PDA

View Full Version : Rocks

Ranman
04-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Who deserves to have a rock thrown at them and why?

Kelsey
04-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Ooh, I'm scared to be the first person to answer this thread....

I do, but I don't give a shit.

Liam
04-11-2005, 11:17 AM
99% of site patronage deserve to be pelted with rocks. But not just any rock, a fuck off huge rock fired from a mangonel.

deviljet88
04-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Digital_Ice. He wouldn't notice anyway, hardcore playing AOEIII.

Kelsey
04-11-2005, 02:30 PM
I think more than 99% of the site...probably everyone everywhere could find something they did wrong that is rock throwing worthy. Is this like that thing in the bible...with the stones and Mary Magdalene...yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about either.

Digital_Ice
04-11-2005, 03:29 PM
heehee, this thread actually came to be!!!

Digital_Ice. He wouldn't notice anyway, hardcore playing AOEIII.

it's funny you should say that Jet, becuse when this idea was dsiscussed on IRC yesterday.....

[22:59] <Ranman> I'm going to have to start a few controversial threads
[23:00] <Ranman> i cant read another post about lost
[23:02] <Liam> heh
[23:02] <Liam> start something controversial
[23:03] <Ranman> how about what mod's should be burned at the stake :)
[23:03] <Ranman> If you could throw a rock at someone at KKW, who would it be?
[23:04] <Liam> YES
[23:04] <Liam> if you could smear shit on someones face, who would it be
[23:04] <Ranman> ice your comments
[23:04] <Ranman> lol
[23:05] <Ice|AOEIII> heh
[23:05] <Ice|AOEIII> i would throw a rock at jet
[23:05] <Ice|AOEIII> or any of the...
[23:05] <Liam> ?
[23:05] <Ice|AOEIII> omg i love keira how tall is she, what weight is she, omfg i just have to know *faint*
[23:06] <Ice|AOEIII> ...twats
[23:06] <Ranman> well it is a keira fan site, you have to expect that stuff
[23:06] <Ice|AOEIII> yeah but thats les "fan"
[23:06] <Ice|AOEIII> more "stalker"
[23:06] <Ranman> im surprised there isn't more of that

99% of site patronage deserve to be pelted with rocks. But not just any rock, a fuck off huge rock fired from a mangonel.

hmm, liam... i'm more of a trebuchet kinda guy... oooh. i found a scale working replica of a treb on tinternet... im buying that after i get my Katana.

/me throws rocks upwards, and whoever they hit, deserved it...

hasselbrad
04-11-2005, 03:41 PM

it's funny you should say that Jet, becuse when this idea was dsiscussed on IRC yesterday.....

hmm, liam... i'm more of a trebuchet kinda guy... oooh. i found a scale working replica of a treb on tinternet... im buying that after i get my Katana.

Well, I definitely would not throw rocks at you. Any fan of Bill Hicks is a friend of mine.
I'd drill Ranman in the ass...with a rock. :p

Ranman
04-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Well, I definitely would not throw rocks at you. Any fan of Bill Hicks is a friend of mine.
I'd drill Ranman in the ass...with a rock. :p

Me and my ass are on the IRC
Come get me old man

Digital_Ice
04-11-2005, 04:38 PM
*hint hint*

acliff
04-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Cliff deserves to have rocks thrown at him. You know why.

Hazzle
04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Cliff deserves to have rocks thrown at him. You know why.

Pffft. Stop stealing my thunder. Only one KKW resident deserves a stoning and it's me. I've had a rock thrown at me before though, my thick skull just meant it was a pointless exercise...

deviljet88
04-11-2005, 10:13 PM

You were playing AOEIII, ah hah!
/me pelts Ice with rocks when he's trying to set up an intricate strategic manoeuvre

Hazzle
04-11-2005, 10:26 PM

I love Trebuchets myself too. Better range.

Mangonels are good because they can be used while on the move, and I do like using them with mobile units, but when laying siege, ain't nothing better than a Treb simply because you can set it up in a nice central position, defend it with some men and it can basically devastate an enemy town from one location.

I can't wait to play AOEIII this weekend...

Digital_Ice
04-11-2005, 10:58 PM
i'm quite chuffed, AOEIII turned up a day before its official release date, wooh. the campaigns are a bit short though, finished them all on hard already (no cheats - stupid bloody idea, takes the whole point out of the game)...

anyway, thats taken the thread nicley off topic. maybe i should start a AOEIII, penguins and cake thread....

right.... rocks...

i would throw a rock at.... kelsey, because she's hardly ever on msn. Jet, because he's forever fucking with mirc, and haz, just for the sake of it!

meegaan1
05-11-2005, 05:40 AM
Jane Fonda, because she'll go for a comeback at any cause, and she just sucks royally.
And she should be burned at the stake.

