PDA

View Full Version : Hello all of you !

Angekeira01
09-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm a "new" in this forum and I just wanted to tell you what I think about this fairy who is Keira.

First of all, I'm a french boy and I'm only 17, that's why my English can be sometimes incomprehensible by you, and I'm sorry about that ! I would like to improve my English, so I came here, and I love Keira, so... But it certainly doesn't interest you.

My little anecdote about my passion for Keira is that the first time I saw her, it was a year before I became fan of here. I just saw her one time in Princess Of Thieves on TV, and I immediately wrote her name on my computer... during one year. Then I saw Pirates, and I became fan (since February).

I love Keira in the sense that I like her very very very very very much. I'm not in love with her, but I have this wonderful shiver when I think about her or when I see a photo of her.

For her films, I've seen Bend It Like Beckham, Love Actually, The Hole, Pirates, The Jacket, King Arthur, Star Wars I, and a lot lot lot of videos (about 140). I will go cinema to see Domino and P&P (not released in France yet !). I love all these films, cuz Keira acts in and she's very very talentuous and wonderful.. She's a pattern for me.

To finish, I will just say that if you want to talk with me about Keira, it would be an honor to talk with other fans by MSN !!

sebmagic@hotmail.fr

Good day, thinking of Keira,...

Ardnax
10-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Welcome! I hope you will like it here!

deviljet88
10-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Yeah, Princess of Thieves was one of the first movies I saw with her in it... crap afternoon television, but that's another story. Welcome to the forums.

Digital_Ice
10-11-2005, 10:33 AM
velcro!

i mean welcome, howdie, lo, hiya and all the other one word things i could post here...