PDA

View Full Version : Trouble On The Set A Keira & Robespierre Tale (PG-13)

Rob The BLack Douglas
02-10-2005, 09:28 PM
I

Jaime MacArthur pressed his lips to Keira Knightley's as her arm wrapped about him and pulled him tighter to her.

"CUT!" came the cry and Keira immediately pulled away and made her way to her chair and picked up the book she was reading.

"My god she's beautiful!" thought Jamie as he took a seat. He watched Keira delicately turn the page, while one finger was seductively resting between her lips.

"Careful there mate, she'll only break your heart."

Startled Jaime turned to see one of the extra's standing at his side smiling.

"What do you mean?" asked Jaimehis face scrunching up slightly as he tried to think of the extra's name.

"She'll only turn you down," rfeplied the extra as he took a seat next to Jaime and offered him a bottled water. Jaime took the water and grunted a thanks.

"You're welcome ,the names Andrew by the way.," said the extra extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you ,I'm Jaime<" he replied taking Andrews hand in his and marvelling at how strong of a grip Andrew had.

"What do you mean she'll break my heart? " asked Andrew jerking his head in Keira's direction.

"She's not on the market," replied Andrew after taking a long drink of water fro mhis own bottle.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend<" said Jaime.

"She's in a relationship mate and has been for some time."

"Now I know your lieing, " said Jaime. "She's been one of the ten most elligable bachelorettes in Hollywood for years."

Andrew chuckled.

"All right mate, don't listen but when Robespierre shows up, dont' come to me ,'cause a I told you so."

Robespierre?"

"Yeah, most think he's her personal assistant, but it's more than that. They've been together ever since her breakup with her last boyfrienbd, that male model, whatever his name was."

"And how do you know all of this?"

Andrew smiled at Jaime and chuckled.

"I've been part of more than one movie with her. I've seen things,"

Jaime snorted. He didn't believe this Andrew character. If he was riht, ehere as this Robespierre? It was the tenth day of the movie shoot and Keira had always been alone.

"Thanks for the info man, but I think I'll take my chance." Jaime stood and flashed his perfect smile at Andrew and walked away.

Andrew just shook his head.

"The poor sap, he'll learn ,the hard way."

I turned my key in the lock of the house Keira and I shared totally exhausted from my flights, my eyes red and swollen from the canned air of the planes.

I could hear the shower running and I smiled, Keira was home. I tossed my bags on ther floor of the bedroom and made my way to the kitchen and began to rummage through the fridge.

I made myself a sandwich and eased my weary body into my favorite chair. I had finished eating and was starting to nod off my chin resting on my chest when Keira entered the room.

Rob!" she cried jumping onto my lap and kissing me.

I pulled her in close my fingers running through her damp hair, breathing in the wonderful clean scent of her, glad to be back home.

"I missed you so much love," said Keira softly her lips near my ear.

"I missed you to babe," I replied. ONce more I pulled her close and we kissed for several minutes ,eager to be in each other's arms once more.

Keira laid her cheek on my chest as i softly stroked the line of her neck.

"How was your trip?"

"LOng, and not everyone could make it," I said stiffling a yawn. But weenjoyed ourselves. And Jasmine sends her love."

Keira blushed slightly and smiled her brilliant smile.

"How is the dearheart?" said Keira as she snuggled in closer.

"She's been better," I replied. "You need to call her ,it's been a while love." I smiled as Keira blushed embarrassed.

"I'm so bad aboutthat stuf," murmured Keira.

"I know babe, but this is important."

Tomorrow?" asked Keira raising her left eyebrow.

"Tomorrow will be fine .And I'm going to stop by the set and make sure<" I said yawning once more.

"Come love, before you fall asleep in this chair," Keira grinned seductively as she stood and pulled me from the chair and led me into the bedroom.

To Be Continued.................

Rob The BLack Douglas
02-10-2005, 09:30 PM
II

Jaime peered around the corner towards Keira's trialer the box of chocolates nervously clutched in his hands. Finally the door of the trialer opened and out stepped Keira all ready for her next scene.

Jaime waited several minutes after Keira had slipped from his sight before running over and quickly opening and slipping into Keira's trailer. He paused for a moment to take in the sight of the disorganized but not a total disaster that was the interior of the trailer.

