PDA

View Full Version : GOSSIP: Keira Dating ADRIAN BRODY?

NumberOneFan
14-07-2004, 05:55 PM
I love gossip;

Anyone knows anything about her personal life!?

:rolleyes:

Sarah
14-07-2004, 05:57 PM
She's not dating him you tart.

Keira is dating some Model. I've forgotten his name, but someone here can tell you. As for Keira's personal life, keep out. Rude tart.

hasselbrad
14-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Jamie Dornan.

frodo1511
14-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Jamie Dornan.

That's his name. couldn't quite remember who he was.

Kelsey
14-07-2004, 09:53 PM
This rumor is still going around?

And as others have mentioned, we don't discuss her personal life. It's a little thing called respect.

Hazzle
15-07-2004, 12:55 AM
Lockstick needed methinks. This rumour's not only been dead a long while, it's already been dug out its grave before, beaten up some more, and buried back, only to be dug up countless more times. Let the damn thing rest in peace.

Kyle_West
15-07-2004, 02:13 AM
Rumors are insanely stupid. If you wanna make a rumor make it interesting or funny. Who gives a rat's ass if she dates him anyway?

frodo1511
15-07-2004, 02:30 AM
Rumors are insanely stupid. If you wanna make a rumor make it interesting or funny. Who gives a rat's ass if she dates him anyway?

Not me:)
Besides, why should we care who she is seeing?

Kyle_West
15-07-2004, 05:07 AM
I wouldn't say who she dates. I'd care if she dated me.....but thats about it.

Kelsey
15-07-2004, 05:20 AM
Interesting, but rude. At KKW we respect her privacy, by keeping her personal life out of our topics.

And Thoranos, your signature picture is way too big. Please read the forum rules and correct it. Thankyou.

frodo1511
15-07-2004, 05:37 AM
Interesting, but rude. At KKW we respect her privacy, by keeping her personal life out of our topics.

And Thoranos, your signature picture is way too big. Please read the forum rules and correct it. Thankyou.

Agreed, why should we bother w/ her personal life? Isn't that what the paparazzi (s/p) is for?

anywho, about Thoranos' pic being too big, how did he even post it? I tried to put a bigger-than-standard pic, and the cpu wouldn't let me.

frodo1511
15-07-2004, 05:46 AM
Keira+Jamie (http://www.news.google.com/news?q=Keira+Knightley&hl=en&Ir=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nn)
It's the second story from the top(as of now)
this should put an end to all the rumors...

frodo1511
15-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Yes jumping to far into anyones personal buisness is weird

Hey guys, I just read whatever's posted on Google News :cool:

alby
15-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Chill out. So he made a mistake however vexing it may be.

deviljet88
15-07-2004, 11:58 AM
She's a celebrity. And please don't give me any, "Oh you wouldn't like your private life "pried into. Being a celebrity has its conquences, live with it. Anyway its common knowledge to those who have been fans of hers for a while.

EmotionSickness
15-07-2004, 12:33 PM
I don't think it's so wrong to speculate or want to know about who she's dating. I mean, it's human nature to be curious. It's when people start obsessing and posting non-stop about it that it gets 'offensive' (not to mention sad and ridiculous). I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't think anyone should be looked down on for mentioning that she's dating Jamie Dornan, or even posting paparazzi pics of the two of them, as they come about often nowadays. As Barrington (I think it was) said, those kinds of pics and bits of "information" are no longer taboo around here, as KKW are no longer bound by the strict rules and regulations of fan-sites.org. The fact of the matter is, though, most people just don't care about such matters. :)

One thing I do think we need to keep our mouths shut about is her personal personal life (by which I mean, the things that aren't normally plastered everywhere and made public). This includes any detailed information regarding her residence, her family's residence, home telephone numbers, or any peronal information about her family and friends, period.

We went through issues like this in the online Natalie Portman community for years, while she was attending Harvard University. No one was allowed to say so (even though EVERYONE knew), because Natalie, herself, is a very private person (much more so than Keira) and she had asked many times that the name of her school be withheld from interviews and articles. Same with her real last name, which is still considered taboo to post anywhere (even though, once again, EVERYONE knows it). I always found the Harvard thing rather stupid, to tell you the truth, but people would go out of their way to find out her real last name and her parents' names and her father's place of business (he's a pretty well-known doctor in NY). Sadly, all of this led to many real-life "stalker sites". I hope this never happens with Keira, although it seems to me that she doesn't have as much to "hide", if you will, as Natalie.

ANYway ... all that aside, this topic is stupid. She's not dating Adrien; she never was. I think I feel a lockin' coming on .....

apoggy
15-07-2004, 12:55 PM
You're all just jealous