PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

Tabrasa
07-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Greetings and Salutations from Houston Texas (from Denver Colorado originally, so no Texas accent or cowboy boots). Barrington sent me an email and I thought I would stop by and meander around.

My wife Wendy and I originally hosted KeiraKnightley.com for Charles Taylor awhile back until Pirates was released and the site was forced down due to bandwidth usage (100's of thousands of hits, Gigs of bandwidth, and ISP provider threatening death and a bill quadruple our mortgage for essentially burying their service for their other hosted sites). I redirected the domain name to point to kkwavefront at Barrington's request and it's been that way every since. I figured I'd pop in and poke around whilst having my tea & nicotine this morning.

Anyways, going to browse around for a bit. (Waves hello)

Tabrasa (Vincent)

PhoeniX
07-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Welcome

Tabrasa
07-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Barrington, check your email. I made the changes to the DNS settings for KeiraKnightley.com, although it may take a day or two to replicate.

Tabrasa (Vincent)

Foeni
07-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Hello.

barrington
07-01-2006, 11:13 PM
ello Vincent. Welcome back sir! Thanks for the changes, nice to have you on board again. I am also attending the internet this evening with a full compliment of Gin and Nicotine Sticks. Such sweetness.

CollisionStar
13-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Welcome! I'm originally from Houston myself.

seventhson
14-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Howdy + welcome! I am BOI. If you are not a "local" of southeast Texas, you may not recognize that stands for Born On Island...Galveston Island. The youngest of my 6 older brothers is also BOI. My parents moved the whole family to the mainland, western Fort Bend county when I was <2 and I still live there today. I have been from Punta Arenas, Chile to Stockholm, Sweeden and a bunch of groovey places in between. Texas will always be home. It holds a special place in my heart that is big enough to share with everyone. Speeking of which, it's Rodeo time. Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo starts in a little while...Wonder which musical group will draw the bigest crowd this year? Hope to see y'all come out. LET'S RODEO!
"Never have to ask a man where he's from. If he's from Texas, it won't take long for him to tell ya. and if he's not, you wouldn't want to embarrass him."

Love veryon +Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)