PDA

View Full Version : how much do u love keira?

Pages : [1] 2

mehrdad368
05-04-2006, 02:58 AM
please choose one of these numbers to show how much do you love her & tell your reasons. 1=hate her(my dear kaira) 2. 3. 4. 5.keiramania(want to die for her)

I choose no.5 because i think no one love her like me.

Mandy
05-04-2006, 03:12 AM
I give her like a 3ish.

And don't you mean no one stalks like you do?

kingdumbass
05-04-2006, 04:14 AM
Um....
3.9?
4?

About a month ago, I probably would have been a 5. I've mellowed out somewhat.

BrunoJA
05-04-2006, 05:42 AM
I'm not really sure what 5 is saying...but if you're asking if I'd give my own life in exchange for hers, I'd have to honestly say...yes. I asked myself this question about a month ago and to my horror found an affirmative as an answer. This has not changed.

But I wouldn't call it mania. More like senseless, unyielding devotion...

Balkan
05-04-2006, 06:21 AM
I do not know... 3 maybe.

For her beauty she gets a perfect 10.

once_dreaded
05-04-2006, 06:22 AM
3.5, I think she's a cutie but I'm not in love with her or salivating over her photos *looks at Arbrey and Bruno* boys boys boys.

kingdumbass
05-04-2006, 06:29 AM
I would die for Keira, but only if I got something really good in return....
Like a million dollars.

You hear me, Knightley? I'm not doing it for a penny less than a million! And I want half of it up front!

gotasmoke
05-04-2006, 11:12 AM
5 - No problem

BrunoJA
05-04-2006, 11:47 AM
3.5, I think she's a cutie but I'm not in love with her or salivating over her photos *looks at Arbrey and Bruno* boys boys boys.
Hey, I don't salivate over her.

Guilty as charged for the first one, though...

deviljet88
05-04-2006, 12:56 PM
3 assuming that's a like.

Sandra
05-04-2006, 01:14 PM
5 But I would never stalk her!
I think famos people have the right to some privacy, I'm not sure I'd ask for an autograph if I saw Keira, cause I'm afraid to invade her space/bother her.

I really love Keira (not in love, but yes attracked,but she is the only woman I'm attracked to), mostly for her beauty and her skill as an actress. She's so talented and she seems really genuine, nice and real.
She's my role model and my fashion inspiration.

fandekeira
05-04-2006, 05:03 PM
i'll give a 4 but i won't die for her even if i really like her , even if she is my idol and i am often talking about her!!i am not in love with her but she is really the most atractiv lady and the best actress well through films , interview and pics she seems prefect but i don't know so i won't give my life for her i'm not a fanatic

keira u ar the best

Foeni
05-04-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't love her. There isn't a number for that.

baptiewantstomarrykeira
05-04-2006, 08:07 PM
With All My Heart!

vazel
05-04-2006, 08:47 PM

I would make a deal with the devil to just be her friend.

Jacoby
05-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah, she really doesn't mean anything to me because I don't know her. I mean, I wouldn't take a bullet for her. If I saw her in the aim of a sniper I'd think to myself "ehhh at least we still got Natalie." No love.

If I got to know her, then maybe I'd care. We know nothing about her. Nobody knows how she actually carries herself. All the stuff we know is interviews, her in public, and all that. Of course she's going to act down to earth. I mean, I don't belch and pick my nose in a grocery store because I know people would see me and judge.

I'm sure she's a great girl, though.

Balkan
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah, she really doesn't mean anything to me because I don't know her. I mean, I wouldn't take a bullet for her. If I saw her in the aim of a sniper I'd think to myself "ehhh at least we still got Natalie." No love.

You would not save her? :icon_conf

I would save any nice and pretty pherson. I would not take a bullet for anyone, but I would try to save her in some other way. There are other ways to save someone.

I do not love Keira, I just like her, but I would risk my life for her just like I would do for my neighbours.

hasselbrad
05-04-2006, 09:47 PM
I would kill for her, but then it's only the comedy CDs in my car that keep me out of prison for that, anyway. :p

kingdumbass
05-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Well, if you saw her in the aim of a sniper, you could AT LEAST shout out a warning to her or something....
I mean, that's just common courtesy!

Jacoby
06-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Well, if you saw her in the aim of a sniper, you could AT LEAST shout out a warning to her or something....
I mean, that's just common courtesy!

