PDA

View Full Version : Those Tender Little Moments (PG-13)

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:30 AM
The following are just little short snippets, not complete stories.

Keira's lips parted as she let out a long slow moan. "OOOOOhhhhhh, that feels, so, unh, oh god, don't stop!" Sultry murmurs and seductive pants filled the air as Keira gave into the sensations she was feeling.

"Your fingers! Don't stop!" cried Keira as I lifted my hands from her back and shoulders and reached for more massage oil.

"You like?" I asked as I resumed working loose the tension ffrom Keira. Stress had been getting to her lately and me giving her a massage seemed to help her alot, along with the long soaks in a tub.

Keira simply moaned a response as I continued to work out the hard nots I found.

"That was simply wonderful Robespierre," whispered Keira as she lighlty kissed me before wrapping a towel about herself and heading towards the bath.

Rob

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:33 AM
Keira Knightly stared at the counter top with all the ingredients laid out on it. Robespierre was still asleep after a long night of travel from the Lanark where he had been visiting some relatives. Keira wantend to make him one of his favorite breakfasts, Dunlop Rarebit but even after reading the directions several times she was unsure about her ability to prepare the meal.

"Morning babe," rumbled Robespierre his voice still thick with congestion from his allergy's.

"Morning love," grinned Keira as she kissed Robespierre upon the lips.

"What do we have here?" asked Robespierre his hands sweeping across the counter confusion dancing across his face.

Keira ducked her chin her cheeks glowing with embarassment. " I was goint to try and fix you breakfast but, I'm not up to handling something like this." Keira co cked her head and opened her innocent eyes as wide as she could and her lips parted in an oh so sexy pout.

Robespierre grinned. "I should teach you to cook somethings so you wouldn't feel so helpless. Come on."

Robespierre grabbed his apron and quickly tied it about his waist. Then he grabbed Keira and placed her before the counter his arms like a second set just underneath Keira's.

"When you cook, it's a dance, "began Robspierre. "It can be slow and rythmic, or fast and spontanious, but it is always performed with passion."

Robespierre took Keira's hands in his and began to guide them.

"First you have to find the music," Robespierre guided Keira's hands to the mixing bowl. "Let it flow, it will come."

Keira cracked the eggs dropping them lightly into the bowl, then she added the milk and whipped cream cheese.

Robespierre guided Keira through the steps, heating hte oven, toasting the sourdough, placing the cheese on the bread and placing it in the oven. The whole time the two moved in time, no taking a step too many, every movement with purpose and flowing.

"Now comes the comes the big finale," whispered Robespierre. Keira added the mixed egg mixture the the hot pan and butter. Deftly with Robespierre's help she stirred and and turned the mixture as the cheese melted and blended into the eggs.

"Finish with flare," grinned Robespierre as Keira deftly grabbed the tray of toast with the melted cheese and evenly divided up the egg mixture and spreading it upon the toast.

"That smells heavenly!" grinned Robespierre as Keira handed him his plate.

Keira blushed at Robespierre's praise.

Fin

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Robsepierre gently took Keira by the hand and lightly pulled her to him. His left arm circled her waist as the two began to dance to the music.

Sweethearts together
We've only just begun
Sweethearts together
We'll take life as it comes
Sweethearts forever
Two hearts together as one

Everybody needs someone
To tell their troubles to
To share the pain and laughter
In a world beset with fools
To help you with your ups and down
Someone to heal your wounds
So we're

Sweethearts together
When two hearts beat as one
Sweethearts together
We've only just begun
Sweethearts forever
Two hearts together as
One

Everyone's so cynical
And says that love won't last
Think about your future
Stop living in the past
Time's not standing still
So stop looking through those tinted
Glasses

Sweethearts together
We've only just begun
Sweethearts together
I'm glad I've found someone
Sweethearts forever
As one

But love is never easy
It's never silky smooth
There's always something tempting
In the wilderness of youth
But I will stay right by your side
The truth will out, you'll realize
We're

Sweethearts together
We've only just begun
Sweetearts together
So glad I've found someone
Sweethearts forever

Keira laid her cheek upon Robespierre's chest.

"I love your cologne," she whispered. "The spices are so warm they remind me of the tropics and of that day we were caught in the rain and ended up walking on the beach until the sun came up."

Robspierre smiled and leaned down and gently kissed Keira's pouty lips.

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:39 AM
"Such a beautiful day," murmured Keira as the two of us strolled along the edge of the water enjoying the delightful spring weather.

