PDA

View Full Version : Barrington!

kingdumbass
20-03-2006, 01:41 AM
What is that message posted on the front page all about?
Did you seriously just meet her at some cafe?

If so, you GOTTA tell us more.

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Seriously...is this just something to make me horribly jealous and depressed?

kingdumbass
20-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Crap....
If Keira really does know all about the Wavefront, and actually reads some of this stuff, then I feel pretty stupid.

Sorry, Keira!

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 02:16 AM
What do you feel stupid for?

If this is true, however, then I'm starting to wonder about that girl who claimed to have met her at the Oscars...

kingdumbass
20-03-2006, 02:22 AM
I think that maybe our reaction to Barrington's claim of meeting her can sort of explain why I'd feel a little stupid if Keira knew about it....
Sometimes, we tend to put her on a pedestal, and talk about her like she's a piece of meat or something.

So, again -- Sorry, Keira. I just admire you, and root for you. That's all!

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 02:43 AM
I think we had different reactions to his claim.

Of course I feel foolish for some of my thoughts and feelings. But I've felt the same way about many people in my life, ones I talked to daily. Foolish thoughts are part of life. There's nothing wrong with really liking someone. Although, it's unfortunate when you don't actually know that person.

I don't feel like I've placed her on a pedestal. She's just a normal person. I've always known that. Her celebrity means nothing to me.

And others certainly have, but I've definitely never talked about her like she's meat. Far from it.

Mandy
20-03-2006, 02:46 AM
I've never had that "Omigosh it's Keira Knightley" kind of reaction ever, but I'm really excited that Baz got to meet her, and it kind of makes me go "Omigosh."

kingdumbass
20-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I know....
Damnit, Barrington. Tell us more! What did she say about the Wavefront? How did you approach her? Was she just sitting there, and you walked up to her? How did you introduce yourself? How many people was she with? How long did you talk? WHAT DID SHE SAY???

Ahem. Sorry.

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Just for the record, I'd like to know all these things, as well. :D

kingdumbass
20-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Hey, Mandy....
Is Barrington the type to make something like this up?

Mandy
20-03-2006, 03:42 AM
Not really. I think he's got better things to do than make up stories like that.

I'd hope so, anyway.

deviljet88
20-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Woah... "she knows us"... just, woah.

michael22
20-03-2006, 01:03 PM
well it made my day. it also made me quite jealous, especially freaked out because as barrington put it she is our kind of peeson and our kind of person is exceptionaly strange.

Foeni
20-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Damn, someone has just earned your title pete.

AureaMediocritas
20-03-2006, 01:54 PM
True or not, it sounds like the realistic offspring of a wonderful dream :) .

fandekeira
20-03-2006, 05:56 PM
wher's the thread where barington talk about keira and wavefront?

woah i dont know if keira really c all we wrote! :icon_conf

if she did well great....

EmotionSickness
20-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Haha.. did you tell her about the time you said she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag? ;) Maybe that was Liam, I forget.

Anyway, if you are, in fact, blowing smoke up the board's proverbial ass, I must say that this is the most deliciously evil thing you've ever done... that I know of.

And guys, if this did happen, I highly doubt Baz would divulge any further details.

Jacoby
20-03-2006, 07:14 PM
I don't believe it's true. You expect me to believe Keira eats at resturants? Past Midnight? Nice try.

I'm only kidding. Sounds like a pretty awesome night, if you ask me. Good on ya, Baz.

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 07:53 PM
And guys, if this did happen, I highly doubt Baz would divulge any further details.
That's true...If I had just had a chat with her, there's no way I'd come here to talk about it...

michael22
20-03-2006, 09:02 PM
even if she did mention other kkw members ( which is more likely that Jesus would sodomize charlie daniels in hell) I would rather not know what she thought about us.

EmotionSickness
20-03-2006, 09:19 PM
even if she did mention other kkw members ( which is more likely that Jesus would sodomize charlie daniels in hell) I would rather not know what she thought about us.

Why not, if it was supposedly all good things?

michael22
20-03-2006, 09:39 PM
barrington is untrustworthily evil when it comes to hopes
and I am extremely paranoid

Mandy
20-03-2006, 09:43 PM
lol I think you all should just chill.

ES, is that John Cleese in your avatar?

EmotionSickness
20-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes, ma'am!

Mandy
20-03-2006, 10:47 PM
I love John Cleese so much.

Anyway, I'm sure within time you'll all get your answers. Baz is probqably just at her house having tea or some shit. He'll be back.

kingdumbass
20-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I think Barrington is lying....
He's probably setting us up for some April Fool's joke. Do they have April Fool's day in the UK?

That's just what I need -- to be lied to by some cruel Englishman.

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 10:57 PM
I thought April Fool's, too...but it's a bit early...and it's not so unlikely a story. Anyway, we'll just have to see.
Baz is probqably just at her house having tea or some shit.
Yeah, or winning the lottery, or discovering the meaning of life, or accepting the Nobel Prize, or bathing in the fountain of youth, or...

Mandy
20-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Pffft those are all unbelievable though.

BrunoJA
20-03-2006, 11:07 PM
True, but not quite as wonderful.

kingdumbass
21-03-2006, 02:57 AM
Watch....
Sometime around April first, someone claiming to be Keira Knightley will start posting here.