Jaime found a small clear spot on the counter and placed the box of chocolates on it along with his note. Smiling to himself he snuck out the trailer.

I had been so tired that I had slept through Keira rising and getting ready and heading off to work. It was nearly noon when I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the shower.

The long sleep had done me good and I was feeling refreshed and looking forward to getting back to my normal routine. I walked into the soundstage where Keira was currently filming. I nodded to the backstage folks I knew.

A chair had been placed next to Keira's when I strolled up. I adjusted my pleats as i sat and settled myself. I smiled at Keira when she saw me and she flashed a tiny wave in my direction.

Jaime stood in the far corner of the sound stage his eyes as always on Keira. As he gazed upon her he once more found his desire rising and throbbing within him.

FInally the director yelled "CUT!" and Keira ran off the set and threw herself into the arms of some stranger Jaime had never seen bewfore.

Jaime's heart skipped a beat as Keira and the stranger kissed psssionately. Jaime stumbled back in shock. Who was thae stranger? Is he this Robespierre that Andrew spoke of yesterday?

No he couldn't be thought Jaime .Why would Keira be with some ugly ogre of a crossdresser? The stranger took Keira's hand in his and the two headed off towards the trailers.

"This can't be happening", thought Jaime. That ogre doesn't deserve her. Jaime felt his body tremble with rage as he balled his fists and struck the wall of the soundstage.

I held open the door of Keira's trailer for her and followed her in. Typical of Keira the trailer was very disorganized and somewhat messy.

"Oh Rob, you shouldn't of!" cried Keira picking up the box of chocolates off of the counter.

"I didn't," I replied. "At least not those. The chocolates I brought are still at home waiting to be unpacked.

Keira frowned down at the box of chocolates and the attached note.

"I wonder who then," Keira murmured as she opened the note.

My stomach tightened and I frowned as Keira's face went dark.

"What is it babe?"

"It's not signed," said Keira handing me the note.

"You are the world to me, soon we will be together forever."

I tossed aside the note and took Keira in my arms.

"It might not be anything to worry about love," I told her. "But just in case, I'm going to be on set with you everyday."

"Thanks Rob," whispered Keira.

"You doing anymore filming today?"

"No, I'm free to g," smiled Keira gazing lovingly up at me.

""Good," I said smiling as I reached for my phone. "You have time to talk to Jasmine."

Jaime peered about to make sure that no one copuld see him. Hunched down he moved from shadow to shadow until he was under an open window of Keira's trailer.

Keira's voice slightly mufled carried and Jaime could clearly hear what she was saying.

"Awe, babe, that's to bad. You take care now, I love you to."

There was a click as the phone was snapped shut.

"Rob?"

"Yes love?"

The next time I have time off, I want to go visit Jasmine."

"I'll take care of it."

"You're the best love. Now how about you fix me something to eat. I've had to eat out while you were gone."

Jaime scooted around the end of the trailer as the door opened. He waited for the voices to fade away before sneaking off.

To Be Continued...................

Rob The BLack Douglas
02-10-2005, 09:33 PM
III

Jaime raised the tightly rolled Ben Franklin inserting one end into his nose and holding the mirror up to the other end. With a long powerful snort he inhaled the entire line of powder clearing off the last of the coke. He leaned back closing his eyes letting the firey flash sparkle his synapses. His brain was a fever fueling the driving desire to roughly make love to Keira. Jaime wiped his nose and grabbed his jacket and car keys as he headed out the door of his tiny dingy apartment.

Keira leaned back in her chair and rubbed her belly.

"That was wonderful Rob," she murmured as she sipped at her wine.

"Thanks," I grinned as I ate the last bit of my whisky salmon. Even I had to admit that I had outdone myself this time, whisky salmon and homemade potatos au gratin with a lovely crisp clean white wine. Home cooking didn't get much better than this.

"Miss me much?," I asked as we were putting the last of the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Terribly so," said Keira scraping a dish. "I've been bored out of my skull and There's no one on set to chat with. One of the actor's is kind of creeping me out."

My instincts were going off inside my head.

"You think they might of left you the chocolates?"

Keira looed at me with that certain look of hers.

"Maybe, I don't know. He seems to have a little bit of a crush on me."

I looked at Keira my face totally serious.

"How big of a crush?"

Keira thought for several moments.

