PDA

View Full Version : fave singers or bands or songs at the mo

Pages : 1 2 [3]

MrPink
15-07-2007, 08:32 PM
this guy has made the best post of the entire thread,huge JF fan myself:), have you listened to AW2 yet?
no, i haven't listened to it. it is on it's way tho. John is my boy, such a legend. what's your fav album of his?

Katielondon
15-07-2007, 09:37 PM
no, i haven't listened to it. it is on it's way tho. John is my boy, such a legend. what's your fav album of his?

probably smile from the streets you hold or to record only water for 10 days, and although it was with his bandmates too i think SA should get a mention as he was very impressive on it.

MrPink
15-07-2007, 11:33 PM
yeah i agree about SA. however, for me, i have to go with the standard shadows collide or will to death. with songs like the mirror, or cut out, water, chances, a loop, they are just amazing albums. i can't wait to see them at reading!!! RHCP are the only reason i bought my ticket lol.

Katielondon
16-07-2007, 11:23 AM
yeah i agree about SA. however, for me, i have to go with the standard shadows collide or will to death. with songs like the mirror, or cut out, water, chances, a loop, they are just amazing albums. i can't wait to see them at reading!!! RHCP are the only reason i bought my ticket lol.

im making a trip up to Glasgow next month to see them in concert, i was originally going to see the Smashing Pumpkins but i saw RHCP were playing the day after too and thought i will have to stay for both, i hope you enjoy Reading though:)

I Luv Keira
16-07-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm absolutley loving Super Mal - Bigger Than Big, its a gud d/l.