PDA

View Full Version : LOVE ACTUALLY....IS COMPLICATED (PG-13 Completed)

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 02:41 AM
Sweat beaded on Mark's brow as he swallowed nervously. His brain numb, he was like a deer caught in headlights, unsure of what to do as his best mates wife Juliet slowly unbuttoned the oversized man's shirt she was wearing.

With each button undone, more of juliet's perfect skin was exsposed. Mark was entranced, the complex emotions of his love and desire for Juliet overwhelmed his need to flee.

A seductive smile danced across Juliet's lips as she popped the last button on the shirt totally exsposing her oh so kissable tummy.

Mark moaned softly as Juliet leaned in close to him her lips slightly parted.

"Mark wake up, breakfast is almost ready."

Groaning Mark opened his sleep encrusted eyes and rolled over. Juliet was standing at the side of the bed dressed in baggy sweatpants and an oversized shirt, her hair was lazily pulled up out of her eyes.

"Peter's out of the bathroom if you want a quick shower before you eat," said Juliet with a big smile on her face.

Mark's eyes followed Juliet's gazeto the bulge in the beds sheets. His cheeks burning bright red, Mark tried to grab a pillow and hide the effect his fantasy had had on him.

"She must be some girl," smiled Juliet kissing Mark on the forhead and giving him a wink before stepping from the room.

"If you only knew," murmured Mark as he swung his legs out over the edge of the bed and shuffled off towards the shower.

"Morning Mark," said Peter as he sipped his morning tea. Juliet was behind the stove flippinf the last of the pancakes onto a plate.

Mark's mouth watered as the scent of the pancakes wafted his way. Peter tore into hisstack with gusto butter and syrup dripping lightly from his chin.

Mark couldn't help but watch Juliet from out of the corner of his eye as he buttered his pancakes. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he watched Juliet reach out one delicate finger and wipe the butter and syrup from Peter's chin and sensously lick her finger clean.

The rest of breakfast was peppered with light conversation and laughter as the three friends shared their morning with each other.

"I need both of you to leave the flat," declared Juliet as the last of the morning's dish's were dried and put away.

Mark and Peter looked at each other completely confused.

"Don't give me those looks," said Juliet. "I have a surprise for the two of you and I want you both gone while I get it ready, now go!"

Juliet grabbed both Mark and Peter by the arm and began to drag them towards the hallway entrance.

"Ow! OK, jeex Juliet! Let go!" exclaimed Peter as he tried to pull away from Juliet.

"I don't want to see either one of you before four!" announced Juliet as she closed the door on Peter and Mark.

"That's surprising," said Mark as he stared at the closed door. "Any idea what she's up to?"

"Not a clue mate," said Peter. "Want to see a movie?"

"Sure, there's this new on called The Jacket, it's suppose to be good."

"Better than standing around here like a bunch of wankers."

JUliet locked the door and headed towards the bathroom. She hummed to herself as she filled the tub with water, tossing in a few rose petals. Quickly Juliet stripped from her clothes and eased her shapely limbs into the steaming water.

Juliet sighed as the heat worked its way into her muscles easing the tension and erasing the fatigue from her body. Her eyes closed, her thoughts drifted towards persoanl matters.

Peter and Mark had come to an unspoken truce between themselves in their relationship. Yet Juliet could at times sense the tension between the two, the tightness of Peter's shoulders, the akward silence of Mark. And Juliet, caught in the middle, the object of desire, and neither one bothered to consult her about how she felt.

She loved them both, yet their behavior only made matters worse. Hopefully her plans for tonight would put an end to the distance in the relationship.

"What did you think?" asked Peter as he and Mark exited the theatre.

"Not bad ,and I know that the actress looks awfully familiar," replied Mark.

"Same here, I just can't place her though," agreed Peter.

The two mates wondered down the walks of London their laughter and good cheer ringing out over the babble of the crowds.

"You're sure you have no idea what Juliet has planned?"

"None Mark, she has a mind of her own," responded Peter as he extended the key to his flat from his pocket.

Before he could insert the key, the door swung open and both Peter's and Mark's jaws dropped.

To Be Continued.....................

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 02:45 AM
II

Mark and Peter could do nothing but stare at the vision of beauty that stood before them in the doorway. Juliet was radiant in an off the shoulder gown that graced her every curve, accentuating, hinting, teasing, jaw dropping gorgeous, all wrapped up and perfect.