I smiled and pulled her tighter to me her slim frame fitting perfectly to me as if made to fit together.

"You know one of the things I love about going out and about with you Rob?"

"What would that be ?" I replied curious to know the answer.

"More people stare at you than at me!" Keira laughed her pouty lips lighting up her face as she pulled me to a stop and raised herself on her tip toes kissing me lightly.

"Well at least i know when they stare at me I know its not because I have a zipper down." I smiled back at Keira as we resumed our walk.

Tell me Rob," began Keira, "does it ever bother you the way so many people react to your wearing kilts?" Keira's eyes were wide open and full of curiosity.

"No I don't give a rats arse about what anyone else thinks about me," I replied as I swept my hands along my backside as I sat down upon the park bench with Keira joining me her body nestled in close, her feet delicately tucked under her legs.

"I bet you have some story's to tell though, " grinned Keira impishly.

I laughed and leaned back thinking about some of the more interesting tales.

"Well one time I was at a wedding of a co-worker, I was talking to some friends and I feel these hands trying to force their way through my pleats, they kept pushing the material against the back of my legs. This poor drunk guest was so excited to see what exactly under the kilt that she kept trying to go through the pleats instead of under them.

"Totally embarrassed by the laughter of her friends she later on came up to me to apologize but ended up stroking and petting the fur of my sporran!"

Keira giggled and reached out and gave the sporran I was currently wearing a couple of suggestive strokes with her fingers.

"Then there was this time I was shopping, just minding my own business when I hear this loud crash. This woman was so shocked at the sight of me that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and walked into this massive dispaly sending everything tumbling to the floor."

"But my favorite one is this one, I was walking down the street with a couple of friends, all kilted and we're near the campus of an all girls college and a bunch of them are cruising about and we're getting the usual wolf whistles and propositions when we hear the loud crunch. These three girls ina convertible were so enaomored at the sight of three guys in kilts that the ran the stop sign and crashed into another car. I can just hear them trying to explain t otheir insurance company about what exactly had distracted them."

Keira laughed and leaned her cheek against my chest.

"I love you Rob," she whispered. "You don't force yourself ont oothers and you let me be me without judgement.

I kissed Keira lightly on her forhead. "I love you to babe."

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:42 AM
I was lost in my own world, oblivious to all that was going on, the headphones of my ipod mini snug in my ears. When having to do certain tasks music makes them go so much faster. And doing laundry really sucks. So there I am just going with the beat, gotta love Muse, when Keira snuck up behind me and grabbed hold of the small bit of my hair I had put up in a ponytail.

Not expecting that, I let out a loud yell which scared Keira and she let her grip on my hair go and jumpe back her hand over her heart and a look of shock on her face. I pulled my headphones out of my ears and slowlt turned t osee Keira standing up against the dryer. My anger quickly faded and I gathered Keira to me.

"You scared me love," I whispered as I hugged Keira tight.

"Well you scared me to," grinned Keira. "I've never heard you yell like that."

I smiled at her and kissed her lightly.

"So what was all that about, the grabbing my ponytail?'

"Well love," said Keira her lips all moist and pouty. "You are really shaggy looking, you need a haircut."

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:44 AM
I slowly opened my eyes and smiled. The extremely beautiful and talented British actress Keira Knightley had fallen asleep some time after I did. The script she had been reading was still open on her lap, one corner dog eared to mark her place. Even asleep Keira exuded a beauty that weas smoldering and sexy. Her breathing was so soft and slow, almost death like in its stillness.

Keira's head had come to rest on my shoulder and i couldn't resist as I leaned in closer intoxicated by her beauty. I kissed her gently and settled her into a more comfortable position before I reached over and turned off the light.

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:46 AM
Keira Knightley opened her eyes and looked upon her room. Down in her stomach she knew something was wrong, but she couldn't figure it out. From the general directio nof the bathroom came the sound of running water. Keira smiled as she threw back thre bed cover's and padded towards the shower.

Quietly she slipped out of her sleep pants and flung open the door to the shower. Keira's eyes went wide and she screamed loud at the sight of her ex-boyfriend Jamie Dornan naked before her in her shower where Rob usually was.

Keira flung the door close, the loud bang it made wakeing her from her nightmare. Cold sweat covered her body as she sat up and reached over to turn on the light.

Rob stirred from his peacefull slunder a bare slit of his blues eyes peering out from the shaggy fringe of his red hair.

"You ok love?" Rob asked sitting up as he wipped his eyes trying to focus his vision.

