PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants To See Something Morbid And Depressing?

kingdumbass
07-04-2006, 08:29 AM
You know MySpace?
www.mydeathspace.com (http://www.mydeathspace.com/)

The above is, like, an index of MySpace users who have died. Spend an hour there, and you'll leave feeling a little numb.

Oddly enough, I noticed that a lot of those people got killed by trains.

once_dreaded
07-04-2006, 10:46 AM
OMG...I found myself laughing *slaps myself* because the first obit I read was on Miss Deaf Texas getting struck by a train. *slapping myself more* Obviously she was walking with her back to the oncoming train, poor girl *slaps myself harder*

I'm going to hell for that.

hasselbrad
07-04-2006, 11:58 AM
I knew about Katie Knudson from Cringehumor. She used to post there. It's kind of weird to be looking at all of these unfamiliar people and then see someone that you are familiar with.
I had also read about Miss Deaf Texas and Steven Zorn (the rapper with the pen gun) on Neal Boortz's website.

Digital_Ice
07-04-2006, 04:11 PM
OMG...I found myself laughing *slaps myself* because the first obit I read was on Miss Deaf Texas getting struck by a train. *slapping myself more* Obviously she was walking with her back to the oncoming train, poor girl *slaps myself harder*

I'm going to hell for that.

just a thought... but why was she walking down a railway track? deaf or not, thats a bit dumb in my opinion!

Niscen
07-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Some of them said they heard voices, telling them to do it

That kind of sites always frighten me, actually. Taiwan has websites like that also.

Jacoby
07-04-2006, 06:10 PM
That's pretty scary. There was one kid who was being made fun of on his myspace account for being "emo" after killing himself. What's that all about? Pretty effed up to make fun of a suicide victim.

Ranman
07-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Hey king, didn't I hear Willard Scott say your name on the Today show?