Mark reached over and gently closed Peter's jaw.

"Breath Peter, breath," said Mark as he tried to pull his eyes away from the glorius perfection, yet unable.

Juliet cocked her head slightly as an amused smile danced across her lips, enjoying the spectacle her men were making of themselves. With care she cocked one hip lightly resting her left hand on it.

"What's the matter? Cat got your toungue?" Her voice was low, sensous, full of sensual promise, warm with love.

Peter and Mark could only mumble incoherant babble the blood draining from their brains, toungues twisted and heavy, unable to wrap around words.

"Don't stand there like a bunch of wankers, get in here and get changed. My men are taking me out on the town." Juliet smiled as she stepped aside and and beckoned to Peter and Mark to enter the flat."Your best clothes are all laid out, take a quick shower and get dressed so we can go."

To numb to argue, MArk and Peter quickly dashed into the flat and each hopped into the shower and then pulled on their clothes racing back to the door, hair still wet, the scent of competing colognes heavy on the air.

As Peter and Mark stood shoulder to shoulder Juliet went over each of them with a fine eye, making small adjustments.
Stepping back she once more gazed at them critically. "Wow, you both look da mn andsome," she whistled finally as beads of sweat popped out on each of the guys' brow's.

Juliet pulled Peter to her and their lips brushed lightly at first, their kiss quicly grew deeply passionate. Mark swallowed hard as he averted his gaze his heart all aflutter.

"Mark." Startled from his thought Mark jerked his head up to see Juliet face filling his entire vision. "I didn't forget you Mark."

Her lips were full, soft ,moist and warm, a burning desire buried beneath the surface. The kiss was filled with unconditional love.

Slowly Mark pulled away, his breath caught in his throat, his vision swimming, brain reeling unable to process just exactly what had just happened.

"I know how you feel mate," smiled Peter who grabbed hold of Mark steadying him so he wouldn't stumble and fall.

"Let's go have fun," grinned Juliet linking her arms between Mark and Peter as the three stepped into the twilight ready for some fun.

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 02:51 AM
III

Juliet waited for both Mark and Peter to sit before allowing the waiter to seat her. A bottle of wine was quickly ordered and the three took up their menus.

Mark kept nervously glancing up at Juliet who was totally engrossed in trying to pick out an appetizer while Peter poured everyone a glass of wine.

"A toast," said Juliet raising her glass first to Peter and then to Mark. "To the two men in my life who I love dearly and with all mt heart." Juiet tilted back her glass the rich red wine flowing to her lips. Peter and Mark each took a sip from their glass'.

The table was quite until after the waiter had left with their orders and Mark had worked up enough courage after several glass' of wine.

"What is going on here Juliet. This isn't like you." Puzzlement filled his voice as he gazed at the perfect features of Juliet's face.

JUliet leaned back in her chair and returned mark's gaze. "What do you mean? Can't a woman enjoy a wonderful meal with the two men in her life?"

"That's the problem," chimed in Peter. "I've accepted the fact that you and Mark have a certain love for each other, but I'm the man you married. And I must admit that I'm feeling very uncomfortable at the moment."

"So do I," replied Mark smiling slightly at Peter. "I know that Juliet is totally devoted to you Peter, and I was shocked by your acceptance of my feelings, but I must say I have no idea of what Juliet is up to."

Juliet rolled her eyes and sighed. "Do my thoughts and feelings have a place in this conversation?" she said somewhat angry as she glared at both Mark and Peter. "I have something to tell the both of you but it's going to have to wait, I'm not starting on this in public."

Peter and Mark looked at each other unsure of just what was going on.

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 02:54 AM
IV

Dinner was not what Juliet had expected. After the small spat with both Mark and Peter, she had no stomach for the food at her favorite restaraunt. It could of been sludge for all Juliet cared, she tasted none of the flavors and what little she did eat sat heavily upon her stomach.

Both Peter and Mark ate little of their meals as well and the three left the restaraunt in darrker spirits than when they had arrived.

Jukiet opened the door to the flat and marched right in turning on lights as she went. Mark and peter looked at each other and grimaced. They both knew that somehow they were partly responsible for Juliet's foul mood.

Juliet," started Peter only to have her cut him off.