"I had another nightmare," said Keira softly as she pulled her knee's up to her chest and rested her chin on them.

"About Jamie again?" asked Rob.

Keira nodded.

Rob wrapped his arms about Keira.

"Some never get over having their hearts broken," Rob said softly.

"Keira gently pulled loose of Rob's embrace and rolled onto her side and rested her head on her hands.

"Rob? Could you hold me? Please? Until I fall asleep?"

Rob slid down at her side and wrapped his arm about her, his breathing slow and steady a rthem for Keira to synch to as sleep overcame her and her mind drifted off.

Ranman
28-09-2005, 03:48 AM
I'm online right now with K-Mart ordering a gun and ski mask

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:51 AM
Keira Knightley stood and stretched her armsraising her shirt high exsposing her delightful stomach. I looked up from my book and smiled s she yawned.

"Going to bed?" I asked.

"No love," replied Keira, "Just taking a breather," as she stepped onto the hotel's balcony that overlooked the distant bay.

"Rob?"

I put my book down and stepped into the doorway to the balcony. Thye moonlight had cast a silver glow upon Keira that took my breath away. She looked like a gddess. My breath caught in my throat as Keira turned towards me.

"Come here Rob," she whispered reaching out and taking my hand pulling me closer to her.

"Look out on the water," she said huskily pointing to the reflection of the moon rippling across the bay.

"It's lovely," I replied as I wrapped my arms about her trim waist. "But not as beautiful as you."

Keira snuggled in tighter and leaned her cheek on my chest.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach," Keira said suddenly.

"Ok," i replied grinning.

The waves gently lapped th shore as I waded out into the water foam swirling about my legs.

Keira held up her dress and gasped as a wave splashed her sending drops up onto her.

I smiled and waded over to her and gathered her in my arms sweeoing her off her feet. Keira let out startled cry as I carried her a little farthero out into the water.

"You better not drop me," she said softly with a mischivious grin on her pouty lips.

"Or what," I replied grinning.

Or I'll,..." she began but I cut her off as i pressed my lips to her. Keira wrapped her arms about my neck as we stood out in the bay ,the gentle waves sweeping by as the silver moon hung overhead.

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 03:56 AM
Keira Knightley smiled as she took off her sunglass'. The warm sun of southern California felt good after the cold grey London weather. I was several steps behind her as I usually was when we were in LA. Keira turned and blew me a kiss just as several teenage girls came around the corner and started hyperventilating when they saw Keira.

"Oh my god! It's really you! I love Pirates of the Carribean!" they shouted ,their voices rising and falling as they jumped up and down unable to control themselves.

It was a joy watching Keira handle her fans. She was attentive and all the girls left with her autograph and they were walking on air.

I walked up to Keira and wrapped my arm around her waist. Keora raised her chin and gave me a quick kiss.

"Now, we really must do something about your hair," she said with a hint if mischief in her voice.

I rolled my yes and groaned.

Keira reached up and tugged a hair free from my head.

"Look! It's silver. Silver! And it's so shaggy you look like a dustmop!"

I sighed and tried to look aeay but Keira kept waving the silver hair before me.

"Fine," I finally said. Keira smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I know just the person." She grinned as she pulled me along behind her.

I had a feeling I wan't going to the neighborhood barbershop.

The salon Keira led me into was all chrome and mirrors. The chemical smell of salon products hit my sinus' full force and I sneezed hard.

Keira ignored me and ran up to the front desk and quickly began chatting with the receptionist. I did my best to glare at everyone around me but the sneezing continued to ruin my efforts.

Finally an extremely handsome blonde bloke came up to me and told me to follow him. As i stood I could hear the chatter of the women.
"I wonder what he's wearing under his kilt?"

I figured I might as well have a little fun so I spun around and replied.

"Nothing's worn under the kilt, it's all in perfect working order." I winked at the blushing ladies and followed the blonde bloke while Keira stiffled her laughter.

"Have a seat, and lets see if we can fixyou up the blonde bloke said his voice soft, almost feminine.

"I want you to cover his slver and give a him a cut that doesn't accentuate his ogreness," said Keira totally ignoring me.

The blonde bloke looks at my hair running his fingers through it.

"Any particular color in mind?"

Keira chews on her lower lip for a bit.

"Dark red. Not brassy ,almost a deep red wine color," Keira finally says looking at the bloke.

He feels my hair again.

"that'll work.'

"Would anyone care to hear my opinion/" I ask.

"No," reply both Keira and the bloke in unison.

