PDA

View Full Version : "Lost"

Pages : [1] 2

Kelsey
08-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Is it cool to start a thread about "Lost" on here??? Scroll down for spoilers or what?? I just found *the best* information and question starters on the new season...I'm too excited to ignore them! I'll wait for confirmation from a second party before I post anything. Until then....who watches? Who's addicted?

bruman
08-10-2005, 10:48 AM
i'm watching it, but stopped when i missed 1 episode :(
i tryd to record it, but the recorder was broken :'(

so i'm just waiting for the dvd :D

Hazzle
08-10-2005, 10:53 AM
I have *ahem* acquired the entire first series and the first two from the second but I've not watched any of it yet (just been too busy) so please if you're gonna do spoilers, plenty of warning?

The OC thread actually totally ruined the surprise endings with Seth and Ryan at the end of the first series because I hadn't watched that far yet and someone posted about it without sufficient warnings.

Something like...

*Spoilers to follow...*

*You have been warned...spoilers*

*Spoilers* <insert spoiler here>

Or something. If you miss three warnings you're an idiot so you deserve to have it spoilt :p

Kelsey
08-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Hurry up and watch the episodes from this season, lol! I need to discuss!!!!

chewwie
08-10-2005, 12:31 PM
hey! Im a huge fan of lost! Am completely upto date with season 2 and i lurve it!

apoggy
08-10-2005, 01:10 PM
As was the case with Haz, I 'acquired' the first season a while ago, but actually took the time to watch them, and I have to say I am up to date with this seasons THREE episodes ;)

Kelsey
08-10-2005, 01:21 PM
SPOILERS

STOP IF YOU DON'T WANT IT SPOILED

Okay...OMG, I am offically addicted to this show.
Anything significant about Desmond telling Jack *twice* that he'll "see you in another life, brother."???

A lot of people are suggesting that Alvar Hanso (founder of the Hanso foundation...who started the Dharma Initiative) is indeed Locke's father. There's some trouble putting the lapsed time together...but the quick picture of Hanso does sorta look like Locke's dad. It would also support the flashback story for that episode.

There are six stations. And six areas of study. Meteorology, Psychology, Parapsychology, Zoology, Electromagnetism, Communal Living. Some of this study would explain the loose polar bear, the reason it was raining strangely in season one, the magentic force in the hatch, and well obviously, the communal living and psycology issues are there.

I know from the Insiders newsletter sent out by the show's writers that the people on the raft were in fact, the "others." But check this out...
http://grantgould.com/misc/lost/others_match/others.jpg

Also, could this be significant at all? Knowing this comes from the same people who did Alias, I think it might...Michael's custody hearing:
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season2/2x02-adrift/2/normal_2x02-adrift-cap096.jpg
Claire's adoption hearing:
http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x10-raised/normal_raised648.jpg
I know they're supposed to have taken place thousands of miles apart, but come on...

Let's hear some theories!!

chewwie
08-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Yea i've seen up to 3 - but the 3rd one i downloaded had a time delay on sound! Grrrr! Anyhows - those are some interesting theories. Obviously we now know it is a form of experiment - but that doesnt explain anything to do with the others! In terms of 4-8-15-16-23-42 i think desmond had to enter these as some form of security measure linked to the other research facilities. If these aernt entered then it alerts the other facilities something has happened! And what will happen if these codes aernt entered. Also if you noticed, the logo of the swan was printed onto the back of the sharks tail. This either means they are mechanical, or there is some form of wall or netting round the island, otherwise surely they would have escaped!!! Theories peeps???

Richard
08-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I came close to buying the complete first season on DVD yesterday. I changed my mind.

chewwie
08-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Ohhhh - you should! It was soooo good! And there are soo many undertones!

Digital_Ice
08-10-2005, 05:26 PM
lost kicks ass.

stupid british television still only half way through series one...

Sarah
08-10-2005, 10:16 PM
I bought the first series on Prirate and watched them all a few weeks ago.

I'm now currently on level with American TV and have just watch episode three of the second series.

This is the BEST TV programme EVER! I LOVE it.

