PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Bloom

Pages : 1 [2]

Hazzle
29-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Wouldnt turn him down!

He might turn you down though. On account of the fact you don't look like a man.

Mandy
29-10-2007, 09:28 PM
I just read a story about him recently where he hit someone's car while he was drunk.

I don't remember the source now, so I don't know if it's true.

KorrKeira
29-10-2007, 09:41 PM
I did read something about some accident and i think it involved a photographer getting in the way!

God knows

Mandy
29-10-2007, 09:47 PM
He's also sort of a walking cliché:

http://usmagazine.com/orlandos_new_girl

Dating a model and all. :p

KorrKeira
29-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Would be nice to see someone like him, dating someone normal/real whatever you get my drift!

Katielondon
30-10-2007, 02:20 AM
it would be nice to see him never make another popular film, for some reason i just find him intensly irritating, especially in Troy.

Captain_Lydia
27-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Aww, people can be hard on him, but I think he's quite good. Not oscar worthy just yet, but I enjoy him very much. And, no, not just because he's "zomg uber hawt!!11!!" though I admit he is a purdy thang. ^_^

MizzTizz
27-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Yes, I think we all agree Orlando Bloom is gorgeous, but more than that, he is a wonderful actor and the fact that keira once said in an interview that she would love to kiss him again because he has soft lips make me want to be an actress and land his love interest even more. Besides that, he seems to be a nice guy and in a recent interview with Kate Bosley(his ex girlfriend for those of you who don`t know) said that they both fell in love before they were famous and they had an intense realtionship. I honestly hope that Keira goes out with Orlando. So what if he hasn`t won any prestigous awards? He`s still got plenty of time. And Keira is young right now, she met him when she was 17. He is a nice guy, and she deserves a great first love. The only thing is, does Keira realize that? Anyway, Orlando bloom has come out in PoTC,Lord of the Rings, Black Hawk Down,Troy with Brad Pitt and he came out in Elizabethtown. He is in the process of making one film which is due out in august. I went to his website. I did my homework. And if you agree with my opinion, please contact me. I`m new to this site and I think it would be great if I could meet some people to chat about the amazing actress that is Keira. FYI, In case you can`t tell, I`m a girl who is in love with Gerard Butler, that`s the only reason why I have a man for my icon. Just thought you might want to know.

Leonie
27-01-2008, 11:04 AM
I think we're a bit late for Keira's first love...

MizzTizz
27-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Does Keira have a first love? Just because she is dating Rupert friend and had two boyfriends prior to that doesn`t mean she`s in love. Unless she has said in a statement, but this is the first I`ve heard of it. And anyway, My opinion has not changed. Buty if you happen to know if she`s openly admitted that, then kindly tell me what you heard.

Leonie
27-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Ehm... Would you stay with someone you weren't in love with for three years?

I'd say the lack of statements proves she is in love. Generally those shouting off the roof tops aren't all that in love, but more in love with the idea of it all.

Porcelain_Doll
29-01-2008, 07:59 PM
I`m a girl who is in love with Gerard Butler

The only thing we agree on/I find sensible about your post is this.

Serenti
25-06-2008, 08:18 AM
I think Orlando and Keira are super cute together, but it's up to them, you know. They might just be super good friends. It's not up to us to try and force them around.

Elizabethine
25-06-2008, 10:56 AM
I so Love him :-) he is really cute and good actor.... What o you think about Miranda kerr, his girlfriend...i dont like her :D

Surprize
29-06-2008, 11:20 AM
I think she's okay, but actually I don't care.

luis
29-06-2008, 04:39 PM
i dont like him he is a swanker