PDA

View Full Version : Daily irritations

Flightfreak
10-03-2006, 12:54 PM
deleted

hasselbrad
10-03-2006, 03:16 PM
People who continue making left turns in front of me after their green arrow has disappeared.
People who engage in idle chit-chat with the person they are with (or are on the phone with) at Starbucks until the person behind the counter says "May I help you?"...and then look at the menu and say "hmmm...what do I want?" They put the giant, fucking menu up there for a reason.
Loud music from someone else's car. If I wanted to hear your music, I'd be in your car!
There's more...trust me.

Foeni
10-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Whiners.

Mandy
10-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Stop whining, Foeni.

I hate it when my neighbor leaves her giant dog in her bathroom when she goes to class because he sounds like he's trying to tear the place up every time. I also hate it when she turns on her automatic tennis ball machine in her apartment so her dog cal play and it sounds as though ten people are stomping around up there.

Neighbors. *sigh*

hasselbrad
10-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Stop whining, Foeni.

I hate it when my neighbor leaves her giant dog in her bathroom when she goes to class because he sounds like he's trying to tear the place up every time. I also hate it when she turns on her automatic tennis ball machine in her apartment so her dog cal play and it sounds as though ten people are stomping around up there.

Neighbors. *sigh*

Automatic tennis ball machine? Like the thing they use for practice? :err:

Liam
10-03-2006, 08:39 PM
I hate people of lesser intelligence. I can't stand the way they amble around in their own little world, oblivious to what is really going on. I hate people who say ridiculous things in a poor attempt to look or sound as if they should be respected. I hate people who get themselves involved in the business of others.

And I really hate Graeme Smith.

Bait
10-03-2006, 10:17 PM
i hate a bunch of people in my classes.
People that cant read for shit yet always volunteer like this one guy in my class...he reads like the kid on billy maddison where he says "t t t today junior"

i did that while he was reading and the teacher didnt find it that funny...everyone else did though.

another thing i hate are fucking emo pussies.
wearing girl pants and gay hair styles and shit.

i hate people that are really stupid. like all the kids in the general classes in my high school (not even college prep...i'm in IB) even if they are just walking around they look stupid. its like their existence is pointless and they arent going to do shit.

pretty much everyone driving infront of me.

BrunoJA
10-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Individuals who use the word "gay" in the above way irritate me. Also, those who make fun of those who have difficulty reading aloud.

Mandy
10-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I hate it when people call other people stupid yet they can't use grammar properly.

Scott
10-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I hate going to work

deviljet88
11-03-2006, 12:59 AM
I hate having to try and achieve something in school.

PhoeniX
11-03-2006, 01:16 PM
I hate it when random people who I don't know add me on msn, then ask me who I am.

calereneau
11-03-2006, 01:52 PM
another thing i hate are fucking emo pussies.
wearing girl pants and gay hair styles and shit.

My sister dates one of those guys. Yeah, they irritate me too. Gaw I just want to punch him one time and tell him to dress like a human being.

Arbery
11-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I hate it when random people who I don't know add me on msn, then ask me who I am.

that happens far too much!

and i also hate the general public when i'm at work...cause i have to deal with them all day...and they usually tend to be assholes...and the only thing i can do is smile...which is poo

Theres many more but i cant be bothered to type em up!

calereneau
11-03-2006, 08:38 PM
i hate it when people forget to use their directionpointerlights, or whatever its called in english, when they drive a car.

We call them blinkers or turn signals.

It's especially irritating when you turning onto a street depends on whether or not they turn on to yours and they do but never turn their blinkers on. Oh that grieves me.

Arbery
11-03-2006, 08:45 PM
people that drive under the speed limit piss me off 2...being stuck behind them for a journey makes me go insane!

Mandy
11-03-2006, 08:48 PM
We call them blinkers or turn signals.

It's especially irritating when you turning onto a street depends on whether or not they turn on to yours and they do but never turn their blinkers on. Oh that grieves me.

It also pisses my shit off when they're in front of you and you're trying to go straight and they turn right without turning their signal on.

Rob The BLack Douglas
11-03-2006, 09:50 PM
I hate wearing pants.( men are not designed to wear bloody troosers)

I hate people who who are willfully ignorant

i hate those who try to force religious beliefs on me or pass laws based on religion.

I hate fucking censorship.

I hate people who do 70mph plus on the straightaways but slow down below 35mph on the curves.

I hate windows.

BrunoJA
11-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Windows are good. They let light in.

BrunoJA
12-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Firefox.

Mandy
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Really? I thank high powers every day for Firefox. Hate the dickens out of Explorer.

BrunoJA
12-03-2006, 06:37 PM
No, I meant "use Firefox," not that firefox irritates me...I was being unclear...

Rob The BLack Douglas
12-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Windows are good. They let light in.

As well as horny old grandma's who want to see what's under the kilt O_O

marine
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
One Lady that works at the cafeteria of my university.
She obviously doesn't like being there. Really, I think she hates her job. Saying please, thanks, excuse me doesn't bring a little respect, having counting out the exact change doesn't make her go faster (we only have 1 hour to eat, there's a lot of students). She obviously hates serving hungry students and have a real talent to show it. She sometimes speaks to you as if you were dirt without reasons any, this dear lady is annoying as hell. At some point last year I thought she had just decided that she didn't like my face or the one of my friends, but it became obvious that she doesn't like any students at all (we all agree on that). She irritates me, a lot.

Leonie
12-03-2006, 09:09 PM
I hate people who feel the need to correct people on a forum they don't moderate when a moderator has sent the perpetrator they are commenting on a PM already and it's none of their business (:icon_razz).

I hate Fernando Alonso.

I hate how the pit lane ends on the inside of the corner.

I hate how Massa didn't take Alonso with him when his car went spinning.