I will not fall for it!

BrunoJA
21-03-2006, 03:21 AM
Yeah, you will.

(Kidding lol)

gotasmoke
21-03-2006, 07:18 AM
I believe him.

Edward
22-03-2006, 08:06 AM
hmm, his lying, read the edit on the post

"Edit Edit: Stop emailing me! Maybe it was a dream. Yep, that's it. "

or is it?

kingdumbass
22-03-2006, 08:20 AM
I think he's just playing on the sad hopes of pathetic fanboys such as myself....

BrunoJA
22-03-2006, 08:56 AM
It read almost like the words of a man in disbelief, though...like he had just had the experience of his life and is still recovering...

Who knows, though...

Anyway, I wouldn't discount the story's possible validity.

kingdumbass
22-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I totally fell for it...at first....
But now I think the dude is lying. The whole story is just too perfect and sweet. It's exactly the type of thing I would hope someone who had just met Keira would say. Plus, I find it odd that he would not come back in three days' time to devulge more information.

This Barrington fellow is very clever....

Mark my words: around April First, someone claiming to be Keira will post something here. And it will be a HOAX, I tell you!

BrunoJA
22-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Yes, it's a bit over the top...but I can't really imagine what I'd write in a similar situation, after having just met her Keiraness...

Maybe he hasn't come back because he's just lying in bed recalling the good memories. Hey, that's what I'd do lol

kingdumbass
22-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Maybe he's telling the truth, maybe he isn't....
It's impossible to say, really. I'll bet that if he IS, in fact, lying, there's some obvious clue in his post somewhere. Like, maybe the cafe he mentioned closes at 9 PM or something. Or they don't serve brownies. I dunno....

Again, let me state that if his story is, in fact, false, then the dude is very clever....

BrunoJA
22-03-2006, 10:04 AM
I'd like to see this resolved before my spring break starts lol

Arbery
23-03-2006, 11:03 AM
hmmm, i read that edit at the bottom of the post as well...but i dunno why on earth he would write that whole story in the first place...you gotta be pretty bored to make up something like. But still...it would be an experiance of a lifetime if he met her...i hope oneday ill meet her...but i can only dream for now! :(

Jacoby
23-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Jesus.

This thread is ridiculous.

calereneau
23-03-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree.

We're all creepy.

Arbery
24-03-2006, 09:15 AM
"Sitting in Cafe Fiori in Leicester Square at 2:15am"

I just noticed that there...thats a pretty time to be up with keria talking about brownies...i still don't know tho! She could well of been out n about then...i'm pretty sure all of us have been randomly walking about in the early hours of the morning!

michael22
24-03-2006, 01:55 PM
"Sitting in Cafe Fiori in Leicester Square at 2:15am"

I just noticed that there...thats a pretty time to be up with keria talking about brownies...i still don't know tho! She could well of been out n about then...i'm pretty sure all of us have been randomly walking about in the early hours of the morning!

I assure you I have most definitly done so

Ardnax
24-03-2006, 02:51 PM
And I can assure you that I sure haven't.

hasselbrad
24-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Thank God someone mentioned the story on the front page. I hadn't seen it.

So...you're saying she's a...a...human being?

She's not some sort of android?

And she likes brownies?

once_dreaded
25-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Who doesn't like brownies??? I loff the corners...no one gets the corners if I bake the brownies.

If he would've said she was talking about sweat-socks...then I'd say it was a April Fool's in the making...brownies...that could go either way. If it was a dream why post it on the webby and not in the forum????

My vote is that Baz was LUCKY enough to spot her and approach without totally freaking her out. DAMN YOU BAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loff you, I truly do...don't hurt me

Naked -Mole-Rat
26-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Way to go Bazza you sly thing you!

But mate, you missed a golden opportunity to capture her and thus turn yourself into a demi-god. You musn't have had a big enough sack on you to stuff her into before running off into the night cackling like a mad thing.

..................joking...... really, i do understand the whole "Keira Knightley is an actual person with faults and normalities"; but i just refuse to believe it.

And Keira, if you actually read this random drivel like some people say, then please, take my sage advice and Give me a call on (03) 59 820 234. It's an Australian number and you can ask for jack. And 'cause i know she won't call me, the invitation's still open to any loon out there with an internet connection and some spare time on their hands.

........................i don't need to get a life; I'll pay someone to do it for me

deviljet88
26-03-2006, 10:07 AM
You ought to give Keira the Australian extension number too... you know, just in case.

hasselbrad
26-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Who doesn't like brownies??? I loff the corners...no one gets the corners if I bake the brownies.

If he would've said she was talking about sweat-socks...then I'd say it was a April Fool's in the making...brownies...that could go either way. If it was a dream why post it on the webby and not in the forum????

My vote is that Baz was LUCKY enough to spot her and approach without totally freaking her out. DAMN YOU BAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loff you, I truly do...don't hurt me

That's 'cause Baz is smooth, debonair mother-scracther!

Leonie
26-03-2006, 06:06 PM
You ought to give Keira the Australian extension number too... you know, just in case.

Replace the initial 0 by +61. Works like a charm, trust me. There Keira, if he happens to be the man of your dreams, you owe me.

kingdumbass
28-03-2006, 09:48 AM
I still say the dude is lying....