PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman Music Video

LookItsKeira
08-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey all, here's a link to a Natalie Portman Music Video, hope you all Enjoy. Here's the address . . . .

http://media.putfile.com/Natalie-Portman-Music-Video

Jacoby
08-03-2006, 09:35 PM
I like her gangsta rap video a lot better.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/42822/

Pretty funny.

EmotionSickness
08-03-2006, 09:52 PM
I love The Lonely Island.

X4LIFE
09-03-2006, 02:15 AM
I like her gangsta rap video a lot better.

http://www.devilducky.com/media/42822/

Pretty funny.

LMAO. When i saw her gangsta' rap vid on SNL, i was laughing for hours.

calereneau
09-03-2006, 03:35 AM
I love The Lonely Island.

Great site. I'm glad the guys made it big on SNL. Good for them. Everytimme they do a music video on SNL it's classic.

Leonie
09-03-2006, 05:59 AM
Did anyone see the Jamba Juice one? Oh man, that one had me in stitches.

"How are YOU today! Me TOO!"

"Just to give you an idea, I had three energy boosts and a vita this morning, and two more an hour ago."
"But it's 10 am..."
"I'm feeling PRETTY GOOD!"

deviljet88
09-03-2006, 08:39 AM
First one left me wanting new Natalie Portman hi-res pictures... second one was hilarious mmm.

calereneau
09-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Did anyone see the Jamba Juice one? Oh man, that one had me in stitches.

"How are YOU today! Me TOO!"

"Just to give you an idea, I had three energy boosts and a vita this morning, and two more an hour ago."
"But it's 10 am..."
"I'm feeling PRETTY GOOD!"

To me, the Jamba juice one and the rap video are the only good sketches on that episode. And really, that's not too far from real Jamba Juice people....at least where I live.

Leonie
09-03-2006, 05:09 PM
To me, the Jamba juice one and the rap video are the only good sketches on that episode. And really, that's not too far from real Jamba Juice people....at least where I live.
I quite liked the monologue too. Haven't had the time to watch the rest of the show yet though. I've never been to Jamba juice, and I can't decide whether this clip makes me want to go there or not :D

EmotionSickness
09-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Haha, funny you should mention that, Cale.
When I was watching it with a friends (who isn't from here, mind you) she didn't quite get why the sketch was supposed to be funny and I just told her, "You've obviously never been to a Jamba Juice here in Houston!"

As far as the show goes, the monologue, JJ sketch, and the rap were the best parts, but I quite enjoyed her as Sasha Cohen on the Weekend Update, as well. There were a lot of sketches that didn't make it to the final show that I would have liked to see.

Renegade
09-03-2006, 11:48 PM
I didn't think the Jamba sketch was all that great. It's true, some Jamba employees show way more enthusiasm than your regular cashier, but bleh... sketch wasn't really that funny in my opinion. I laughed more at Chris Parnell claiming the jamba juice with the fem boost was his.

I didn't get a chance to watch the rap video clip when I saw the show. I'm glad you posted Jake. Effing hilarious!

"We love you Natalie!"
"I wanna fuck you too!"