PDA

View Full Version : Would Anyone Be Interested....

Kelsey
10-01-2006, 07:02 AM
I just thought I would post this here. My recent book proposal has garnered quite a bit of interest, and my writing mentor has suggested I do a few things to finally get some of the publishers I've been speaking to to finally commit. One of those ways is to set up a small website to show that I can take initiative in promoting my book.

I was wondering if there was anyone here who might be interested in designing a site for me. I won't be able to pay (at least not right off the bat), though it is negotiable. I guess i am just wondering if maybe there is someone who might need to design a site to be used as a sample or something. It's actually an interesting subject...if you are interested, PM or e-mail me (KFox1704@aol.com).

I just thought I'd put this out there. If there's someone who's interested, great...if not, thanks anyways.

Kelsey

Kelsey
11-01-2006, 12:55 AM
There's not necessarily a time limit. Ideally, I would like the basics done by the time I send out the finished proposal, which I hope is in the next three to four weeks.

Really though, at this point...all it would be is like a welcome page with a link for the book and an about the author link.

Mandy
11-01-2006, 02:51 AM
K, well I just bought back my domain that I'd lost back, and I've got plenty of space, so if you'd like, I can save some for you for whatever you need.

Kelsey
11-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks Mandy, you're so great!...I'll let you know if I can find someone.

Digital_Ice
11-01-2006, 07:13 PM
while usually i am one of the first to jump at a website commission... i am highly over worked atm.

but if all else fails, and no one else can help, i'll see what i can do if you like?

Mandy
11-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Kels, pm me for details about what you want on it, and domain and that type of thing. Or msg me if you want, I think i've got you on aim, or if you use msn mandy@alynnmusic.com.

Kelsey
16-01-2006, 03:50 AM
Mandy....I'll try to email you, but if you don't hear from me, my email is KFox1704@aol.com. For some reason, sometimes I can only reply to sent emails...it's this computer I am pretty sure. Or I'll look for you on IM.

Thanks to everyone who responded...keep in touch, I'll try to do the same.

Kelsey

Mandy
16-01-2006, 04:12 AM
Kels, I cant send you another pm, it says you've exceeded your amount, lol. I was gonna say, you could call me to let me know what you need on it if you wanted, but I'm assuming you're still in Paris, so maybe not.

michael22
21-01-2006, 07:41 PM
:icon_spam Thats great for you Kelsey Whats the book about. I tried getting my book published but it is not going anywhere fast.

Now back on topic. My Uncle owns a computer and website design company I could get him to make one for you.