"Not a word Peter, and you to Mark. I have something to say and both of you are going to listen. You've already made a cockup of this evening turning what was supposed to be what I had hoped to be a betterment of our relationship, has turned into a pissing match." Jiet's eyes flashed with ange as she sat down upon the couch.

"But Juliet," said Peter sitting at her side and putting his arm around her shoulders. JUliet shrugged Peter aside and scooted down to the end of the couch.

"I have something to say and I want both of you to listen," sobbed Juliet tears welling at the edges of her eyes as she stood.

Peter ,I married you because I love you with all my heart. If something were to happen to you, I would be devestated. But I love Mark as well. And I can't live without either one of you.

" The love I have for Mark is different than my love for you Peter, and nothing will change that. But don't the two of you see that despite your words you both act as if this a stage and that youmust wear masks to hide the relationship that we have.

"Why do you act ashamed when we are out together?"

"We don't act ashamed!" a startled Peter replied looking at Mark. "Do we?"

MArk shrugged his shoulders and and lowered his head.

"What is it Mark?" Peter stepped closer to his mate.

"I do feel ashamed at times and I guess I haven't done that good of a job of hiding it."

"Why are you ashamed?" Juliet asked Mark leaning forward.

Mark pulled out a chair and sat down leaning forward. "I told myself after you and PEter brought me into your family that things were perfect, just the way they were meant to be, but, I was wrong. I found myself sneaking looks at you Juliet."

"But why Mark? There's is no reason to snea about."

"I desire you Juliet." Mark whispered.

Both Peter and Juliet stared at Mark in shock. "Are you sure Mark?" Juiet stood and knelt by his side cradling him in her arms.

"What are you doing Juliet?!" cried Peter.

"Can't you see how much tthis is tearing him apart?" said Juliet. "Poor Mark, I had no idea."

"What about me!" shouted Peter. "I'm your bloody husband!"

"Peter! Calm down. Mark needs our help."

Peter stared at Juliet in disbelief.

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 02:57 AM
V

"What help? Are you off your bloody rocker Juliet?" Peter was dumbfounded.

Mark slowly stood and backed away from Juliet his eyes on Peter. Juliet rose to her feet.

"Don't talk to me that way Peter!" she shouted. "What part of I married you because I love you don't you get!" Her face was splotched with anger, her lips trembling with each angry word she spat out.

"I hear those words but do you really mean it?" said Peter looking at Mark. "You were my best mate, and here you've turned my wife against me!" Peter raised his fists and took a couple of steps toward Mark.

Mark raise his hands and backed up even more. "Hold on Peter! I'm as clueless as you are. I have nothing to do with this!" Mark's face was open and sincure.

"How can I trust you mate? After everything. You spend most of the week sleeping here, and I have no idea how much time alone with Juliet, and Mark, when was the last time you tried to have a date with another woman?"

"That hurt Peter," whispered Mark.

Juliet choked back new tears. "Are you saying that Mark and I are having an affair? That all of this is an elaborate ruse to make you feel like you are still part of this reationship? You feel like a cuckold Peter!"

"YES!" shouted Peter. "Where did I go wrong Juliet?"

Juliet pulled Peter to her and hugged him tight whispering softly to him. Mark just stood there unsure if he should leave.

"Mark," said Juliet after a bit. "I need you to be completely honest with me. How much do you love me."

"Juliet, I...." stuttered Mark only to have Juliet cut him off.

"No bulls**t Mark, the truth," hissed Juliet.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you at my side, I want to make love to you, I don't want to share you," whispered Mark.

Juliet let out a cry. "Mark, I love you with all my heart, but Peter is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I thought you understood that."

Mark lowered his head. "I know, I tried to hide it but I can't stop obsessing over you Juliet," he whispered.

Peter slowly walked towards Mark and held him by the shoulders. "Look at me Mark, go home, we'll talk about this later."

To Be Continued......

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:01 AM
VI

Peter watched as Mark slunk out the front door of the flat the door thudding close with a dullnes he had never heard before. He turned to Juiet who had sat back down on the couch holding her head in her hands.

I'm going to bed," Peter informed Juliet. "You can sleep on the couch or in Mark's bed, I don't care. We'll talk in the morning." His voice was cold and emotionless.

"Peter," Juliet started to say only to have him hold up his hand silencing her.

"I said we will talk in the morning." And he was gone into what had been their bedroom but now who knew where their relationship stood.

