PDA

View Full Version : What did you dream about last night?

Ranman
05-02-2006, 12:38 PM
I had a dream that a giant comet was crashing into my house
in a few hours. My car wouldn't start so I couldn't escape.
President Bush was escaping on the space shuttle and fox news
kept saying " so there is a comet coming but in good news
the econmy is good and were winning the war in Iraq"

Mandy
05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Last night I dreamt I went to a high school reuinion and I performed a show for all my classmates. It'll probably happen someday.

Kelsey
06-02-2006, 12:40 AM
I had a dream I was in China, backpacking around some little town. A family invited us to come in and eat Top Ramen with them, but their house turned out to be one of those Play Skool plastic houses that you put in your backyard. In my dream, the ground of the house was bright green because of the sun shining through the green plastic roof. I remember being little, sitting in my friends play houses being fascinated by the colors the sun made as it shone through the plastic and into the ground inside the house.

ryan
06-02-2006, 01:38 AM
i don't recall. i slept from about 1am til noon.
i had been in DC since friday at 4am for business and now i'm starting to realize how exhausting life on the road is.
crappy meals in airports, half-assed naps waiting on planes, etc, yet there's still something appealing about it.

hasselbrad
06-02-2006, 01:10 PM
I was driving a stock car on a high banked oval. It was very loud.

Rob The BLack Douglas
09-02-2006, 02:43 AM
I dreamt I was trapped in the movie Time Bandits.

AureaMediocritas
09-02-2006, 12:28 PM
I dreamt that my grandfather was listening to heavy metal in hospital when I entered his room to visit him. Somehow grotesque.

michael22
09-02-2006, 08:52 PM
I only dream after long binges of sleepless movie filled nights (starting one today) so I did not dream last night

Richard
10-02-2006, 05:02 PM
I had a dream many nights ago about me being trapped in an old English mansion atop a giant hill. The owners kidnapped children and kept them there, including me. That was the part I couldn't understand because I wasn't English nor would I consider myself a child anymore. The house was huge and had a large indoor barn to it. We all tried to escape and that's when I woke up. That was some scary shit.

I plan to make that dream into a movie.

PhoeniX
19-02-2006, 12:49 PM
I had a dream my neighbour got bitten by a snake, then she got leprosy.

Miss_Swann17
19-02-2006, 02:15 PM
i dreamt that i was in Africa, taking photo's of snakes, and then when i went indoors, there was a funeral parlour that was completely empty except for this girl i knew. i made her look in the mirror with me and she told me that this old bloke had died, and that i had to keep his old green blanket. and then when i left, the whole room turned into this club thing, and she took me to vomit (sorry thats gross but true) in the toilet, which was like this big bath thing. and then the chief examiner man from our school came in and frowned :mad: at me, then left. see, i have stupid dreams. and im new here. hello!!

you should look up what your dreams mean in the dream dictionary. i do, but they always seem to be about relationships and emotions and stuff....

Mandy
19-02-2006, 08:06 PM
My dreams are always so plain. I dreamt last night that my brother saw me with a pack of cigarettes and he went all preacher man on me. Then I woke up and realized how that could actually happen.

Leonie
19-02-2006, 08:32 PM
I dreamt I was in London and got horribly sunburnt. For some reason, I ran into a high school classmate, and we ended up in a swimming pool near Big Ben. Yeah, my dreams totally don't make sense.

Scott
19-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I cannot remember the details of my dream, but there was a red 4WD, and the cute girl I was too gutless to ask out from school.

Rob The BLack Douglas
20-02-2006, 12:26 AM
I dreamed I was wearing pants :icon_surp

EmotionSickness
20-02-2006, 12:43 PM
I dreamt that my younger brother was fashioning me a pink, jersey evening gown of some sort and we kept arguing over where to put the hem in the waist. Too much Project Runway, I suppose.

Arbery
20-02-2006, 01:02 PM
i didn't have a dream last night which is poo. I love dreaming, its so cool, it always seems to real...disappointing when you wake up tho and realise it was all a dream. My dreams usually involve action like once Aliens (from the actual film Aliens) invaded 'The Mall' near where i live and i took em on trying to escape jumpin over barriers and sliding down bannisters etc...was cool beans. But then i have dreams full of love and sometimes even past loves which can be a bit depressing!

The best dreams tho are of my real dream...to play in a stadium infront of thousands of people putting on the best show ever...i like that dream...it feels so good...maybe oneday **looks up to the sky** haha

hasselbrad
21-02-2006, 01:07 PM
I dreamed that I was trying to pack for a trip to Nashville for a meeting. But, I hadn't bought my plane ticket yet.

Jessie T
21-02-2006, 02:31 PM
My dreams are usually unreal, absolutely non sense, with animals speaking like humans... or are frighteningly real. Like last I dreamed of meeting an old friend... but she died some years ago.

hasselbrad
23-02-2006, 07:23 PM
I was dreaming that I was in a hotel room with my daughter and my grandfather (who has been dead for almost 20 years) and I had to go to the bathroom. Next thing I know, I'm leaving the bathroom, but it's not in the hotel room.
Instead, I have to climb over a bunch of construction mess and trenches that have been dug in front of this restaurant in order to get back to the room.
Then I woke up and had to pee.

Mandy
24-02-2006, 02:08 PM
I had the weirdest and scariest dreams of my life last night. I'm never sleeping at night again.

I dreamt that I was living in this HELLA nice flat, like it was beautiful and there were even like maids and stuff that came in like it was a hotel and cleaned up. I'm pretty sure that I lived with my mom here too but she was never there, like she was always going on trips and such and I was always alone.

And In the dream I knew celebrities, and I talked to Jim Carrey (He was dressed as a woman in a black and white dress with a matching hat with a blonde wig and red lipstick....dont ask). And I hung out with Paris Hilton and I was singing in her wedding.

This dream doesn't sound that bad, right.

But yeah, I was playing this scary video game where people come and attack you, and then it started happening in real life and I was alone in my apartment and I had to figure out a way to kill them or make them go away.

And once, a maid came in to clean and my dog ran out and down the hall and got attacked by a bigger dog and he came running back and his eye was bleeding and I took him to the vet. His bill was like ten thousand dollars and I was trying to get the apartment place to pay for it because it was their fault and they wouldn't and I hated them.

Then towards the end of my dream, it turned into the Shining, and I remember being in the kitchen and this freaky voice and music played in my head and it was telling me to kill people and I just like cried because I was so scared. Then I started busting out like little kid's Sunday School songs. I sang "Jesus Loves Me" and "This Little Light of Mine," as loud as I could to drown the voice out. It went away, and then "Play that Funk Music White Boy" started playing in my head and I started dancing to it. omg so weird.

I can't remember anything after that...

Oh, I remember that I was back in high school for some reason and I had homework in classes and remember thinking in my dream, "Holy Shit I haven't done homework in years."

Seriously, It was the weirdest night ever.

hasselbrad
24-02-2006, 02:17 PM
^^^
EEEK!

I had another wake-up-you-gotta-pee dream.
Dreamed I was taking a whiz in one of those torpedo shaped trash cans, but I was drunk and unsteady on my pins, so I was peeing all over it.
:icon_err:

Mandy
24-02-2006, 02:19 PM
No no, that was last night at the bar. It's ok I get dreams mixed up with what I do intoxicated alllll the time.

hasselbrad
24-02-2006, 02:39 PM
We could start a "Things you've peed in while drunk" thread.

Mandy
24-02-2006, 02:43 PM
Or "Things you tried to pee in but failed." :icon_redf

hasselbrad
24-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Or "Things you tried to pee in but failed." :icon_redf
Being able to pee standing up FTW!

Richard
26-02-2006, 04:58 AM
Julia Stiles.

I couldn't believe it because I hate Julia Stiles.

donovan
26-02-2006, 09:12 PM
i actually had the most linear dream of my life last night.

my dad had a heart attack and died - it wasn't even an exciting dream, my family and i were just talking about him and stuff.

weird.

Rob The BLack Douglas
27-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Fueled by the combination of no sleep for four days and several drams of Oban 14 yr single malt scotch, I dreamt that I inhabitated a strange world where neon colors dominated and there were hot women riding mechanical bulls on every street corner, the lowlifes spoke the queens english and the punks spoke broad scots. Somehow Indian accents became involved, but I have no idea why.

Liam
27-02-2006, 01:34 AM
I had a dream that England sank to the bottom of the ocean. World ocean levels rose enough to give me absolute waterfrontage at the cost of millions of lives, but I consider it a fair exchange.

Ranman
27-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Fueled by the combination of no sleep for four days and several drams of Oban 14 yr single malt scotch, I dreamt that I inhabitated a strange world where neon colors dominated and there were hot women riding mechanical bulls on every street corner, the lowlifes spoke the queens english and the punks spoke broad scots. Somehow Indian accents became involved, but I have no idea why.

Sounds like a acid trip to me

I had a dream that England sank to the bottom of the ocean. World ocean levels rose enough to give me absolute waterfrontage at the cost of millions of lives, but I consider it a fair exchange.

LOL

Mandy
15-03-2006, 05:29 PM
I had a dream that I was in high school and in order to play volleyball I had to take this test of 18 questions of calculus equations and get them all right. It sucked.

Naked -Mole-Rat
19-03-2006, 02:06 PM
I dreamt that was eating a giant marshmallow.
Then i woke up.......and my pillow was gone!

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.

Mandy
19-03-2006, 02:22 PM
I dreamt that was eating a giant marshmallow.
Then i woke up.......and my pillow was gone!

Someone watches Anamaniacs.

There used to be a little boy on that cartoon that popped out of his house and said random things. ^^^^^ That was one of them.

I just woke up like 10 minutes ago, and I dreamt that one of the women from my family (she was supposedly in my family although she didn't look like anyone from my family) accused me of poisoning everyone's meals at a family dinner.

Renegade
19-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Dreamt that this girl finally made the move on me, instead of vice-versa. Hah, reality sucks.

Mandy
20-03-2006, 01:45 PM
I seriously wish that I just didn't dream at all. Last night I dreamt that I found out that I was adopted when I was a month old and my parents had been lying to me my entire life.

It was sooo disctinctive too, which are the most creepy ones.

Jessie T
22-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Terrible nightmare... there's a movie with Colin Firth : "The hour of the pig", in the end of the movie appears a knight in shining armour,he got the Black Death and his body was full pustules.In my dream, he was looking for me because he said I had the cure for the desease, and I was running away from him all the time.

Kyrilka
22-03-2006, 08:32 PM
I was dreaming that I wake up and going to work then going home, eat, read forum ang going sleep. It was very unpleasantly to wake up at morning when I must go to work.. And so six day of week, four weeks at month, 12 month at year. Depressing dream :) I think i'ts winter, but will spring soon, yeah.
eehhh going to play CS it's very enfeeble:icon_spam

Renegade
23-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Dreamt I wiped coke on my teeth. Weird, because I've never used, much less seen coke. My vision became fogged, my eyes became blurry headlights, and I passed out. I got caught by my aunt when I awoke in my dream.

Ashley
23-03-2006, 05:59 PM
I had a dream that I was moving with two room mates, but I moved right now as opposed to when my lease is up. Well the new place for some reason was a dorm on campus. So basically I was a 22 year old senior and lived in a dorm when I still had an apartment. It was sad, and made me feel stupid.

Liam
23-03-2006, 08:16 PM
I was flying a 1940's model fighter but all the controls were replaced by my shiny new Cougar HOTAS and a keyboard.

Odd.

michael22
23-03-2006, 09:38 PM
When I sleep it is a rare occurance that I dream in fact I either have a dream that I already had with just more added to it or have a really weird dream.

This one was particularily weird. I went on a plane ride with Team Sask but we were all wearing team Canada jackets for some reason. we then get to the olympics.
we win I get stabbed through the arm the shoulder and get a nasty slash across my chets in the giold medal round and still continue. the guy (french if it means anything to anyone) stabs me in the arm Break his sword then smash his helmet. winning the match.

After I collapse and pick myself up run over and kiss miss Knightley ( if only this was true). I then black out then see her and I around a poker table in a familliar room that I have neverseen before being grilled by her family and mine. I then walk away from the table to a door I get a tingle up the bridge of my nose. I touch the door nob the door blows inwards with astounding force I am nocked to the floor unable to move while I hear screaming behind me and a weird high pitched wail.

thats when I wake up not breathing for a full three minute not moving just paralysed in my bed. I then lurche up drawing my sgian dubh and hurling it point first at my wall.
..... now I hate sleeping and need to fill in a hole in the wall.

Ardnax
24-03-2006, 04:45 AM
I had a dream about Keira. She was one of the models in the fashion show and afterwards I got to go back stage. Just when I was going to go and talk to Keira my mum woke me up :mad:

Rob The BLack Douglas
25-03-2006, 02:05 AM
I have no idea what I dreamed last night but I did end up pulling a muscle in my foot :( I have no clue how, but it fookin hurts.