PDA

View Full Version : I want this!

hasselbrad
07-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Hidden Passageways (http://www.hiddenpassageway.com/)

This would be the coolest thing. It would be like living in a house off of Scooby-Doo.

Leonie
07-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Where do you *find* these things?!

Great, now that site's gone and made me want to play Moby.

hasselbrad
07-03-2006, 07:53 PM
Where do you *find* these things?!

Great, now that site's gone and made me want to play Moby.

On other forums, mainly. Some guy in Australia posted this and I thought I would share it with y'all. :D
Admit it...you want one.

PhoeniX
07-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Admit it...you want one.

True.

Leonie
07-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Not the bookcase though. That would... totally freak me out.

Ashley
08-03-2006, 03:40 AM
There's this "hotel" in Kansas City, really it's a honeymoon place where newly weds, or really anyone can just go and have their fun in a themed room and one of the rooms has a passage way. They give free tours from 2pm-5pm on weekdays so while making a delivery there I went to check out the rooms. Anyway, It was called the Buckingham and you walk in and it's just like a sitting room with a table, chairs and books and I was like "This room sucks, where the hell is the bed and bath and stuff?!" then I hear music and of course I watched a lot of Scooby Doo and played a lot of Clue so I know about secret passages and I pulled on a book shelf and TA DA! It opened up into the COOLEST room I had seen.
And yes Brad, I do want one of those.

deviljet88
08-03-2006, 07:47 AM
Wicked, want one out of paranoia. The animation for the slippery slide under the armchair's pretty cool too.