PDA

View Full Version : Barrington and Friends?

kingdumbass
01-04-2006, 01:38 AM
Am I the only one who ever views the index page of this site?

deviljet88
01-04-2006, 01:54 AM
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1105&page=1&highlight=Frontpage

kingdumbass
01-04-2006, 01:56 AM
I don't think you're understanding me....

Look at www.keiraknightley.com (http://www.keiraknightley.com) .

Mandy
01-04-2006, 02:11 AM
Wtf. It happened in a drunken haze I'll bet.

Tsk shouldn't get drunk and play online there Bazzle.

kingdumbass
01-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Perhaps it's an April Fools thing....

And I'm still waiting for our fake Keira Knightley to join the forum.

EmotionSickness
01-04-2006, 02:45 AM
Why are you obsessing over it? He's obviously not going to divulge any further information, whether it really happened or not. And I can guarantee you, if he was, he's not going to now because people are getting their panties in such a twist over it.

No one else here made a topic about it because, to be brutally honest, most of the regulars here don't care. I'm not saying that includes ME, but most of the regular posters have moved on from their days of Keira-worship (if they even liked her that much to begin with). It happens to the best of us.

So... just chill. If he has a response, he'll post it soon enough.

kingdumbass
01-04-2006, 03:02 AM
Hey, I was just making a sarcastic comment....

And I honestly stopped giving a shit about the whole thing a few days ago. My obsession is fading. I swear! It is!

After I read and saw accounts of her birthday celebration, I realized, "Wait a minute. In real life, I probably would not enjoy hanging out with this chick. Not really my type of scene." Since then, the nature of my fandom has changed. It's a lot more...detached.

deviljet88
01-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Oh ok, thanks for telling me the April Fools joke existed. Poor KK fans clicking on our google hit.

Ashley
01-04-2006, 06:57 PM
I love the new frontpage... it made me giggle.