PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - damn yankee

once_dreaded
22-03-2006, 10:21 AM
OKay, get the Yankee jokes over with...I know you want to all you cheeky monkeys!!! :fencing: (I SO love the dueling emoticon, brilliant)
I'm Allison (Hi Allison). I'm currently suffering from insomnia and found this wonderful site thru Yahoo (thank you yahoo). I'm from Oregon City, Oregon, USA...I just moved here so feel free to make fun of the fact that I'm from Oregon, Oregon like peeps from New York, New York...but it's better here - less crowded, we grow trees instead of sidewalk, our streets don't smell like urine and other excrement (did I spell that right??? I'm smart as a whip but can't spell worth sh*t :icon_read )
I LOVED the cheekiness of Barr & Apoggy under the "contact" tab so I just had to join the fun.
Much love and craziness!
Allison

deviljet88
22-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Maybe you'll give NY a good rep. Ranman made me put it as the number 1 city to not visit. Welcome to KKW anyway.

Digital_Ice
22-03-2006, 12:01 PM
loving the inner monologue that is going on in your post...

welcome. :)

once_dreaded
22-03-2006, 12:12 PM
loving the inner monologue that is going on in your post...

Thanks Digital Ice, I thought it showed my fun-loving personality and my ability to hold a convo LOL.

hasselbrad
22-03-2006, 01:02 PM
"less hippies than Eugene"
:icon_rofl
Welcome...and yes, you spelled excrement correctly. Thank you.

once_dreaded
22-03-2006, 09:39 PM
WOOHOO so many people have followed the Badgers here.

Hassel - OMG, have you been to Eugene, OR? It's crawling with Hippies...OR City is great...more modernized...the only drawback is all the damn Californians moving up here...okay, I invited my sister's family up BUT they have an invite, they're allowed...everyone else GO HOME LOL

Mandy
02-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Do you go by Ali? Ali's such a cool name. Not like a-buddah buddah "Ahh-Lee" but like the word alley.

Rob The BLack Douglas
03-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Welcome, I haven't been back to Oregon in 15 years. Sounds like things haven't changed a bit.

once_dreaded
03-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Mandy - only my neice and nephews are allowed to call me "Alli" (sounds like alley). Most of my friends call me Al or Big Gay Al.

Woohoo Rob - you'd be surprised, a lot of Oregon is becoming more Californianized (damn Cali's GO HOME *smack* *smack*)