Thanks for sharing that stuff, Kelsey! Especially the photographs!!!

chewwie
08-10-2005, 10:35 PM
I agree - it is the the best program recently - apart from the OC and 24! lol

apoggy
08-10-2005, 10:41 PM
I played back the second episode and watched the shark bit in slow mo, I hadn't seen the emblem on its tail....intriguing.

chewwie
08-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Tis indeed intruiging! Can't wait for more to be revealed!

deviljet88
08-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Woah, there was another plot besides them being stranded on an island? /me should've bothered watching it while it was on TV last season...

chewwie
09-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Yea - you should have! The fact they crashed is like the smallest factor to the show! So much more stuff is goin on! And if ur watchin season 2 ull start to figure out why! If you still wanna watch them then the quickest way is Limewire pro rather than torrents! :P

Kelsey
09-10-2005, 08:51 PM
The shark's tale had the swan logo??? OMG, I love this show. There is so much stuff you don't catch that's just...there. I can't wait for next weeks.

chewwie
09-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Yep! Its very intruiging! Here are some screen shots of it!

http://www.tvsquad.com/images/2005/09/shark2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/morleychick/Lost/shark.jpg

chewwie
09-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Actually i noticed - thats not the DHARMA logo - maybe thats the one for zoology or sumit???

Kelsey
10-10-2005, 10:27 AM
If it's for zoology, then it might still have something to do with those people. Actually, either way, a shark with a logo is just freakin' wierd! Waiting to d/l last night's episode....

chewwie
10-10-2005, 12:36 PM
OK - i been thinking! Heres some ideas!

There are 6 numbers ... 4-8-15-16-23-42 these have to be entered into the computer every 108 minutes. 108 is the total of all the numbers added up. 108 minutes every day = 13 - an unlucky number!

Also there are 6 stations, 6 numbers and 6 letters in the organisation DHARMA. This makes me think each station has a individual number and letter. Also 666 = devils sign.

Finally, there were only 4 people on the raft. The Flight number was 815 or 8-15. The french womans message had been repeated for 16 years - the length of time the scientists had been on the island. 23 - i dont have a clue. But 42 is the number of survivors on the Island! Wat do u guys think!

Kelsey
10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
I totally think you're on to something! 23, 23....I can't think of anything right now, but I'll have to keep thinking. That's crazy...good work.

chewwie
10-10-2005, 05:10 PM
I know that one was really bugging me! Maybe it is something yet to happen! Or something i have missed! We'll just have to wait and see!

Pete
10-10-2005, 05:42 PM
23, errr i know this one, arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

i remember thinking about it briefly while watching the series so far...

this is just cruelty, mgiht have to watch the entire series so far
just to find it!!!

chewwie
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Please do! lol i've been trying to figure it out! ahhh!

apoggy
10-10-2005, 10:27 PM
perhaps there are 23 "Others"?

acliff
11-10-2005, 02:47 AM
Thats the number of fast food shops I have in the immediate area.... coincidence?>

chewwie
11-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Hmmm - very possibly - Hurley does love his food! lol OR not??? I thought bout the 23 others, then i thought it was a bit farfetched! I might google it!

chewwie
11-10-2005, 08:09 AM
OK, although I'm not sure this is a result my mate came up with. He's been spending the last couple weeks trying to figure out if the numbers contain a message in Morse Code. The short answer is that the best message I have generated is:

POISON TEST ETA
As we know desmond was injecting himself with something! Is it all linked???

chewwie
11-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Mwah ha! Just thought of 23 - 23 was the gate the flight 815 left from! It was also jacks seat number on the plane :)

apoggy
11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Thought? Or rewatched all of season 1 on the off chance?

Good stuff none the less.

chewwie
11-10-2005, 06:05 PM
I wish - i didnt have time to rewatch them! Im just good at remembering stuff! :D lol! BTW here is something very spooky i found! When walt appears to Shannon he says something to her, played backwards this is what he says:

www.hostinghelps.com/thepoolhouse/walt_audio.wav (http://www.hostinghelps.com/thepoolhouse/walt_audio.wav)

Someone help me, but i think he says: "Press the button, dont look and stare"

Kelsey
11-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Whoah.

chewwie
11-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Is that what you heard?

Sarah
12-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Oh I just LOVE Lost! OMG!

chewwie
12-10-2005, 07:12 AM
lol - o...k!!!! No it is great - what does everyone else think is goin on in terms of theories!

