PDA

View Full Version : Merry New Year

apoggy
01-01-2006, 01:15 AM
...and all that Jazz.

Look forward to hearing all your NYE Party stories soon.

apoggy

Renegade
01-01-2006, 03:48 AM
I spent New Year's Eve with my 11 year old cousin slaving over the PS2. How fun. Whoopee! (:()

Liam
01-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Spending new years in 44 degree heat watching the news for any word on the 5 bushfires around my house.

Joy.

marine
01-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Happy New Year/ Best wishes (whatever are the right expressions).
my NYE story? : I was woken up by very "merry" people just outside my room, next to my window, who started to scream and gave me the fear of my life. Yeah.

Ashley
01-01-2006, 08:27 AM
I spent New Years with some friends and a load of booze. I loved it. Happy New Years all, and look out UK, here I come... very soon.

Ranman
01-01-2006, 01:56 PM
I got a hangoverrrrrr

Mr Darcy
01-01-2006, 02:10 PM
lol, Happy New Year to all.

bruman
01-01-2006, 03:22 PM
happy N-year vryone

barrington
01-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Yikes.

duckula
01-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Crikey!

Digital_Ice
01-01-2006, 04:33 PM
jimminy jilikers batman!!

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Happy New Year's everyone, may this year be better than the last.

Rob

Mandy
01-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah because the last one blew balls.

omwtff so hungover.

Lizzie Bennet
01-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Happy New Year! I wish that everyone has a happy, healthy, and safe year.

Kelsey
02-01-2006, 12:29 AM
My store flooded, so we worked all day cleaning up the floods and damaged merchandise and explaining to annoying customers why we wouldn't be opening. When I finally got home, we watched all three American Pie movies. The last one ended at 11:57, so we changed the channel and watched the ball drop (huh...never realized how wierd that sounded) from New York three hours after it actually did.

Jacoby
03-01-2006, 06:15 AM
I accidentally made fun of Dick Clark's voice because I didn't know he recently suffered from a stroke. I went into the new year feeling like an ass.

But early into the morning I got to sit around a table and talk with a bunch of my closest friends. Then we went outside and sprayed mace and eventually felt the effects. Fun stuff. No alcohol unfortunately, though we kinda wanted to drink. I was at my friend's house and his parents were to return at 1 and they would have been pissed off with us (because we would have had to use their liquor.)

Bait
03-01-2006, 09:25 AM
ok you said you wanted to hear stories so heres a long one...
well i went to a huge party at my friends house (2 kegs) and did a keg stand for 37 seconds :\ the record that night was like 57 seconds...crazy fucker.
then we started taking shots for the countdown and tried to do a shot for each second... bad idea...10 shots in 10 seconds=black out coming soon
i was completely wasted by now (keg stand and shots were like an hour apart...and we started drinking around 10 so i had more) and the details start to get really sketchy. well since it was new years i found a girl and made out with her i didnt remember who it was or anything past that

i wake up around 3 and try to go up the stairs to get to the fridge for water and fall down them and sprain my wrist. i never did get my water. but someone helped me back to bed and i woke up at 2:30pm with 4 missed calls...dad mom dad sister. :X

then i get the details of what happened and who i made out with and slept with what ever. it turned out to be this sophomore(14 years old :icon_eek: ) girl that i talk to sometimes and i guess shes liked me for a while. after i made out with her i took a ring off her finger and proposed to her and we went downstairs to a room. we started making out/undressing and i pass out on her :X then she falls alseep with me and she was the one that helped me back down the stairs (how nice).

Ranman
03-01-2006, 10:08 AM
ok you said you wanted to hear stories so heres a long one...
well i went to a huge party at my friends house (2 kegs) and did a keg stand for 37 seconds :\ the record that night was like 57 seconds...crazy fucker.
then we started taking shots for the countdown and tried to do a shot for each second... bad idea...10 shots in 10 seconds=black out coming soon
i was completely wasted by now (keg stand and shots were like an hour apart...and we started drinking around 10 so i had more) and the details start to get really sketchy. well since it was new years i found a girl and made out with her i didnt remember who it was or anything past that

i wake up around 3 and try to go up the stairs to get to the fridge for water and fall down them and sprain my wrist. i never did get my water. but someone helped me back to bed and i woke up at 2:30pm with 4 missed calls...dad mom dad sister. :X

then i get the details of what happened and who i made out with and slept with what ever. it turned out to be this sophomore(14 years old :icon_eek: ) girl that i talk to sometimes and i guess shes liked me for a while. after i made out with her i took a ring off her finger and proposed to her and we went downstairs to a room. we started making out/undressing and i pass out on her :X then she falls alseep with me and she was the one that helped me back down the stairs (how nice).

Loosely translated you gave all your boyfriends oral sex didn't you?

deviljet88
03-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Awww cute, 14 year old girl... wait you're 17 aren't you?

Mandy
03-01-2006, 05:03 PM

...and that was Jet's night.

Bait
03-01-2006, 08:48 PM

which means its still legal until end of march ;)

little update on that though

she called me around 7pm that day and asked if i remembered making out with her and i said i heard i did so she was like so you dont remember? and i said i remember making out with someone but i dont remember who and she said "oh" in that sad kind of tone so i was like but i remember it being a great kiss. and she said laughed so i asked her if she wanted to hang out that night and she said she couldnt because she is grounded for not coming home at curfew (her curfew was 12:30 on new years and she didnt leave until 12 in the afternoon...i was still asleep) and today at school i got called a baby fucker and cradle robber by my friends...i dont know why :icon_conf

AureaMediocritas
03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
and today at school i got called a baby fucker and cradle robber by my friends...i dont know why :icon_conf

hahahaha babyfucker, hilarious and best of it , you were a babyfucker :icon_rofl

a ring in return
03-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Happy belated New Year!

Leonie
06-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Happy belated New Year!
I'll raise you on that one - happy new year everyone. I'm allowed to be late, because I don't have much internet atm. Any excuse will do.