PDA

View Full Version : New User, Eh?

jetsniper
12-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Ok, so we don't really talk like that but it's usually good for a laugh. My name is Mike and I hail from the Great White North (Canada...>_>) and more specifically, Calgary. Kudos to anyone who knows where that is. I love sports but Hockey is far and away my favorite. My team is the Colorado Avalanche. I've been lurking here for about a month or so and decided to register today...^_^ My first Keira movie was Bend It Like Beckham and I loved it. Then I saw Pirates and loved it. Now I really want to see King Arthur. Plus I found out Princess Of Thieves was on saturday night but I was out and missed it >_<. Anyway, hello to all...*waves furiously*

Sarah
12-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here!

Ardnax
12-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Hi! *waves back* Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it! :D

Cycleofthemoon
12-07-2004, 06:36 PM
I'm also new, and my is also Mike. Haha. I'm from Massachusetts, some miles south of Boston and close to Rhode Island. I like movies, music, and I play bass in my band, TOC. It's a good time. I saw Keira in Pirates and I was intrigued. Then I asked my buddy to go see King Arthur with me and it only deepend my intrest. :)

Jacoby
12-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the both of you! It's good to see the 'lurkers' are finally registering :)

Oh, Cycle, I think animated avatars aren't allowed, you may want to change it before an admin yells at you. :(

Cycleofthemoon
12-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Rats, I just spent like an hour and a half clipping and editing that thing... Oh well! Thanks for the greet.

jetsniper
12-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Thanks Everyone!!....If me and my friends ever get instruments, I'll be playing drums in our band, Identity. Yeah, we have a name and everything. heh.

hasselbrad
12-07-2004, 08:55 PM
...you're not a Flames fan, else I could talk some shit. Go Lightning! :D

duckula
12-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Bit of a traitor really.

Sarika
12-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Welcome... I've been lurking too... thought I'd register finally since I had an account before on the old forums. And yes, I know where Calgary is :P I live about 5 hours away? Not quite sure. :D

jetsniper
12-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Welcome... I've been lurking too... thought I'd register finally since I had an account before on the old forums. And yes, I know where Calgary is :P I live about 5 hours away? Not quite sure. :D

Do you live anywhere near Windemere or Invermere? w00t w00t for fellow Canadians!!! It'll be 10 years next year that I've been an Avs fan. Flames have been my second fav team so trash talk by all means :D And traitor? Well, I'm used to hearing that by now so whatever.