Well, I wouldn't know what to say...I'd be starstruck.
:)

kingdumbass
06-04-2006, 02:22 AM
Whenever I notice that someone is standing in the aim of a sniper, I simply yell "DUCK!"....
It happens two, maybe three times a week, tops.

I suppose that since I'm a Keira Knightley fan, I might personalize the warning a little more for her, though. I think I'd yell something like, "Hey, Keira! Can I have your autograph? Oh, and DUCK!".

mehrdad368
06-04-2006, 02:52 AM
generally all of you interested keira because you join this site.
I'm kidding&i'm not a mentally ill to die for her.
but thank you to share your idea.

kingdumbass
28-04-2006, 12:30 PM
I still have not received my 500-thousand dollars....

Scaramouche
28-04-2006, 06:27 PM
I love her |________________________|
this much.

Pearl
28-04-2006, 06:35 PM
I'd be willing to go gay for her.

Ranman
28-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I still have not received my 500-thousand dollars....

Can't wait to get the hookers and beer huh

JacK of all trades
12-05-2006, 05:39 AM
Well I think you are all a bunch of Weirdos.

How can you really fall in Love with someone who is in reality a stranger, actor, etc and when only close family and friends know the real K.

It must just be pure infatuation, nothing more

Saying that, I love her lots n lots, and have done since the second time I laid eyes on her.:icon_surp

And I will for all eternity. That is a Promise.

JK

jeff--
13-05-2006, 12:22 AM
At this point I don't know that I would die for her when I don't even know her. But if I was ever in a relative area of her I'd definitely do whatever I could to meet her, and then I could die for her :D I love her a lot. And not just for her looks.

Kriv
21-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I would love to do her. If some how shes reading this which I doubt give me a call. Don't have my number you say? Just call out my name, in a nice slow moaning voice while increasing your volume after each moan until you are screaming my name in the hieght of extasy. Just like that. Oh ya, thats nice...

Hazzle
21-05-2006, 10:45 PM
You people scare me...

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 05:01 AM
You scare me you canned ay-yi-yi-tola of spam-mola.

Spam tastes horrid (even with mustard).

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 10:46 AM

Yeah, but you don't half love spamming it up anyway. At least I've never posted 40-odd posts in a day. Fuckwit.

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Sure it wasn't 44.12? Or 43.98?

Hazzle
09-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Sure it wasn't 44.12? Or 43.98?

How stupid do you have to be? If you've been here one day, your post count per day will be a whole number as it's the total posts divided by one. If you've been here 2 it'll either be a 0.5 or a whole number as it's divided by 2.

When you've been here as long as I have (and you won't) you get odd fractions.

Now fuck off.

Keira_Knightleys_#1_Fan
17-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Definatly a 5!

mainly because im making a web site about her wit my friend because we both adore her :P

astrud
20-06-2006, 01:23 PM
hi. i think you are absolutely correct. i mean... i like keira knightley so much because she's very talented and stunningly beautiful but that is not enough to make me take a bullet for her. at least i can tell her that she's gonna be dead in the next few seconds if she don't move.

astrud
20-06-2006, 01:26 PM
:) wow, that's great!

Foeni
20-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Holy fucking crap. That's one hell of a signature, Keira_Knightleys_#1_Fan. It exceeds the maximum size a great deal. *HINT HINT*.
Astrud, in the right corner of your post, there's an edit button. If you are the last one to post in a thread and have more to add, use the edit button instead of double posting.
Posting Guidelines (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46) No. 4 and 7 are relevant in this particular case.

Besides that, welcome to the both of you (I see you're new here :)).

Sundance
20-06-2006, 08:24 PM
1 = you hate her / 5 = you would die for her

(chuckling) That's a pretty slim margin Merhdad, for such a drastic difference in feelings. But, well . . . Yeah, I'd die for her. It's the cavalier in me. So --

dave
21-06-2006, 02:11 AM

Everybody knows that you don't put mustard on Spam... You broil it with ketsup or BBQ sauce!

Tex
21-06-2006, 04:12 AM
Not knowing her porsonally I cannot say that I love her. But I am a fan and would take a bullet, but then again I'd take a bullet for anyone. So maybe a 3 or something i reckon.

Sundance
21-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Everybody knows that you don't put mustard on Spam... You broil it with ketsup or BBQ sauce!

