PDA

View Full Version : Why do you like to collect Keira's photos?

Balkan
05-04-2006, 06:35 AM
I like to collect Keira's photos because I like beautifull photos. I collect Keira's photos just like I collect photos of other beautifull things (beautifull nature photos, photos of beautifull houses...).

Why do you collect Keira's photos?

deviljet88
05-04-2006, 07:09 AM
Pretty wallpapers, for example: http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8859/bed9yu.th.jpg (http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bed9yu.jpg)

kingdumbass
05-04-2006, 07:43 AM
I just like looking at them....
On a side note, today I saw the print edition of that FHM magazine in which Keira placed fifth on the "sexiest" list. And, my God -- they chose one of the worst possible pictures of her to include. Even though I kind of consider it an embarassment to be featured in an FHM list in the first place, it still pissed me off that the stupid bastards didn't pick a HOT photo of her.

Assholes.

BrunoJA
05-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Because if I didn't, I be wasting a huge amount of mental energy trying to picture her in my head.

Sandra
05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Well, shes my favourite acress. I mostly look at the pics. I'm an art history student so I'm used to look at pictures and paintings all the time. It's normal to look at pretty things...

But as a girl Keiz pics give me fashion/style inspirations so thats another reason.

I only collect jpgs/gifs, but I think I'll start buying magazine if she's on the cover.

wonderguy_Huahua
12-04-2006, 03:42 PM
I want to say Thank you very much to those who did this KKW community online.It's just perfect!!
At first I searched Keria's photos just on Chinese Website,but all my collected were just the same.After I finally find KKW by Google,wow,It's just the place I were long to!!Here got almost everything about my dream lover--Keria!!Each photo is just perfect:) !and I've downloaded amost all of them untill 3:00AM,haha

Thanks to all of you,what you've shared are not only photos, but also many many happniess...:icon_mod:

Pearl
27-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I collect them cause I love making avatars out of her. I have a ton saved on my hardrive that I probably should get to posting sometime...Other than that I don't really have a reason for collecting her photos other than to stare.

jeff--
28-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Mostly I just look at them and brag about how many I have. Currently I have 1,321 pictures of her.

Digital_Ice
28-04-2006, 11:52 PM
i dont.... i get the ones i want... when i have a use for them.

Ranman
29-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Mostly I just look at them and brag about how many I have. Currently I have 1,321 pictures of her.

Move over Flightfreak and Foeni

Make room in the stalker club

jeff--
29-04-2006, 12:22 AM

Make room in the stalker clublolz, so do I have the most, or do they have more than me? :p

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9056/keirahahah5fu.gif

Yeah, it's weird that I have that many, but I just like to see her a lot I guess. I didn't actually go out and find all those, a friend of mine sent me around 800 he had of her, and I've gotten the rest myself.

Oh yeah, and they're all hi-res.

Pearl
29-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I'm surprised your harddrive hasn't exploded yet.

Foeni
29-04-2006, 12:32 AM

Make room in the stalker club

My master and I don't stalk Keira. We may or may not be stalking young attractive newcomers, but that's another matter. You're mixing things up Ran. I'm disappointed.

jeff--
29-04-2006, 12:36 AM
XD I don't stalk her either, someday I hope to meet her though. I just think well if I can't meet her yet, then have as close as I can get to knowing her.

BrunoJA
02-05-2006, 01:41 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/BrunoJA/mmecjt.jpg

Pwned.

Collected all of them myself.

All hi-res, as well. :D

Pearl
02-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Will you be passing those onto your children when you die?

BrunoJA
02-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Of course. They must be shown such beauty.

Pearl
02-05-2006, 03:04 PM
I can imagine your will

To my sons: Keep these as a memorial of what you will NEVER have.

To my daughters: Keep these as a memorial of what you NEVER will be.

Ok, maybe that was a bit off, but funny.

BrunoJA
02-05-2006, 03:25 PM
How about:

My dear children,

This is the woman I wish had been your mother. Oh, well...

Cherish the pictures.

Disappointed,
Your loving father

P.S. Cherish the pictures.

Kidding, of course. :D

jeff--
02-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Well I'm relieved that somebody has more pictures than I do :) That is quite a collection

Though, I haven't seen any pics of her that I don't own... But I'm sure there are some.

Ranman
02-05-2006, 09:18 PM
You people need to stop choking your chickens with Keira's pic

BrunoJA
02-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Fuck, dude, that's sick. Don't assume.

Pearl
02-05-2006, 11:31 PM
How about:

Kidding, of course. :D

Hahaha. Poor Mrs. Bruno.

BrunoJA
02-05-2006, 11:37 PM
All this would of course be unnecessary if I married the album's subject...

Yes, that's the only way around it, I fear.

Pearl
02-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Even if you married Keira, I'm sure you'd still leave your photo collection of her to them. :lol:

This makes me think....I wonder what Keira would have if she were pregnant and if the baby would be as beautiful as her.

BrunoJA
02-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Even if you married Keira, I'm sure you'd still leave your photo collection of her to them. :lol:
True, but I wouldn't have to say those awful things lol
I wonder what Keira would have if she were pregnant and if the baby would be as beautiful as her.
What do you mean, "what Keira would have"? You mean the child's sex?

And no, it surely wouldn't be quite as beautiful as her because there's no way her husband could come close to measuring up. Her genes are necessarily superior. Like a purebred mixing with a cur.

But I'm sure there'd be lots of God Dust sprinkled on the child...