"Fine," do what you want," I grumble.

Keira kept a sharp eye on every aspect of the dyeing of my hair and the cutting of it.

I wasn't allowed to look at the end results until Keira was satisfied.

As we walked out of the salon Keira reached up and ruffled my new haircut and color.

"I really like you as redhead," she whispered in my ear.

"So do I," I whisper back kissing her.

Rob The BLack Douglas
28-09-2005, 04:00 AM
I'm online right now with K-Mart ordering a gun and ski mask

It's going to take more than that to take me oot. ;)

Rob

Rob The BLack Douglas
22-10-2005, 05:02 AM
Keira reached over and cranked the ac on full blast as I drove towards our destination.

"Nervous?" I asked as I diverted my vents away from me.

Keira smiled at me an I got that feeling, you know, the one that get right in the heart? No matter how many times I've seen it in the years, it still gets me.

"Just a little," replied Keira as I pulled in front of the club.

"You'll be fine love," I whispered in Keira's ear as I gave her a quick kiss.

"Thanks."

Keira and I were led to a private booth just as the band began to play. I poured us both a glass of wine as Keira sat on the edge of her seat and listened with open enthusiasm as the gentle strains of the music drifted over us.

As the band played Keira and I found ourselves having a good time as we got into the music. At times it reminded us of Franz Ferdinand, other times Death Cab For Cutie, but not.

The show over, Keira and I waited until the club had emptied except for the band who were packing up their equipment and a few employee's cleaning up.

I led Keira to the stage my focus on the guitar player as she stood and reached for a bag of m&m's digging into the bag for the blue ones.

"Alway's in need of a sugear fix Nat?" i called out loud enough to be hear.

Surprised Nat turne, saw me approaching, opened her mouth to speak and stopped, her eyes went wide and her mouth just dropped in surprise as Keira stepped into the light and stood by my side.

"OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!" Cried Nat as she stepped closer her gaze totally focused on Keira.

"It's been awhile Nat. The band sounds great," I said smiling.

"Nat blushed some."Ahhh, thanks Rob."

"You guy's sounded great, I loved it," said Keira smiling at Nat which made her blush even more. "I'm always amazed at what Rob's friends can do when I finally get to meet them.

"Not as amazing as you," smiled Nat.

"Not true," protested Keira.

"Love, you're never going to convince them of that," I grinned and Nat chuckled as Keira flashed me one of her looks.

Nat it was good to see you again," I said as Keira hugged Nat.

"You to Rob," said Nat as she gave me a big hug.

"Take care of yourself babe," I whispered to her.

"I will."

FIN

TrueColours
22-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Hehe yey i'm famous!!!! And you got the M&Ms into it too! Hehe you're awesome Rob :D

Rob The BLack Douglas
29-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Keira snuggled in closer as I wrapped my arm about her. It was dark out and the the only sound was the crackle of the fire. Keira's hair was till damp from the hot tub.

Keira had wrapped herself in an oversized bathrobe as had I. The lights in ther cabin were off and the glow of the flames cast a romantic light upon us.

"HHmmm," murmured Keira as I handed her a steaming mug of apple blossom tea mixed with apple cider and brandy. "I love this drink."

I smiled as I sipped from my mug.

"I wish we could have more moments like this Rob," said Keira softly as she rested her head on my shoulder.

So do I," I said setting my empty mug aside. "At least my schedule doesn't clash with your's."

Keira smiled and softly kissed me.

"You've been a wonderful companion Rob," she whispered.

I actually found myself blushing at Keira's words.

"Thank's love," I whispered back.

"Look Rob, it's starting to snow!" cried Keira pointing out the large front window of the cabin.

Outside the moonlight bathed the mountain scene with silver light and large snowflakes twinkled as they lazily drifted towards the ground.

I threw another log on the fire and Keira snuggled in closer as we watched the snow fall.

Rob The BLack Douglas
02-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Keira streched and stepped out onto the deck, the morning sun rising over the water.

"Morning love," I said as I placed te breakfast tray on the side table and handed her a mug of tea.

"Morning," smiled Keira as she sat on my lap making herself comfortable.

"Lovely morning. Fancy a swim in a bit?" asked Keira as she sipped from the steaming mug.

"Only if you wear that red number," I smiled.

"Excuse me! I'll bloody well wear what I want!" laughed Keira setting down her mug of tea and standing up and walking back into the bungaloo swishing her hips in a very sexy manner.

"Saucy little minx," I said to myself smiling.