My Fav. TV Show of all time = The Simpsons
how about you guys?

Renegade
12-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Saving Private Ryan
Family Guy

DragonRat
12-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Technically, I have three favorite movies: Swingers, Rounders, and Roman Holiday. Beautifully written by Jon Favreau, and acted superbly by him, Vince Vaughn, and co., Swingers is pretty much a bible to the man's man, and each catch-phrase is usable in almost any situation. If you seen it, then you know what they all mean. Rounders is the movie bible for poker players; 'nuff said. And Roman Holiday is the greatest romantic movie this side of Casablanca: simply, they're both good, but I give Hepburn/Peck the nod over Bogart/Bergman.

Probably my favorite TV show is the Simpsons. Starting with Season 3, every episode (well, almost) is a bloody classic.

jetsniper
13-07-2004, 12:16 AM
Favorite Movie: Training Day
Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons

mufiman
13-07-2004, 12:28 AM
movie: fight club
tv: simpsons

Richard
13-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Favorite Movie: "The Graduate" (truly one of the best films of our time.)
Favorite Show: I'm in debate. One part of me likes "The O.C." and other part is currently hyped up on VH1's "I Love The 90s"

Narg
13-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Movie: toss up between The Matrix, and Terminator 2
TV Show: Simpsons and Star Trek voyager

CFC
13-07-2004, 12:48 AM
Movie: Memento (one of many favorites)
TV Show: Family Guy

gracie
13-07-2004, 01:13 AM
the princess bride. although napoleon dynamite is now a close second. and favorite show-toughie, i guess degrassi lol awesome

Spire
13-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Movie: LotR
TV: A Toss-up between Third Rock from the Sun, the X-Files, Cowboy Bebop, and The Simpsons. Conan O'Brien is pretty good as well.

Kyle_West
13-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Movie: Pulp Fiction
Show: Either Aqua teen hunger force/ Seinfeld/ Everybody Loves Raymond.

frodo1511
13-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Fav. Movie(s): LOTR trilogy, T2, Gladiator, the first Matrix, King Arthur ;)
Fav. T.V. show: Definately Family Guy. Thank Cartoon Network for airing reruns, so Fox could see wtf was their problem cancelling the show, and now bringing it back.

Jacoby
13-07-2004, 04:07 AM
although napoleon dynamite is now a close second.

:D That was the funniest movie ever.

Movies: hmmm.....Requiem for a Dream (underrated, add that to the 'underrated movies' thread)

T.V.: Family Guy or ''I love the __'s'' (Rachael Harris and Michael Ian Black are the funniest people ever.)

Ashlyn
13-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Movie, at the moment it's probably Lost In Translation.
TV Show, I'm so orginal... The Simpsons (The Simple Life comes close behind)

Ardnax
13-07-2004, 02:18 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean.
South Park.

Mistikle
13-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Movie: How to loose a guy in 10 days

TV Show: Neighbours

but i love tons more!!

aznkkfan
13-07-2004, 05:51 PM
king arthur, pirates of the carribean. I guess i like any kind of movie that is historically based movie, and movies with guns :D :D :D

nina
13-07-2004, 08:53 PM
movie- save the last dance, x men, potc (cant choose one)
tv show- friends, its finished but i never get bored with the repeats!

Kelsey
14-07-2004, 01:28 AM
Gracie...lol about Degrassi...my sister loves that show!

As for moi, I have so many favorites movies, but I guess my all time favorite would be A Knight's Tale, followed closely by Romy and Michele and A Far off Place. My all time favorite TV show is Bewitched, but I also love Dawson's Creek, Alias, That 70s Show, and the first season of The Simple Life is a classic [according to me].

slimgopey
14-07-2004, 04:04 AM
My favorite movie - Raiders of the Lost Ark, Se7en, Batman, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, and the orignal Star Wars :p

Favorite Tv Show - The Drew Carey Show, the Simpsons, Futurama, Home Improvement.

spitinthacoola
14-07-2004, 04:08 AM
Movie(s): LOTR trilogy or "Robin Williams Live on Broadway"
TV Show: Futurama, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Sealab 2021 so basically the entire Adult Swim line-up.

Pygmalion
14-07-2004, 09:24 AM
TV show's EASY: Black Books! Just got the entire 1st series on DVD, been watching it all day...

Movie's hard...Kill Bill, 1 and 2, oh! and Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert. Non-Australians might not know that one, but you get to see a young Hugo Weaving in DRAG...

Hazzle
14-07-2004, 01:49 PM
TASTE...Black Books is funneh.

Richard
14-07-2004, 07:18 PM
I just realized the best show ever, and that's "Beverly Hills 90210".

Pygmalion
14-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Haha I was REALLy little when that show was on here...don't remember much of it

Hazzle
15-07-2004, 01:08 AM
I just realized the best show ever, and that's "Beverly Hills 90210".