BrunoJA
12-03-2006, 09:49 PM
I don't like Oprah. She annoys me.

ryan
12-03-2006, 10:43 PM
people with god and superiority complexes.

Leonie
12-03-2006, 10:51 PM
people with god and superiority complexes.
And on that note, I hate Mr J. (One of my uni professors who will remain anonymous for both my and his sake.)

Arbery
12-03-2006, 11:39 PM
PpL D@ TyP£ L1K dI$ RlY P1$s£$ m£ oFf l0t$...and i dunno why they type like that...that just took me like a minute to write...they clearly have TOO TOO TOOOOOOO much time on their hands!

BrunoJA
13-03-2006, 12:38 AM
They type like that because they think they're elite.

Jacoby
13-03-2006, 02:48 AM
PpL D@ TyP£ L1K dI$ RlY P1$s£$ m£ oFf l0t$...and i dunno why they type like that...that just took me like a minute to write...they clearly have TOO TOO TOOOOOOO much time on their hands!

IT'S CALLED 1337 and only us who are titled 1337 (by divine intervention) can fluently speak it!

Things that annoy me are:
- pants (not in the way the kilt-guy is annoyed, it's just my pockets are very tight and when anything larger than a quarter is in them, it's uncomfortable.)
- work getting less and less tolerable as the days go on.
- the situation my parents are going through. Effing divorce.
- pudgy midsection.

marine
13-03-2006, 07:42 PM
I don't like being unable to watch tennis events, because I don't have sport channels. I don't like following the results on the net and watching the player I'm rooting for leading 6/1 5/3 and then chocking their way into a 3rd set.

Foeni
13-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Sports are only in sports channels? God, I wish that was so in Denmark during Wimbledon, Tour de France, OL and other insignificant events. If you want to watch it, buy the freaking sports channel. That's another thing annoying me besides whiners (this is kinda ironic, isn't it?).
Just for the record, I do have a such channel myself, because I like to watch some of it. I just hate it when they take away all other programs on the TV for some sports event.

marine
13-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Sports are only in sports channels? God, I wish that was so in Denmark during Wimbledon, Tour de France, OL and other insignificant events. If you want to watch it, buy the freaking sports channel. That's another thing annoying me besides whiners (this is kinda ironic, isn't it?).
Just for the record, I do have a such channel myself, because I like to watch some of it. I just hate it when they take away all other programs on the TV for some sports event.

In France, regular channels broadcast only RG because it's a slam and it's french, we don't get that much tennis otherwise. But there's plenty of Football, F1 (sunday mornings) and of course the Tour de France (another thing I dislike).

Jessie T
14-03-2006, 06:06 PM
I hate politics, party politcs. People who try to influence the way a country is governed.:icon_mad:

Leonie
14-03-2006, 07:45 PM
I hate hate hate a certain professor at my uni. Hate. Kick. Hate hate hate. Hate! Fucking arrogant prick with a God complex. Fuck off. Really.

/ rant

marine
15-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Speaking about university, I can't stand people who have the need to bring other people down.
Take this girl in one of my classes, we've all been the painful witnesses of the interrogation of a girl who didn't know the answers and totally messed up her exercises. She really didn't need to open her mouth to say how easy and logical it was to her (and to anyone, no? duh) and how she knew the answers (that the professor had just given by the way). And she didn't need 10 min to say it. SHUT UP, especially since the other girl was being noted.

EDIT: I hate finishing at 7.30 PM the wednesday, seriously, what kind of schedule is that?

Arbery
15-03-2006, 11:06 PM
wanting something or someone you can't have...mandy will know what i'm on about :(

Mandy
15-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Awwww it will be all right m'dear.

I'm irritated that I can't find my T.V. remote and America's Next Top Model is on in 30 minutes.

Arbery
15-03-2006, 11:38 PM
oh dear...what are you gonna do! :S...good luck with finding it...i'm going naptime...night night! x-x-x

once_dreaded
26-03-2006, 08:27 PM
1. Office politics - suck ass, evil evil evil. If I wanted to deal with "politics" I would've gone into government and not gotten a job in an OFFICE.

2. Slow people on the freeway - I know the speed limit says 55 BUT you can go 60 when there isn't a cop around...I go 70, get outta my way or step on the gas and move your ass.

3. Girls that check you out all night at the club and don't bother approaching...then when you get ballsy and approach them they shoot you down hardcore. WTF???? Don't be looking if you're not going to accept the invite to dance.

4. Miss Girly last night that danced up on me, literally, just to make her GF at the table jealous. DUDE! You know I called her on that sh*t...yeah, I put her in her place...I'm nobody's b*tch!

5. Being single in a new place without friends...not that I want a relationship right now but MAN do I need to get the hook-up with some peeps to hang with. Doing the club thing solo sucks majorly..especially when all the gay-boys are dancing crazy style...*le sigh*

6. Getting lost even though you have directions from the puter. Ya, thanks yahoo reverse directions...there's no freeway off of 37th Ave stupido!

Okay *deep breath* I'm okay now...thank you.

Howard
27-03-2006, 01:51 AM
If you had watched SNL you'd have known that Googles maps is the best...true dat, DOUBLE TRUE!!!

I hate people who don't know that they're not funny and take every joke so far that they shoot it in the face, hack it to pieces, and throw it in the bin. Luckily for me I had an iPod Nano surgically placed in my brain. Now I can tune everybody out. Downloading new songs and replacing batteries is kinda hard though.

P.S. Mandy...you're from Lawrence?...that means you're probably a KU fan...grrrrrrr!!!!

Mandy
27-03-2006, 02:21 AM
That was random, but yes. Ashley is also from Lawrence.

once_dreaded
29-03-2006, 02:43 AM
120 second rule for posting on KKW!!!

*argh* :fencing: