PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Tivo...I got Pure.

Kyle_West
13-07-2004, 03:10 AM
I watched this and I thought this was the best job Keira has done yet. She like what 15/16 when this was made? The movie was fantastic and thank you sundance channel. I'd give it 9/10, did anyone else find this that enjoyable? I thought Keira stole the show. Very different from previous movies I have seen her in.

frodo1511
13-07-2004, 03:19 AM
Crap, must've missed it. Hey Kyle, do you know if it will be on again anytime soon? :confused:

Richard
13-07-2004, 03:20 AM
I don't have the sundance channel. I should kill myself for canceling that package on my digital service, because it was only soon thereafter when Paul said it would start to broadcast. I'm hoping for the DVD in the future.

DefyingGravity
13-07-2004, 03:32 AM
I've got it taped :D Yes, I really am impressed with that film, especially with its leading lady and leading man(well, boy). Keira is great in it too... the way she shivers in the park during that particular scene... *shakes head* Wow.

Kyle_West
13-07-2004, 04:02 AM
the kid did really well. The mother was very good also. David Wenham wasn't in it enough to be looked at as a bad guy, but we all knew he was. Keira, wow. Hospital scene she did great. She started off a little weak, but she turned it into a great performance.

Frodo Its coming on again on July 21 2:55 AM. July 30 2:10 AM. Both east coast.

The site Paul put up earlier: http://www.tv-now.com/stars/kknight.html