I eat spam with Grey Poupon.

michael22
21-06-2006, 06:24 AM
by most people's logic I love her to much.
but if you were to ask why all I would say (in a very good sean connery impersonation)

why does the sun come up? Hmmm?
are the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night?
who knows hughlander? who knows?

Juliamariskamadadh
27-06-2006, 06:17 PM
U2 is worth staking out on..Keira i don't know. I'd maybe show up at one of her appearances.

IloveKeiraforever
04-07-2006, 04:52 PM
5!
She is so darn hot

Hazzle
04-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Insightful post.

runangl
04-07-2006, 05:49 PM
5!
She is so darn hot

out of 10? thats rather sad. i even love my pet fish more than that.

i can't say i really love keira. i used to be a tad obsessed, but hey that was back in 2002 or something haha

i do love funny brits, however, and i have a strange feeling she just might be one of them.

KeiraZone
09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Eh...number 4, I suppose, since I would miss my life very much if I had died for her... Well, lemme tell you a story of what led me to Keira.
I've always interested in Keira's movies, Pirates Of The Carribean, King Arthur (mostly in the part that they have sex), but I was too busy to concern on her until I got Counter-Strike 1.6 Non-steam patch v23 (anyone played?) and broadband Internet connection. I joined a Chinese server which they played on the map cs_doublestrike, and I saw a guy named KaTe. Kate? Kate Winslet? Kate Moss? Or none of them? Well actually I didn't know, but I realized that I need to make a change. What 'multiplayer name' should I choose? KaTe began with K so I thought: What celebrity which name began with K?
Right then it was like a lightning strike in my mind. I quickly remembered about Keira and realized that I should do a little more than just 'CS multiplayer name' (This time my CS multiplayer name is Keira). Then, a little more web-surfing and now she is ny number 1 favorite celebrity and I have tons of Keira images in my computer. Now I look back at the path that I have walked through and I knew it was a bloody life story.
Please don't call me and my posts names.

Steve84
09-07-2006, 02:33 PM
1. I don't love her because i've never met her. She does seem an awesome person though. judging by interviews etc.

As for taking a bullet? i don't know. i might say yes because i'd take a bullet for anyone nice really.

Digital_Ice
09-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Eh...number 4, I suppose, since I would miss my life very much if I had died for her... Well, lemme tell you a story of what led me to Keira.
I've always interested in Keira's movies, Pirates Of The Carribean, King Arthur (mostly in the part that they have sex), but I was too busy to concern on her until I got Counter-Strike 1.6 Non-steam patch v23 (anyone played?) and broadband Internet connection. I joined a Chinese server which they played on the map cs_doublestrike, and I saw a guy named KaTe. Kate? Kate Winslet? Kate Moss? Or none of them? Well actually I didn't know, but I realized that I need to make a change. What 'multiplayer name' should I choose? KaTe began with K so I thought: What celebrity which name began with K?
Right then it was like a lightning strike in my mind. I quickly remembered about Keira and realized that I should do a little more than just 'CS multiplayer name' (This time my CS multiplayer name is Keira). Then, a little more web-surfing and now she is ny number 1 favorite celebrity and I have tons of Keira images in my computer. Now I look back at the path that I have walked through and I knew it was a bloody life story.
Please don't call me and my posts names.

...oh dear god.
I wont say anything else.

KeiraZone
10-07-2006, 01:42 AM
That feeling when the situation happened was hard to describe, it was like going back to a place you've already known, or finding something so prominent that you didn't see. Now I turned my interests to Keira, and sometimes, I just turn on my PC to see the wallpaper and Keira's pictures, and then shut it down. So much for these days.

runangl
10-07-2006, 02:05 AM
That feeling when the situation happened was hard to describe, it was like going back to a place you've already known, or finding something so prominent that you didn't see. Now I turned my interests to Keira, and sometimes, I just turn on my PC to see the wallpaper and Keira's pictures, and then shut it down. So much for these days.

whatt???? i'm so confused.

you are obviously not a native english speaker.

KeiraZone
10-07-2006, 02:45 PM
What do you mean you are so confused? And that I am not a native English speaker? I'm not one already!
----------------------------
Ooh, Life of Brian is probably the best comedy film ever.

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 03:21 PM
You make me sick.

Steve84
10-07-2006, 04:35 PM
eeeep. I don't even have any pics of her on my computer.