"I'm not sure but I think it could be growing more serious. I've noticed him starting to hang around when I'm shooting a scene even though he's not needed."

I nodded and gently closed the door of the dishwasher.

"Tomorrow when you get done on set, what do think about going out for a bit of fun?" I asked as I turned on the dishwasher.

"That sounds great! What's the occasion?"

I smiled up at Keira.

"I have a new leather kilt to show off," I replied. 'Emerald Green."

"Oooooo,' said Keira her as a totally sexy smile filled her lovely face. "I can't wait to get my hands in those pleats."

Jaime was a total bundle of nerves. Coming down off the coke he did last night had left him strung out and jittery. His eyes were blood shot and dry. He kept flubbing his lines so bad that the director finally stopped filming had sent his assistant to deal with him.

Keira was ignoring him completely and spending every free moment she has in the presence of the ogre that had arrived on set the day before. To make matters worse it seemed many of the crew new him and he was constantly engaged in conversation with either a crew member or Keira.

"What the hell does she see in him?" thought Jaime as he tried to concentrate as the Director's assistant yelled at him.

"Hey Rob!" shouted the director. "You and Keira going to be at th club tonight?"

"You know it!" shouted back Rob grinning.

"See there!"

"Club? They're going clubbing? Without him? I don't think so!" thought Jaime as the director called everyone to get ready to try and do the scene one more time.

To Be Continued...................

Rob The BLack Douglas
02-10-2005, 09:38 PM
IV

I stepped from the shower toweled wrapped abouit me. I reached for my shaving brush and sopa and quickly worked up alather that i covered the faint bristle of whiskers starting to peep out. I took my straight razor and quickly with motions long practiced shaved my face silky smooth. A splash of aftershave and cologne finished the task.

Keira came up behind me and wrapped her arms about me.

"I love you cologne," she murmured. "So many wonderful memories"

"I chuckled as I felt Keira's hands begin to trace along some of my scars.

'Some of the stories I know," she whispered her lips near my ear. "But this one is still a mystery to me," she held my right wrist in her hand gently rubbing her thumb over the barelyseeable whieline of a scar that ran across my entire wrist.

"That one has a lot of pain to go along with it's story," I murmured as I smiled faintly at Keira.

Keira's left eyebrow shot up and her mouth formed a sexy o.

"If you don't mind, I would like to hear it," she purrs as she hugs me, the warmth of her skin on mine tantalizing and seductive.

"I sighed.

"When I was teenager I was undergoing treatment for depression. I was hurting hereand here, " I gently tapped the side of my head and my heart. " One day, when it seemed as if everything was wrong, and the pain I was feeling was so bad that I did what i thought was the only way for me to stop hurting.

"I took a knife and slashed my wrist."

Keira's eyes went wide and her lips trembled.

"I stood there knife in my left hand and blood flowing from my cut wrist and I felt like a complete fool. No an idiot. What was I thinking?

"My life at the time was extremely pathetic and yet, I thought that maybe, maybe there was something worth living for.

"I bandaged my wrist and was able to hide what I had done from my parents until it healed."

"My god Rob!" whispered Keira as she gazed up at me.

"Not a day goes by," whisper, "without me giving thanks for having you in my life."

Keira wrapped her arms about my neck and stood o nher toes and kissed me, long, slow, deep, full of passion.

"And my life would be empty without you in it," replied Keira smiling. "You know, we don't have to go out tonight if you don't want to."

"Oh, I want to ,I have to show off the new kilt!"

Keira smiled at me seductively.

"You're such an exhibitionist."

"And you love it," I replied.

Jaime stuffed the tightly rolled Ben Franklin in his left nostril and snorted line after line. When he had finished, his nose was numb and his brain was like a raging inferno of activity. He felt himself growing more and more aroused as he thought of what he wanted to do with Keira.

"You will be mine," he hissesd as he started his car.

To Be Continued......................

Rob The BLack Douglas
02-10-2005, 09:43 PM
V

The music of the club was totally constant, loud, and moist of all danceable to. I grabbed Keira and the two of us hit the dance floor moving as if we were the only ones there. Keira tok every opportunity to put her hands up into my pleats and I enjoyed doing the occassional twirl to make them lift much to the pleasure of those gathered about us.

