I like orchestra music very much, because I play the clarinette and the piano)
I like Keira in Pride and Prejudice VERY MUCH:wave: I'm GLAD to be here with you!

Porcelain_Doll
22-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Wow, I know this thread is old but I hadn't noticed it before so....here it goes.

I hate how americans pronounce my weird name so you can call me Elizabeth (its english form). Oh, it has nothing to do with Keira whatsoever, it's just what it means :) Honestly.

I live in a very small but beautiful country called Uruguay, but my mom says I was born here by mistake :icon_razz. She says I should've been born in a kibbutz in Israel, but it just happened that she was in Uruguay during my birth. LOL

My bithday is April 13th (I'm very proud of that, 'cause many people believe 13 is an unlucky number)

I love to read, read, and read some more. My favorite books are too many so I'm not going to number them.
Same with movies.

I'm single (and tired of being so), I adore Johnny Depp and Gerard Butler, they both have that look than can either be hottest guy around or evil villain. That dark side. :icon_eplu

Umm...I want to study journalism, and combine it (if I can) with art history.

And that's about it.

Joana
19-03-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm single (and tired of being so), I adore Johnny Depp and Gerard Butler, they both have that look than can either be hottest guy around or evil villain. That dark side. :icon_eplu

Gerard Butler! Really? I love him too! He's the man of my life:icon_redf!

Porcelain_Doll
20-03-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm watching the Phantom of The Opera right this second! heh. :icon_lol:

Pingu
20-03-2007, 07:22 PM
This seems to have become more of a chat place then anything but I figured I'd still introduce myself here :P.

So hey, I'm Michaela. I'm 17 and I live in England.

Errrm...Dunno what else to say :P, just hey. Figured it'd be nice to have somewhere to post that had other fans of Keira Knightley around.

sheepi
07-04-2007, 07:56 PM
My name is Melanie, 17 years old an come from Vienna. I am now doing my school leaving examination ( I hope its right) and then I will study law.

My favourite movies are Lord of the rings, memoirs of a geisha, King Arthur... and so on ^^
I love listening to metal and Rock... Bands like Rammstein, Oasis, Marylin Manson, System of a down, lordi, Tenacious D, HIM ...
Favourite TV Show: Simpsons and Desperate Housewifes

likethewolf
05-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Jen and I just got my hair dyed dark from platinum blonde, I love it! Anyway, I'm a writer who loves music (I'm a HUGE 3 Doors Down fan and love mainly rock but I'm not a music snob, I also love Kelly Clarkson!) and going to concerts. I also have a bit of a tat and piercng addiction but I swear I'm not a scary chick!

T.V wise I love all the CSI's, Law and Order, Bones, Cold Case (even though it makes me cry!), basically any cop show. I also love Greys anatomy (Why can't Meredith and McDreamy work things out?), Ugly Betty, Americas Next Top Model (skinny girls bitching at each other, hell yeah!), Medium and Miami Ink. I'm also a big Buffy fan, i miss it! Jhonny Depp is my favorite actor. Hot and talented.

I'm bi and have always thought Kiera was both beautiful and an amazing actress, who's also impressively down to earth. Anyway, looking forward to talking to you all on the boards!

Mandy
05-05-2007, 05:01 PM
hey Jen! Welcome to KKW :)

Do you like CSI Miami? I think Caruso is quite ridiculous.

Porcelain_Doll
05-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Welcome aboard, Jen.

hey, we have the exact same taste in T.V shows...I cry with Cold Case as well! And I live for Bones. CSI Las Vegas is my fav, Grissom rocks.

I was a huge Buffy fan, and loved Angel even more (yum...) and America's Next Top Model is my sis and mine's guilty pleasure. :p

I hope we'll get along well. :)

Surprize
12-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi! My name is Lesya. I'm 17. In future I'll be either journalist or psycologist. And maybe translator. I like music, cinema, English, cats, flowers, interesting books, sunrises etc.
I like "POTC"! I and my friend Kristina are crazy about them!
I want to visit Los Angeles.
I like to communicate with different people, people from foreign countries.
I have a spider phobia.
I write verses and try to write novels.
And the main: my favourite actress is Keira!

Sarahknightley
23-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Hello, I'm Sarah, 15 years old and I'm totally obsessed by Keira. I live in the Netherlands, like going to the cinema, reading, athletics and writing stories . I also lve boys, they are very cute!!! :icon_surp But I love Keira most! :p

Mandy
23-05-2007, 08:19 PM
You're straight?