Numb Juliet stood and slowly made her way to the spare bedroom that use to be jokingly refered to as Mark's room. Faint traces of his cologne still lingered and Juliet felt her body shiver at the thought of him. Startled at the power of the thoughts Juliet stumbled against the bed.

Tears ran down Juliet's cheeks as she slowly undressed and crawled under the covers. Doubt and fear clouded her thoughts as uncertainty over what she had thought was a happy marriage and friendship weer on the brink of being torn apart forever.

Mark tossed the last of his clothes on the floor of his loo and stepped under the steaming stream of hot water. Gulit weighed heavily upon his heart. No matter what he told himself, he knew that he played a large part in setting into motion the rapid downward spiral of Peter and Juliet's marriage.

Mark couldn't explain why he desired Juliet, at first he thought the love she had showed him along with the acceptance of Peter was everything he desired. And yet he found himself stealing glances, his eyes roaming her curves, a longing to gather her in his arms, to sweep her away to some cottage, to make love long and slow.

And then Mark would see Peter smiling at him, his best mate, husband of the woman he desired, enjoying spending time with him, a friend who he could count on no matter what, a friend he had betrayed.

"I can't blame him for being upset," whispered Mark as he stepped from the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "No good can come from tonight," he thought as he pulled on a pair of shorts and climbed into his bed.

Peter tossed and turned the covers of the bed all twisted and mangled about him. His mind raced providing no relief to his fevered thoughts. Jealousy and suspicion crowded out all other thoughts.

Did Juliet and Mark sleep with each other when Peter wasn't about? Was he better lay than he was? What was it about Mark that Juliet loved? And why? What made her believe she could totally love two people at the same time while married to one of them?

And what was the problem with Mark? All of a sudden desiring Juliet? After all these years to be stabbed in the back by his best friend. A dark depression hung upon Peter as he finally sucumbed to a fitfull sleep.

To Be Continued............

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:05 AM
VII

Juliet slowly woke feeling tired and worn out. Dark smudges under her eyes highlighted the tears she had cried last night. Still numb she grabbed a dirty shirt of Mark's that had been tossed carelessly upon the floor and pulled it on.

Peter was already up and was drinking from a steaming mug of tea. He to looked as if he had not had much sleep. When he saw Juliet what warmth was in his face vanished. He set down the mug of tea and reached for his jacket.

" I'll be back," he muttered pulling on the jacket.

"But I want to talk Peter," pouted Juliet.

"NOt before I get back," growled Peter

The door of the flat slammed shut behind Peter. Juliet wrapped her arms tight about her. She had a terrible feeling in her stomach, a feeling that Peter was going to do something all of them would regret.

Mark ran his fingers through his greasy hair as he stumbled towards the door to his flat. The pounding grew louder as Mark approached.

"Hold your bloody horses!" He shouted as his fingers fumbled with the door's locks.

"Peter?" exclaimed Mark surprised as Peter grabbed hold of him and shoved him back into the flat.

"What the ....? What the hell is going on Peter?" said Mark as he stumbled against the kitchen counter.

Peter didn't say anything. His right fist smashed into the side of Mark's face sending him sprawling to the floor. Peter reached down and dragged Mark to his fee before hitting him again. Blood sprayed and Peter heard bone crunch as his knuckles smashed into Mark's nose.

Tiny cries of pain escaped from Mark's lips as he tried to curl up and protect himself. Disgusted Peter stepped back and stared down at Mark.

"Mark, I've tried to be understanding for Juliet's sake, but I can't have this. It isn't right. It's like your trying to replace me. Juliet married me not you and your presence is only making her confused. "

Peter squatted down beside Mark. " I don't know what happened to you Mark, but this isn't going to work."

Peter stood and left Mark curled up and crying upon his flat floor.

Juliet looked up at Peter expectantly when he finally returned home. Sorrow filled her heart as she saw the pain and frustration upon his face.

"What did you do Peter?" cried Juliet fearing his answer.

Peter stopped and looked at Juliet as if he was seeing her for the first time.

"Mark, won't be coming around anymore," he said his voice flat and emotionless." He didn't wait to hear Juliet's response, he turned and walked back out of the flat.

To be Continued...........

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:08 AM
VIII

Juliet could not believe what had just happened. Fear knotted her stomach as she reached for the phone her hands shaking as she dialed Mark's number.