AnnaTDG
12-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Omg, it's not fair. I live in England so we're still half way through season 1 (as someone said before). You lot are sooo lucky! I LOVE lost and cant wait for it to come out on dvd.

chewwie
12-10-2005, 04:40 PM
I live in England too! Its called limewire pro :*)

apoggy
12-10-2005, 05:43 PM
not that we openly promote illegal file sharing on this website....

Hazzle
12-10-2005, 06:10 PM
not that we openly promote illegal file sharing on this website....

Of course not...not openly anyway :p

chewwie
12-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Thats why i said PRO. Cos in theory you have to have paid to get pro, therefore some may argue you have paid for the benefits etc, even though we all know that is complete bull :D but hey, u tellin me you dont do it???

acliff
13-10-2005, 02:26 AM
http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Then click
https://www.thehansfoundation.org/ (https://www.thehansofoundation.org/)

wtf?!?

apoggy edit: missed the o in the second url

apoggy
13-10-2005, 02:39 AM
http://www.thehansofoundation.org/dharma.html

link to the dharma video

apoggy
13-10-2005, 03:04 AM
ok so I went on the second page, and deciphered the title from the listed website:

bigspaceship1.com

the title of the page is "NARVIK FOR LIFE"

Any ideas?

Kelsey
13-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Here are the theories in US Weekly (October 10, 2005):

Clue #1
Desmond - Could he be...Satan? In a stadium flashback, Desmond (Henry Isan Cusicl) asked an injured Jack why he was running "like the devil was chasing you," and vowed "See you in another life." Turns out Desmond lives in the hatch - and looked quite smug to see Jack on the premises.

I don't know. I mean, I know if there was going to be a writer who carefully planned out every line of dialogue, it would be J.J. Abrams...but I don't know. Plus, J.J. Abrams insisted last season that they aren't dead. Though, as with Alias, he could think he have it all planned out and not know where the hell he's going.

Clue #2
The numbers - 4, 8, 16, 23, 42. Hurley's "bad" lottery numbers add up to more mysteries. A sampling: They're printed on Desmond's medicine vials, he appears to type them on his computer and he peddles his stationary bike at 16 mph. "We'll learn about the numbers this season," says Exec producer Carlton Cuse.

K, some stuff we knew. I didn't notice the speed of the bike though, so that's interesting.

Clue #3
The Mural - The colorful artwork in the hatch is full of cryptic info. Note the 108 (the sum of Hurley's numbers) plus stick figures, an arrow, a house and the word "sick." And bear in mind: The word "quarantine" is marked "inside" the hatch door (as in, don't leave!) and an illness killed Danielle's crew.

Clue #4
Rutherford - Unbeknownst to Jack, his pre-island life is linked to Shannon. A flashback reveals that his patient Sarah (whom he would later marry) rammed her car into an SUV. The driver, who died in the ER, was Adam Rutherford - Shannon's dad. Naturally, his time of death was 8:15a.m.

Clue #5
Walt - The kidnapped castaway appeared dripping wet, whispered to Shannon, then vanished. His message, played backwards: "Press the button. No button is bad." Walt's powers may explain his cameo, but Cuse tells Us, "He's not omniscient. He doesn't have full control over the powers."

So now we know what Walt was saying.

chewwie
13-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Intruiging! Also the lottery hurley won haddent been won fro 16 weeks! Further up i posted about walt talking backwards! Listen to that! Thats what i find most interesting!

Kelsey
17-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Anyone watch last week's ep? I finally got around to it. Here are some things I've noticed...

Someone on my other site said that Hurley's boss Randy at the chicken place was also Locke's boss at the box company.

Also, check this link out: http://lost.liquidseats.us/Octagon.html Notice the octagon on the side of the plane.

Anyone else think that the back of the plane survivors are living on the other side of the wall Jack and Said are trying to get into?

There's a new logo on the back of the new hatch. Not the swan logo, and not the logo on the back of the shark. That is now three logos.

Michelle Rodriguez is a pain in the ass.

chewwie
17-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Interesting! I thought it wasnt a great episode, well obviously good, but nothing overally exciting. And i dont think the hatch is next to the other one, because we have seen people outside each hatch and they would have surely explored within a few meters of the doors???

jazz
17-10-2005, 10:51 PM
locke is a very weird guy i wouldnt be surprised at the end if he turned out to be the others

and i think that desmond is hiding something becasue whenever jacks asks him what are you running from desmond quickly changes the conversation and he has a smug on his face

chewwie
18-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Locke can't be a member of the others! We saw him in the airport, at the crash site and his name is on the manifest.

