PDA

View Full Version : Massive Pub Crawl

gotasmoke
31-03-2006, 12:21 PM
So have ye heard that Rupert is bringing Keira around the USA on a massive pub crawl?

Heck_yeah
31-03-2006, 05:25 PM
whats a pub crawl? and where did you here this from?

Digital_Ice
31-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Pub Crawl (pub krôl) / n.
a tour of bars or public houses (usually taking one drink at each stop)
:p

Heck_yeah
31-03-2006, 07:41 PM
i dont think thats shes comming to that states anytime soon. some recent pics of her and she is in rome. filiming her new movie silk.

Jacoby
31-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Coming to America for a pub crawl?
Prepare for dissapointment.

I wonder what the chances are of her 'hittin up' Rochester's finest bar! T.C. Hooligan's...

Rob The BLack Douglas
31-03-2006, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't put much faith in this report. While Keira has complained of the stupidity of the US's drinking laws, and she does enjoy getting a wee bit tipsy, the thought of Keira on a pub crawl with her schedule is to say the least, laughable.

once_dreaded
31-03-2006, 08:06 PM
^And they would have to change their trip title to "Bar hop" because that's what we Yanks call it.

Swordsman
31-03-2006, 10:34 PM
we still call ourselves yanks?

Heck_yeah
31-03-2006, 10:34 PM
i think we will always be called yanks

Mandy
31-03-2006, 11:14 PM
I dont call myself a yank. I'm part Native American. I was invaded.

kingdumbass
31-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Keira is going to be broke by the time she's thirty....
The chick seems to really enjoy spending money. I read that her birthday party cost 35-thousand dollars. Jesus Christ. That's about how much I make in an entire year! I would skip the shindig, and just take the money.

Heck_yeah
01-04-2006, 12:14 AM
yeah you make be earning that per yer shes earning more than that per movie but i have to agree i dont see y you have to spend that much

Liam
01-04-2006, 03:09 AM
we still call ourselves yanks?

We here prefer the term 'Septics'.

BrunoJA
02-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Keira is going to be broke by the time she's thirty....
Hopefully, she'll still be working at that point.

sallyride
03-04-2006, 03:57 AM
In Canada we call them pub crawls....and you usually end up crawling home!!http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_beer.gif

As taken from the "Egotastic" website....

"Now that Keira Knightley has turned 21 (http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/keira-knightley/keira-knightley-is-all-growed-up-001053), she's free and legal to drink pretty much anywhere in the world (though maybe not in Afghanistan). So what better way to celebrate than by going on a month long booze cruise? That's right, according to Life Style Extra (http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp?Code=OL281816G&headline=keira_knightleys_us_booze_binge), Keira Knightley's new boyfriend, Rupert Friend is treating her to a tour of the best bars in the US.He is said to have splashed out on a luxury yacht and a jet to take Keira to bars around New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Hawaii.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "It's such an original idea. She's been so busy filming 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3' and 'Silk' back-to-back, she needs a break and time with Rupert."

The screen beauty - who celebrated her birthday at a 1920s themed bash at London's Paper nightclub on Sunday (26.03.06) - couldn't wait to reach the milestone birthday so she could drink alcohol with her pals in the US.

She recently said: "It seems ridiculous. Over here I can drink myself silly.

"But I go back to my adolescence when I'm shooting in America. I'm on the Shirley Temples while my mates are getting pissed."
Ah, it's always nice to see a budding alcoholic in the making. It would be nice if she didn't follow the example of most other Hollywood starlets. Sure she's British, so she probably has a little edge in the whole drinking game, but that doesn't seem to have helped Sienna Miller......."

(that seems a bit harsh!!)