DefyingGravity
05-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I think Bush deserves to have a rock thrown at him, not just a tiny pebble, but a big huge fucking boulder that crushes him.

i'm quite chuffed, AOEIII turned up a day before its official release date, wooh. the campaigns are a bit short though, finished them all on hard already (no cheats - stupid bloody idea, takes the whole point out of the game)...

anyway, thats taken the thread nicley off topic. maybe i should start a AOEIII, penguins and cake thread....

right.... rocks...

i would throw a rock at.... kelsey, because she's hardly ever on msn. Jet, because he's forever fucking with mirc, and haz, just for the sake of it!

Once when I was 6, I got sent to the principal's office for throwing rocks at a teacher I didn't like. :(

Jane Fonda, because she'll go for a comeback at any cause, and she just sucks royally.
And she should be burned at the stake.

What did she do that pissed off so many people? I'm a bit confused... :icon_conf

meegaan1
05-11-2005, 04:56 PM
In the U.S. Vietnam war, she went to Vietnam and aided the enemy, and also saw several of the U.S. P.O.W.'s. They tried to get her to tell their families that they were alright by handing her slips of paper with their Social Security Numbers on them, and she gave them to the head guy who was imprisoning them, and I think for a punishment, each of the men were beaten. Two of them died. (I'm just taking that last part from memory of an article I read)
And that's why Jane Fonda should have a rock thrown at her. One preferrably on fire and weighing a ton.

DefyingGravity
06-11-2005, 01:38 AM
In the U.S. Vietnam war, she went to Vietnam and aided the enemy, and also saw several of the U.S. P.O.W.'s. They tried to get her to tell their families that they were alright by handing her slips of paper with their Social Security Numbers on them, and she gave them to the head guy who was imprisoning them, and I think for a punishment, each of the men were beaten. Two of them died. (I'm just taking that last part from memory of an article I read)
And that's why Jane Fonda should have a rock thrown at her. One preferrably on fire and weighing a ton.

Wow, I can certainly see why that would anger people. I can understand being empathetic towards the enemy, but that's taking it a bit far. :-/

Ranman
09-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Jet for hijacking the IRC
Digital_Ice for sending his ninja Penguins after me
Duckula for being mean
Poggs for that gay haircut at the BBQ
E.S. for taking down her pics
Hasselbrad for posting his pics
Kahnatic for not talking enough on the IRC
Flightfreak for his love of flying
Liam for leaving the Netherlands
Kelsey for defecting to France
Cliff for being Duckula's friend
Richard for calling me Dawson
A ring in return for having a stupid name
Rob the Black Douglas for all those stories
Mickydrip for ruining Micky Mouses image
Hazzle... why? why not
All 57 members who use Keira in their name
Bait for being a Rapist
The 1000 members who joined and never posted anything

Ardnax
09-11-2005, 12:12 PM
I would throw a rock at Ranman. Why? Because he's mean to me at mIRC.

hasselbrad
09-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Hasselbrad for posting his pics

Not for my politics?

Ranman
09-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Not for my politics?

Your Politics make me laugh
Your pics scare me

I would throw a rock at Ranman. Why? Because he's mean to me at mIRC.

I'm mean to you out of love

Digital_Ice
09-11-2005, 12:43 PM
a rock at kelsey, for ignoring us.

a rock at fo to wake him up.

a rock at ducky to shut him up

a rock at baz for not thinking through that a bbq needs charcoal

a rock at hazzle for the sake of it

a ninja penguin at Ranman for being mean to my ninja penguins

and a big fuck of meteorite at Jet.

hasselbrad
09-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Your Politics make me laugh
Your pics scare me

Common sense makes you laugh? Pity.

Liam
09-11-2005, 05:26 PM
I think more than 99% of the site...probably everyone everywhere could find something they did wrong that is rock throwing worthy. Is this like that thing in the bible...with the stones and Mary Magdalene...yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about either.

Where someone is about to be stoned, and either Baz or myself roll up and say "don't do that"?

Unlikely. I'd yell out "wait!", then ask for someone to give me a rock.

Ranman
15-12-2005, 05:30 PM
I hope a rock the size of Iraq falls on Jets house

deviljet88
17-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Why me, I've left you alone for a week, your turn to leave me alone now :(

once_dreaded
30-03-2006, 01:39 AM
My father and step-mother because they think that my being gay is just a phase and that the Lord will put me right once again....oh...and they voted for Bush *launches big ass rock aimed at Sugarland, Texas) SEE YA IN HELL SPERM DONOR AND STUPID BIATCH

*WHEW* I feel better now, thank you

Mandy
30-03-2006, 02:00 AM
Why did I NEVER notice this thread before....wtf.

I'm glad no one wants to throw rocks at me.

*hides just in case*

gotasmoke
30-03-2006, 10:49 AM
I'd throw a rock at Bill Gates. I hate that guy.

apoggy
30-03-2006, 03:58 PM
I'd throw a rock at flightfreak for posting amusing posts then soft deleting them, for he admins and moderators amusement only I'm sure ;)

Arbery
30-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Why did I NEVER notice this thread before....wtf.

I'm glad no one wants to throw rocks at me.

*hides just in case*

**finds where you are...and then throws a rock at you just for the hell of it :P**

but if i was to throw a rock at someone...it would be the person who shot Dimebag Darrell