Im not sure about desmond, but i figured there are only certain places he can "run" too. Maybe another sort of hatch, or is there and exit off the island??? and under ground tunnel???

jazz
18-10-2005, 07:03 AM
locke could be an "other" but he probably he doesnt know it yet

his fate boguht him towards the island

Kelsey
18-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Maybe this is all a "Truman Show" type thing...playing off of Survivor.

You're probably right about where the second group's hatch is, but I do think it's wierd that they had Said and Jack trying to get through the wall in the same episode they introduce the second hatch.

I agree this last ep wasn't as exciting as usual, too much flashback when we want to spend more time on the island.

What do you think was in the bottle? What did she have to decide? Why did she bury it?

apoggy
18-10-2005, 11:35 AM
It was the messages that they sent on the raft wasnt it?

They give it her to bury as a way for her to let go of Jin, as something obviously bad had happened to the raft for the bottle to wash ashore.

Sarah
18-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Yeah it was the messages that they sent on the raft.

Claire asked Sun to decide what to do because she was the only one who had a relative on the raft.

Basically Claire thought that the raft had been destroyed and perhaps they were all dead, so she felt she had to ask Sun.

Sun buired it because she wanted to still keep hope alive on the island... something which may have disappeared if everyone thought the raft had been destroyed out in the sea.

chewwie
18-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Thats exactly what happened! I got another theory or possibility today aswell! You know the code has to be typed in to the computer every 108 minutes. Well, the alarm sounds 4 minutes before the deadline. This is 4 minutes until "something bad happens" supposedly. Well, in presidential offices they have a 4 minute warning before a nuclear missile will hit, does this have a conincidence in that both give a 4 min warning before "the end of the world" and does that mean it is anything to do with nuclear testing on the island???? Ideas please???

acliff
18-10-2005, 05:31 PM
It takes 4 minutes to cook a steak, does that mean that the alarm is a glorified egg timer?

chewwie
18-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Depends what heat your frying at, and also it depends whether you like it rare, medium rare or well done!!! Do theoretically ur wrong :)

Kelsey
18-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Lol, I feel dumb. I missed the bottle thing.

Someone posted this in regards to a TV Guide interview with two producers. Not major spoiler (it *is* TV Guide, but interesting nonetheless.

1. Damon (a producer) said the Dharma Initiative was funded by a Dutch industrialist. Something that wasn't clear to me in the show. He said the orientation film had some skips in it...vital pieces of info that were "lost" due to Desmond watching it and re-splicing it over and over. Those lost bits are very important and will be revealed down the road.

2. Walt's appearance to Shannon was in Damon's words "a dream." It was played backwards and he officially said "Push the button. Don't push the button. Bad." This was in response to them asking about the 108 minute counter.

3. Desmond will be back, similar to how Rousseau was used last season. There are a lot of unanswered questions -- his shipwreck, where he was running to, etc.

4. Damon says to keep in mind that they never said "when" the plane crash happens, so it's hard to determine the time between the flashbacks and the crash. The assumption is that he crash was in 2004, but they never say.

5. The Mr. Rutherford who died in Jack's flashback in the season premiere is not necessarily Shannon's dad. There is a relation, but it could be here father, husband, etc. We'll find out eventually. And Boone will be back in a flashback.

6. Damon says that Locke's Helen in the flashback is NOT the same Helen that Locke talked to on the phone sex line way back in Season one.

7. In the 10/19 episode we will learn the name of Adewale's character from the tail section. Supposedly, this is of major importance.

8. How the bulk of the tail section's 23 survivors died will be the major mystery for the first 3rd of the season.

9. Finally, a major female cast member will die before the holidays.

chewwie
18-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Wow, i cant wait - im especially intruiged by the words walt says! That it is bad, yet is mean't to be pressed to prevent something!

Sarah
18-10-2005, 11:34 PM
All sounds very exciting. I can't wait!

Richard
19-10-2005, 04:03 AM
Has anybody heard about this 'Lost' for kids?

http://press.arrivenet.com/entertainment/article.php/698596.html

chewwie
19-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Sounds like a compete copy if you ask me!