Jaime drove like a mamn possessed as he wove in and out of traffic raising his finger in a California salute as other drivers honked and yelled at him. One of his coke friends had just called him and told him where he coulkd find Keira. Jaime laughed like a hyena, high pitched, full of glee as he ran the red light and continued on towards the club.

I kissed Keira on the lips as we stepped fro mthe dance floor and entered the private room the director had reserved for everyone. I ordered a whisky and Keira ordered herself a cosmopolitan and she starte to reach for her purse only to stop when she saw me raise my eyebrow.

"Sorry love, old habit, I don't have any smokes in there," Keira grinned as she reached for her drink.

I chuckled and grabbed my whisky. Keira was only a social smoker though I had been able to convince her to give that up. She was a little grouchy at first but she soon forgot about having a smoke, except everynow and then she found herself out of habit reaching for one when she recieved her drink.

The whisky and companionship were doing their jobs and I found myself relaxing and engaging in raucaus conversation as the evening progressed. In between, Keira and I found time to dance, which always was a crowd pleaser, Keira because of her moves and me because of what I could make my pleats do.

Jaime shoved a fistfull of money into the bouncers hands and barely controlled himself as his tag was wrapped about his wrist. He bounded up the steps and into the club, the heat and noise arrousing him even more.

I watched as Keira went back into the private room and headed once more for the bar. As I walked up an extremely nervous wide eyed gent shoved by me without saying a word.

"What the he....." I began but stopped as I recognized him from the sound stage. I went instanly sober and began to follow.

To Be Continued......................

Rob The BLack Douglas
06-10-2005, 04:06 AM
VI

I stopped and followed Jaime's progress. He was all twitchy and high strung as he went about trying to peer into the private rooms inbetween scanning the dance floor.

"Tonight isn't going to end well", I thought as I moved through the lively crowd until I could slip into the private room. Keira smiled up at me until she got a good look at my face.

"Oh no, what's going on," she asked me softly.

"That actor from the soundstage is out there all crazed and twitchy. He's looking for someone. I think it's you." My voice was low and had an edge to it.

Keira nodded and gathered up her purse and began to say her goodbyes. This was met with disbelief by all present.

"I'm sorry but we truly have to go," said Keira.

The director looked at me and I flashed him my cold serious face. He nodded in understanding having heard of the run in at the producer's party a couple of years ago.

I led Keira from the room and quickly forced my way through the crowded dance floor. I was beyond being polite and just shoved people out of my way. Keira held on tight to my hand her eyes wide as shescanned the crowd for any sign of Jaime.

Jaime sniffed hard trying to clear his sinus' as he tried to look into te black smoky glass that shut out the private rooms from the hard thumping world of the dance floor. Where was she? He had been pronised that she would be here. Jaime felt his rage building and boiling over as his anger continued to rage.

His blood shot eyes burned and itched, his hands twitched on their own unable to hold still as they flexed.

AH HA! There she was!

Jaime smiled wickedly as he leaped onto the dance floor.

I heard Keira cry out and tug hard on my hand. I spun around and saw Jaime all coked up bearing down on us. I pulled Keira around behind me and planted my feet. My right fist smashed into Jaime's face and sent him staggering back. He stuttered stepped crying out in pain his hands holding his nose.

He leaned hard against a group of dancers who shoved him back towards me. Jaime stopped and stared me down. His eyes were bloodshot and I could feel the heat of his rage as he stared at me.

"She's mine," he hissed his entire body shaking.

"Over my dead body," I replied calmly.

With a high pitched cry Jaimr charged at me. Once more my fist smashed into him this time sending him sprawling to the ground. I reached down and lifted him up off his feet.

"This is your only chance. Either I call the police or your going to end up dead."

"You wuldn't," spat Jaime spitting all over my face.

"Your funeral." I lowered him to the floor and and spun hin around and slammed his head right onto the nearest metal table. Jaime lept from my hands and staggeredforward several steps before collapsing to the ground.

"Let's go," I hissed as I grabbed Keira.

I sat upon our bed rubbing my right hand as Keira handed me an ice pack.

"Rob, would you of really killed him?"

I looked Keira straight in the eyes.

"No I wouldn't. I gave up my past a longtime ago. That's is something I wouldn't want to have weighing down my soul," I replied softly.

"Oh Rob," said keira as she took my face in her hands and kissed me.

FIN