The phone kept ringing and Juliet hung it up in disgust. She was terrified. She had never seen Peter act the way he just did. Her mind raced as she sat down upon the couch puling her knees up tight to her.

Her thoughts were a mad jumble of pain, grief, confusion, fear ,and uncertainty as she tried to sort out the insanity of the last day.

She kept returning to Peter's biting words of last night. Was she really the cause of all the problems? Did she actually make things worse by being kind and accepting of Mark? Should she of set boundary's?

Juliet lowered her head and let the tears flow freely. Nothing was ever simple, Peter just didn't understand. She loved him, she wanted to spend thew rest of her life with him, to have children with him. And Yet there was an unconditional love for Mark. Juliet knew how much his friendship had meant to Peter and despite the difficulty of their friendship at first ,Juliet had grown to love Mark for what he was and what he meant to both her and Peter. Why couldn't Peter understand that her love for Mark could never replace her love for him.?

And yet Mark had proffessed that he had desired her. Had she somehow led him on making him believe that despite her marriage to Peter that he had a chance at a more intimate relationship? Had she truly been blind to what was going on around her, insulated from the reality, living a fantasy that that was destroying her marriage?

Wiping the teears from her face Juliet pulled on some clothes and grabbed her jacket and rushed from the flat.

To Be Continued..............

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:11 AM
IX

Juliet wandered the street popping into every pub that she came across in a vain attempt to locate Peter. NIght was beginning to fall and Juliet realized that she had ended up near Mark's flat. Remembering the the knot of fear in her stomach when Peter had returned home.

The windows of Mark's flat were dark as Juliet walked up to the door. At first she knocked gently, normal like as if she were just passing by. After waiting with no response, she balled her fist and pounded on the door until her hand was red and pounding with pain. Still no answer.

"Why am I not surprised to find you here." Peter's word were heavily slurred and Juliet could smell the sourness of cheap alcohol upon him.

"What do you mean by that," hissed Juliet surprised by how angry she sounded.

"I return home hoping to enjoy the embraces of my darling wife, but oh, the surprise, the little sl ut isn't there. And where do I find my loving wife? Knocking on the door of of the man she's cheating on me with!" Peter's words were like a knife through Juliet's heart, twisting and scraping, shredding what love Juliet had left in her heart.

"I'm not F*****G Mark!" shouted Juliet as she balled both her fists and marched before Peter.

Peter wobbled on unsteady feet, shock and surprise filling his slack drunken features.

"Wha...." Peter tried to slur only to stumble to his knees.

"I've never slept with Mark," hissed Juliet as she grabbed Peter and dragged him to his feet. "I don't know where you got the notion that I was bed hopping with Mark, when you were more than satisfying me in bed at home!"

"What about the hugs and the bloody kisses!" shouted Peter as he awkwardly shoved Juliet away. "You treated him as if he was a second husband!" Peter's eyes bulged and foam flecked the edges of his mouth.

"I treated him like family! We agreed that he was a member of our family!" Fresh tears rolled down Juliet's cheeks as stared at Peter in disbelief.

"You don't go kissing on other people! What don't you understand! You crossed a line that you should not of!" Peter leaned back against the cool brick of the building his chest heaving.

"How can you be so narrow minded," whispered Juliet as she turned and walked off into the night.

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:13 AM
X

Juliet pulled her jacket tight about her slim yet toned frame as she put one foot in front of the other oblivious to the bustling streets of London as she wandered.

She knew there was no going back, nothing she could say or do would heal the massive rift that had been created between the couple. Forever more Peter would always have dounts lingering in the back of his mind.

"Juliet?" A muffled and nasaly voice pierced through the fog of her thoughts.

"Mark? Is that you?" Juliet peered to see better. "Oh my GOD!" she cried when the light fell upon Mark's face.

"Yeah, uhm, Peter and I had a little discussion," mumbled Mark his fingers lightly indicating the bandaging about his nose.

"He did this to you? What a bastard!" Mark jerked back surprised at venom in Juliet's voice.

"I guess," a shocked Mark mumbled unsure of Juliet's state of mind.

"Mark, " Juliet said softly moving in closer. "I'm sorry about wha as happened since yesterday and I want you to know," Juliet reached out and grabbed a fistfull of Mark's sweater. "But, you greedy bastard, Peter and I loved you with all our hearts and let you into our family. And you have to go and let your di ck do your thinking for you instead of your heart." Juliet shoved Mark away and moved into the crowd.