Ashley
19-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Those kids won't make it.

Richard
19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
The whole idea is just ridiculous.

apoggy
19-10-2005, 03:38 PM
I like how they open the discription with the word 'Original'

I'm sorry for doing this but: LOL

Sarah
19-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Ooo I can't wait for tonight's episode!

chewwie
19-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Same, something should happen tonight since the last ep was quite settled!

Kelsey
19-10-2005, 07:49 PM
What is this Lost for kid's thing...?

How long after the episode has aired in the U.S. do you people acquire it?

apoggy
19-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I'll get tonights lost when I get up tomorrow morning. Think they are released around 6am GMT usually, I am not that hardcore ;)

chewwie
19-10-2005, 10:14 PM
They are normally available around 4am, 2 hours after it airs. If you use MirC you can preset your comp to automatically find, accept and download the file so its ready by the time you wake up! :)

apoggy
19-10-2005, 10:21 PM
well it takes longer to be added to a torrent site :p

chewwie
20-10-2005, 06:48 AM
Thats true! But i still think it is around 4am! Talking bout torrents, i can only find one domino one! ahhhh!

Liam
20-10-2005, 08:32 AM
I would refer you all here ('http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2050'). We have recently revised the forum rules to make discussion on copyright infringement a big no-no.

Personally I couldn't care less if you download things (and I don't care what your stance on downloads is, either), but from now on in the eyes of the forum staff discussion on the topic is no longer permitted. We simply cannot be seen to be allowing or promoting copyright infringement. There are countless other forums you can use for this.

This would be the in-thread request to desist. Next step is locking, and as much as I think Lost is a steaming turd, I don't want to lock a popular thread.

You have been warned. :)

apoggy
20-10-2005, 02:23 PM
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

:icon_redf

chewwie
20-10-2005, 04:17 PM
lol - sorry! Wont happen again :(

apoggy
20-10-2005, 04:22 PM
So in an earlier post Kels said that the guys name, now known to be Echo is important, am I the only one who doesnt get it?

Kelsey
20-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Wait...is Echo from the most recent episode? I haven't watched it yet....lol.

But yeah, they said his name would be important....wtf does Echo mean?

hasselbrad
20-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Wait...is Echo from the most recent episode? I haven't watched it yet....lol.

But yeah, they said his name would be important....wtf does Echo mean?

Echo is code for "E" in Army-speak.

Sarah
20-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Episode 5 was crap... it just didn't move the plot on at all. Boooo Lost, stop being like this!

Thoughts? Only thing I enjoyed was when Jin and that other dude were hiding and the ''others'' came past! Ooooooer!

apoggy
20-10-2005, 06:25 PM
A nice 3 week break now. Bloody americans!

Sarah
20-10-2005, 07:47 PM
You sure its a 3 week break? I was under the impression that its on next week, but in 3 weeks time there is a HUGE episode where someone pops their clogs...

apoggy
20-10-2005, 08:18 PM
next week is rerun, the next new episode is aired in three weeks.

Mags
20-10-2005, 08:32 PM
The captions last night said that guy's name was "Mistereko." So it was pronounced "Mr. Eko."

I guess. He's weird. This whole season has sucked. I'm tired of being dicked around by this show and I'm at the point where I'm not going to care anymore.

America's Next Top Model though...that's a WHOLE different story.

Sarah
20-10-2005, 10:04 PM
next week is rerun, the next new episode is aired in three weeks.

Oh pooey!

Sarah
21-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Can't be bothered to look over the thread again, has someone already suggested that the magnetic force of the island may have caused the crash?

Mags
21-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Seems to me that if the magnet was strong enough to pull the entire plane down, it would have crashed closer to the bunker or even been dragged there a bit.

chewwie
24-10-2005, 08:51 AM
No - because if it was strong enough to pull a plane from the sky, it would be dragging the plane reckage off the beach etc!

Sarah
25-10-2005, 01:38 AM
I thought that perhaps something had gone off to cause the crash, then stopped, so it doesn't pull the plane wreckage towards the bunker...

chewwie
25-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Maybe, but the only real cause of that would be the button not being pressed, and we are led to beleieve the consequences are much more...

