PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck

Ashley
20-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Anyone else watch this show?
I watched it during Season 1, then lost track and watched it a few weeks ago and now, once again I'm hooked.
I'm hoping there are others on this board who watch it, because there's some good stuff going on now.
So if you do, then like the Alias and Lost threads, this is your place to chat.

But think about who has seen what, and don't ruin anything.

Richard
21-10-2005, 03:29 AM
I've only seen the first season, because I own it. It rocks. And Joely Richardson, I think, is the sole reason I look forward to upcoming episodes. Did you know her mother is Vanessa Redgrave? I didn't until a few weeks ago. They look alike.

I still haven't found the time to watch the second season, and they're already on the third. Hate that.

Ashley
21-10-2005, 04:08 AM
I have to rent the 2nd season but the 3rd season is quality.

Best episodes in my opinion for the 1st season are the ones with the Megan O'Hara plot arc.

Hazzle
22-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Did you know her mother is Vanessa Redgrave? I didn't until a few weeks ago. They look alike.

Yup. It was her initial claim to fame on this side of the pond. Vanessa Redgrave actually plays her mother in show in some powerful scenes. Quite appropriate casting if you ask me...

DefyingGravity
23-10-2005, 01:05 AM
That show makes me sick to my stomach sometimes. :icon_redf

peach
23-10-2005, 10:06 AM
I watched 2 or 3 episodes the first season because I wanted to see if Julian could act other parts than Cole Turner. He can but I will always see him as Cole Turner in Charmed. I couldnt watch most of it cause I feel sick when I watch operations and the things that comes along with it.