I'm so confused.

shiva
30-05-2007, 05:16 AM
hello!
i am from mexico
i love to read mystery books and i have a soft spot for harry potter! :)

i listen to all types of music but like the old stuff like frank sinatra and peggy lee, pero me encanta thalia, julieta venegas, bebe and calle 13. i dont know if you are familiar with them :) i have also listened to lily allen, the british singer and like her a lot!
i also dance a lot, tango, salsa, and merengue but my partner broke his foot so i have to dance alone for a while now until he gets better :(
and of course i love keira :)
hope to talk with all you lovely ladies!

Porcelain_Doll
30-05-2007, 02:39 PM
me encanta thalia, julieta venegas, bebe and calle 13. i dont know if you are familiar with them :)

The only song of Julieta Venegas' I like is "Eres para m". It's really catchy.
Calle 13...ugh :S

i also dance a lot, tango, salsa, and merengue but my partner broke his foot so i have to dance alone for a while now until he gets better :(

Now that's more like it! I dance salsa and tango as well. :)

pipi_arg
30-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Hi to everybody! Im Anala, but everyone call me Pipi. Im from Lujn de Cuyo, a little city in mendoza, in the west of Argentina.im 17 and id like to know people from diferent countries and ages. I like listening to music, hanging around with my friends, sleeping jeje and the most important think: to know new friends!
I like Keira Knightley very much. I knew her in "Pirates of the caribbean" (my favourite movie) and she became in my favourite actreess.
if somebody wants to know me, mi mail and my MSN is pipianam@hotmail.com.

kisses! love!

Pipi

Mandy
30-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Your name is really pretty! Welcome to KKW :)

shiva
31-05-2007, 12:03 AM
The only song of Julieta Venegas' I like is "Eres para m". It's really catchy.
Calle 13...ugh :S

Now that's more like it! I dance salsa and tango as well. :)

oh! you have to listen to more! she's got beautiful music. look her up on youtube so you can hear more. eres para ti is one of my favorites

and its amazing that you dance as well! how long? i prefer the salsa but tango with a good looking guy isnt so bad either :) hablas espanol?

mari****
31-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey!
Name:Mariana (call me mari or mary)
School:almost is high school
Music:Pop-Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale...
Actress:Keira Knightley(sure), Piper Perabo, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow...
Actors:Johnny Deep, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiler, Owen Wilson...
Movies:Pride and Prejudice, POTC, Domino, Mr. Deeds, Big Daddy, The jacket, Cheaper by the dozen 1 and 2...
Kinds of movies:all, except horror
Tv series:The OC, Friends, that of Alf (the ET)...

I guess that's it.
:wave:

Ranman
31-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Hello Elizabeth, Michaela, Melanie, Jen, Lesya, Sarah, shiva, Pipi and Mariana.

Welcome to KKW to all the new lovely ladies

pipi_arg
31-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Thanks because of the welcome!Im very pleased to know nice and friendly people like you! I hope we can be friends!! im very happy in the forum!Thanks and 1000000 times thanks!:wave:

rani
31-05-2007, 06:51 AM
to pipi and mari, i thank you for telling us your ages.

previously i posted some non-sense messages not intended for the general readers. I thought all members are 18 above. Please accept my apologies.

i will be sensitive next time.

to the administrator and moderator could we do something for this not to happen again.

Mandy
31-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Ban?

By the way boys, remember that this is part of the girls' forum. Last I remembered, you couldn't post round these parts.

Manya
31-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Well... I'm Maria and I'm from Russia. I'm 19, studying International Relations. Also I'm aerobics instructor, a little bit belly dancer :) I like perfect vocal or wonderful music

Leonie
31-05-2007, 07:41 AM
to pipi and mari, i thank you for telling us your ages.

previously i posted some non-sense messages not intended for the general readers. I thought all members are 18 above. Please accept my apologies.

i will be sensitive next time.

to the administrator and moderator could we do something for this not to happen again.

We can only ask our posters to think before they hit the submit button. Furthermore, we keep an eye on what's posted, and any offensive material will generally be modified or deleted.

jessmutch
31-05-2007, 11:11 AM
I think i am writing this a little late but oh well better late than never:

My name is Jessica, however i prefer jess, i live in England. A shitty place called Northampton, about a 2hour drive from London. I am 17 years of age. I love horse riding, however i broke a bone in my back a year back so have lost a bit of confidence. I am aking my a-levels at the moment bt have no fucking idea what im goin to do with them. Would like to be a actress but i know thats not possible, have not really got the looks, although i can be qute funny.