Sarah
25-10-2005, 01:31 PM
devastating, yeah. good point.

Kelsey
02-11-2005, 10:01 AM
In regards to this season sucking...

I kind of think this is ending up like Alias. The writers have left too many things they can't tie up into a nice neat bow. They're trying to keep it as interesting as last season, while trying to dig themselves out of the huge hole they've created for themselves. That's my theory anyways.

I'm not at all bored. I love character driven things and J.J. Abrams is a master at creating characters.

chewwie
03-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Maybe your right! Im just damn glad this long break is comin to a close! BRING ON THE REST OF Se02!

Jacoby
04-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Okay, last week I rented the entire season 1, and watched it all (which was odd because I became wayyy to close to the characters and would basically cry when any character felt any emotion. Sawyer hit Sayid! OMG /me cries...) Anywho, I was pretty pissed that I missed 5 frickin episodes into season two, because I don't want to wait all the way until september for the second season dvd... So I tried to obtain them like a pirate. But I am no swagging pirate (and the episodes wouldn't play on my computer) so I went to iTunes and bought the 5 episodes from there for 10 bucks. Oh, you can buy the episodes from iTunes now. It's sweet... Anyway I'm all caught up to the first four episodes, and I'll watch the fifth episode as soon as I'm done with this post. Just wanted to give you that backstory so I could tell you how happy I am that this show is extremely interesting, and extremely well made. EVen though the ideas that are going on in season two are...out there...I have faith. I have faith because in the dvd extras JJ Abrams and the other guy said they worked out enough story for about 5 or 6 years of the show...which makes me optimistic wherein the show is actually going somewheres and they're not just milking the teat of the story as much as possible.
*Takes a deep breath*
My theories so far aren't as in depth, but what chewwie and kels have been posting has got me thinking... I didn't really look at the series of numbers until it was mentioned in this thread and I have no idea beyond what you peeps have mentioned. I do think, though, about the John Locke's phone Helen... being a phone-sex-customer-representative that he pretend to be named Helen because the real Helen ditched his white ass.

I can't think of who the girl character that will be offed is... My guess is Shan.

A few random things:
You know the blonde girl from the group of others? Is she the girl who played Christopher Titus' wife on the show Titus from way back when? I thought I recognized her from that, but wasn't sure... Meh, I'll check imdb
Also, I thought it was kinda random when Sayid and Shannon hooked up last season. I always thought I would end up with Shannon somehow.

Kelsey
04-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Jacoby, I'm dying to watch season one in it's entirety. I think it'll be like when I picked up the first 24 season and couldn't stop watching it.

I'm really glad to hear that JJ knows where it's all going for some time being...that makes me feel better. Maybe he learned a little from Alias's beyond disastrous third season. Such a shame. I know what you mean about the characters, every JJ show from Felicity to Alias to Lost just has the most unbelievably (seems like the wrong word to use somehow) fantastic characters. My time table is all messed up because I didn't watch the last new episode until a few days ago when I got back from Spain... how long is it from today until the next new episode?

Digital_Ice
04-11-2005, 03:36 PM
I've kinda lost interest in lost, its getting boring, i have the last 3 episodes sitting unwatched on my Sky+ box... I'm only realy watching it now because Evangaline Lilly is hot imo.... but anyway.

Sarah
04-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Can't wait for the next episode, feels like ages since I've watched a new episode. Looks like it'll be a beast on Wednesday.

acliff
04-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Is Sayid and Shannon the only 2 to have got laid in all the time at the island?

Jacoby
04-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Is Sayid and Shannon the only 2 to have got laid in all the time at the island?

Walt and Vincent, as well.

Ice, Evangaline is pretty hawt but she's kind of ripped. It's good to be tone, but when you can see bicep veins running down a girls arm, it's a little weird. But, still hot.

Kels, The next new episode airs in 5 days. The previews showed that it'll show more about Shannon's vision of Walt.

Kelsey
04-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Ooh cool...I'm excited.

Lol about Walt and Vincent. You'd think that's all they'd be doing. What else is there to do? I mean, for the people who aren't major players.

Dude, even I think Evangeline Lilly is hot. Seriously though, she is so pretty. And she seems to have a cool personality...I saw her on some talk show, though I forget which one. Totally love her name too...Evangeline....super.