I only came back for nostalgic purposes (i posted here, or the old forums, now and again when the original POTC came out) and the fact POTC2 came out.

Some of these people on here worry me a bit. reminds me why i never visit fansites unless its a band one (full band, not individual members) :icon_conf

Klown
10-07-2006, 10:37 PM
...oh dear god.
I wont say anything else.

Wow, I almost died reading that.

swansonben
10-07-2006, 10:46 PM
4. shes so beautful and such a great actress. I hope shes a nice person in real life.
:fencing: (POTC movies own)

hiyo_bye
28-07-2006, 03:06 AM
5 for sure

I wanna marry her someday :D

Mandy
28-07-2006, 03:14 AM
whatt???? i'm so confused.

you are obviously not a native english speaker.

Actually It looks as if he's one of those people that try like hell to use big words to sound smart when it makes them appear very very stupid.

blastedew
28-07-2006, 03:35 AM
5 for sure

J.R.
31-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Meh. 2, Just another random Celebrity to me, however, it would of been pretty damn cool to of had the same birthday.

Alson, on a totally different note, if you'd like me to stop cursing in my posts just tell me.

Leonie
31-07-2006, 02:28 AM
Meh. 2, Just another random Celebrity to me, however, it would of been pretty damn cool to of had the same birthday.

Alson, on a totally different note, if you'd like me to stop cursing in my posts just tell me.

Fuck no :icon_lol:

J.R.
31-07-2006, 02:31 AM
Fuck no :icon_lol:

lol, I might just stick around now.( yeah I just wanted to know that little info about her Bday before)

Leonie
31-07-2006, 06:44 AM
You should. If you like swearing, I have a feeling you'll *love* KKW.

Hazzle
31-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Yes, you fucking bitch-troll motherfucking cunting son of a bitch.*

*This post was designed for comic effect. Views expressed may not accurately reflect those of the author.

Swordsman
31-07-2006, 07:35 AM
I was hesitant of cursing when i first joined too, then i read something like that.

Mujahid Khan
31-07-2006, 01:08 PM
I Love Keira very, very much and I adire her smile-with the dimples.

Btw, too much swearing for a newbie to Handle.

ILoveKiera776
01-08-2006, 01:16 PM
A 5 or I probably wouldn't be on this website

Hazzle
01-08-2006, 07:00 PM
I've been here 3 years and I'm not a 5. Never was either.

wishingtobefamous
17-08-2006, 08:15 PM
5. if i were to see her beindg targeted by a sniper (as suggested) i wouldyell for her to get down then matrix dive in front of her so as to stop the bullet. and who says you have to die from it . if you were to take a bullet for her im sure shed call an ambulance(at the least) for you

mehrdad368
23-08-2006, 01:30 PM
if i were to see her beindg targeted by a sniper (as suggested) i wouldyell for her to get down then matrix dive in front of her so as to stop the bullet. and who says you have to die from it . if you were to take a bullet for her im sure shed call an ambulance(at the least) for you
I'll do this for everyone.Not just for keira.

Immortal
24-08-2006, 02:24 AM
I'd die for her, but most of you should know that. :)

mehrdad368
25-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Why should we know you are crazy?(Kidding) ;)

Hazzle
25-08-2006, 01:09 PM
No you're not. Immortal IS crazy.

Joana
25-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Well, a 6......no, I'm joking....a 5...because..... she's the best!!!!

mehrdad368
26-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Good Joana.Welcome.

Spider
26-08-2006, 05:36 PM
I think she seems like a lovely girl, and I like her style in acting and fashion. I'd say I admire her as a role model, but I can tell there are definitely people here, uh, like her more than me. :icon_wink

barfownz
26-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Id say a 4.5. I think she is the most beautiful actress on earth. But a 5 would be like a hardcore keira fan.

Madonna
30-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I like her because she's were talented women.

jackenton
30-08-2006, 08:19 PM
She's lovely and I would embrace her if I have the opportunity. However, Keira is not someone I would die for lol.

prashant
07-09-2006, 06:38 AM
How much do I love Keira? Well my love can't be counted in numbers, it can't be expressed. My love can only be experienced. Keira I love you very much.
When I close my eyes I see you & when I open'em, I wish that you could be here with me. Anyone can do love but no one can do love like I do cause no one has you & no one understands you well as I do. Keira, I know you are coasts away fom me but Iam with you there so as you. Keira I love you & I will always love you till my death & after that too. If you wanna have a lil' chat with me then contact me at prashant_athawal@yahoo.com. Please Keira, listen to your heart what it is saying. & whenever you are in some kinda trouble or having dome problem, then close your eyes & take my name(PRASHANT). All your problems will be solved in a snap. Trust me.
I really love you. Your's & only your's, Prashant

Digital_Ice
07-09-2006, 07:06 AM
oh... my... god.

we are not blind, size 26 Arial Black was really not necessary.