To Be Continued............

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:16 AM
XI

Slowly Juliet opened her eyes. A muffled pounding could be heard coming from the front of the flat. Blurry and dazed from lack of sleep Juliet rose from the large bed and wrapped her robe about her.

"Who the hell is about at this godawful hour," she thought as she made her way down the steps towards the front of the flat.

"Bout bloody time you opened the door," growled a disheveled Peter as he stood in the doorway. Behind him, hidden partially in the shadows stood Mark his features masked by the massive bandage about his nose.

"Aren't you going to ask us in love?" Peter's voice dripped with sarcasm as he gently nudged Juliet aside and gestured for Mark to follow.

"Hold on here! What's going on?" asked Juliet as she followed Peter and mark into the kitchen.

Peter pointedly ignored Juliet and put on a kettle for tea. "Fancy a bite Mark?" he asked holding out a plata of sandwitch's.

"Thank's Peter," Mark's voice sounded as if all of his sinus' were draining into his throat at once.

Furious at being ignored Juliet grabbed a chair and sat down in it arms crossed glaring down both Mark and Peter.

The kitchen was eerily quite until the kettle whistled and Peter took great care in preparing three mugs of tea.

"Here," he said softly to Juliet wrapping her hands about the steaming mug.

Peter sipped from his mug as he leaned against the kitchen wall. His eyes never moved from Juliet, watching her every move.

"We need to have a serious talk Juliet," began Peter. "Everything needs to be out in the open, no "well I thought you knew", or "didn't you see what was happening". The truth, brutal and honest."

JUliet swallowed hard and looked first to Mark and then to Peter.

"I can expect the same from both of you?"

"THat's why we're here," replied Peter.

"Where do you want to start," Juliet said after thinking for a bit.

"I want to know how you believe that you can love both Mark and myself totally and completely and yet I remain your husband," said Peter.

Juliet raised her fingers to her lips and gently teased them in turn.

"You mean how can I love him as I do you," Juliet replied. Peter nodded in agreement.

"Well, he's family and we do so much together. I guess I came to love him as I would love a close brother." Juliet tilted her head towards Mark and smiled softly.

"One does not kiss ones brother the way you kissed Mark," hissed Peter.

"What's with this jealousy thing!" shouted Juliet jumping to her feet and standing before Peter staring him down. "I never once desired to take Mark into our bed! I married you because I love you!" Tears welled up in the corners of Juliet's eyes.

Rob The BLack Douglas
01-10-2005, 03:20 AM
XII

Peter gently stepped away from Juliet and turned his back on her. "You keep making me out to be the one at fault but other than saying he's family and that you love him but not the same as you love me ,you make it seem that Mark is a total innocent." Peter steared at Mark his eyes clear and flashing with controled anger. "Tell us Mark, what role did you play in this sordid little production."

Mark swallowed hard and mumbled incoherantly for several moments before finding his voice.

"I don't see how I feel plays a part in this."

"You don't?" Peter's eyebrows shot up. "You lust after my wife and in turn it seems she encourages you in your behavior kising upon you and embracing you in much ther same manner she does me, and you say your blameless? You expect me to believe that bulls**t?" Peter's voice rose in anger.

"But Peter, I never approached her! I tried to hide how I felt! This is the last thing I wanted to happen!' Mark's voice wavered and cracked as if on the verge of tears.

"Yet it did happen and now were here and, ....."Peter shrugged and turned back to Juliet. "The truth Juliet, that's all we want."

Juliet looked into Peter's eyes. "What do you want me to say? What do you want to hear to make you happy!" she spat out tears flowing freely.

Sadness filled Peter's face. "You can't accept what is going on can you," he said kneeling before Juliet. "I accepted Mark as part of our family, I had no problem with you kissing him on occasion, but Juliet, you crossed a line, that should never of been crossed."

"What do you know Peter?" Juliet turned her head and stared at the floor.

"I know I love you and I want this marriage to work, but Juliet, I don't know if that's possible."

"Now your a bloody marriage counselor now," sneered Juliet. "I didn't sleep with him, I never made any advances, and I'm the one to blame for the f**kup of our marriage!"

"No we're all to blame. Juliet, I think we need to seperate for awhile and then see if we can make this work." Peter turned and walked out of the kitchen.

Fin