Meh...the A-Team was the bestest show evar...trust.

Ashlyn
15-07-2004, 07:11 AM
No no no! I must change my TV show one.. It's The OC for sure :D I am *addicted* to that show and we've only seen about 4 episodes.

Pygmalion
15-07-2004, 09:01 AM
Lol I've never actually WATCHED the OC, it looks too much like a teen drama for my tastes, but if my mentee likes it, may as well watch one lol

alby
15-07-2004, 09:25 AM
Favorite movie: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Favorite show: Nip/Tuck

ChocolateMoose
15-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Fave movie: Many, the top ones being LOTR, Star Wars, Gladiator, Troy and The Lion King

Fave TV: Coupling, The Office, The Simpsons, Scrubs.

Pygmalion
15-07-2004, 10:39 PM
I forgot about Coupling! Yeah its funny-but not like Black Books which was the BEST British comedy (apart from Blackadder).
Another good one was Red Dwarf but only the first 2 series-after that it just got stupid. The first one was the best cause it was so SILLY. Suddenly the guy's 3 million years into deep space! (Would say "random" here but that word's over-used.....)

ChocolateMoose
16-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Blackadder of course! Completly forgot... have you seen the Millennium episode which was at the Dome? So funny!

Hazzle
16-07-2004, 02:22 AM
The OC is awesome...so sayeth me, Cliff and Ducky...what more praise does it need?!?!

Seth be too funny for words and Sandy's pretty hilarious too. Gorgeous girls doesn't hurt either (for those of us that way inclined...not sure about the male attractiveness, would have to ask someone that way inclined).

As for Coupling...again a spiffing choice. The Office...classic...David Brent will be missed sorely from our screens.

Now I won't post my faves as I can't post one single fave like that...it's too hard...but I will mention a film that needs mentioning at every opportunity. Shawshank Redemption.

Richard
16-07-2004, 02:28 AM
The OC is awesome...so sayeth me, Cliff and Ducky...what more praise does it need?!?!

Seth be too funny for words and Sandy's pretty hilarious too. Gorgeous girls doesn't hurt either (for those of us that way inclined...not sure about the male attractiveness, would have to ask someone that way inclined).

Haz and The OC, well that's cool. How come you didn't mention it before when I posted it? Anyways, I do believe Seth Cohen to be the best character on the show. He's a great role model, another classic example of "the geek gets the girl". To bad for me though, I have yet to see any "Summer's" in my residence. Probably not in Long Beach right?

Hazzle
16-07-2004, 02:54 AM
Haz and The OC, well that's cool. How come you didn't mention it before when I posted it? Anyways, I do believe Seth Cohen to be the best character on the show. He's a great role model, another classic example of "the geek gets the girl". To bad for me though, I have yet to see any "Summer's" in my residence. Probably not in Long Beach right?

I mentioned my love of the OC before it was even out in the UK, as I caught the first episode while I was on holiday in New York last summer...heck it was one of the first things I ever mentioned on KKW. I just suppose I wasn't wading into this thread at that point.

Dyce_Blue
05-08-2004, 09:18 PM
I know this is a little late, as the last post was almost a month ago.

Movie: Rocky IV (Signs and...gulp...About a Boy are close)
Show: Cheers and OC (When the Pacers aren't in season)

I guess I'm stuck in the 80s...

KRev
06-08-2004, 01:28 AM
BRAVEHEART and GLADIATOR

http://www.all-reviews.com/images/videos-2/braveheart.gif http://www.all-reviews.com/images/videos/gladiator.gif

SEINFELD and SMALLVILLE

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/23/89/02m.jpg http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/89/81/46m.jpg

doubledouble
06-08-2004, 07:33 AM
First of all FRIENDS. I could watch the reruns over and over and over and over... wait i DO watch the reruns over and over and over. Other than friends... THE OC IS MY LIFE AFTER FRIENDS. :p mmm summer and seth :p sex and the city (could watch those reruns too), will and grace (cant get enough of jack I JUST CANT), and all vh1 shows (i love the 80's, 90's, all access, etc...), oh and i almost forgot the simple life!! LOVES IT.

keira_lover
06-08-2004, 06:48 PM
movie: The Last Samurai

T.V show(s): Family Guy, the Shield, and Nip/Tuck

44th member of Keira Knightley's Posse

Mags
07-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Movie... Kill Bill Vol.2. (volume 1 was excellent of course...but Vol. 2 is seriously a thing of beauty.

TV...West Wing, Alias, The Office

duckula
07-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Movie... Kill Bill Vol.2. (volume 1 was excellent of course...but Vol. 2 is seriously a thing of beauty.

TV...West Wing, Alias, The Office

What she said.