Leonie
07-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Dude. I could say so many things. Just... duuuude.

Pearl
07-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Ho-ly fuck...

I hope that was a joke.

prashant
11-09-2006, 06:24 AM
I love you keira, from the core of my heart. I love you & I will always love you. Just check out my last message that I wrote & you will know How much do I love you.
Take care, LOVE you.
Your's only PRASHANT

Mandy
11-09-2006, 06:30 AM
Again with the font. What's your dealio?

hooray for the edit button.

prashant
11-09-2006, 06:34 AM
[prashant]I love you keira, from the core of my heart. I love you & I will always love you. Just check out my last message that I wrote & you will know How much do I love you.
Take care, LOVE you.
Your's only PRASHANT

prashant
11-09-2006, 06:38 AM
I Love you Keira. Iwill always love & if You wanna KNOw how much do I love you, then read out my last message on page 5 on the thread. I love you from the core of my heart.
Your's only, truly, PRASHANT

I'm editing this once again. Please stop or I'll unleash a ban upon you.

love Mandy

Mandy
11-09-2006, 06:58 AM
And also, stop posting the same shit.

kingdumbass
11-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Aww, come on....
I like this guy. He's got a positive attitude.

Ranman
11-09-2006, 11:01 AM
How much do I love Keira? Well my love can't be counted in numbers, it can't be expressed. My love can only be experienced. Keira I love you very much.
When I close my eyes I see you & when I open'em, I wish that you could be here with me. Anyone can do love but no one can do love like I do cause no one has you & no one understands you well as I do. Keira, I know you are coasts away fom me but Iam with you there so as you. Keira I love you & I will always love you till my death & after that too. If you wanna have a lil' chat with me then contact me at prashant_athawal@yahoo.com. Please Keira, listen to your heart what it is saying. & whenever you are in some kinda trouble or having dome problem, then close your eyes & take my name(PRASHANT). All your problems will be solved in a snap. Trust me.

I'm sure that Keira will be impressed in the way you have
expressed yourself in this thread. I'm sure she will email you anyday.
Don't you agree with me Haz?

mehrdad368
11-09-2006, 04:28 PM
:D hahaha.you remind me that matter Ran.
Yes.soon.But he is so romantic.;)

brownplayboy310
11-09-2006, 06:50 PM

I laughed so hard at this that people came from three cubicles over to see what I was reading. Then we all laughed together pointing our fingers at this silly little thing. Then someone printed it and posted it with a picture of keira.

By the way prashant, you aren't going to get a love letter from keira, you're going to get a restraining order. People like you make the world a scary place to live.

Mandy
11-09-2006, 07:15 PM
^^^ lmao. You guys need to find something more to entertain yourselves.

Ranman
12-09-2006, 06:25 AM
You two shouldn't make fun of people who have a crush
on Keira. The guy has feelings. Leave him alone

prashant
12-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Well Keira,I've the same message for the day. I love you Keira & I don't care what do people say about me.
When you are with me Im not scared of this world. I speak that openely, I love from the core of my heart. I love you all day & night. Just look into my heart & deep within you'll find yourself. Although we are coasts apart, Im there with you. Just close your eyes & take my name, all your problems will be solved in a snap. Trust me Keira. Just again, I love you & I will always love you. Take care.
Your's Truely & only, PRASHANT

prashant
12-09-2006, 07:22 AM
Hey. By the way Keira, you don't listen to the people, 'cause Im not jokin'. Im serious.I love you & I'll always do. Just don't listen to people 'cause Im serious.
Goodbye, take care.
Your's PRASHANT

Mandy
12-09-2006, 07:30 AM
/me reaches over and hits the snooze button.

must find a way to stop the madness.

kingdumbass
12-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Mandy, you've gone ban happy....

Mandy
12-09-2006, 08:08 AM
Err...it's my first ban. I DID warn the fellow.