PDA

View Full Version : Smoking

Pygmalion
23-11-2005, 09:21 PM
What is this esteemed forum's opinion of the sin stick?

Timmy
23-11-2005, 09:28 PM
i myself thinks it's a disgusting habit, but i don't go out of my way to make my opinion heard by smokers,

i just wish they had a simular opinion considering the air we breath is the same and i'd rather breath it in clean.

barrington
23-11-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm a mug. 5 a day.

Jacoby
23-11-2005, 09:52 PM
i just wish they had a simular opinion considering the air we breath is the same and i'd rather breath it in clean.

Is that why all your pictures have the gas mask/air sanitizer?

Cigs are fashionable. But they make you smell like butt and run slow. I don't smoke 'em. Cigars are very cool, on the other hand.

Pygmalion
23-11-2005, 10:30 PM
Cigars are cool, but if you're a hard core smoker (I'm with Barrington) the whole not inhaling thing is suprisingly hard.

deviljet88
23-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Lol, and then I stuck my cigarette into bubblewrap and the bubblewrap burnt and melted away :O:O:O

Best ad ever.

Digital_Ice
23-11-2005, 11:08 PM
I dont smoke, but i think that people should back off those who do.

what business is it of anybody else what substances we take into our bodies....

(...i feel a bill hicks quote coming on...)

deviljet88
23-11-2005, 11:33 PM
It's more the substances they exhale I care about.

acliff
23-11-2005, 11:45 PM
I've never understood not inhaling cigars. If you're going to get cancer, get lung cancer, and something not as pussy as mouth cancer.

I've smoked before, it doesn't really sit that well with me. Which is lucky as I have an addictive personality. I sometimes smoke once in a while when the situation demands it (very occasional social smoking)

I don't complain too much unless someone is smoking something particularly ghastly smelling, or it becomes too smoky to breathe comfortably.

Bait
24-11-2005, 02:55 AM
i'll smoke sometimes when in drunk at a party. right now i gave up alcohol for a month and now i have marlboro lights and marlboro 27s on my desk...
i hate smoking though i think its gross i always brush my teeth afterwards or chew gum/mouth wash...

but i only smoke when i go to a party since i dont drink so i dont smoke that often

i am picking up a pack of djarums to enjoy every once in a while...im such a fucking hypocrite

Richard
24-11-2005, 04:23 AM
My dad smokes, so basically I smoke.

I don't have a problem with people who smoke, but I for one think it's a bad and nasty habit. I disagree with D.A.R.E about smoking not making you seem cool. Some of the coolest people who ever lived smoked, and I don't believe that if you smoke you'll get cancer. That's crap. It's all about whether you have a strong body or a weak one. You can smoke for nearly 20 years and still live to be 90.

I don't smoke.

ryan
24-11-2005, 05:31 AM
I dont smoke, but i think that people should back off those who do.

what business is it of anybody else what substances we take into our bodies....

(...i feel a bill hicks quote coming on...)

because the shit smells, sticks on my clothes, and can be harmful to people close by.

Pygmalion
24-11-2005, 07:18 AM
Lol, and then I stuck my cigarette into bubblewrap and the bubblewrap burnt and melted away :O:O:O

Best ad ever.

That ad freaks me out actually.
But then you have to die of SOMEthing, and the only reason I'd want to be old is to piss off all the younguns by doing everything really slowly eg: driving, which isn't really much of a goal.

Lizzie Bennet
24-11-2005, 02:58 PM
I think that smoking is aweful. I really do not care if someone smokes in the private of his/her own home. What I hate is when others who smoke pollute other people's bodies by smoking around them. Too many people die of second hand smoke.

Foeni
24-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I don't have a problem as long as they're not blowing the smoke right in my face. Or, as cliff says, there's too much smoke in the room to breath.

marine
24-11-2005, 04:46 PM
I don't smoke and I don't mind people smoking. There are enough campaigns out there for everyone to know that it's not the healthiest thing to do, so it's up to you to choose.
Ps: My cousin smokes Vanilla cigarillo and they actually smell alright.

Pygmalion
25-11-2005, 02:44 AM
My friend and I have tried to quit a few times, mostly when we run out of money.
The last time we quit for a grand total of 52 hours, then went and got another pack. We reasoned that we weren't quitters in any sense of the word.

Bait
25-11-2005, 10:19 PM
i can quit when ever i want since im not addicted...i havnt smoked since saturday (before that its been months)because that was the last time i went to a party...although its supposed to be raining so once it is (raining lightning and thunder) i want to go to the park and smoke on the bench while reading a book...just because its been one of my life goals for a couple months :P

Mandy
26-11-2005, 03:12 AM
I'm a mug. 5 a day.

Packs, that is ;)

Timmy
26-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Is that why all your pictures have the gas mask/air sanitizer?

haha nah, i'm just weird.

DragonRat
26-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Hookah is pretty good. Mmm...strawberry/melon shisha...

Bait
26-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Hookah is pretty good. Mmm...strawberry/melon shisha...

yup...hit the hookah last night at a party...except we flavored it with white peach and trainwreck (weed)

i went out and bought a dub last night and then rolled 2 joints and sold them for $15 each and got free weed from the guy that had the hookah
:icon_bigg

duckula
26-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Go you.

DragonRat
27-11-2005, 12:25 AM
yup...hit the hookah last night at a party...except we flavored it with white peach and trainwreck (weed)

i went out and bought a dub last night and then rolled 2 joints and sold them for $15 each and got free weed from the guy that had the hookah
:icon_bigg

I don't usually prefer to hit the hookah with weed - only on special occasions. Besides, that's the purpose of the water pipe.

keiraknightely'sgirl
27-11-2005, 06:03 PM
i think that smoking is a really bad habit and i dont know why people do it. but i guess i don't have a problem with it because it is they're choice.

deviljet88
27-11-2005, 09:30 PM
1. It looks cool.
2. Makes you not feel like eating as much, weight loss.
3. Does it give you some kind of mental boost, the nicotine?
4. Their friends do it.

Just a few reasons I can think of.

Pygmalion
28-11-2005, 01:16 AM
5. It helps when you have a cold
6. Its something to do when you're bored/when you don't feel like studying
7. Mixed with alcohol it can be the best thing ever

Ranman
28-11-2005, 05:48 AM
8. A must after sex
9. A must after a meal

Asudai
28-11-2005, 06:14 AM
10. Santa does it!

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2442/chesterfield50es.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

That should end this conversation!

devine kk
28-11-2005, 09:42 AM
and that makes it ok does it?

Pygmalion
28-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Well there are worse reasons don't you think?

Urbanebula
28-11-2005, 08:42 PM
7. Mixed with alcohol it can be the best thing ever

I could never stand it but I was out on the piss last weekend and I had 2 Richmond superkings after my 9th pint. It bloody lovely.

I woudn't smoke when sober though. The smell alone makes me want to gag. Saying that since saturday I've got through 5 packs of mints!